Jennifer's Exposure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such was the intensity of her orgasm, Rob's cock was spat out of Jen's cunt as her vaginal muscles pulsed with involuntary vice like contractions.

Watching from their home, Holly was riding Michael's cock reverse cowgirl style so they could both watch. Michael was pulling her hair, as he drove his cock into his wife's tight pussy. The men watching the live stream, frantically pumped their cocks, and Jess, still standing at the bedroom doorway, licked a finger and slipped it into her tight puckered arsehole to increase the pleasure of her own masturbation.

As Jennifer started to recover from the orgasms which had ripped through her body, Rob told her to get on all fours.

Ever aware of his audience, and keen to take the opportunity to degrade Jen, he spread her arse cheeks and paused so everyone could see her now gaping cunt and her pretty puckered anus.

"Last time Thomas got to fuck you in the arse, but this time it belongs to me." Rob said, with a sadistic smile on his face.

Jen concentrated on relaxing her body, and particularly the muscles of her sphincter, and slightly rotated her hips to allow Rob better and deeper access to her arse.

Briefly lubricating his shaft in her wet cunt, Rob slipped it out and up, rubbing the head of his cock on her arsehole. Jen moaned softly relishing the anticipation of imminent anal sex.

With his left hand on her hip, and holding his member in his right, he slowly pushed his hard cock into her anal passage, as deep as it would go.

Jen could feel the delicious twinges of pain as her anus succumbed, when his shaft bottomed out inside her, she let out a low and extended moan as the pain and subsequent pleasure overtook her.

Holly, still riding Michael, licked her fingers and lubricated her own anus. She then repositioned Michael's cock so he could fuck her arse. Holly knew her role was to pretend to be Jennifer, so her husband could imagine he was fucking the woman on screen.

"Oh, god, yes. Oh god, oh yes, oh, oh, oh..." was all Jen could say as she reached back to play with her engorged clit. Rob's pace quickened, and with both hands holding her hips he pounded into her.

Relishing the tightness of her anal passage, he wondered how many men had blown a load in her before him. He smiled knowing so many more would, now that she was being unwittingly exposed to the world.

Jen had grown to adore anal sex, albeit almost exclusively until recently by penetrating herself with her dildos. She enjoyed the submission she felt, how degrading it was, and the exquisite sensation of Rob's hard cock as it invaded her.

As Rob pounded into her, his sweat falling onto the small of her back, Jen rested her head down onto the bed. Relishing the anal assault, she was receiving she opened her eyes, and into focus came the sight of her daughter standing at the door, both hands pleasuring her own young holes as she watched her mother having intense anal sex.

It took a few moments for Jen to fully comprehend the situation. Feelings of humiliation and guilt arose and were almost instantly overtaken by acceptance, as desire overwhelmed her. This was an inflection point, and things had changed irrevocably.

Intoxicated by the lewdness and sensations of anal sex, and being watched, she looked directly at Jessica, and smiled. Her smile told her daughter she wanted to be seen by her in her most vulnerable and carnal state.

Deep down, she knew nothing would be the same after this.

As the realization of her submission to this new reality settled in her mind, and now relishing being watched by her daughter, Jen's orgasm approached like a freight train.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck my tight arse. I want you to cum inside me." Jen cried.

"You fucking, slut." Rob growled as his pace quickened even more. He again reached forward and pulled her head back with the ponytail. As she came, so did he, dumping torrents of his hot seed into her bowel.

Shuddering, his pace slowed, and Jennifer convulsed as another huge orgasm coursed through her body. The convulsing of her anus drained the last drops of cum from Rob's balls. His sack empty, he slipped his cock out of her gaping arsehole.

"Clean my cock, bitch." He commanded, and Jen still dazed, dutifully complied. Turning around with her breasts hanging enticingly, she took his slowly softening cock into her mouth. Again, she enjoyed the acidic taste of her own arse, and the delicious taste of Rob's cum.

This time, she didn't look into Rob's eyes as she sucked his cock clean. Instead, she gazed directly into the eyes of her daughter, who's own orgasm hit as she watched her mother hungrily suck a cock that had only moments ago been fucking her arse.

Jen licked and sucked him until his cock was soft.

"You put on quite the show Jen, and I expect you've made a lot of people cum." Rob said.

Somewhat confused by the odd comment, Jen nonetheless accepted the compliment.

"You were amazing, Rob. I so needed you." Jen said gratefully.

As Rob got off the bed and started to dress, Jessica silently disappeared to her room.

Jennifer lay exhausted in post coital bliss, letting the whole experience wash over her. She was barely aware of her lover's movements around the room, as he retrieved his clothes and re-composed himself.

Back at Michael and Holly's house, Holly was taking Michael's thick load on her pretty face. Watching Rob fuck Jennifer was better than they could have hoped, and in many ways was better than when Rob and Thomas had double teamed her. That sentiment was shared collectively by the as yet faceless men who had jerked their cocks to a messy conclusion.

Now fully dressed, and again looking immaculate, Rob gently kissed Jennifer on her lips and left without another word.

As she lay with her eyes closed, exhausted but satisfied, Jennifer heard Rob's car leave, and then felt the presence of another person on her bed. It was Jessica.

Opening her eyes, Jessica, dressed in an oversized tee-shirt made her way towards her naked mother. Jess lay down with her head on Jennifer's shoulder, and her left leg on top of Jennifer's legs.

Mother and daughter lay silently in that embrace until Jess whispered, "Oh my god, mum. That was amazing. You were amazing. I can't believe I just watched you fucking that guy."

"Honey, how are you feeling about what just happened? Are you okay, do you need to talk about it?" Jen asked with motherly concern.

"Mum, I'm more than okay. I'm excited, and excited for you. We just experienced something most mother's and daughter's never even talk about, let alone experience. Sure, it's going to take some to get used to, but I'm so up for it."

Jen lovingly ran her fingers through her daughter's long hair as she spoke. Pausing, Jess leaned in and softly kissed her mother on her lips. Just lips, their mouths only slightly parted, and held the kiss for just a few seconds. It was so innocent but hinted at the possibility of something more.

As she withdrew, Jessica caressed Jennifer's face with her soft hand. Jen could immediately smell the scent of Jessica's pussy, and without thinking and still being in the mindset of sex, she took Jess's hand and softly sucked her fingers.

With a start of sudden realization, she removed Jess's fingers, "Oh my god, Jess. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that. It just happened." Jen said, with a look of panic in her eyes.

"No, mum I liked it. It was hot. It's going to be a little weird for both of us while we adjust to this new reality. We just have to go with it. Relax, mum. Everything's okay. Better than okay. You know what I mean." Jess comforted her mother.

And with that, Jessica kissed Jen again, but this time they kissed tentatively as lovers and their tongues met in a warm, albeit clumsy initial encounter. Their hands gently caressed the other's soft body, as the kiss lingered.

When their lips parted, Jessica, lowered her head to her mother's breast and softly took her still erect nipple into her mouth. Jen inhaled and whimpered as the pleasure washed over her. Time seemed to stand still as Jess lovingly licked and sucked her mother's tits.

With a final playful flick of her tongue across Jennifer's left nipple, Jess lay back on the pillow, with a smile on her face.

She turned and looked into her mother's eyes, "This is all super hot, mum. Honestly, my mind is kind of spinning here, and it feels like the ground is shifting beneath my feet with what all of this means. You know, when I arrived with the dresses, everything was predictable, but watching you fuck, and now with us being together, anything seems possible. I don't know what it all means for world peace and other stuff," Jess laughed, "but what I do know for sure, is that I need to cum." Jess ventured in her typically frank and forthright manner.

"Oh Jess, you should, honey. Don't feel you need to lie here with me. If you want to go to your room, and cum, you should. I should take a shower anyway and get dressed. I'm a mess!"

"No, mum, I mean I want to cum with you, while you're here with me. I think it'll be hot. I kind of feel like it's something we should share together." Jess implored.

"Oh, Sweetheart, I don't think I can handle anything more today. You've watched me having sex, I watched you playing with yourself, I'm nude, we've kissed, and you've sucked my boobs! Anything more, my head will explode."

"Please, mum, I need to cum, and I want you to cum with me." Jess sat up and slipped the tee shirt over her head and tossed it on the ground. Naked, she snuggled into Jennifer's side, lying on her back, she slipped her hand between her long spread legs and encountered the hot, soft wetness of her pussy. She let out a soft whimper.

Jen held her breath, not knowing what to say or what to do next as she watched, captivated by her naked, masturbating daughter. She felt overwhelmed by what was happening, but as Jess fingered herself, and having already just had a sexual experience with her, Jen was already and undeniably, highly aroused.

"Oh god, mum, my pussy feels so alive, so sensitive. I loved watching you suck Rob's cock, especially after he came in you. I loved how you were so submissive, and how he controlled you. It was so hot when he fucked you. I wish he could have fucked us together. Oh god, mum, I'm so wet."

Listening to her daughter recount her thoughts, and feeling Jess's skin against her own, Jen closed her eyes and touched herself. And magically, naturally, a naked mother and daughter were on a bed, pleasuring themselves, sharing a deeply intimate experience.

Although their attention had shifted to cleaning up after their own sex, Holly called Michael back to the monitors just as Jess was sucking Jennifer's tits.

"Oh My God!!! Could this get any better? Babe, you've got to see this."

They sat and watched as, right before their eyes, Jen and Jess masturbated together. It was being recorded and it would be shared.

The two women had no idea what lay in store for them.

12