All Comments on 'Jennifer's Exposure Pt. 04'

by JA068

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Wow! Love it. It seems certain that Jen and Jess will become local porn stars as well as sluts for the cocks of Rob, Michael, and all the men watching the secret videos. Jen is also set to be Thomas’s whore for his business clients, and she clearly cannot get enough cock. She is also looking forward to eating Holly’s pussy, and soon, Jess’s pussy as well. I like the submissive element and hope that Thomas will take advantage of Jen in ways she cannot imagine. This is a fabulous and very erotic story and I can’t wait for the next chapter.

VoltronlfVoltronlf9 months ago

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WERE THIS WILL GO!!!! KEEP THEM CUMMING!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Fabulous story! It has all the elements that I really like: 50-year old and very hot woman with a fit and toned body and big enhanced tits who realizes that has an insatiable sexual appetite. She also is submissive to dominant men, attracted to her female friend and has incestuous desires towards her hot and sexy adult daughters. What more could anyone want in a leading lady? The story also has voyeurism, secret video recordings with potential for blackmail and coercion, gangbangs, and whoring for older and very dominant Thomas. I just recently came on these stories and immediately loved them, and was very glad I did not have to wait years for the last two chapters. I hope the author will be able to continue this very erotic story soon. There are so many storylines in this work that I hope the author writes many more chapters about busty and cock loving Jen and her very hot daughters and their trials and adventures with dominant and exploitive men who are watching their every move on hidden cameras.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Chapter title: “Jennifer unwittingly exposes her daughter.”

Only partially correct. Busty Jennifer unwittingly exposes herself as well as her daughter to Michael’s hidden cameras. Michael, Rob, Thomas, and all the men view the camera feeds appear poised to coerce Jen and Jess into becoming their party sluts and whores. Love where this story is going.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Will Jen and Jess be blackmailed into a lesbian performance with an audience - followed by a gangbang?

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Terrific story! I am glad I just came on it and did not have to wait years for these last two chapters. This story has everything I enjoy in erotic writing: Mature beauty who discovers her slut side. In this case, Jen is a gorgeous 50-year old divorcee with very big enhanced tits and a fit, toned, and shapely body. She finds she has a voracious sexual appetite for cocks in all her holes. She also is a submissive to dominant men, and will certainly be exploited by Thomas, who looks like he will share her or whore her out to his business clients. Blackmail is also in the cards, as Michael’s hidden cameras in Jen’s house video the sexual activities of Jen and her hot daughters, for whom Jen has lesbien desires. Michael’s friends have access to the video feed and it looks like Jen and Jess will become party sluts for them. Of course Jen is attracted to Michael’s wife Holly, who intends to seduce her. I would love to read more about big-titted Jen and her hot and over-sexed daughters and the sexual predicaments they get into with the dominant and exploitive men in the story. The author has established several story lines that can easily support many more chapters. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Sorry for the repetition in my comments; I got fouled up by the lag time in getting them published and forgot what I had already written.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“I loved watching you suck Rob's cock, especially after he came in you. I loved how you were so submissive, and how he controlled you. It was so hot when he fucked you. I wish he could have fucked us together. Oh god, mum, I'm so wet."

I am sure that Rob will fuck Jess soon.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I am looking forward to the next chapter in this very erotic story.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

“The two women had no idea what lay in store for them.”

Thank you for sharing your very dark fantasies with us. The author has many characters in this story, and there is a lot going on in the background that clearly will come to the fore very soon. Jen and Jess’s predicament will only get worse. Party whores, lesbian sluts, and perhaps even some unwanted exhibitionism. I am definitely ready for the next chapter; this is getting exciting,

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

“She wanted to be watched, to be desired, and to cum.”

This from the first chapter when Jen was with Rob and Thomas. Jen is an exhibitionist, and Rob and Mike will quickly draw this out of her. I expect that she will be entertaining groups of men and women, while others get off by watching on CCTV. She will come to love showing off her hot, busty body in revealing clothes and fucking with an audience. Love where this story is headed.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Jen will likely soon be forced introduce Jess to exhibitionist whoring.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Busty and beautiful, Jen is a totally depraved slut, with, apparently, no inhibitions whatsoever and an insatiable sexual appetite. She is descending deeper and deeper into total degradation. I love that the author is sharing her darkest fantasies and fetishes. This is an incredible story, very well written, compelling, and very erotic.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Once Jen is shown the videos of her in action and Jess watching, Jen, along with her two insatiable daughters, will likely be drawn into a web of whoring and pornography by Rob, Thomas, and Mike.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“[Thomas] Jennifer, I will pick you up at 8.30pm. I have your address. You are to wear the heels you wore last Friday night, you will wear a short, sheer, tight-fitting black dress. You are not to wear any underwear. You will wear an elegant black choker. You will wear your hair down. I will be entertaining some business associates, and I expect you to look your best.”

Gorgeous and top-heavy Jennifer will definitely be “entertaining some business associates” of Thomas with her mature but very hot body. The prospect excites her submissive side. The only question is whether Thomas will pay her as a whore or rely on her submissiveness to him and craving for new cock. It doesn’t matter; she will be Thomas’ whore and fuck anyone he wants. Thomas may want to keep it on a business basis and pay Jennifer to be his on-call whore. I look forward to this event in coming chapters.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

I just reread the previous chapters and Jen, Jess, and Stephanie are all on videotape, masturbating and fucking. What incredible porn films can be made of these gorgeous, stacked, and very horny sluts!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“Fuck whomever you want, without regret, and without conscience,” Jessica tells Jennifer. Jessica does not know yet, and probably would not care, that Jennifer will not just be Thomas’ “date,” but she will be his whore. Neither sluts realize that their sexual freedom will come with a steep price. But will they care?

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

If these are the author's "darkest fantasies," she has made them into a wonderfully well-written, imaginative, and very erotic story of Jen's degradation and slide into whoredom and incestuous depravity. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“They sat and watched as, right before their eyes, Jen and Jess masturbated together. It was being recorded and it would be shared.

The two women had no idea what lay in store for them.”

Wonderful last lines to this chapter. The unwitting porn stars will soon find out what sluts and whores they are, but they probably won’t care so long as there is plenty of cock and pussy for them.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“Intoxicated by the lewdness and sensations of anal sex, and being watched, she looked directly at Jessica, and smiled. Her smile told her daughter she wanted to be seen by her in her most vulnerable and carnal state.”

This is what gorgeous and busty Jennifer seems to want: To be used by multiple men and her incestuous daughters without shame and with absolutely no inhibitions. Love where this story is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJA068@JA068
I'm a single woman and mother of adult daughters. I have discovered my sexuality in the last few years, and have been enjoying the many experiences that has provided. My stories capture my deepest and sometimes darkest fantasies, with real life experiences sprinkled through. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES