All Comments on 'Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 07'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Very hot

Nice series Arty

billybobthorntonbillybobthorntonover 10 years ago
awesome series

wow, this series is really hot. i know this is the last chapter, but i hope you will continue to write more about jennifer's adventures as a slave. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

WOW!!!!!!!!! you've out done yourself.must write more on this.what about her parent's reaction to their slut daughter?will they disown her? how happy will she be in a long-term relation with steph? what about her anal cherry? LOVED it all the way through, thanks.

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Meh.

I revisited this series to see if some time away would change my opinion, since occasionally I find myself liking something better the second time around, but alas no. They are still nothing more than rapists and pimps and she's still an unbelievably stupid girl. Granted, I set a pretty high bar when it comes to NonConsent stories, since most of them seem like they're the sort of drivel that pours forth from the brain of a twelve year old boy and you seem to have plenty of fans, but start to finish, I give the series about a 2 star rating.

steph2004stersteph2004sterover 9 years ago
totally disagree

i guess it all depends on what you expect in an n/c blackmail type story. i think this story is totally awesome, delivers erotic appeal, is reasonably possible, and is very well written. i hope the author, who has been quiet for many months, is planning another similar story.

KegRollerKegRolleralmost 8 years ago

Excellent from start to finish! Good character building and nice climactic scene to end it.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcover 7 years ago
This made me weak in the knees

How absolutely Delicous! I am soaked all the way down my inner thighs, to have someone slowly and against your will break you down piece by piece day after day

Changing you little by little on the outside and inside, and finally SNAP you are totally broken and become theirs to use as they desire, I want someone to take me

relieve me of decisions about my life and break me down until I beg to be what they want to make me into,a sex slave or a whore. Whatever just claim me

Kisses,Wendy

TigerBearMasterTigerBearMasteralmost 7 years ago

We can echo Wendy's comments about the story! Really enjoyed the alliance with your co author. Will have to read more of yours in the future.

Wendy if your final statement is a true one... do get in touch.

Master Bear and his young cub !

LongeLongeabout 5 years ago
Great story

Love the story. You gave a great hint a couple chapters ago it was Stephanie behind the whole thing. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Slightly disappointed

Great writing style and although I would have liked much more detail and a more realistic timeline, I really enjoyed the story... I hope you will consider adding more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jenn will be worked very hard by Steph in giving pleasure to whomever she decreeds should receive. Some may be to paying reparations to whomever was wronged by Jenn accidentally or on purpose and others may be to paying customers. This will change Jenn's perception of herself as she works harder to give pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES