Jennifer's Predicament Ch. 03

Story Info
Things are taken up a notch between Jen and Matt.
7.9k words
4.26
14.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third segment of the story, thanks once again to my co editor MissJenny, without her this would not have been possible, hope you enjoy.

Four people climbed inside the taxi for the twenty-minute journey home. Liam Kelly sat in the front, blissfully unaware of any of the sexual tension that had risen the last few days. Mia McCann sat smiling, having successfully fired up her date for the evening. He was so turned on she would soon reap the benefits of her efforts. The date in question, Matt Kelly, sat in the taxi and was extremely hot under the collar. He was seated between two gorgeous women, one his date for the evening, and the other had handed over her panties to her friend to present to him, the only problem being the other woman happened to be his sister-in-law.

The last person was Jennifer Kelly, who had a whole range of emotions running through her; guilt from her husband being in the dark about everything going on, annoyance at herself for being so easily manipulated by her mischievous friend, but most of all, she was horny as hell. The last two weeks since Matt moved in had awakened a fire she hadn't known existed. It didn't help that Matt's hand would land above her knee every time the taxi turned a corner. Any other time this would not have raised an eyebrow, but Jennifer was well aware of how close his hand was to her bare pussy, and she was tingling all over at this contact.

The taxi pulled up to the house, and everyone climbed out, and as they entered the house, Jennifer grabbed her husband's hand and walked toward the bedroom. Liam called out to Matt, "Two whiskey sours for us; be down in a moment."

Liam unfastened the belt on his jeans as soon as he entered the bedroom. "These damn things are so uncomfortable now, I need new jeans, or I need to start joining you in the gym," he complained as he sat on the bed in his underwear.

Jennifer smiled warmly, then got serious, "Honey, I need to tell you a few things that have happened recently." She explained about seeing Matt in the shower, flashing her boobs to him, asking him to take a pic of his dick, and bracing herself for his reaction. He sat dumbfounded, not knowing what to say, when Jen remembered, "Oh, yes! He has my panties in his pocket. Mia gave them to him earlier tonight."

Liam's eyes widened as he looked at the blonde beauty. "Show me," he croaked and watched as his wife slowly pulled up her red skirt revealing the pink panties were no longer there, and he was gazing at her bare pussy.

"Fucking hell!"

Jen sat beside him on the bed to explain the situation when she looked down at her husband's crotch. "Oh my god, babe," she exclaimed, "you're hard!" She ran her hand over the tent in his boxers and pulled them down. His cock sprung out, and her hand closed around it. "you're excited by that?" She asked as she slowly stroked it.

Liam nodded at his wife, watching her pleasuring him. "You know I always ask you to dress sexily for company events. I want to show you off; I want my colleagues to see how gorgeous you are. This is similar. You're showing yourself off."

"You make me dress provocative and wear low-cut tops to impress your lecherous boss Paul, baby. Matt is your brother who's currently living with us; it's different," she giggled but was relieved her husband wasn't mad. It was a huge weight off her shoulders.

"You're being naughty, Jen. How could I not like this?" Liam groaned further as his wife tightened her grasp and started to wank him off faster.

She grinned and seductively whispered, "You like me being a filthy wife, don't you, honey?"

"Christ, yes!" Liam was in ecstasy and close to cumming as his wife's hand continued pumping his dick.

Jennifer, who had been horny all night, decided to raise the stakes and hissed at him, "Your brother's cock is fucking huge!"

"Ohhh, god! Fuck, Jen!" Liam gasped at her being so bold.

"It's much bigger than this," Jen continued knowing her husband was getting close and then stopped and grinned at him, "I guess you will have to wait until later tonight to climx, baby. Let's go; Mia and Matt are waiting downstairs."

"In a minute, just putting trackie bottoms on," Liam moaned, disappointed he hadn't cum but had no doubt more bedroom fun with his wife would follow. She went to a wardrobe drawer and opened it. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm putting on another pair of panties before I go downstairs," Jen said as she rifled through the drawer.

"No, don't!" Liam ordered, and Jen turned to look at him wickedly.

"Your brother will try to glance up my skirt when I sit across from him." Jen wanted to ensure her husband knew what he was asking.

"I know, and I think it's hot," Liam smiled sheepishly. His wife was a bombshell; he always loved guys glancing at her when she dressed sexy. It didn't matter what the guys saw; he was the one married to her and would always be the one spending the night with her.

"Okay. See you down there," came the sultry reply from the blonde housewife as she ventured into the living room, still without panties.

As the drinks flowed further into the night, Jen had fun being the perfect tease. Sitting across from Matt, she would look him in the eye while she crossed and uncrossed her legs every so often. Knowing her husband was on board made her feel much more daring. Matt was being tormented. Jen's leg crossing was tantalising; the room's lighting and the distance between them meant he could almost see up there but never quite enough. He was also aware of the smile on Jen's face, and she was enjoying teasing him.

As the evening drew to a close, the couples said goodnight and retreated to their bedrooms. When Jennifer got through the door, she was thrust against the wall by her husband. He kissed her passionately, and his hand went up her skirt to feel her wetness.

"Jen, that was so hot tonight. Did you see Matt? He was so flustered!" Liam thrust two fingers inside Jen's pussy. "My god, honey, you are soaking wet. I think you enjoyed being a tease."

"Mmmmm, I loved it, baby! I turned on your brother and..." She caressed Liam's crotch "... I turned you on as well."

Jen forced her husband back onto the bed, smiling wickedly. She had turned him on and would make the most of it. "Your brother still has my panties in his pocket, honey; he can smell and taste me anytime he wants."

"Oh fuck, Jen!" Liam exclaimed, she was pushing his buttons, being such a minx, and he loved it.

At the foot of the bed, Jen placed her hands on Liam's shoulders and pushed him down. Liam instantly knew what she wanted and knelt on the floor in front of this gorgeous woman.

"It's time for you to taste me," she announced as she lifted her skirt, and her glistening pussy came into view. Jen placed one high heel on her husband's shoulder before grabbing his head and pulling it to her crotch. She needed to cum, and she needed it badly.

Liam's mouth clamped around Jen's pussy, his tongue probing inside her; she tasted fantastic, as always. He loved going down on her, and she loved how he did it. His tongue slowly slid back out of her and upwards to flick across the hood of her clitoris. He took the clit into his mouth and sucked it while looking deep into his wife's eyes.

Jen's hand, still resting behind his head, gripped him tighter by the hair as she felt the pleasure of his lapping on her folds. Her pussy was throbbing as he worked his tongue inside her until she couldn't control it any longer and moaned as she came over her husband's face. She tightly took his head and ground her pussy against it; Liam loved this new naughtier side of his wife. It was so liberating, and now it was his turn.

Liam stood, lowered his tracksuit bottom and spun Jen around, bending her over the bed. The sexy blonde turned to him and said in a sultry tone, "Are you going to punish your bad wife for flirting with your brother? Teach me a lesson, baby."

Her husband growled at the teasing words, and as his cock was freed from his boxers, he plunged it straight into the wanting warmth of his wife. Jennifer gasped in pleasure and fell face-first onto the bed as Liam slid his cock back out, then slammed it in and grabbed her hips as he picked up speed. After a few minutes of hammering into her relentlessly, Liam decided it was time for Jennifer to put in some effort. He pulled his dick free and lay on the bed, ordering his wife, "Come straddle me."

"You want your naughty wife to ride you, do you, baby?" Jen asked, lowering herself onto his cock.

"Yes, I want to see those tits bouncing," her husband demanded.

"Oh yes, you always have been a tit man, honey. Now, imagine your brother has seen them too." Jen knew this would arouse her husband, and she rocked on his manhood.

Liam groaned; her pussy felt incredible around his manhood as Jen began moving up and down, rotating her hips, just at the tip, sending him to cloud nine. He reached out and grabbed one of her tits and sucked on her nipple, grinding it between his teeth a little for her to feel pain and pleasure simultaneously. Jen softly moaned as her husband massaged the other breast, and she tilted her head back, bobbing her whole body up and down.

The passion became more intense as Jen violently rode her husband's hard length. "Oh fuck!" She screamed. "Oh fuck I'm close". Her pussy clamped around Liam's dick; he was at the point of no return.

"Oh god, Jen, so am I!" He responded, and the married lovers came together in bliss. Jen fell on the man she loved and pressed her mouth against his while Liam erupted deep inside his wife. As they both lay catching their breath, Jen knew her husband would be out like a light. Alcohol and intense sex always sent him off to dreamland in no time, and she smiled as the first snore came from him.

She wondered what Mia was doing, and after pondering it for a few minutes, curiosity got the better of her. She threw on her robe, opened her bedroom door and stepped into the hall. As she got closer to Matt's room, she heard the headboard repeatedly banging against the wall, followed by her best friend screaming in ecstasy," Oh god, yes! Fuck me with that massive cock."

Jen's eyes widened at the noises, surprised they were still going at it. The session with her husband lasted over an hour, one of the longest in recent times. These two sounded like they weren't close to being finished. Jennifer crept back to her bedroom to sleep off the eventful night.

The following morning, Liam lay looking at his wife as she opened her eyes, "Good morning, sexy," he said and kissed her on the nose. Even first thing in the morning, his wife was a true vision of beauty.

"Morning, stud," she replied. "You had fun last night?"

"It was intense! I couldn't believe how naughty you were!" Liam explained, stroking his wife's hair.

"I knew it was turning you on, but I did wonder if I went too far at times," the blonde vixen sighed.

"No, you were perfect, honey. It was bloody hot. You discovered what got me going and took it to another level. How truthful were you with your dirty talk?" Liam stared at Jennifer; this was a significant moment between them.

"Oh, I was saying it as it was, baby. You said you wanted him to see my body again; I'm about to walk in and serve him and Mia coffee completely naked."

Liam's mouth fell open, "Really?" he gasped.

"No, jackass!" Laughed Jennifer, "but I can see that would have excited you, so you have to be honest with me; how far do you want this flirting to go?"

"I thought about it before you woke up. I love showing you off, and I love guys wanting you, but the difference between my boss fancying you and my brother is that I trust and love him, and I know he wouldn't betray me. He wouldn't do a thing with you unless he were confident I was on board with it. I also trust and love you, so I know you two aren't going to pack up and run off together, right? Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Never," replied Jen, "so what exactly are you saying?".

"I'm saying, have fun. Your being kinky is a turn-on, so if you're telling me about it, I'm involved." The husband grinned as he climbed out of bed to shower.

"I wasn't lying about his size, babe. He's hung like a freaking horse!" Jen licked her lips and gave her husband a sexy look teasing him with that comment.

Liam laughed. "Jennifer, honey, I grew up with the guy. We played on the same junior football team. Do you think I didn't realise he was packing? From a young age, I could see he was different from all the other lads in that area." He turned on the shower and stepped in.

"By the way," he called out from under the cascading water, "I know it's Saturday, but Paul texted me this morning. He needs me in the office for a few hours, so you'll have to keep my brother entertained." He chuckled to himself.

Jen couldn't help but laugh, "Slow down you! Nothing is going to happen."

**********

One hour later, Liam was gone, and Jen was having a coffee in the kitchen when her best friend limped in. "Oh fuck, Jen!" Mia said, clinging to her, "I can barely walk."

"So, you had fun then?" Jennifer smiled as she blew on her boiling hot coffee. She knew the answer before Mia responded and after what she heard last night in the hall.

"God, YES!" The raven-haired beauty said. "You've always called me a man-eater. I met my match last night, probably because I teased him so much about you."

Jennifer laughed, "There's coffee in the pot, by the way," pointing to the pot of freshly ground.

"I can't stay, chick, I'm supposed to help my little sister shop for a wedding dress, and I'm already running late. Sooooo, did you talk to Liam?" She looked wickedly at her best friend.

"Yes, I did. He likes the idea of me flirting and said to run with it."

"AHHHHHH," Mia squealed happily, "you're going to get fucked so good, he's--"

"Woah, woah, woah, Mia!" Jennifer interrupted her. "First, keep it down a little, and secondly," she lowered her voice, "Nobody said anything about fucking anybody. Hubby wants me to flirt, that's all."

'Okay, you flirt with him and his big dick and see how long it takes before you're in his bed. I have to go, honey." She kissed her friend goodbye, and as their lips met, pushed her tongue into Jen's mouth. Mia reached the door and said, "Guess the last thing I was doing before I came downstairs?" She sniggered..

"Oh, you dirty little bitch!" The blonde called after her pretending to rub her mouth in disgust but smiling. "Love you!"

"Ditto," said Mia, then departed.

Jen sat in silence with her coffee. The house dynamics had changed since Matt arrived two weeks ago, but she couldn't complain. She and Liam had the best and most regular sex ever, and she got a kick out of flirting with Matt. He was good-looking, had a great body, and was hung like a horse. What wasn't there to like?

She was still thinking about that when her brother-in-law came stumbling down the stairs, "Oh hey, Jen," he said, "the house was so quiet I didn't think anyone was in." He made his way straight over to the coffee pot and proceeded to pour a mug.

Jennifer smiled, "Just me. Liam had to work, and Mia had to--"

"Help her sister shop for wedding dresses. Yes, she only told me that three times this morning." Matt interrupted her and chuckled to himself as he sat beside his sister-in-law. "She blamed me for keeping her back. Imagine that!"

"Imagine indeed. I wondered what on earth you were, or more to the point, weren't doing that made her late?" Jen winked at Matt, letting him know she knew what had happened in the bedroom that morning.

Matt smiled sheepishly. He was used to making other people blush, so he decided to try that. "I believe a certain part of your attire from last night is lying in my bedroom." A broad grin spread across his face. "I assume you will be wanting it back?"

Jen was no longer fazed. Her husband wanted her to flirt, and she knew how to do it. "Oh! Do you mean my pink panties? Liam said you could keep them, but I don't think they would exactly fit given what you have down there; plus, I think they look better on me," she finished off her sentence with a wink as she finished off the last mouthful of coffee.

Matt was stunned; his brother was aware of the games they were playing and was seemingly okay with it. His eyes scanned the blonde sitting beside him in a blue robe and decided he would be bold enough to test this out, "Are you wearing underwear behind that gown?"

Jen looked him in the eyes, smiling. "Are you asking to see underneath this robe, Matt?"

"I guess I am."

Jennifer grabbed the belt of her robe and pulled it off, gently releasing both sides of the garment to reveal a tanned body with a cream-coloured bra and panties.

"Wow!" Was all Matt could say as his eyes feasted on the glorious body of his sister-in-law. Her 34F tits almost burst out of the tight-fitting bra, and her long legs were gorgeous as she sat sexily, showing off her body for a man who wasn't her husband.

"Oh, my god! You're hard!" Jen exclaimed, pointing to the bulge rising in Matt's shorts.

"How could I not be?" Came Matt's reply.

Jen decided she would turn this up a notch; if Liam wanted his brother entertained, she would do it.

"Get it out!" she ordered.

"What?" Matt said, making sure he understood what she asked.

"You heard me. Stand up and take it out. I want to see it." Jen couldn't believe how confident she was. Her husband's approval gave her an audacity she didn't know she had.

She was doing this to turn her husband on but was curious to see Matt's cock again, especially since it would be the first time she would see it hard. Thetaboo of the situation was not lost on her, and she was tingling with anticipation.

Matt rose to his feet, his pulse racing from Jen's boldness, and stood in front of her. His erection strained against the material of his shorts, fighting for space. Given how spent he was after his night with Mia, his arousal was surprising. He looked at Jen biting her bottom lip as he slowly lowered the underwear. He could tell from her expression how much she wanted to see him--this part of him--again, and he didn't want to disappoint.

As the shorts came down, his dick stood at attention, and Jen saw it for the first time hard. "Wow," was all she could muster as she gazed at the huge penis. She sat forward, no longer worried about being this close to another man's cock and stared in awe, "Jesus Matt, how can you even have sex with that thing?"

"I've had a few years of practice with it. I know how to make it work," Matt winked at his sister-in-law. He appreciated that a beauty such as her was so mesmerised by his penis. Knowing his brother was aware of what was going on, he decided to up the ante again. "Why don't you hold it?"

Jennifer anticipated the question, and although her expression didn't change, she weighed this decision in her head. Liam said to have fun, to show off, and he was okay with this, but did he expect her to touch his brother? While these thoughts were running through her mind, subconsciously, her hand was reaching out. She was fascinated by this cock and needed to feel it.

Matt jerked as Jen's fingers wrapped around his vast organ, but not entirely. His girth was much too ample for her hand to encompass, but it felt good having her hold him like this. Jen's grip tightened around the penis as it grew harder. She could feel it pulsating in her hand, and looking up into Matt's eyes, she pulled the foreskin back, revealing the perfect pink head.

Jen's whole body was electric. She held the penis of her husband's brother, whom she had known for 20 years, while she sat semi-naked in front of him. The whole scenario almost made her shudder with excitement.

Matt was so turned on he wondered if she might jerk him off. He felt her let go, close her robe over her still-exposed body, then slide her hands under her. Matt watched as the cream panties came down her legs. She lifted one leg, then the other, holding the panties out to Matt before carefully placing them on his rock-hard cock. She stood up, gave her brother-in-law a sexy smile and said, "There you go! Now you have two pairs of my panties, big boy." She gave his cock a playful slap and walked away, pulling her robe to her waist, so Matt had a perfect view of her sexy ass as she sauntered out of the room.