Jennifer's Predicament Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To accommodate Matt, Jen would have to open her mouth a lot more than she did for Liam. Her hand action would be essential as there was no way she could deep throat this length, but she planned to do her best to please him, considering he gave her an exquisitely ferocious orgasm. She gently cupped his balls in her left hand while her right gripped the base of his cock. She had complete control of his penis.

The moment her mouth touched his cock was monumental for Matt. Her tongue gliding up his dick sent his pulse rate soaring, and it felt incredible. She had taken a few inches of him deep inside her mouth while her hand pumped him, followed by massaging his balls. Matt wouldn't last long with this temptress; she would send him over the edge in minutes.

Jen slobbered over the massive erection and glanced up at Matt, his eyes closed, such was the sensation she was applying with her mouth. She withdrew from it to ask, "Do you like your brother's wife sucking your cock, Matt? Is this dirty enough for you?" She continued to bob her head up and down, swirling her tongue around.

"Christ, Jen, you are so fucking dirty! I can't believe you're so good at this!" Matt gasped.

"You know he could walk in any minute, don't you? Walk in and find his wife naked on her knees, sucking his brother's big dick?" She ran her tongue over his knob, sending shivers down his spine.

Matt groaned and began to feel the cum building up in his balls. Jen's dirty talk was having an effect, and he was on the verge.

"Fuck Jen, I'm going to explode!" Matt grunted.

"Oh yeah? And where do you want to cum, big boy?" Jen teased. This was his reward, and she would let him do it wherever he desired. Instead of returning her mouth to his cock, she jacked him off furiously.

"Ugh, oh fuck, on your tits! I want to cum on your tits! "I've always wanted to coat them". Matt confessed.

"I bet you have, you dirty boy. Well, your wish is going to come true." Jen pointed his dick to her chest and continued the onslaught on his cock, using two hands to bring Matt to the boil.

With one loud groan, Matt erupted, shooting burst after burst of cum onto Jen's chest and breasts like a never-ending river as Jen furiously pumped the jets of jizz onto her body. By the time she had slowed down, her neck, chest and tits were painted in his thick white bodily fluids. Jen released her grasp on Matt's dick and it fell between his legs. The two adults stared at each other intensely. Matt's skin was flushed, and he breathed heavily.

"That's a fucking lot of cum, Matt! Jesus, like, a bit of warning might have been nice!" Jen spoke first as she rubbed some of it around her nipple

"Sorry, Mrs. Big balls means big cumshot," Matt grinned

Jen stood up and picked up her bra and dress from the floor before announcing, "I think I need a shower," and left the living room to ascend the stairs. Matt was still on the couch naked when he heard Jen's voice echoing down the staircase, "Are you coming or not?"

He almost fell off the seat in his haste to leave the room.