All Comments on 'Jennifer's Predicament Ch. 03'

by IrishLitFun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Top Shelf Fun

Great story that is well written with fun loving consenting adults that are making sexual choice they get to make. So top shelf erotic entertainment. Love the 5 Star sexual adventures. Thanks for writing this book exciting story. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sissy wimp husband is about to get kicked to the curb by cheating slut wife and betraying brother. A bunch of terrible people!

ForpornForpornover 1 year ago

Really hot story, can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh look just another fucked up story about a slag fucking around on her husband. I hope against hope that her cucked husband finds this cunt and his arsehole brother and makes both of them suffer painful humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A truly disgusting story about a cheap slut. Time for a divorce. He left the room and the house.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 1 year ago

When does Liam get some strange? Wifey is sure enjoying hers.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cucked by a skank whore and a relative. Pathetic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if she fucks him the husband needs to kick his. bros ass and her out the door. if not its a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will chapter 4 be released anytime soon

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You can't really respect something you're willing to just give away and risk losing. I know I never lend anything of value that I want to keep.

I guess some people are just too dumb to understand that if you have no respect, you just don't care about them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrishLitFun@IrishLitFun
An Amateur who has never written stories before but having been a lit fan for many years thought I would give it a go Although my stories are purely fictional the main character in the stories, my wife Jennifer is based on her and she is as desribed in the story Chapter 3 h...