Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
Waking up with old Uncle Jimmy leads to more pleasure.
5.5k words
4.71
78.6k
118

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up with Uncle Jimmy

Jennifer woke before dawn, confused and disoriented. She had no idea where she was or what had woken her.

She could feel a warm body spooning her, a heavy arm draped around her slim waist and a large rough hand cupping one of her breasts. She groggily snuggled closer to the warm body behind her, feeling comfortable and secure. Something blunt and hard was poking her on the butt, so hard it's what had woken her up, even though the cavernous snoring behind her had not.

"Wait ... what?! Snoring? Oh my God! NO!"

Her confusion and disorientation disappeared like mist in the sunlight as images of last night's occurrence flooded her mind. Her body stiffened and she resisted the urge to pummel her Uncle Jimmy. The disgusting old bastard had blackmailed and raped her!

She carefully drew the covers back, lifted his arm and set it aside and got ready to leap out of bed as Uncle Jimmy drew his arm close and rolled to his other side with a snort. She waited in place until he started snoring again then slipped carefully out of bed.

She was sore. She felt as she did the day after she started cheerleading practice. Her muscles were stiff and uncooperative so she shuffled slowly and quietly to the bathroom and took a long hot shower.

Every light was on and he was sitting up on the bed with his laptop open and the screen facing her when she came out of the bathroom fully dressed.

She had made a decision. She was resigned and ready to tell her parents everything, no matter the consequences. What were a few naked pictures of her? She could explain them away. It wasn't as big a deal as she'd made it in her mind.

Jimmy saw it in her eyes. The jig was up. She looked smug. He knew she'd decided to tell all so if he didn't do something quick he'd be in jail before the end of the day. He pressed the spacebar and a video played full screen on the laptop. Jennifer watched in horror. The laptop had been recording the whole time they'd had sex last night! She heard herself moaning and begging him to come inside her and watched as he fucked her and she eagerly and enthusiastically fucked him back.

Oh my God! She thought. My life is over!

"I have it backed up to the cloud so even if you decided to destroy my laptop, I'll still have the video and I'll share it with all your contacts," he leered. "You can tell your parents. You can call the cops. You can have me sent to jail, but I'll still send it out. If I'm going down, you're going down."

She stared at him slack-jawed. The feeling of resignation left her instantly and now she felt only horror. She was disgusted for getting herself into this situation and with him for putting her there and for being old, smelly and disgusting.

Jimmy saw her proud shoulders sag in submission and he knew he had her.

"Get undressed and get on the bed," Uncle Jimmy commanded. "We both know you have no choice, none at all."

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked with trepidation as he set down his laptop on the nightstand and set it to record again, then reached for what looked like a bottle of oil.

She didn't move, fear and uncertainty keeping her rooted in place. Yet she felt her face and upper body flush, remembering the pleasure he'd given her last night.

"I said get undressed and sit on the bed!" he said angrily. "Don't make me repeat myself."

She stood for another moment, wanting to resist, but she knew there was no way around the situation.

"This morning is all about you. It's all about making you feel good," he said with a twisted smile. "I was in kind of a hurry last night, but today is gonna be a day you're never going to forget."

Avoiding his leering gaze, she undressed, walked slowly to the bed and sat on its edge ... as far away from him as she could. He grabbed her arm at the elbow and her leg at the knee and pulled her unresisting to the middle of the bed where she sat, tense, fearful and strangely expectant.

Uncle Jimmy squeezed the contents of the bottle into his hand, put the bottle down and rubbed his hands together. They were shiny with oil. His dark eyes bore into her, and she looked down to see his member begin to rise and swell.

Jimmy sat on the bed next to her and started with a light touch across her face which made her twitch out of his grasp and glare at him, eyes blazing with loathing and fear. He smoothed the oil down her taught neck and across her shoulders and upper arms. He then drew her tense arms above her head, pushed her shoulders until she was on her back and placed her hands behind a pile of stacked pillows. This put her in a position where her large beautiful breasts were offered up for his touch. She shook her head from side to side and closed her eyes as he slowly spread oil on her breasts and began to slowly rub and massage each one. They sat firm and proud on her chest with not a hint of a sag looking large and full.

She continued to rapidly shake her head from side to side as if in denial of what was happening to her, but her breathing changed and deepened as he gently massaged and stroked her breasts. Her soft pliant flesh seemed to ooze around his fingers, her breasts reforming to their perfect shape when he released them or readjusted his hands. Her pink nipples were now standing up like hard red cherries the size of pencil erasers. He gently rolled each cherry between thumb and forefinger and began to run his hard hands up and down her sides to her wide hip bones and back up to her breasts. He stayed above her belly button and massaged the area around the swell of each breast. Her eyes were still closed but her mouth was no longer tightly closed. Her head was now slowly turning from side to side. Her lush lips opened and closed as she gasped for breath. She was his. She didn't know it yet, but she was his.

Jennifer's mind was clouded and confused. Nothing she had ever done with herself or her boyfriend had ever done came close to what her uncle's hands were doing to her now. Her nipples were on fire; his every touch made her body draw that much closer to something. She didn't know what that "something" was but she wanted it very, very much. Deep inside, her mind knew it was leading to a very intense orgasm. Every time he rolled or tugged ever so gently on her nipples, she would lift her chest and her breasts into his hands. He was gentle when he touched her... and it was driving her up the wall. She was unaware of just how wet she was between her legs. She'd never admit it to herself or to anyone, but she did not want him to stop what he was doing. As a matter of fact, she wanted more.

Through her haze of arousal, she realized his hands were gradually moving lower and lower on her undulating belly. He was working his way closer to her aroused pussy. He was working his knowledgeable hands all around her wide hips and sensitive sides, slowly drawing circles with his fingers around her belly button and lower stomach. But he always seemed to stop before reaching her pubic area.

At this point, Jennifer decided to let herself relax and enjoy the experience. He obviously wasn't going to hurt her so why not enjoy it? Images of last night flashed through her mind like lightning strikes. The feel of his touch, the pleasure as he penetrated her, and the feel of his thick hard cock pulsing inside her as he came, combined with what he was doing to her now it drove her to a frenzy of lust.

Jimmy was carefully watching his niece's face as he worked around her hips and lower stomach. He saw a range of expressions cross her face and saw her sigh with resignation. He watched as the frown lines smoothed out on her forehead. Her eyes were still closed, though not clenched shut. He knew she was wondering whether he was going to touch her pubic area and if she did or did not want it to happen. She didn't know he could see how wet her pussy was. Her own body's reactions were communicating what her body wanted from him.

As her Uncle Jimmy watched her face and saw her relax, he began to work down her muscular thighs, down her calves to her feet and back up the outside of her legs, but never quite up to her pubic area. He drew Jennifer's unresisting legs apart and could see that her clit was flushed and red and sticking out a bit from under its protective little hood. He new his niece's clit was highly sensitive. It had swelled a bit and stuck out slightly. He was purposefully staying away from her aroused little clit until it was time to send her to the world where orgasms lived.

Jennifer couldn't believe her ugly old Uncle Jimmy was running his large, callused hands all over her squirming body. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying it or how desperately she didn't want him to stop. He alternated between massaging and caressing her. She closed her eyes and tried to stay still as his hands seemed to touch every part of her body but her pussy, sometimes firm and strong and sometimes light and caressing. Her head turned from side to side and her body undulated under his touch. Little mewls and whines escaped her gasping mouth as she tried to resist the incredible pleasure she felt at his touch. She was almost ready to grab his hand and put it at her pussy when she suddenly held her breath. His hand had gently moved along the left side of her inner thigh and groin. His massaging hand had rubbed the edge of her pubic area. She felt his fingertips gently spin her pubic hair in little swirls. It was a shock. Her body burned like a furnace as his fingers twirled her pubic hair and moved on.

She knew it was no fluke when his fingers did the same thing on her right side. Then very softly, almost so softly that at first she wasn't sure he even did it, she felt his index finger very, very gently between her labia. She held her breath when he again gently spun her soft pubic hair in a swirl with his fingertips. The feeling was unbelievable and it was driving her up the wall. She wanted... She wanted... She was too far gone to define what she wanted, but she didn't want him to stop. Now she could feel how wet her pussy was.

Then lightning hit her between the eyes. She saw him lean forward and felt his warm breath on her sex then felt him put his thick finger between her pussy lips and gently slide it back and forth, spreading the slickness of her female wetness around her pussy and around all the skin in the area. Jennifer found it hard to concentrate on anything or keep her mind on how much her uncle disgusted her as she felt his hot breath on her and as he slowly and gently rubbed his fingertips back and forth along the length of her hot wet pussy. She felt him push and rub her nether lips from near the top to her perineum, the area between her anus and her pulsating pussy.

Uncle Jimmy looked up and intently watched Jennifer's beautiful face as he sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. More than once he heard her gasp as he advanced one step closer to brining her to orgasm. He had never seen a woman get as aroused as she was when he did this. Her obvious and extreme arousal and enjoyment made him want to tease her and drag out the experience for her as long as he could. He wanted her to remember this day for the rest of her life. The more he teased, the wetter she got. The wetter she got, the more he would spread her juices around her pussy and her slit. He hadn't touched her clit yet, he was saving that for a later. This is how he'd gotten every woman he'd been with, no matter how young they were. Once they got a taste, they couldn't live without it.

Jennifer's body went into hyper drive when she finally felt Uncle Jimmy touch her clit for the first time. Her body bucked up off the bed like a piston when she felt his thick index finger touch her highly sensitive nub. She had her first orgasm of the day at that moment. Jimmy placed his finger on top of her clit and firmly pressed it to one side of her spasming pussy. The direct touch and the pressure sent her over the edge. He had to hold on to her to keep her from bucking off the bed as she thrust her pelvis up and down, crossed and spread her legs, and grabbed his hand and tried to pull his finger into her. It took some doing, but Uncle Jimmy kept her from shoving his finger inside her.

Jimmy kept his finger on Jennifer's clit, alternating putting pressure on it and moving it slightly and drew his arm across her body so she wouldn't fall out of the bed as she bucked. Her legs were spread wide and her hips were humping her pussy up to him, he had complete and total control over her. She didn't realize that at this point she had freely and completely given herself to him... again.

He began to rub her clit and slide his fingers up and down her labia from her clit to her perineum. Several times he circled her anus with gentle fingers and felt it tighten as she had several mini-orgasms. He skillfully drove her from one orgasm to another in rapid succession, bringing her down a little only to drive her to another orgasm. He pushed her hands away as she tried to push him away from her hypersensitive clit.

Jennifer's mind was gone, wiped out by the sensations coursing through her young body. One after another, she had orgasm after orgasm. Was this what sex was supposed to be like? Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through body, like waves on a rocky shore. Her uncle was playing her body like a virtuoso playing a fine violin and her arousal was so intense that all thought of denying him anything disappeared like smoke in the wind.

Despite the pleasure she'd already experienced, she wasn't ready for what her Uncle Jimmy did next. He began to alternate sliding his oiled finger around her asshole, and rubbing more circles on her clit and pussy. It was more than Jennifer could handle, the waves of pleasure sent her right into yet another series of mind-blowing, body-humping orgasms. Uncle Jimmy gradually slowed down his rubbing to help her unwind a little at a time. He knew she needed a chance to come down from the countless orgasms he'd given her. He brought her down in a long slow, glorious glide into a numb and drained carnal mess.

She lay exhausted. Her pubic area was drenched with her juices, her body was shiny with oil and sweat, her legs were splayed carelessly wide and her chest heaved as she caught her breath. Her half-lidded eyes stared at Uncle Jimmy with amazement and awe and her mind refused to work. Her throat was raw and dry, she didn't know if she'd screamed with passion or if it just felt like it. Had she been loud enough to wake her parents and leave them wondering who was making all that noise?

Her parents had woken up briefly, grumbling at the sound of a young woman's muffled cries of passion. 'Why can't they have their fun at a decent hour?' they wondered sleepily. They would never conceive of the idea that it was their daughter on the other side of the wall crying out with passion and lust, all evidence to the contrary. They quickly went back to sleep.

Her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breast, Jennifer vaguely sensed her Uncle Jimmy shift on the bed beside her, feet to head, and move around until his hip was against her shoulder. She felt him reach across her, grip her hips in strong hands and lift her and turn her until her lithe body was stretched out fully on top of him. Her thighs were on either side of his head. She could feel his chin against her pubic area and she could feel his hot breath on the sensitive skin of her sex.

She closed her eyes and turned her head aside when she felt his hard throbbing member on her clavicle, seeming to pulse along her neck. She couldn't see it, but the bulbous purple cock head was smearing precum in her shinny blonde hair. Briefly, she tried to resist him, but her mind was in a fog, her body was too drained and her will was too gone after what he'd just done. She lay on top of him, as limp as a rag doll.

Jennifer's eyes flared open and her body tensed when she felt his hot wet tongue gently lick her outer labia. She braced her knees and elbows on the bed and tried to lift her pelvis out of his reach and her face away from his hard member, but Jimmy wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and kept her in place. All she succeeded in doing was arching her back and getting precum on her face when his hard thick cock, lined with thick bulging veins, smacked her on the cheek. It was covered with their dried cum and his pubic hair was matted and crusted with their combined juices from the night before. He hadn't cleaned himself up or taken a shower since they'd had sex last night -- it smelled of sex, rancid sweat, urine and other things she couldn't quite define. It smelled horrible and pulsed before her eyes, looking angry and threatening.

Jimmy was entranced with the beauty of her sex, he could see her pussy lips were flushed and swollen. Her clean womanly scent was intense and intoxicating. Jennifer's unique smell was all around him and the heat coming from her sweet young pussy was like a furnace.

After that first long lick along her labia, he took one hand from her waist and used two fingers to part her lips before plunging his tongue deep as deep inside her sopping wet pussy as he could. Her tangy taste was better than anything he'd ever experienced. He pulled his head back and licked her flushed inner lips. Up and down, up and down, he kissed, licked and sucked her. He was sometimes gentle and sometimes rough and from her body's reaction, he knew it was driving her up the wall. He was keeping away from her little nub of pleasure and she kept shifting her hips to try to get his tongue on her swollen little clit.

Her mind had blanked out. She had no control as her body responded delightedly to his touch.

Jimmy was holding back, hoping he was getting her excited enough that she'd maybe do something to please him. He was so hard he ached. He ached for her. If she did anything to reciprocate, to pleasure him in return, he'd give her clit the attention she craved.

Finally, as he ventured close to her clit, teasing and retreating, he felt a slim hand wrap around his raging hard cock. He thrust his fat hips forward in surprise at her touch and then flicked her clit, which was poking redly out from its little hood. Her hips bucked at the unexpected touch, the bundle of nerves he excited caused lights to flash before her eyes. Her grip around his cock loosened momentarily, then, when she felt his tongue leave her clit, clutched him tighter and started pumping up and down fast. She was inexperienced at giving hand jobs but her enthusiasm more than made up for it.

When he felt her start jacking his cock, it was time for her reward, he started sucking, licking, and blowing his hot breath on her excited clit. Jennifer went wild, pumping his cock with a white-knuckled hand. She squirmed and gyrated her hips as the old man used every trick in his considerable repertoire to drive her to orgasm. He flattened and tensed up his tongue and used up and down movements along her inner lips, occasionally touching her clit with his tongue. Then he used side to side flicks on her clit, writing the alphabet, moving on to make circles all while penetrating her gasping vagina with his thick middle finger. With his palm facing down, he slowly drove it inside her and curled his finger down.

At this point, Jennifer's actions and reactions were completely out of her control. When she felt his tongue flick across her clit, her body bucked as she came. As his finger curled inside her, she leaned forward and took his slimy smelly cockhead between her eager sucking lips. She came nearly as hard she had the day before at the feel of his tongue flicking her clit, his finger in her pussy and his hard smelly cock thrusting into her mouth. Every nerve of her body felt electrified.

Jimmy was so excited that his own body responded to all the stimulation with an orgasm that took him completely by surprise. The last time he'd come so unexpectedly was as a teenager more than 50 years ago.

12