All Comments on 'Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 02'

by st0rmbringer

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is proving itself to be a very good read, can't wait to see where it goes.

wd56wd56over 1 year ago

its amazing and im glad you picked up where Kmaf left off. The only feedback I have is that it would be great if there was more humiliation and less about her enjoying it as much as being disgusted with herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am obsessed with this story/fantasy

TATMoneyTATMoneyover 1 year ago

Once again the sex was hot but the plot is a little week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please part 3. And 4 and……………

st0rmbringerst0rmbringerover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm reading everyone's comments, feedback messages and all. Appreciate it. As for the plot, it's why I decided to rewrite kmaf's version. I wanted to make it more credible, at least in my depraved mind. Keep in mind... the whole thing is still pure fantasy. If you want literary perfection, pick up some Stephen King or whatever. Maybe my writing's not for you. I have no problem with constructive criticism, as a matter of fact, I welcome it. But if you just write to say "the plot is a little week" with no other input then what's the point of leaving a comment? By the way... it's "weak" not "week." Not trying to be antagonistic, but I'm a stickler for grammar so I figured I'd throw it out there. To be honest, I write this stuff for myself and share it with you yahoos for the hell of it. Enjoy ... or not ... it's all good.

intifada1intifada1over 1 year ago

Please keep going with this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will Filthy old Principal Pulaski 2 be released?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i like this series but i think there should be more dirty talk and maybe some dominance? overall love the series please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get her to shower with Jimmy and have her initiate sex!!!! Go get 'em!!

Hooked_on_SmutHooked_on_Smutover 1 year ago

Glad you have re-written this. Well done. Would have preferred the uncle to suck her boobs after cleaning them, then pound her and f*ck her after cleaning her up with the wet cloth. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m loving these stories, keep writing please!

Uncle Jimmy can’t stop yet as he’s not taken her ass. He’s used her pussy and mouth, would also be great to get a titty fuck in as well. Besides, things come in threes, right? You can’t stop now 😛

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story, it's perfect. Totally dominated her body and mind. I wouldn't change anything,.most other stories in this genre are already like the other stories, this one is unique and true domination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi There!

At last someone has decided to continue KMAF's story!I like the plot and can't wait for more.Also, please note that principal Pulaski,another of KMAF's hero, has been waiting to fuck Jenna so please don't keep him and us readers waiting:).

Another writer who stopped to write years ago is bambigirl44; it's a pity because readers of Literotica have been waiting to read further stories of Mandy and lovely Maria but it seems the author won't come back.Something tells me you're the one who will revive the adventures(or misadventures...) of Mandy and Maria:)

Anyway keep up the good work!

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The loveliest couple in Literotica history! More... more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to reading more in this very interesting series.

Maybe Uncle Jimmy will be satisfying Jennifer's Mother.

st0rmbringerst0rmbringerover 1 year agoAuthor

Filthy Old Principal Pulaski Pt. 02 is almost ready. Can't/won't rush the process. Wish I could spend more time working on it, but life interferes. Once it's finished, I'll still need to give it a solid edit then I'll throw it up for y'all. Patience is a virtue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Write a part 3. Jennifer dressing in hot lingerie, maybe a wedding dress and having sex in dressing room at the mall.

Jenifer going to her house and dressing in her cheerleader uniform. And doing it with her uncle.

Her uncle showing her the photos he had taken and the fantasies he has for jeniffer.

Lots of things to explore! Please write part 3 &4 &5...

qwer2468qwer2468over 1 year ago

I’m sure I recognize stOrmbringer’s name from some other site was was happy to see it again. Hope there’s more to come, including this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be really hot for her uncle to tell her to wear something sexy and skimpy, like a crop top and short skirt or a tight bikini

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes! Absolutely! Write more!

JS30200824JS30200824over 1 year ago

Brilliant. The best genre is fat hairy older man and beautiful younger girl. Introduce rougher style sex, rimjobs facefucking etc

Oldbear59Oldbear59over 1 year ago

Wish you write more to story love to how she and Jimmy go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bring on part III! and looking forward to your next story!

RA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like that someone continued the story, though see Kmaf is writing again albeit under another name. Anyone wonder if her aunt could be in on it which would tie up the loose end of how she would allow the bedroom situation to be what it is. Maybe her sister pinched the husband off her when she was young and she settled for ugly Jimmy and in revenge she wants to help Jimmy knock up their precious niece. Maybe even a threesome where Jennifer is taught to service her aunt.

intifada1intifada1over 1 year ago

Hope part 3 (and beyond) are almost ready

st0rmbringerst0rmbringerover 1 year agoAuthor

Kmart retired from writing years ago. I enjoy his work and decided to pick up where he left off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done for continuing KMAF's work! I love all his stories especially "Blackmail in Turkey"; it's my fantasy to read of a busty blonde being molested and raped in a Muslim or Arabic country. Physically I'm similar to the main character Emma:)

If you have time please write about an American busty blonde getting kidnapped and raped in Egypt while she's on holiday there. I know I'll be enjoying whatever you write because I like your style.

Marta

ps. please have a look at bambigirl44's stories, another writer who stopped writing years ago. It'd be great if you could continue her stories.

Livewirecanuck88Livewirecanuck88over 1 year ago

Another fantastic entry, would love to see more of Jennifer and Jimmy in the future. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part3!!!!! It’s so good I can’t stand it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I hope she has a hard time getting fucked in her cherry ass, not really liking it, but accepting it to avoid loosing her uncle's "affection".

chief573chief573over 1 year ago

Very good. More please. it will be interesting how Jimmy and Jennifer can sneak in "fun time" while their families are none the wiser. Maybe a baby coming soon??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to more of this storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love if the uncle do her in the new sexy clothes as well as the old tight ones in which the used to tease him. And maybe could convert Jennifer into more vocal? I’m not the expert at this so apologies. I would love to keep reading this story so do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part3 pleaseeeee

st0rmbringerst0rmbringerover 1 year agoAuthor

Part 3 is in the queue, waiting for moderator approval. It was initially rejected so I made the necessary revisions and resubmitted. Hopefully it won't take long to post. Principal Pulaski is still in the queue. Keep an eye out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the next one almost done, I need to know where the uncle goes from here now that he’s actually had her body and how he’s gonna get her back into bed

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a great series! I haven’t been this horny in a long time! Please keep writing. Your details are amazing!

Lizzy27Lizzy27about 1 month ago

REALLY ? NO WOMEN WOULD , WELL MAYBE AN JUNKIE OR DRUNKEN YOU WROTE QUOTE

He hadn't cleaned himself up or taken a shower since they'd had sex last night -- it smelled of sex, rancid sweat, urine and other things she couldn't quite define. It smelled horrible and pulsed before her eyes, looking angry and threatening. UNQUOTE THIS PUT ME OFF THE WHOLE STORY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userst0rmbringer@st0rmbringer
April 12, 2024 Readers, Jennifer's Vacation Part 05 is live. Parts 06 and 07 are finished and I decided not to wait to post them. I'll hit publish and we'll see how long it takes the moderators to approve them. I'm working on part 2 of "Faith in the Apocalypse." st0rmbringer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES