Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gritted his teeth, wrapped his arms around her tiny waist tightly and thrust his fat hips forward. He buried his cock as far in her mouth as it would go. He heard her choke and cough as jet after jet of cum blasted in her mouth. She backed off a little and her body heaved and shuddered as she tried to break out of his clutching arms, but his spasming cock did not leave her mouth. Cum sprayed from her nose as she choked and coughed, but she gulped and swallowed his bitter salty cum and her tongue scrubbed the sensitive underside of his cock while her body quivered and shook as a series of mini-orgasms tore through her body.

She lay on top of him, enjoying the feel of his fat hairy belly against her own flat one. Heat radiated from them and a bright sheen of sweat covered their tangled bodies. Both their faces were shinny with saliva and cum. The bed beneath them was soaked with sweat and sexual fluids. The room reeked of sex and sweat.

Jennifer wearily closed her eyes and slept the sleep of exhaustion. She was passed out cold. Jimmy gently rolled her off of him and edged away.

He'd really wanted to plow his cock into her the way he had last night but things had worked out pretty good.

Now, he needed to give her time to rest and recover.

But he wasn't done with her yet. Not by a long shot.

He devoured the sight of her as she was at that moment. He picked up his phone and began recording video. She lay on her back, her body shinny with sweat, her proud breasts defied gravity, her lean legs were spread wide. Her long blonde hair was spread around her like a golden halo, parts of it were dark with her sweat. Her beautiful face was angelic in repose. Long golden lashes, well-plucked arching eyebrows, high cheekbones, small straight nose, and full lips on a wide mouth that always seemed ready to smile.

He took video of himself touching her, focusing on her angelic smile, and snapped about 30 still pictures as well.

Damn, he desperately wanted to fuck her again, but it was too soon. Another few minutes and his cock would be hard enough to crush stone. But he needed to hold back. If he played this right he'd have as much of her as wanted. Patience. Patience.

Instead, he took a cold shower.

When he came out of the bathroom, he saw Jennifer was in the same position he'd left her. Her shapely legs were splayed out wide, giving him a great view of her sweet young pussy. Seeing her lying open like that was a simple pleasure he'd never forget, and he knew that it was her unconscious way of showing she felt safe. Her outer lips were engorged. He could see the inner red of her vagina and the sparse, blonde hair on her pubic mound.

He decided to clean her up.

He went to the bathroom and wetted a washcloth with cool water. As he neared her he could smell the feminine scent coming from the fluids her pussy had liberally produced as he made her orgasm over and over this morning. It was a young, womanly scent he recognized as being uniquely hers. It was Jennifer's signature sex smell. He calmly looked over her naked body and lovely relaxed face. He noticed her half-dollar size areolas had smoothed out, the excited bumps were gone, and her nipples softened and lightened from the hard, pink cherries she'd been so delightfully sucking, licking, pulling, and twisting last night and earlier this morning.

As he used the cool cloth to wipe her breasts, her sensitive nipples started to immediately tighten back into hard buttons. He left off and stayed away from them to give her system a chance relax and recuperate. She was smiling in her sleep as he gently sponged her exhausted body.

He knew now it was easy to see when Jennifer became sexually excited, her inner and outer pussy lips swelled slightly, flushing a warm pink and her pussy opened like a rose. Well, easy to see if she wasn't wearing any pesky clothes. Jimmy chuckled deep in his chest at the thought of seeing her naked whenever he wanted.

Uncle Jimmy watched something happen as he sponged her lower abdomen near her pubic area. He watched intently as arousal made her clit became rigid, swell and push outward slightly from under its protective hood. As he continued to wipe her skin with slow circular motions, he noticed her clit flush and became more pronounced. He lowered the fingers of his free hand just above the enticing nub and could feel the heat radiating from it. He thought he could actually see her clit throb a little with her heartbeat. Her hot little pussy was moist, wet and ready.

As the old man continued to tenderly wipe Jennifer's body with the cool wash cloth, he saw her spread legs tremble slightly. He could see her inside leg tendons were pronounced where they connected to her torso. Her sweet young pussy was radiating heat like a supernova. He was proud to be the one who'd transformed her from a prudish kid into a sensuous young woman. As he watched her body's response to his gentle touch, he reached into his shorts and shifted his erection into a more comfortable position.

He waited until he saw Jennifer's female version of a wet dream subside before he deftly used the cloth to clean her pussy, then he slowly pushed her long slender legs together and covered her with a blanket. He let the cum dry on the edges of her mouth though. He wanted to leave her something to remember him by, he chortled at the thought.

He picked up his laptop, closed the video recording application, ensuring both videos were saved to the cloud, waited for his erection to go down to a manageable level, turned off the lights and left the room quietly. It was barely 7 a.m. in the morning. There's no way he'd be able to go back to sleep, especially with such a succulent naked young woman on the bed next to him.

-----------------------------------

Jennifer woke two hours later, feeling better than she ever had in her life. She turned her head and slowly reached out a languorous hand to see if her Uncle Jimmy was still on the bed beside her. He wasn't. Strangely disappointed, she drew it back and stared at the ceiling.

She lay languid and relaxed for a few minutes then slowly stood next to the bed and stretched her supple body. Her delicate hands curled tight as she raised them high above head and even stood on her tiptoes for a few long moments, stretching like a long sinuous cat. She groaned contentedly as she stretched.

Her mind felt clear and sharp. She could recall almost every moment of the events from last night and from this morning. Her face flushed bright red at the recollection. She was embarrassed and ashamed at how much she'd enjoyed it. She wanted to feel indignant and angry, but she couldn't conjure up the emotions. The pleasure she'd felt at his hands nearly indescribable.

She ran her hands over her firm breasts, they were still sore and sensitive from her uncle's treatment, and then stroked her fingers through her soft pubic hair the way he had and gently touched her labia. The skin was tender and hyper-sensitive. She vaguely recalled a wet cloth sponging her body after she fell sleep. She'd been dozing, in a state half asleep and half awake, and recalled how wonderful, sensuous and cool it had felt.

Earlier, she'd decided to tell her parents everything, no matter the consequences, but now she knew her uncle had video of the two of them having sex. Hot and very intense sex. And he'd threatened to post it on social media. If it got out, it would ruin her life. Could he be bluffing? He'd definitely go to jail and who knows what else would happen to him. What about her aunt and cousins? If she told, a bunch of peoples' lives would be ruined.

It's not as if it had been all that bad. Actually, it had been amazing. She felt her body heat up with arousal at the memory of her uncle's touch.

She decided to shower again. She got dressed and went to the hotel's breakfast area. Her family was all there. Her parents and her aunt and uncle were at a large table having a serious discussion from the looks of it, but they were all smiles. Everyone seemed satisfied and excited.

Her mom motioned her over when she saw her. Jennifer glanced briefly at her uncle who was smiling and excited like everyone else.

"Honey, I'm glad you're up. We were just talking about you," she said excitedly. "Your aunt and uncle were telling us how sorry they were about forgetting your birthday last week and want to give you a birthday present!"

Her aunt stood, took her hands and drew her close to the table.

"We want you to come to Jimmy's lot next week and pick yourself out a car," she squealed excitedly, "and today I want to take you shopping. Jimmy said you complained that you'd outgrown all your clothes so what better time to go, right?"

Jennifer stood with her jaw slack in shock. She'd almost convinced herself to tell everyone what Uncle Jimmy had done last night and this morning, but now all she could do was stare at her beautiful aunt in surprised amazement.

She looked at her uncle and he nodded to her, smiling happy and wide, but with a familiar gleam in his eyes. He was still a troll-like, ugly little man, but he didn't disgust her. Not anymore. As a matter of fact, for a split second, she wished they were in their room alone so she could show him just how grateful she was at that moment.

"Get some breakfast and get changed if you want to," Aunt Linda said. "We leave for the mall in 45 minutes."

Jennifer was on cloud nine. She decided that last night and this morning's events were not dreary and painful. They weren't memories to be repressed or pushed to the back of her mind. They were beautiful and exciting memories of sexual awakening. Too many good things were happening and she decided that what had happened with her uncle was good too. Nothing could sour this day. Nothing! And Jennifer's vacation was not even half way done.

---------------------

I may write a part 3 and maybe beyond... depending on readers' reactions. Input is welcome.

12