Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
Jen, and her aunt and uncle have an adventure at the mall.
6.8k words
4.64
46.2k
76

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's Vacation

Part 03

Adventure at the Mall

*~Jennifer's Point-of-View~*

Oh my God! They'd just dropped a bomb on me, a bunch of bombs... and now I'm floating on cloud nine.

"We leave for the mall in 45 minutes," said Aunt Linda.

"I'll pick you up at the front of the hotel."

I stood for a second, stunned at the amazing changes to my life within that last few minutes. Then I squealed with excitement and ran to the buffet, grabbed an apple and a muffin and skipped off to my room. I was so excited I didn't even notice I dropped them before I got to the elevator.

Shopping all day... then a CAR next week. I squealed quietly in excitement as I hurried to the elevators.

I thought today was going to be a miserable day. I figured I'd spend the day at the beach trying to figure out how to get out of being with nasty old Uncle Jimmy, especially after last night and this morning.

Well, what had happened with Uncle Jimmy hadn't FELT nasty. Not at all. As a matter of fact, it had been pretty amazing. Better than anything I could've possibly imagined, but the perv blackmailed me and filmed me having sex with him!

I still don't know what I'm going to do. He seemed to know quite a lot about technology and social media and stuff... and he'd recorded me TWICE. If any of my friends or my family ever saw that...

But the sex. OH MY GOD! That had been sooooo good. Who would've thought such a nasty, smelly old man could make me feel so damn good. I felt a pleasant shiver down my back.

As I hurried to my room, OUR room, I felt hot all of a sudden. My face, my chest and my groin were hot to the touch and my heart was hammering in my chest. Our room. His and mine. He said I was HIS last night when he was fucking me. When he was fucking me so well.

Am I his? Would I ever WANT to be his?

My mind screamed NOOOOO.

My body screamed YEEEESSSS.

I slowed down as images from last night and this morning flashed through my mind's eye like afterimages in a lightning storm. HOT images. BURNING HOT images. I could feel Uncle Jimmy's hands on me. I could feel the thrust of his hot member slipping easily between my slippery wet lips and an image of him hovering over me... ugly, bald, hairy, with a huge fat belly made me want to scream. He was so disgusting.

If he's so disgusting, why am I so wet right now? Why did that image include his enormous veiny dick? Why am I so aroused?

Do I have a fetish for disgusting old men?

I shook my head to dispel the disturbing thoughts and images, tucked my long blonde hair behind my ears and hurried to THE room. There... it's not my room, not his room, not our room, it's THE room.

All things considered, after all the good things that had happened this morning... including my disgusting uncle making me cum so many times that I just about passed out, things really weren't so bad.

When I stepped into the elevator, every disturbing image vanished from my mind. I'm going to own my own car! I thought to myself. I took a step into the elevator and bounced on the balls of my feet with excitement.

"By this time next week, I'm going to have my own car."

"I'M GOING TO HAVE MY OWN CAR!"

When the elevator doors opened, I squealed and took off running down the hall in joy. My long legs got me to the room in no time. I paused at the door. At that moment, I'd swear I felt Uncle Jimmy's hand run caressingly up my outer thigh. The heat flashed back, and I hesitated, slipped the card in, waited for the green light to flash on the plate and pushed the door open.

The room was exactly as I'd left it 15 minutes before, but this time I could smell the gamy smell of sex in the air. I could smell my own woman scent and Uncle Jimmy's stale body odor. His smell should've repelled me, should've made me want to leave immediately, but all it did was turn me on... again.

Does that mean I'M a pervert?

I shrugged.

It was at this point I decided that the things I'd done with Uncle Jimmy last night and this morning were not horrible and painful. They weren't memories I needed to repress or forget, they were beautiful and exciting and represented my sexual awakening. Too many good things have happened since we got here and that included what happened with Uncle Jimmy. Nothing was going to spoil this vacation.

Maybe it was time for me to admit, at least to myself, that I'm attracted to pervy Uncle Jimmy. There was no point denying it, so why bother.

Yup, I guess I'm a pervert too.

-----------------------------------

I waited at the hotel entrance only a few minutes before I saw Uncle Jimmy's big luxury car pull into the hotel's covered driveway. I gulped when I saw my uncle was driving and my aunt was riding shotgun. I felt heat spread outward from my groin when my eyes met his. I looked away quickly and slid into the back seat. I knew my face was burning bright red.

My aunt turned around and we talked excitedly for a few moments as my uncle pulled out and drove to an enormous outlet mall only 15 minutes away. My aunt turned back to face the front and continued talking excitedly. I made all the right responses and in the right tone of voice because she never noticed a thing. I met Uncle Jimmy's eyes in the rearview mirror as he drove. His eyes stayed safely on the road, but he kept capturing my eyes with his.

I tried to focus on my conversation with Aunt Linda, but my eyes were drawn to his. I looked down and stared at his hairy hands. I remembered their touch, the feel of those large warm hands on her skin. The hairy forearm and knuckles made my skin tingle and drew goosebumps all over my body.

I looked into his eyes through the rearview mirror and watched them widen as I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse and spread it open, offering the tops of my round boobs to his admiring gaze. A shiver went down my spine as I watched his eyes. I knew how much he liked them. They were still sore from last night's mauling... but it was a good sore.

I gave him my biggest smile and focused on the conversation with my aunt, but I left my blouse open. I wanted Uncle Jimmy's eyes on me... as long as he didn't crash the car.

My nostrils flared at his scent. The smell of his sweat filled the car and mixed with my aunt's perfume and my shampoo. I remembered his scent well. It surrounded me last night and this morning like a warm cocoon. I didn't find it unpleasant anymore. It was another trigger to my arousal. His staring eyes, his huge hands gripping me... my hips, my breasts, my shoulders. Thrusting. Pulling. Filling me.

My nipples were so hard they ached.

I tried to calm my rapid breathing. My aunt didn't seem to notice my breathless answers to her questions.

When I glanced over at Uncle Jimmy, I saw him staring at my bouncing breasts as he pulled the car into a parking lot. I quickly buttoned my blouse and met them at the front of the car. My aunt and I stood on either side of Uncle Jimmy. We both towered half a head over him. He put an arm around each of us and proudly walked towards the mall entrance, to many a man's envious stare.

His heavy right arm rested possessively on my small waist as his left rested on his wife's. He strutted as if we were his trophies.

I was wearing a light cream blouse, a pair of tan shorts cinched tight at the waist and some slip-on Vans. It was a tasteful outfit and I knew it looked good on me, it showed off my legs well. The blouse was tucked into my shorts and fit snug against my waist, making my boobs really stand out. I knew it was an attention-getter, that's why I'd picked it.

I took Uncle Jimmy's hand off my waist and stepped away from him.

So now he thinks he has the right to put his fat sweaty hands on me?

Well... this morning I didn't mind it so much. If he does that again then maybe...

NO!

I have no intention of making things easy for him. He may have made me cum -- a bunch -- but that doesn't mean what he did to me was right. The old perv blackmailed me!

What can I do about that? How can I change things so I have the power?

He broke my train of thought when he grabbed a handful of my blouse, pulled me close and put his arm around my waist again.

How can such a fat old man be so strong?

We walked into the crowded mall.

Aunt Linda shook off Uncle Jimmy's arm, grabbed me and pulled me along excitedly. I was really glad she pulled me away from him, his hand had just started to slide down onto my ass.

"You and I are going to any store you want and we're going to buy anything you want," my aunt babbled excitedly.

"Anything," she said, looking at her husband with a smug smirk.

Smiling tollerantly, Uncle Jimmy held up a gold credit card. "Let's go."

I squealed a little scream, unable to contain my excitement.

I watched her as she talked. She was as tall as me, five ten. Her hair wasn't as long or as blonde as mine but it was still beautiful, like golden honey with sunstreaked highlights, and it had a lovely natural wave that made it bounce around her as she walked. She was slim and delicate. Her curves weren't as deep as mine but she had a natural grace and dignity that made her trully lovely to look at. Her sensitive, fine-featured face was animated with excitement as she babble excitedly. Her eyes were soft blue where mine are as bright as sapphires.

Aunt Linda and I looked more like mother and daughter than my mom an I did. My mom, Uncle Jimmy's little sister, was small and dark-haired. I obviously inherited my dad's viking blood.

After my little "adventures" with Uncle Jimmy, I can finally see why she's married to the ugly old troll. I felt myself blush and my face and chest flushed with heat at the memories. I pictured my pretty aunt writhing under him the way I had and flushed even hotter.

Aunt Linda's excitement was contagious. Pretty soon I was skipping along rushing from store to store, looking for anything that caught our eye.

Uncle Jimmy followed along patiently maybe 20 feet behind. I could feel his eyes on us constantly. When I happened to occasionally glance back at him, I noticed he stared at both of us with the same lustful intensity. The old man still found his young wife as intriguing as he found me.

Well, maybe not as much, I thought to myself, feeling a tinge of jealousy.

Maybe he's not such an asshole after all.

I snorted and skipped after my aunt.

Get ready Uncle Jimmy. It's going to be an expensive day!

-----------------------------------

Our first real stop was Forever 21, one of my favorite stores. Apparently, one of Aunt Linda's also. We were in heaven. We gave Uncle Jimmy our purses to hold and went off in search of the perfect outfit. You'd be surprised how many of those there are.

We each grabbed up anything in our size that looked even remotely interesting and made our way to the fitting rooms, Uncle Jimmy in tow.

Aunt Linda and I found ourselves modeling every outfit and article of clothing for Uncle Jimmy. I doubt either of us could explain why we did so or why we waited for his approval, but we did. If he smiled and nodded we kept it, if he frowned slightly we discarded it. He obviously preferred tight-fitting, revealing clothes.

"When did this become a shopping spree for both of you?" Uncle Jimmy asked as the cashier rang up the huge pile of clothing.

I just bounced on the balls of my feet with excitement as I watched the clothes get bagged. I didn't even pay attention to the final price, I just snatched up the bags and rummaged through them, happy and excited, all thoughts of blackmail or sex with Uncle Jimmy completely forgotten.

So it went. Hour after hour. Store after store. Fitting room after fitting room. Outfit after outfit. Uncle Jimmy smiling and nodding or frowning and shaking his head slightly. When my aunt was in the fitting room, sometimes he'd ask to feel the fabric of a particular article of clothing and I'd move close enough to let him touch me, but I'd dance out of the way and laugh when he reached out his hand. Teasing him the way I always had. I couldn't help it, I enjoyed teasing him. He caught me a few times and felt me up, squeezing my big breasts together or cupping my ass. I squirmed away from him, but I can't deny I enjoyed both his touch and his constant attention. Aunt Linda seemed oblivious, but I occasionally caught sight of him pawing at her the same way he did me. It bothered me that it upset me to see him touch her.

I dug my heels in when Aunt Linda turned to enter Frederick's of Hollywood, but she was determined. She pulled me in behind her. I turned to glance at Uncle Jimmy and caught the look of anticipation in his eyes.

As Aunt Linda and I dove through the racks and shelves, I saw him talk to a cashier, take out his wallet and hand her a thick wad of cash.

What's that all about?

Aunt Linda and I made a pile of underwear and other things we didn't need to try on, grabbed a huge pile of the things we wanted to try on and walked to the fitting rooms. As soon as we crossed the threshold, followed closely by Uncle Jimmy, the cashier hung a closed sign on a chain across the entrance and closed the door.

I looked back in trepidation at the sound of the door shutting behind us. When I turned back around, Aunt Linda was already in a fitting room still chattering away and Uncle Jimmy had set down the bags and packages with a sigh of relief and sat down on a comfortable padded sofa chair.

He looked at me with a wide smile on his face and made shooing motions with his hands. I hesitated, unwilling to try on the things I'd picked. They were so... wicked and immodest. I really wanted to try them on but I didn't want to strut around in them in front of ugly old Uncle Jimmy.

Then Aunt Linda stepped out of the fitting room and I was rocked back on my heels. She was wearing matching soft pink lace stockings and garters, a push up bra and boyshort panties. She looked absolutely amazing.

Having seen her in only regular clothes, I thought she didn't have a lot of curves, but in this sexy lingerie I could see she was slim but her curves were just as deep and womanly as mine. She just didn't show them off as much. At least she didn't use to. Many of the outfits Uncle Jimmy just paid for were way tighter and more revealing than what she normally wore. She now had a more youthful wardrobe.

I saw Uncle Jimmy sit up, hands braced on either side of his legs, tiredness gone. He stared at his beautiful young wife with undeniable hunger.

She flounced up to him; exaggeratedly accentuating the sway of her wide hips and making her motherly, yet still firm c-cup boobs and well-shaped round behind bounce enticingly. He reached up, eager to grab her and just as I'd done, she danced out of his reach laughing before he could touch her. I heard him groan in frustration as he'd done with me.

She looked me in the eyes as she walked back towards her fitting room.

She stopped right next to me, her left breast pressed against my right one, and whispered huskily in my ear.

"Why don't we have some fun and tease the old pervert some? He's always had the hots for you so this should be fun."

She glanced back at her husband and then back at me.

"C'mon baby girl, join me... what's the big deal if he sees you in some sexy underwear?"

She then kissed my ear and nibbled on my earlobe. I felt her warm sweet breath wash over me, felt her hand travel slowly up my belly to gently caress a breast. Then she was gone. My breath was rasping in my throat and I could still feel her warm touch on my skin.

God! The room was so hot!

Trembling with excitement at the naughtiness of it all, I took the pile of clothes into the fitting room next to hers.

We tried on corsets, teddies, chemises, babydolls, rompers, cami sets and even a "Lust at First Sight" costume.

We modeled for him but never got close enough for him to touch us. In unspoken agreement, we let him admire us from afar, but there was no way either of us could ignore the huge bulge tenting out his pants, throbbing like a caged monster.

Once Aunt Linda finished trying on her choices, I stood on my tiptoes and looked over the louvered doors to see her sitting next to her husband unsuccessfully using her purse to cover up her hand which was moving erratically on her husband's lap. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that she was stroking his long thick cock. I pictured it in her delicate hand and I shivered at the image.

Again, I felt a flicker of jealousy.

I don't know why. It's not as if disgusting old Uncle Jimmy is mine. It's not as if I wanted to touch his great big cock.

Or so I told myself, because deep inside I knew I really, really did.

I had the last article to try on. When I stepped out of my fitting room, I heard them both gasp in surprise. My eyes were downcast. I was scared to see their reaction. I was nervous and so turned on I could feel my body tremble uncontrollably.

I was wearing white lingerie that resembled a wedding dress, with a small veil and everything... lace-top fishnet thigh-high stockings, a see-through lace garter belt that hugged my tiny waist and wide hips, tiny mini G-string panties that didn't leave much for the imagination, a shelf bra that made my already big boobs look like they were going to explode, all covered by a sheer see-through chemise.

Is it possible for a girl to both look virginal and whorish?

I looked up at them slowly and from the look on my aunt and uncle's faces, I think I pulled the look off.

They both stood up slowly. My aunt's hand was still in my uncle's pants.

She walked towards me, slid the slimy fingers that had been gripping my uncle's thick cock only moments before through my blonde hair, gripped the back of my head, drew me to her and kissed me. It wasn't an innocent peck. It was a passionate kiss, open-mouthed, tongue wresting, wet, and erotic.

I knew what she'd planned to do when she walked up to me. I could see it in her lust-filled face and I responded immediately. I kissed her back just as passionately. I put my arms around her neck and drew her against me. Her slender hands were all over me. They felt so different to Uncle Jimmy's hands, but they still felt good.

I'd never even thought about kissing a girl before, let alone my aunt. It was different but not in a bad way... just different. Just as demanding, as aggressive, and passionate, but in a different way. The nearly overpowering maleness wasn't there.

I felt my face pulled from my aunt's demanding lips and I felt my uncle's foul breath wash over me. Then his lips were on mine and I responded just as readily, kissed him just as passionately as I'd been kissing his wife a moment before.

The sensation of four hands roaming my body was amazing. Four hands squeezing... caressing... enticing... teasing... two large powerful hands and two slim delicate ones... a wet insistent mouth passionately kissing me. I squirmed and twisted at their touch.

My heart was beating a rapid tattoo in my chest as my aunt and uncle took turns kissing me, igniting a lust so fierce in me that I could barely contain myself. It had been building up all day because of my uncle but seeing the lust in my beautiful aunt's eyes and feeling the passion of her kiss had driven me to new heights.

Wait. Wait. Wait.

This needs to stop.

My resistance vanished when I felt Uncle Jimmy unsnap my shelf bra and start mauling my big tits while Aunt Linda felt around the roof of my mouth with her tongue and her slender hands gripped my ass.

I closed my eyes and surrendered to the sensations. I'd been aroused all day. Uncle Jimmy staring at me, touching me, caressing me, showing me HIS need, his desire for me. It all fed my need... my arousal... MY desire for him.

I was done thinking. I was done questioning my attraction to repugnant men. An attraction that started six years ago with the disgusting old man rubbing himself against me. I was done fighting with myself.

12