Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pictured my aunt wearing the sexy pink lingerie and hunched my pelvis forward when I felt her slip her slender fingers under my tiny mini G-string and felt my knees tremble as her fingers found my swollen clit and gently flicked it. Then she moved them down and slid three fingers into my sloshy wet pussy.

As if from far away, I heard myself cry out in rapture and rotated my hips lasciviously at the pleasure focused at my wet, wet pussy and at my nipples where my uncle was pinching and twisting them.

My aunt and uncle carried me unresisting and reclined me on the small sofa couch where I lay with my legs spread wide and inviting. Their hands were still all over me.

Aunt Linda closed my legs, pulled off the tiny panties, opened my legs again and crouched on her hands and knees between them. I could feel her hot breath on my skin. It stirred the short pubic hairs above my steaming pussy. I noticed offhandedly that she was naked and arching her back, her eyes rolling towards Uncle Jimmy who was taking off his clothes.

Then I felt her kiss my outer lips, lick them with her firm tongue, then nuzzle in to lick and kiss my inner lips, and finally she shoved her stiffened tongue deep in my pussy. My hips bucked off the couch.

I stared down at Aunt Linda's face and she looked up at me with soft blue eyes now filled with lust. I churned my hips and thrust my pussy at her pretty face. I could see the smile in her eyes as she kept her tongue relaxed, wide and flat, moved her head upward and let her tongue follow. It traveled up my lips and stopped at my clit, which she flicked before going through the same motion again and again. She alternated pressure by pushing her head forward or relaxing back. She picked up the pace and I felt a pressure inside me build up.

I looked up to see Uncle Jimmy's familiar troll-like body and fat heavily-jowled face as he kneeled behind my aunt... fat, squat and ugly. He had his enormous veiny cock in his hand and I could see he was using the flanged head to part her lips and put it at the entrance to her sopping wet pussy. I watched and pushed down the urge to jealously slap the older woman and push Uncle Jimmy away from her.

NO!

I'M THE ONE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FUCK!

I wanted to close my eyes, to keep myself from watching him penetrate her, but I couldn't miss this. I HAD to watch. All of it was happening right before my eyes while Aunt Linda numbed my brain with her amazing pussy eating skills.

I watched as Uncle Jimmy put his hands around his wife's narrow waist, keeping her in place and pushed her arching lower back down to make it easier for him to penetrate easier, then he shoved forward and sunk himself inside her in one implacable thrust.

I glanced back at my aunt's face and saw her eyes open wide and roll back, her mouth opened wider and she latched on and started sucking on my clit for all she was worth.

The combination of visual, auditory and physical stimulation took me over the edge and I came on my Aunt Linda's pretty face. I twisted and churned and squealed and babbled. Lights flashed before my eyes and I grabbed her head and crushed it against my seizing pussy. Roiling against her gnawing lips and sharp nipping teeth.

My orgasm triggered my aunts and we came together as she was pummeled mercilessly by her husband's giant cock.

Somehow, my aunt knew when I was too sensitive and drew back and I saw her whole body lunge forward and rock back at my uncle's merciless fucking. I watched in amazement as she kept cumming... over and over, shoving herself back onto her husband's impaling cock... over and over. Her eyes were tightly closed and her pink wet mouth was twisted in a rictus of pleasure while a high-pitched wail slowly rose from her throat as she came and came and came.

Uncle Jimmy slowed down and gentled, bringing his wife slowly back to mother earth. He'd made her soul disappear into the ether with his savage fucking, but he'd kept himself from cumming.

I looked into Uncle Jimmy's eyes. I didn't want to say it out loud, but I was screaming it with my eyes.

Aunt Linda, consciousness returned, noticed the look her husband and I exchanged. She edged forward raking her hard nipples along the length of my sweaty lingerie-covered body. Uncle Jimmy stayed with her and didn't pull out, but kept thrusting and heaving into her, making her body shudder as she edged up my body.

Our sweat slick bodies slid together satisfyingly in places until she came to rest chest to chest, nipple to nipple, and pussy to pussy. She kissed me when we were face to face and I tasted myself on her mouth and tongue. The lower part of her face was covered with a combination of her saliva and my juices. I decided I liked the taste. I felt Uncle Jimmy's hairy balls tap my labia when he thrust slowly into my aunt as she lay on top of me. I hunched up, wanting to feel his balls against me then I reached between our bodies to feel the juncture where she and my uncle were so intimately connected. I ran my fingernails over her swollen pussy and his powerful rock-hard cock.

My aunt met my eyes, nodded and slid forward, while I held my uncle's cock in place.

I heard a wet sucking sound as my uncle's engorged cock popped out of my aunt's tight pussy then I angled the tip of his thick cock to my entrance. I wanted him to fuck me. I was desperate for him to fuck me. HE HAS TO FUCK ME!

Aunt Linda rolled off me and I was able to watch my disgusting, perverted, fat, nasty, smelly, dirty, sweaty, old uncle push forward slowly and relentlessly until the wide throbbing head of his heavily veined cock sank into me. It was coated thickly with my aunt's copious juices. He was still on his knees and his fat belly rested on my own flat one.

I felt hot breath on my ear as Uncle Jimmy sank inside me an inch.

"You want your Uncle Jimmy to fuck you, baby?" Aunt Linda asked me, low, sultry and breathy. Goosebumps covered my body in surprise when I felt her fingers push my clit down and to the side, then rub and pull it gently.

I could only nod my head. He drew back and thrust into me. Four inches.

"Say it. Tell your uncle to fuck you. Beg him to fuck you good."

I gasped as he drew back and thrust his hips forward again driving his cock deeper into my tightly grasping pussy. I was tight, but I was wet.

"Like he did last night," she whispered huskily.

Six inches.

"Please Uncle Jimmy. Please fuck me real good!" I said with what little breath I had. And in a small voice, "like you did last night."

I felt him pull back, almost far enough to nearly fall out of me then thrust forward powerfully. I felt his cock bottom out inside me. I undulated under him as he drew back and thrust forward again powerfully. Like a laboring locomotive, he breathed in and out violently, speeding up. Grunting like a rutting bull.

"Beg him to cum in your pussy, baby. Beg him," Aunt Linda whispered breathily in my ear.

Faster and faster he thrust into me. My wetness and his precum made out coupling sex organs fit and work together perfectly. He filled me to perfection.

"Please cum in my pussy, Uncle Jimmy. Please. I want your cum inside me. Your smelly, old man cum. Please fill me up with it."

It felt like Aunt Linda was talking to me from inside my head.

"Don't you want him to make you pregnant, baby? He's going to make your sexy belly big with his baby."

That was it. I exploded.

"Fuck yeah! I told you, bitch! YOU'RE MINE. YOU'RE FUCKING MINE," Uncle Jimmy hollered as he pummeled his cock into me.

I hunched up to meet his last thrust, felt him tense and felt his thick cock pulse deep inside me. He was cumming inside me. I was cumming on his horrid old cock. He was filling me up. He was knocking me up.

I came and kept cumming. Orgasm after orgasm hurtled through my body and Uncle Jimmy's cock kept plunging into me, shooting jet after jet of his thick fertile cum into the very depths of me.

I was his again.

Another orgasm hit me. I arched my back and thrust my pelvis at him again, wanting him even deeper inside me.

"I'm yours Uncle Jimmy. I'm yours," I rasped out before blacking out.

-----------------------------------

Finally, loaded down with dozens of bags of all sizes and shapes, from dozens of stores, we made our way back to the car.

We were all happy and relaxed. I could almost feel Uncle Jimmy's cum sloshing around my pussy. He'd cum so much.

Aunt Linda and I were chatting excitedly while Uncle Jimmy trailed maybe 10 feet behind us carrying most of the bags, when I happened to glance at a group of four young men, probably in their early 20s, standing around, watching the crowds of people walk by and made the mistake of making eye contact with one of them. I glanced away quickly but saw him straighten and nudge his companions.

I forgot about them, assuming they'd gone back to watching the crowds of people walk by.

All of a sudden, as the crowd of people began to ease, I felt a presence on either side of me, strong hands gripped my arms, and I was steered firmly down a side hallway between two small stores. I screamed and struggled but a smelly hand was clapped over my mouth. It all happened so suddenly and so fast that all I really had a chance to do was catch of glimpse of two of the men I'd seen earlier do the same thing with my aunt. Both of us kicked and bit but hard hands slapped us hard enough to stun us both to silence and twisted an arm behind us. None of the people walking through the mall corridors even batted an eye at our predicament.

They dragged us down several winding corridors that threaded behind some of the stores, pushing our arms up painfully if we resisted or slowed them down in any way, to a spot where the hall turned then ended suddenly. It was quiet, it smelled musty and unused and the fluorescent lights above flickered, making the scene surreal and nightmarish. Each of us had a man behind, holding us tightly and twisting our arms up if we even twitched. We were both whining and trembling in fear and pain.

"Oh yeah, these two are going to be perfect for our stable," said the tattooed man with whom I'd initially made eye contact. He was smiling wickedly, apparently the leader of the pack.

"We need to try them out first though."

He laughed cruelly, rubbing his hands together then reached down to rub his crotch.

I was terrified. Aunt Linda and I were about to get raped.

Where the hell's Uncle Jimmy?!

"These bitches gonna make us some money, yo," he said, looking us up and down gleefully. He was wearing an oversized football jersey and his baggy pants were bunched up under his ass, showing a pair of wrinkled boxers.

"They ain't going to make you anything, yo," my uncle's voice rumbled sarcastically from behind the man, who spun around reaching for his waist.

Uncle Jimmy stood there holding a black and threatening Glock 19 in his hands aimed directly that the tattooed thug's head.

"You touch that piece and I'll gladly put a bullet through your fucking head," he rumbled threateningly. The gun was steady, his tone deadly serious. The man held still.

Uncle Jimmy paced a couple of steps closer.

"You and your boyfriend get on your goddamn knees and put your hands on your head and tell your men to let the girls go one at a time," he said calmly, but the gun didn't waiver from the man's head.

"Her first," he pointed at Aunt Linda.

He glanced at the man holding her, "as soon as you let her go you better get on your fuckin' knees and put your hands on your head," he said quietly.

The leader did as he was told. He got on his knees and turned his head to nod his chin at the man holding Aunt Linda who let her go then got on his knees and put his hands on his head.

The man holding me wasn't pushing my arm up anymore he was just holding me loosely. I watched Aunt Linda run along the edge of the wall, out of the gun's line of fire.

"Now her," Uncle Jimmy said nodding at me.

The man let me go and I followed my aunt's example. I didn't wait to see him get on his knees, but I knew he did as my uncle said.

Aunt Linda and I stood behind Uncle Jimmy, hugging each other in mutual comfort, and watched the drama unfold before us with wide eyes.

All four men were kneeling with the palms of their hands on their heads. Uncle Jimmy stood back far enough that they couldn't jump him. He pointed his gun at the leader.

"Very slowly, pull out your piece with your thumb and forefinger and toss it over here."

The man did as he was told.

Uncle Jimmy scooped up the gun with his left hand, a Berretta, safety on.

He flipped the lever, safety off.

"Stay on your knees and face the fuckin' wall."

He cocked the Berretta.

"Who else is packin'? Raise your hand," he growled.

"If I find out you have a gun..."

He left the threat hanging in the air like noose.

The man on the left raised his hand.

"YOU! Pull out your piece out with thumb and forefinger and toss it behind you."

He went through a similar drill with all of them. Ten minutes later, he had two guns, four switchblades, a hunting knife, four cell phones, and four wallets. The leader also tossed back a thick stack of hundred dollar bills.

Uncle Jimmy kicked the last gun over to Aunt Linda.

"Pick that up, Linda. You know what to do with it," he said sternly.

Aunt Linda pulled my trembling arms from around her, picked up the gun, stepped back again and pointed it at the tattooed leader.

"I'm going to give you two options here, fellas. I either give you a little love tap on the back of the head to knock you out or I put a hole in your head."

"What's it going to be?"

Almost in unison they said "tap."

Holding both guns in his hands, he glanced back to make sure he wasn't in Aunt Linda's line of fire and made his way down the line, clubbing each of them on the back of the head with the gun in his right hand. None of them tried anything.

If they had, I'm pretty sure Uncle Jimmy would've shot them.

After a few minutes, all of them were laid out on the cold tile floor. He hit them hard enough that it was almost a sure thing that one or two of them would have a concussion.

"Turn around Jennifer, I don't want you to see this," Uncle Jimmy said.

"Wait, what are you going to do to them?" I asked with fear in my voice.

"Look, honey, these guys are pieces of shit. Do you have any idea what they had in mind for you and your Aunt Linda?"

"They were going to rape you over and over, then they would've sold you to their buddies and THEY would have raped you over and over and after all that they would have prostituted you who knows where and for who knows how long."

"You think if I just let them go they're not going to do that to some other young women?"

"Could you live with yourself if I just let them go?"

I looked down and nodded.

"I'd like to shoot the bastards, but I don't want to ruin our fun day. Now, turn around or go down the hall. You don't have to see this."

I shook my head and stood my ground.

I watched as Uncle Jimmy stomped on their hands one at a time, shattering hand and wrist bones, then he went back and stomped on each of their right knees. Even passed out, they jumped and groaned in pain as he shattered their bones.

I wanted to turn away after his first stomp, but I stood and watched and jumped and shuddered at the sound of snapping bones.

Uncle Jimmy broke down all the thugs' guns to their component parts and put them in a bag along with their phones, wallets and knives. He used one of their phones to call 911, and then smashed them all, put them back in the bag and dumped it in the trash on the way out of the mall.

At one point, Uncle Jimmy held up the thick wad of hundred dollar bills and said, "I'm going to use this to pay off the credit card bill. Linda, I think we should give the rest to Jennifer for her birthday. What do you think?"

She readily agreed. I walked out of that mall with close to $3,000 in my purse.

The thugs had knocked out all the cameras in that area to make their human trafficking venture possible. The lack of functional cameras in the area made it hard for the paramedics to find them, but eventually they were carried away in stretchers.

I looked at my ugly old uncle with new-found respect and admiration. I found myself highly aroused after our little adventure. My nipples were as hard as pebbles and I wondered how it would feel to suck him.

After we got in the car, Aunt Linda turned in her seat to face me.

"Jenny, how do you think we should reward our hero?"

I tried something new this time around. Jennifer's point of view. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this chapter.

12