Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 04

Story Info
Jennifer’s boyfriend shows up, her uncle ain’t happy.
7.4k words
4.65
9k
32

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the long-awaited next installment in the Jennifer's Vacation series.

Some of you may not find this chapter all that exciting. Stand by, I'm just winding up for the good stuff.

When I started part 4 I kept pounding away and before I knew it, I realized it was way too long. Figured I'd break it into chapters. Parts 5 and 6 are coming soon.

-----------------------------------

Jennifer's Vacation Part 04

by st0rmbringer

~Jennifer~

Jennifer gasped when Uncle Jimmy pulled into the hotel parking lot.

A young man stood near the covered round-about entrance. He was strongly built, young, tall and handsome.

Jimmy's eyes flicked to the rearview mirror, and saw a smile of surprised pleasure appear on his niece's lovely face. She leaned forward, her bright blue eyes glued to the young man's muscular form.

Could this be the infamous boyfriend? The guy she never shut up about, well, at least not before last night. Jimmy shut her up real good then... and this afternoon.

He glanced at the kid then back in the rearview mirror. Surprise, pleasure, fear, guilt, disappointment and shame battled on the girl's expressive face. So much happening in so little time, her mind was a jumble of confusing thoughts and emotions.

"That's my boyfriend," she said, falling back in her seat, hunched-shouldered and miserable. "I texted him the night we got here and told him I was miserable and wished he'd make the drive down and keep me company."

Jimmy grunted and her Aunt Linda turned around and gave her a wide smile.

"Is he good in bed, Jenny?" she asked with a mischievous wink.

Jenny only gulped and looked around. As if looking for an escape route.

Jimmy stopped the car in front of the hotel, close enough that all Jennifer had to do was step out and there he was. She swallowed hard, sat up straight, and plastered a wide smile on her face. When the car stopped, she opened the heavy door and stepped right in front of her boyfriend, leaving the door open.

There were shopping bags stuffed to bursting in the trunk and piled on the seat beside where she'd sat. She had no plans to leave them there and disappear with her boyfriend. All the amazing outfits, shoes and accessories were pure gold, and she wouldn't go anywhere before taking them up to her room and hopefully trying everything on again.

She had to play the part, had to act normal. She saw her mom and dad watching from inside the hotel, their faces set in masks of disapproval and disappointment.

With a girlish squeal, she sprang from the car, wrapped her arms around the handsome young man's neck and kissed his cheek, hugging him tight. He glanced nervously around, anxiously aware that her parents and aunt and uncle watched their every move, and awkwardly hugged her back.

They pulled away almost in unison, nervously looking around at her staring family, suddenly shy and tense.

"Hi Jenny," he said in his soft tenor voice, quite a contrast to her Uncle Jimmy's deep raspy baritone. "I figured I'd surprise you and keep you company."

He had a nervous smile on his face and suddenly a flash of her uncle's broad ugly face superimposed itself over his and just as quickly disappeared.

"Danny, you should've told me you were coming," Jenny said anxiously, picking at the hem of her shirt, still nervous at the eyes watching their every move.

She glanced at her uncle and quickly turned back on her boyfriend, afraid he'd notice there was something different about her.

In that quick glance, she'd seen her Uncle Jimmy's thick brows knotted and the ends of his mouth downturned in anger. His fat face was flushed dark red, and he looked angry enough to burn the hotel down with his glare. Her Aunt Linda just looked at her tolerantly and smiled sweetly, conveying only pleasure at seeing her boyfriend.

Shrugging, Jenny grabbed Danny's hand and leaned down to look at her aunt and uncle through the car window.

"Uncle Jimmy, could you pop the trunk please?" she asked excitedly. "Danny's gonna help me get my stuff up to my room."

When the boy leaned down to wave happily at the old man, all he saw was a warm pleasant smile on the old fat man's face, but his attention was immediately drawn to the attractive blonde woman sitting in the passenger seat. He nodded to her and stared until Jenny poked him in the ribs.

They got a cart from the hotel, piled the bags and boxes and wheeled them through the front entrance, Jenny chattering away about all the clothes she just got and the car she'd pick out next week at her Uncle Jimmy's car lot.

-----------------------

~Linda~

When the doors hissed closed behind the young couple, Jimmy pulled out of the roundabout and parked the car, watching as his sister and brother-in-law stopped the young couple. They were probably telling them to drop off Jennifer's new stuff and immediately come back down. They obviously didn't trust the two young people to keep it in their pants.

Still fuming, Jimmy didn't say a word.

Linda was familiar with his moods... and his tastes. Jenny wasn't the first girl he'd shared with her and wouldn't be the last. She enjoyed the threesomes and didn't get jealous of the other women he bedded, as long as they were clean and didn't mind her joining them.

Jenny was different though. She'd known her since she was little and liked her immensely, but as she got older, she became cruel, arrogant and stuck-up to the point where she didn't like to be nearby when the girl was around.

The girl was aware of her good looks and knew men found her attractive. She acted as if her looks gave her the right to treat people like shit, as if they were beneath her, as if she was better than them.

Her dark-haired mother wasn't much different. As a matter of fact, she was probably the reason Jenny was the way she was. She was a haughty bitch who didn't think much of her for marrying her much older and incredibly unattractive brother.

The bitch believed she married Jimmy for his money. Well, she wasn't completely wrong, that WAS a good reason, but not the MAIN reason.

The man was an absolute beast in bed.

Another thing she'd noticed over the years was the way Jenny flirted with and teased her obese uncle. She knew the effect she had on him and was needlessly cruel, condescending and contemptuous of him, and yet at the same time she'd spend all her time with him when he was around.

It made Linda think that maybe, just maybe, the stuck-up little bitch might just have a twisted thing for him, as unlikely as the possibility was.

The way their niece treated her Uncle Jimmy bothered Linda to the point where she began to fantasize about him savagely fucking and impregnating the beautiful little bitch.

The thought of the beautiful teenager helplessly trapped into having sex with her own uncle who would do his best to knock her up was an exciting and arousing idea. It kept her up the previous night rubbing at her clit while her husband snored and farted beside the girl a few rooms away.

Linda was aroused in anticipation of Jenny's eminent fall. She'd enjoy every minute of it. She couldn't wait to see the girl's belly swollen with her uncle's baby, couldn't wait to see her downfall, her humiliation, her shame and degradation.

How would she explain her pregnancy? To whom would she point? Would she drag handsome young Danny into her circle of lies?

She shivered with malevolent pleasure at the thought.

She'd readily agreed and threw up no roadblocks when Jimmy arranged to have Jenny stay in his room during their vacation. Once that happened, she knew it was only a matter of time before he found a way to get into the girl's pants and Linda found a way to join them.

The girl was so smoking hot. She'd waited patiently for an opening and felt only satisfaction and anticipation when Jimmy managed to get her in his room.

She'd jumped at the opportunity during their little shopping spree. She felt absolutely no guilt at dragging the girl into a threesome and had been nearly hyperventilating with lust when her fat disgusting husband came inside the beautiful young blonde.

-----------------------

~Jennifer~

Jennifer led Danny to her room, chattering excitedly as he pushed the cart carrying her spoils.

She pulled away from him in the elevator when he stepped in close and tried to kiss her, his hard young body pressed tight against hers.

It didn't feel right that she kiss him while her Uncle Jimmy's rancid smell permeated her clothes and skin... while his seed slowly seeped from her sore battered pussy to soak the crotch of her panties. Her body remembered the revolting old man's large hard hands on her skin, though her mind sheared away at the thought.

She was surprised at her disappointment that she didn't feel the same attraction she'd felt before to her handsome young boyfriend. She hardly felt a thing when he put his hands on her and pressed his large hard body against hers, straining to catch her lips with his.

Once again, she wondered if there was something wrong with her.

Annoyed, she pushed him away and kept him at arm's length while she excitedly chattered away about her new clothes, struggling hard inside to reignite her attraction to him.

She wondered that the spark was gone. Had it been completely snuffed out by her recent sexual awakening? By her Uncle Jimmy's incredible sexual skills and his relentless, pleasure-giving member?

She prattled on as they walked down the hall towards her room, never letting on that there was now a new dynamic in their relationship.

As she talked, Jennifer decided she needed to take back her life. She had to ignore her now intense attraction to her repulsive uncle. She had to call the old man's fluff and move on with her life.

-----------------------

~Danny~

Danny pushed the cart but couldn't keep his other hand off his girlfriend's body. His fingers lingered and caressed the taut bare flesh of her waist, between the bottom of her snug tank top to the top of her low-waisted shorts.

Danny looked around when they stepped into her room. He saw a big black suitcase, obviously the old man's luggage, and a couple of matching light pink cases, obviously Jenny's.

He sniffed the cool air, nostrils flaring. There was a strange scent in the air, a combination of his girlfriend's perfume, a man's stale musky sweat and something else he couldn't put his finger on.

"I can't believe your parents agreed for you to stay in the same room as your uncle," he said in disgust.

His eyes eventually came to rest on the open laptop on the nightstand.

Jennifer breathed a sigh of relief when she entered the room. Housekeeping had been there, made the bed, taken away the wet and soiled towels and cleaned the bathroom, but a faint musk of sex lingered in the air.

She dropped her purse on the bed and they emptied the cart, putting her treasures in an empty corner of the room. Afterwards, Danny wheeled the cart into the empty hallway.

She excused herself to go to the bathroom.

She was busy doing her business and didn't see him peek curiously into her purse, reach in and pull out the thick wad of bills her uncle gave her in the mall after their little encounter with the criminals.

Standing in full view of the laptop, he counted it quickly, guiltily glancing up at the closed bathroom door.

He stared at the money thoughtfully for a few moments then he put half in his front pocket and the rest back in her purse.

-----------------------

~Jennifer~

When Jennifer came out of the bathroom, she stopped in alarm. Danny was sitting on the bed. He'd slid her uncle's laptop close and was tapping the mousepad trying to wake it up.

"DON'T..." she began in a panic, then her teeth clicked together, and she let out a pent breath of relief when she caught sight of the screen.

"Damn! It's locked," he said, sliding it back into place and looking up at her curiously.

The screen was dark with a rectangular box in its center, prompting for a password.

"It's pretty a pretty high-speed rig," he said, looking at the laptop enviously. "Alienware."

He turned back to her and ran admiring eyes up and down her exquisite curvaceous body.

"Anyways, like I was sayin', I can't believe your parents made you stay in the same room as your uncle," he continued. "Don't seem right."

She watched as he rose from the bed and stalked nervously around the room, picking up random items and then putting them down again after a quick incurious glance.

"I mean, a girl your age staying with an old man? Really, what are they thinking?" he grumbled.

She could tell he was nervous.

Jennifer was nervous too. She kept glancing at the door, expecting her uncle to barge in and say something to humiliate and embarrass her or her mother to come knocking, not trusting her or Danny to keep their hands off each other.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, but it's alright, he kept his hands to himself," she lied breathlessly, remembering the old man's hard hands on her body, his lips suckling on her aroused nipples, his hard thick member deep inside her, throbbing and pulsing as he came, shooting his semen into her depths.

An image of his expressionless ugly face as he pointed a black gun at the men who'd tried to kidnap her and her aunt flashed through her mind's eye. He'd been in complete control of the situation. His voice hadn't carried a hint of mercy, only a towering anger he could barely keep in check. She remembered the satisfaction on his face when he stomped on the men's hands, shattering the fragile bones.

She felt her pulse and breathing quicken and her face flush with heat at the sudden intense arousal that coursed through her. Her delicate nostrils flared, and her nipples puckered and hardened. Warmth suffused her inner belly and loins.

She shivered, disgusted at her body's reaction to her repulsive uncle, but Danny was too absorbed, too inside himself to notice. He was trying to figure out a way to get her alone, struggling to find a way to trick the old man into leaving the room so he could sneak in and get into his fine ass girlfriend's pants.

He'd had her before, and he was more than eager to have her again. She was so goddamn fine.

He HAD to have her again.

-----------------------

~Uncle Jimmy~

Jimmy was thinking the same exact thing as he walked down the hallway on the way to his room.

He HAD to have her again.

He fumed still, annoyed that the meddling piece of shit boyfriend was going to ruin everything. The limp-dick motherfucker was going to get in the way of HIS piece of ass.

His sexy niece belonged to HIM and ONLY HIM.

Just as he was about to use the key card, the door opened, and Jennifer and her asshole boyfriend opened the hotel room door.

They stood in the doorway, staring at him in surprise, Jennifer with apprehension and Danny with distaste.

Goddamn the girl looked good. Jimmy couldn't take his eyes off her. He couldn't help himself.

Her long straight blonde hair hung like a golden curtain down to her trim waist. It shone like spun gold, glowing even brighter against the silky tanned skin of her bare arms and shoulders, which were toned and firm from hours of daily cheerleading practice. It highlighted her delicate features in a golden, shimmering frame.

A snug tank top sheathed her torso like a second skin, ending just below her large, firm, perfect breasts, exposing a taut flat belly, tiny waist and wide flaring hips. Her long muscular legs were a miracle to behold. They thrust from her tiny shorts to flex and quiver enticingly as she stopped before him.

Her brilliant blue eyes, as bright and vibrant as sapphires in sunlight, met his dark eyes after he finished ogling her beautiful young body.

Her gaze flickered to her boyfriend, as if asking him not to do anything in front of him.

Jimmy got the message and turned to Danny.

The boy looked down arrogantly at him with an expression of distaste on his handsome young face, his lips curled in a leer of disdain. He'd seen the way he looked at her.

Jimmy's back straightened and he glared back at the boy with a look like the one he'd bestowed on the men who'd tried to kidnap Jennifer and his wife. It conveyed power, dominance, menace and the prospect of violence.

His hand itched to reach behind him for the gun tucked under the waistband of his ill-fitting pants.

It was a challenge.

"You better watch the way you look at me, BOY," he said, his deep gravelly voice fairly dripping with menace. "Or you might find you bit off more than you can chew."

The young man was more than half a head taller than him, but Jenny's Uncle Jimmy had an unfaltering aura of confidence and brutality that shocked and intimidated him into changing his expression and his attitude.

"Sorry, sir," Danny muttered, dropping his eyes in submission after several heartbeats. He took Jennifer's hand and stepped fearfully around the old man, pulling her stumbling along behind him.

Jimmy watched as they trotted down the hall, almost tripping over their feet as Danny tried to get to the elevators as fast as his feet could carry him.

He watched Jennifer scurry along behind him down the hall, her perfect round behind bouncing with every step, her long shapely legs churning quickly and her shiny golden hair bouncing like a silken curtain around her.

She glanced back at him, a smug expression on her lovely young face. You won't have me anymore, it said.

There was the barest hint of something else there... disappointment maybe?

He shook his head. Nah. No way that was it.

He could only assume she believed her spineless boyfriend had won their little powerplay and either refused to believe or hadn't noticed his capitulation and gutless retreat.

He watched them turn the corner to the elevators and disappear from sight. The last thing he saw before Jennifer was yanked from view was her brilliant blue eyes looking at him rebelliously, her lips curled in a barely perceptible smirk.

Once again, he seethed with anger and wished there was someone or something he could take it out on.

He lumbered into the hotel room and changed into his swim trunks. They were big and baggy, reaching almost to his knees. His huge sagging belly hung over the waistband, the bulging skin stretched taut and matted with black and gray hair.

The little bitch had no idea she was playing with fire.

He heard squeals of laughter outside and made his way to the sliding glass door that led to a fenced private terrace with a couple of cushy lounge chairs and a small wooden table.

Their third-floor room overlooked a short grassy lawn pierced through with a concrete sidewalk. Beyond were 50 yards of white sand beach dotted with umbrellas, large beach towels laid out on the sand and at least half a hundred people of all shapes, sizes and ages talking, wading into the sea or stretched out on their towels.

Jennifer's golden hair drew his eyes like a beacon. She and the young man cavorted in waist-deep water, their young bodies wet and shining. Laughing, they splashed each other. He clenched his jaw and he ground his teeth in jealousy when the young man picked the girl up and tossed her giggling and spluttering into an incoming wave.

His dark sullen eyes watched their antics and the anger intensified... so did his determination to make her capitulate to him, mind body and soul and to crush and destroy the boy who so brazenly challenged him in front of her.

Grim eyes stayed on the young man and a wicked smile slowly grew on his fat sweaty face as a tentative plan formed his head. He still had a lot of ammunition to blackmail her fine ass and the kind of car she'd get for her birthday might just be a piece of shit jalopy if she didn't change her fucking attitude.

As for the little shithead, he'd been sending her dick picks and exchanging racy texts with her before she turned 18. Maybe he could use that. He'd blackmail the little douchebag and fuck his girlfriend in front of him. He'd cum in her pussy and force the little fuck to eat it out of his girlfriend's sore battered pussy afterwards.