Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He snorted then sucked his teeth in satisfaction.

Fuck! His niece was a fine piece of ass, he thought as he watched her frolic in the water, smiling gloriously and completely unaware that Jimmy watched her every move. Perfect body, perfect face, perfect hair... perfect everything.

He got hard as he watched her, his baggy shorts bulging, remembering the feel of her silky soft skin on his fingertips, the bumpy texture of her areola against his lips, the way her clit swelled and pulsed in his mouth as he sucked it.

He turned and rummaged through her belongings. He found a plastic grocery bag filled with her soiled clothes.

He picked up an almost insubstantial pair of thin white panties and examined them. There was a hint of a stain from her discharge on the part that hugged her sweet young pussy. He brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply. Her sweet apple scent and a slight musky aroma permeated the tiny garment.

He pulled his shorts down, wrapped the girl's white panties around his cock and stroked himself for a few minutes to the sound of her far-away shrill laughter. Finally, he wiped the slimy precum that accumulated on his cock's bunched foreskin on the panties' crotch and put them back in the plastic bag.

Nope. Not now. Not yet. The next time he came it would be inside his beautiful niece... whether she wanted him to or not.

He left her belongings where they were, not caring if she knew he'd looked through her things.

-----------------------

~Uncle Jimmy~

Jimmy sat on the hot beach lounging on a large blue beach towel, forearms resting on bent knees, his head swiveled slowly from side to side, watching everything, missing nothing. He wore a pair of aviator sunglasses that hid his eyes behind mirrorlike reflective lenses.

No matter where his head turned though, his eyes were glued to Jennifer's curvaceous body, admiring every twitch of her toned muscles, every smile, every sway and bounce of her large perfect breasts.

He just couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Her fine-featured face was as gloriously beautiful as an angel's. Long golden lashes, well-sculpted eyebrows, high cheekbones, small straight nose, a firm jaw, full lips and a wide expressive mouth. A mouth that seemed always ready to break into a smile. She was bubbly, vivacious and as graceful and poised as a woman twice her age.

Her long straight blonde hair hung like a silken curtain down her slender back to a trim tiny waist. There were two sexy dimples on either side of the small of her back, just above her heart-shaped ass.

Her brilliant sapphire eyes shone even from a distance. Her body was leanly muscled, with long shapely legs, flat belly, tiny waist, wide rounded hips and large firm round breasts. She was breathtaking in her youthful perfection.

But she spent the day poking fun at him, insulting him, and making sarcastic biting remarks at his expense to her punk-ass boyfriend. She'd look at her uncle, turn to whisper in Danny's ear then look back at him laughing derisively.

Still cowed, the good-looking kid would look his way nervously, grin and nod, never quite meeting the old man's sullen eyes... where they would be if he wasn't wearing sunglasses.

"C'mon, Uncle Jimmy, why don't you get in the water. We can play beached whale," Jennifer once said mockingly. "We can roll you onto the beach and then back out again."

Jimmy didn't answer, he just gave her a bare-toothed feral grin that showed no humor or enjoyment at the joke.

His young sexy wife, who lay stretched out next to him in a baby blue bikini, made no comment. She just watched, listened and took note of the vein throbbing in her husband's temple, the sound of his teeth grinding when he smiled.

The girl had to know the time would come when he'd punish her for her actions. She HAD to know something was coming. It was hard to believe how her attitude changed back to the way it was before their experience at the mall.

Jennifer's mom and dad tried to curb her insults.

"Jenny, apologize to your uncle right now," Carol, Jimmy's baby sister demanded, but her daughter ignored her, took her boyfriend's hand and ran giggling into the small murky waves crashing gently on the white sand beach.

They all looked at Uncle Jimmy in consternation, he just shrugged and shook his head ruefully, as if to say 'what're you gonna do? Kids'll be kids.'

As the afternoon wore on, the crowded beach slowly emptied until only their family and a few stray couples remained.

Jennifer trotted back to their spot. The setting sun reflected from the water droplets on her slim body like dozens of tiny shimmering diamonds. She was vibrantly beautiful, strong and brimming with youthful vitality and exuberance.

Her normally shiny blonde hair was wet dark and slicked back over her small delicate head. She stood before them in all her glory, eyes closed, head tilted back, back arched, glorious breasts proudly thrust forward while she carefully wrung the salt water from her long straight hair.

Afterwards, she bent to pick up her towel, her amazing ass on full display to Jimmy and his wife's admiring gaze, neither of whom obviously turned to face her delectable backside... no matter how much it called to them. Their staring eyes were concealed behind reflective lenses, but an observant person would know their eyes were glued to her magnificent ass.

The material of bikini bottoms had rolled up while she frolicked in the ocean, revealing most of her perfectly rounded firm buttocks.

She straightened and, not bothering to turn around, dug a finger into the material of first one side then the other, stretching the cloth to cover both butt cheeks.

Jimmy could tell she knew everyone was watching and noticed the faintest expression of satisfied pleasure on her fine-featured face.

Goddamn! 18 years old. The peak of ripeness... and she was his... no matter how much she fought it or resisted.

"I gotta go wash the saltwater out of my hair. I don't wanna get split ends," she declared, wrapping a large beach towel around her torso and turning to her boyfriend.

"You coming?" she asked.

Her mother waggled a finger at her.

"No, he's not. He's staying right here, young lady," she said taking the young man's arm and pulling him down to sit between her and her husband.

Jennifer's shoulders sagged then she tossed back her wet hair with an annoyed huff, tucked an end to the towel between her breasts to keep it from falling off, and turned to trudge through the hot white sand towards the hotel.

"I'll be back in a while," she lobbed over her shoulder.

Jimmy wished more than anything he could hop up and follow her. He racked his brain for an excuse, any excuse.

"Jimmy, could you go to the hotel bar and get me a glass of wine? Or a plastic cup of wine, that is," his wife Linda asked him sweetly. Glass wasn't allowed on the beach. "If they won't give you any, you can go to my room and get some from the fridge but make sure you put it in a plastic cup."

She smiled knowingly at him and gave him a barely perceptible nod in Jennifer's direction. "Get a move on," the nod said.

Jimmy groaned as if annoyed, stood up laboriously, and slogged through the hot sand towards the hotel, following his niece's footprints.

He heard Jennifer's voice before he opened the hotel door, it sounded muffled and far away especially since the TV was on.

He found out why after he carefully opened the door.

The curtains were parted, and the sliding glass door was open. She stood on the outer terrace, leaning over the rail talking to someone on the ground two floors down.

The towel she'd wrapped around herself when she left the beach lay pooled at her feet and her sweet perfect ass swayed from side to side to some mysterious music as the sun set behind her. The sky was awash with reds, golds, purples and every color in between.

Jimmy's cock instantly swelled at the wondrous vision before his bulging eyes.

JESUS CHRIST!

Only the thin cloth of the beautiful girl's white bikini bottoms and a few yards distance stood between him and his treasure.

"Your mom won't let me come up," said Danny's thin reedy voice from below. "She doesn't trust us."

As Jennifer braced her forearms on the rail and leaned forward slightly, Jimmy lumbered quietly towards her, his shorts tented by a monstrous erection and his heavy steps muted by the sitcom blasting from the TV.

She said something back to her boyfriend, but he couldn't make out what it was.

He loomed behind her for a fraction of a breathless moment, not visible to the boy down below. He didn't want to wait one more second for his prize.

He dropped to his knees behind her.

"Why don't we..." she began.

He quickly yanked on the ends of the neatly tied bikini's bow knots high on either side of her wide hips and yanked away the ocean damp bikini bottoms. They easily peeled away from her golden skin, revealing a white triangle on her ass where the sun never reached, as well as thin lines along her waist and hips.

The girl let out a high-pitched squeal of surprise.

She tried to turn around, to shake and push what she instantly knew to be her Uncle Jimmy's hands off her body, but he wrapped his arms tight around her thighs and shoved his fat raspy face between her shapely clenched butt cheeks.

"What's the matter?" said Danny's thin reedy voice from below, edged with concern. "You alright?"

Jennifer squirmed and twisted, trying to break her uncle's grip, but he gripped her tight.

"I-I-I-I'm fine," she finally stuttered, leaning further over the railing at her boyfriend's continued promptings.

"I stubbed my toe on the wall."

Her voice was shaky and higher than normal.

"It caught me by surprise that's all."

She squirmed and twisted her hips, trying to get away, but the old man clung on for dear life.

Meanwhile, his scratchy beard scoured the tender skin of her ass and inner thighs, his broad nose pushed against her puckered asshole, and his thick tongue rooted between her labia, licking, jabbing, drooling on her tender flesh while he grunted like a hog at a trough.

She should've known the creepy old pervert would find a way to get up here after she left the beach.

Disgusted with herself, she wondered if she'd unconsciously wanted this to happen.

Why did she tease him by waving her ass in his face down there? Had she known he'd find a way to follow her?

"When are you coming back down," said Danny's faint voice.

Jennifer squirmed, her body instantly aroused by the old man's assault on the most intimate and sensitive parts of her body.

Jimmy could feel the change in her. Within seconds her pussy fairly drooled and the steamy heat wafting from her excited sex carried a maddening musky scent that made his wide nostrils flare and his engorged member throb.

He smelled and tasted the ocean on her warm skin and felt grains of sandy grit in his teeth as he licked and nibbled on her hot firm flesh.

He stiffened his tongue, forming the tip into a point and tilting his head back as far as he could, leaned forward and found her swollen clit. It was hot and rubbery as he coaxed it from behind its little protective hood.

He felt her tense as his lips wrapped around it and the surrounding skin and then felt her knees buckle when he gently sucked on it.

-----------------------

~Jennifer~

Squirming, twisting, and still bent over the railing, Jennifer tossed her long blonde hair aside, leaned back slightly and looked at her disgusting uncle over her right shoulder, though for her boyfriend's sake, she tried to act as if her pussy wasn't being assaulted.

Uncle Jimmy's bald pate, thin gray sweat-soaked hair slicked down over the blotchy bald skin, shone in the dying light of the sun. His arms were wrapped tightly around her thighs, keeping her in place. His thick wet tongue rooted between her labia and his lips and teeth nibbled maddeningly on her salty flesh.

The disgusting old man stopped what he was doing and looked up at her, a mocking smile twisting his fat lips. He gave her a curt nod of his head, motioning her to turn back around.

"Keep talking. And don't let on there's anything going on," he rasped then ducked his face back to the sweet juicy juncture between her legs, snorting like a rooting pig eating scraps.

Heart pounding in her chest, gasping and breathless, Jennifer turned back around, braced her forearms on the rail and leaned out again.

"I haven't taken a shower yet, so it's gonna be a while," she finally answered the boy below, trying hard to keep her voice as normal as she could.

Jennifer couldn't help herself, when she felt her uncle's teeth nipping at her clit, sending shivering electric pulses through her, she pushed her ass back, trying to grind her aching clit against the old man's fat ugly face. It was happening whether she wanted it or not so she might as well squeeze as much pleasure as she could from the experience.

Shame and desire warred within her.

Desire won out.

She trained her unfocused eyes on Danny below, trying to act as normally as possible.

She groaned in frustration when the old man stopped his relentless onslaught on her tender young clitoris and pulled away.

He released his grip on her legs, and she spread her feet obligingly when a demanding hand tapped each of her ankles.

She resisted the urge to look down with every fiber of her being when she felt her uncle shift around. He sat between her spread legs, his back against the low wooden railing... and then his firm, thick wet tongue wrestled with her clit and his teeth were nipping her again.

It was a torture of pleasure as she tried to stay focused on Danny two floors below.

The old man's big hard hands gently traveled up and down her outer legs, squeezing, stroking, fondling her firm young flesh and making goose bumps sprout throughout her exquisite body. He caressed her firm round cheeks, squeezing them and using them to shove her drooling pussy tight against his grizzled fat face.

Her legs shook and her knees threatened to give out on her. It was all she could do to concentrate on the boy talking two floors below.

"Well, why don't you hurry up and come back down then we can go take a walk or something," Danny said suggestively, though hardly a word registered in her sexually stimulated brain.

She nodded a few seconds later when the words finally made sense.

-----------------------

~Danny~

Danny caught his breath in wonder as his girlfriend's long blonde hair caught the light of the setting sun and shone like molten gold.

He watched as she stood straight, raising her hands over her head and stretched languidly, making her huge firm breasts bulge around the two small triangles that made up her white bikini top. Her face was flushed a deep dark red, her eyes were glazed, and her glistening lips were slightly parted open.

He wondered if she felt okay. She looked off. He immediately brushed away the thought. It didn't matter and he didn't really give a shit as long as he had a chance to get her alone for even five minutes.

Goddamn she's beautiful, he thought, admiring her amazing body.

He HAD to find a way to get her by herself. He needed to get rid of her fucking uncle and then it was on!

-----------------------

~Uncle Jimmy~

Jimmy assaulted his niece's sweet tender pussy like a madman. His face twisted and lunged as he shoved his tongue down her slick salty channel as far as it would go. His hands parted her cheeks and one of his thick blunt thumbs circled and pressed against her clenching and un-clenching nether hole.

He strained to look up the gorgeous length of her shuddering body, past her big bulging breasts at her beautiful young face. Sweat poured down her heaving chest, dripped down her temples and gathered in small beads above her upper lip.

Her cunt tightened against his invading tongue and she squirmed in ecstasy. He'd had her enough times to know she was about to experience a massive, mind shattering orgasm.

He took one hand off her ass, slid his mouth from her pussy up to her clit and latched on, sucking on the swollen red nub powerfully, flicking it with his tongue. At the same time, he sank two thick blunt fingers in her slick buttery pussy as deep as they would go and rooted around until he found the tell-tale little bump he knew to be her G-spot. He put pressure on it and rubbed it in chaotic circles then hammered his fingers into her hard and fast. At the same time, he continued to thrust the thumb of his other hand against her puckered little brown asshole.

The girl tensed.

Her entire body locked up then she tilted her head back, and a high piercing wail of pure ecstasy escaped her parted lips as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body like a pulsing cyclone.

Jimmy had to use one hand to keep her from falling as her knees suddenly gave out, but he didn't take his mouth from her clit or stop his two fingers from relentlessly hammering her tight clasping pussy.

He held her quivering body up with one hand on her trembling ass, his eyes rolled back to stare past her flat undulating belly at her huge quivering tits cradled in the two small triangles of white cloth. After a few moments, his gaze shifted to the angelically beautiful young face set in a mask of such pure and absolute bliss that it was all he could do to keep from blasting in his shorts.

He watched her clasp both trembling hands against her mouth, instantly shutting off her ear shattering shriek of pleasure.

She looked down and her wide luminous blue eyes met his dark ones. There was a pleading look in them he couldn't quite decipher. Was she pleading for him to stop... or to NEVER stop? He couldn't really tell.

Their eyes stayed glued together as he redoubled his efforts, shoving his fingers into her juddering pussy fast enough to blur and sucking her clit while flicking the rubbery nub with his tongue.

The girl came and came.

Orgasm after orgasm clashed like breaking waves within her, one after the other and her uncle never let up, even as she pushed fruitlessly against his grizzled face and stooped hairy shoulders.

People on the beach turned their heads in her direction, wondering about that primal scream. Others in nearby rooms parted the curtains and glanced around, trying to find the source of that fiery cry.

-----------------------

~Danny~

Danny down below, watched confused as Jennifer stood up straight, suddenly threw her head back and shrieked, the tendons on her slender neck stood out in stark relief in the sun's dying light.

He watched her cover her mouth with both hands, staring down at him wide-eyed, her face bright red even in the fading light.

He stood with furrowed brow when in the blink of an eye, she ducked away and disappeared.

-----------------------

~Jennifer~

Jennifer lay on her back on the small terrace. The rough concrete floor felt cool against her hot sweaty skin as she lay with her legs widespread. Her Uncle Jimmy lay between them, his head moved slowly in the hot steamy juncture.

He gently kissed the tender skin of her inner thighs, her plump outer labia and her still rippling belly.

Her fingers were tangled in the long hair on the sides of his head. The lank hair he usually combed over his bald pate. Her chest heaved and her breath whistled in her throat as she fought to catch her breath. She was covered in a slick sheen of sweat.

Her body felt weak and shaky, but in a panic, she suddenly remembered catching a brief glimpse of her mother angrily walking down the path to the hotel, her head tilted back and her eyes boring into hers for a fraction of a second. Long enough for Jennifer to realize her mother was on her way... and she was mad.

That look in her mother's eyes was like a bucket of ice water dumped over Jennifer's head. She pushed her uncle's face away from her still sensitive pussy and surged to her feet.