Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up," she urged, tugging at one of her uncle's hairy arms. "Get up! My mom's coming!"

Her words didn't register in his mind, all he wanted was to drag her down and impale her with his thick throbbing cock. He wanted to spear into her and feel her squirm on his cock until they came together, and he filled her to overflowing with his cum.

He couldn't understand why she kept batting his hands away, he could see how turned on she was, how ready she was for him to hammer his cock into her.

"No! Stop. STOP IT!" she said.

"We'll do it later."

Words she'd no doubt regret.

"You gotta get out of here! My mom's on her way!"

-----------------------

~Uncle Jimmy~

The meaning of her words finally pierced the inky surface of his mind. They cut through the lust and shocked him into instant action.

"OH SHIT!" he rasped and lumbered slowly to his feet. His sister was coming!

He took a step, letting her pull him towards the door, then he grabbed a fistful of her long blonde hair and pulled her face down to his, kissing her with a fiery elemental passion that had her squirming against him.

They both pulled away at the same time with a gasp. Jennifer had no idea when her hands had dropped down to his groin to grip his throbbing hardon.

She released the thick slab of her uncle's meat with a gasp and stepped away.

Smirking, Jimmy opened the door, glanced down both ends of the hall then stepped out into the empty hallway. He quickly ducked into his wife's room across the way where he found the wine and poured it into a pair of handy plastic cups.

He took a few deep breaths, willing his rampant cock to deflate.

He still had a semi-boner when he carefully opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

When he looked up, he was surprised to see his sister only a few steps away, close enough to notice his bulging shorts before he lowered the plastic cups in his hands to waist level to block his erection from view.

... to be continued