Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shoved his shorts down until they pooled at his feet.

"I fucked them both earlier today. And you're right, I DID have sex with her last night."

He laughed derisively.

"I fucked her real good... and she fucked me right back. Probably the best pussy I ever had."

He yanked her face inexorably towards his crotch.

She wrenched her head to the side and tried to break away, but his grip was firm. If she were to be truly honest with herself, she wanted to be dominated and humiliated. She wanted to suck her brother's disgusting cock more than ever. She wanted to taste her daughter's pussy on it... and Linda's too.

"I'm sure you heard how much she liked it."

Smiling evilly, he stared down at her kneeling form.

"Is that what all this bullshit's about? You want the same treatment? You want me to fuck you good and hard too?"

He paused. The old man knew how to build tension.

"Like I fucked your daughter?"

He chuckled again and shoved her face at his groin, then let go of her hair.

"Go on, slut. That dick ain't gonna suck itself!"

-----------------------

~Carol~

Carol looked up at her older brother. Her face contorted with conflicting emotions, anger, shame, disgust, indignation, yearning, lust, and ultimately... capitulation. Her mouth opened and closed like a gaffed fish as a jumble of words bounced around in her head, but nothing came out but the occasional eep.

She shuffled on her knees in apprehension, closed her mouth and stared cross-eyed at her brother's angry reeking cock bouncing and throbbing before her.

Her heart hammered in her chest as of her own accord, she drew close to the thick pulsing shaft. She glanced up at Jimmy's face for the briefest of moments, noting the laser-like intensity of his stare, then focused her eyes back on his dick. It pulsed to the beat of his heartbeat before her mesmerized eyes... thump, thump... thump, thump.

It was about the same length as her husband's, not small and not huge, but much thicker. It was deep dark red, and angry purple veins traced its length and girth. She was close enough to feel its heat on her face.

The purple head's tip peeked from the bunched, wrinkled and slimy foreskin. White crusty flakes of some dried mysterious substance flecked its surface.

His thick blubbery belly hung over his waist, barrel-like and matted with thick black hair. Revolting and yet at the same time thrilling in its ugliness. Its bottom curve reached the bulge of his crotch and flattened the top of his thick tangled mass of stinky gray public hair.

The reek was beyond anything she'd ever experienced and after gagging repeatedly, her mouth filling with bile, and her body convulsing with the need to spew, she began to breathe through her mouth. With a monumental effort of will, she managed to control herself.

It was beyond disgusting. It was vile. It was revolting.

She felt depraved, debased beyond belief... and yet it was the most arousing thing she'd ever experienced in her life.

She bathed in her brother's stench.

Disgusting as it was, she wanted her brother's hard, stinky cock. She wanted to hold the foul throbbing thing in her hands. She wanted to stroke its steely hardness, she wanted to feel its blood-engorged length drive into her mouth and pussy, she wanted to debase herself by taking it inside her body.

She wanted her brother's cock more than she'd wanted anything else in her entire life.

The way her daughter had taken it.

That thought sent an electric shiver down her back.

She had no idea why it turned her on so much, why it made her pussy salivate like a slavering beast. She never particularly thought much of her older brother. She actually thought of him and his wife and kids as trailer trash, regardless of how much money he made and how successful his business was. They acted like trailer trash, and she'd made it her mission in life to "help" them ever since their kids were born.

She wrapped her tiny hands around the cock's hot girth, her small fingers barely made it halfway around, and pulled the foreskin down so the purple cockhead, shiny with precum and crusted with something she couldn't define, burst squelching forth like a jack in the box.

Carol moaned and squirmed, wishing she could shove her fingers in her aching, prickly snatch. She ached to be filled.

She looked at the bulbous mushroom-shaped head while her hands slid up and down its length, spreading his precum on the surprisingly soft skin, then she looked up.

Her brother stood looking imperiously down at her with his hairy fists on his hips, masterful, in charge, dominating, and she quailed at the intensity of her lust for him at this moment.

How did he know this was exactly what she wanted... what she NEEDED?

"That's right little sister, you're gonna suck it, suck it real good, but don't make me come," he growled. "I plan to cum in your sweet little pussy."

He chuckled again, deep in his chest.

"Since Jack can't get the job done, I guess it's up to a real man to knock you up, huh?"

He stood looking down at her... waiting.

Carol's heart hammered in her chest at the thought that her own brother just told her he was going to fuck a baby into her belly.

She pictured her abdomen swollen with his baby. She'd give birth to both a son and nephew. She knew it would be a boy. Knew it in the depths of her soul.

Her shaking intensified and before she knew she would do it, she angled her brother's thick shaft down towards her lower face, lunged forward with her mouth open and took as much of him as was possible in her open drooling mouth.

She controlled her gag reflex and before long she was rocking a blow job worthy of a porn superstar. Her head bobbed and twisted, and her mouth made perverse wet slurping, squelching, sucking sounds. She moaned and grunted with the pure twisted pleasure of the moment.

The word finally formed in her mind.

Incest.

She was sucking her own brother's cock... and he said he was going to fuck her. Impregnate her.

Within the next few minutes, she'd be spitted on her brother's thick hard cock, and the thought made her lower one of her hands, push aside her bathing suit and plunge two slim fingers into her sopping wet vagina.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She snorted snot and precum from her small flaring nostrils then squealed around a mouthful of her brother's hard cock as she came on her thrusting fingers.

Jimmy looked down at his sister and tried to pull away, afraid that she might bite down, but she held on like a leech and growled at him like a dog with a bone. The obvious intensity of her orgasm made her quiver all over, while her sweaty face was distorted by the thick cock deep in her mouth and the wide range of emotions tearing through her.

Jimmy could tell she was insane with lust. Lost in a world where nothing existed but her need and his hard throbbing organ.

She made to redouble her efforts, eager to make him flood her mouth with his salty cum, but he pushed her away.

Disappointed, she sat back on her heels panting like a bitch in heat and looked up into his face with adoring eyes. She took her wet slimy fingers out of her snatch and still looking into his hooded eyes, licked them sensuously.

After a second or two, he reached down, pulled her up by the armpits and kissed her again. He smelled and tasted his rancid cock on her face and mouth, but he was beyond caring. He HAD to fuck his snobby little bitch of a sister, just like he'd fucked her daughter the night before. He HAD to have her NOW!

Carol stood trembling as he yanked aside her bathing suit and fingered her sopping wet snatch. She spread her legs, making it easier for him to fondle her.

He felt her labia brush against his fingers like a pair of softly kissing lips.

He kissed her, wrapped his free arm around her and held her firmly in place. After a few breathtaking moments he peeled off her bathing suit then let his fingers explore her once again.

He put his fore and middle fingers, slimy with her juices, on her hot rubbery clit and rubbed hard and fast for ten agonizing heartbeats. Her body tensed against his as another even more powerful orgasm consumed her.

When she started to cum, he drew back and suddenly slapped her clit once, twice, three times... then three more times... then four times... then a bunch more in a row.

fwap, fwap, fwap, fwap slapping sounds echoed through the room.

His sister went into a twisting, humping, churning frenzy. Her pretty face was set in a grimace of agony and pleasure. Sweat rolled down her face and her little teeth were clenched in a rictus of torment as she fought to keep a scream from tearing from her throat.

He gasped in pain as his sister's long red nails sank into his shoulders, deep enough to draw blood. It was all he could do to continue to slap her clit since she slithered and squirmed in his arms like an oily wet snake.

She writhed against him after he stopped slapping her clit and slowly came down from her orgasm. She leaned weakly against him, completely spent.

Carol felt her brother's iron-hard cock poke her thigh. His thick bulging stomach pressed against her soft belly. She put her arms around his neck, hopped up and wrapped her legs around his thick waist. She quivered and groaned when his thick bulging cockhead raked the length of her sopping wet slit.

Squirming and twisting, she reached down and guided his thick throbbing cock to her entrance.

She groaned when her brother's bulbous rubbery cockhead popped suddenly into her pussy with a wet squelching snap and then his thick member sank to the hilt inside her.

It was pleasurable beyond anything she'd ever imagined.

She wanted to scream the way her daughter had screamed when this selfsame pervert made her cum on the balcony only minutes before, but all she could do was choke back a long, drawn-out groan of pure and absolute bliss.

The shower still ran and Jennifer was singing a different song.

"Your pussy's tight as your daughter's," Jimmy groaned through a throat constricted with pleasure to match hers.

Legs wide, knees slightly bent, and feet braced for balance, he gripped his sister's soft round ass with both hands and lifted then plunged her down while he thrust his hips at her mindlessly, plowing his steely cock deep inside her.

His length and girth scraped and stimulated every slippery wet inch of her tunnel, while her muscles constricted to trap him inside her. His thick gray pubic hair scrubbed at her clit, adding yet another layer of stimulation.

Hard, fast, wet incestuous friction.

It was more than her body could take. She threw her head back, her mouth open in a soundless scream as her body tensed, shuddered, twisted and shook in the throes of one of the most intense orgasms of her entire life.

Jimmy's body nearly responded the same way to the squirming woman spitted on his lunging cock, but he squeezed his eyes tightly shut and willed away the urge to cum with every ounce of willpower he had.

His sister bounced mindlessly on him, clasping him tightly with her slick wet pussy, squeezing him, stroking him, driving him closer and closer to orgasm while she shook, drowning in the passion of hers.

She flipped her sweat-drenched dark hair, the long wet strands stung his face, and raked her nails on his sides, leaving four red welts on both sides of his ribs.

It took everything he had to keep from cumming, so when her climax ran its course and her body lay weakly draped against his, he walked a few steps to the king-size bed, lifted her from his cock with a wet sucking squelch and threw her flopping like a rag doll on its bouncy surface.

His little sister lay staring up at him with sultry, provocative eyes. Her legs were spread lewdly, and the bright pink folds of her pussy gaped obscenely.

"I'm not done with you yet, you fuckin' little whore," he growled.

He knelt between her legs and put her ankles on his shoulders.

Carol's expression changed suddenly to one of fear.

"P-P-P-Please don't cum in my pussy," Carol begged in a little girl's voice. "I-I-I'll be good. I promise."

Jimmy stared at her in astonishment for a moment then he slapped her on the face with a short snapping swing.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!"

Edging closer, he held his cock at the entrance to her oven-hot pussy. Her loose nether lips were parted and kissed the bulging purple head as he held it at her gaping entrance.

He looked up at her angrily when she shook her head and vainly tried to push him away.

He stared at her, his thick brows thunderous, his eyes blazing with anger.

"What tha fuck do you mean, you don't want me to cum in your pussy?!" he growled, a dangerous edge to his voice.

"P-P-P-Please don't," she begged.

He let go his dick and slapped her again. Another quick sharp slap meant to sting, to punish, not to hurt.

Carol stared at her brother with a stunned expression on her pretty face.

"Bitch, you don't tell me what to fuckin' do."

He slapped her again.

"I call the fuckin' shots here."

She raised a hand to her stinging cheek and shook her head again as if in denial.

"You just enjoy the ride, little sis, and let me do my thing," he graveled.

His voice lowered to barely a whisper.

"Or do you want me to punish you some more?"

He gripped her chin.

"Do we understand each other?" he hissed, his voice shaking with the intensity of his words.

He stared angrily into her brown eyes until she looked down submissively and nodded curtly.

He knew it was all a stupid game. She wanted him to fuck her, to cum inside her. He knew it as a fucking fact. Who knows, maybe she needed to say those words, so she'd have plausible deniability later. The stupid bitch!

He gripped his swollen cock and staring deep into her eyes, slapped her clit hard several times with its solid length.

He drove his thick hard cock deep inside her in one quick hard jab. She choked back a squeal at the sudden stinging combination of pain and pleasure and her mouth opened wide in another soundless scream.

As he hammered into his sister, sweat rolled down his fat jiggling belly and dripped from his face and heavy jowls. His hips blurred with the speed of his humping.

He laid into her with everything he had. He put all his life's anger, frustration and disappointment into a savage, relentless fucking.

In the background, Jennifer's singing voice echoed faintly from the bathroom. She sang badly out of tune. She might be as beautiful as the day was long, but she couldn't sing worth shit.

Carol whined and groaned, trying not to make a sound for fear of being heard, but her body responded to his wild assault with a matching response. She braced her feet behind his head and her loins surged up to meet his every thrust.

She grunted louder and louder, her unfocused eyes glued to his face, unseeing, unknowing. Her nails raked his thick arms, but they were slick with sweat and didn't sink into his flesh.

He suddenly stopped mid-stroke and looked down angrily at her, her pussy grasped his cock like a tight silken fist. Her eyes were still unfocused, she was in the middle of a mind-altering climax and didn't see or hear the world around her.

He was glad he stopped. He wasn't ready to cum yet. He wanted to make it last. He wanted to make sure his little sister never forgot this day... ever.

Fingers spread, Jimmy slapped her soft belly resoundingly, making her snap out of her trance with a short high-pitched squeal of pain.

She looked up at him angrily, but quickly dropped her eyes submissively when he glared back at her, challenging her to say something... anything. HE was her master and she had no say.

"Watch your fuckin' noise, bitch," he growled. "You want Jennifer to hear what we're doin'?"

He leaned down, put his hands under her armpits and threw her aside, slipping out of her with a wet vacuum pop.

He flipped her on her belly, raised her wide hips, leaving her legs spread wide and knelt behind her crouching form.

He raked his fingernails down her spine, from the nape of her neck to the sweaty crack of her thick luscious ass, making her arch her back in sudden pleasure.

He ran his hands over her soft sweaty skin, admiring the narrowness of her waist, the two sexy dimples in the small of her back, the width of her hips, the thickness of her pale round ass cheeks.

His sister was a hot piece of ass, he thought. Not at the same level as her daughter, but not bad at all.

And she knew how to fuck.

He gripped his dick at the base and edged closer to her until he could feel the furnace-like heat of his baby sister's pussy on the head of his throbbing cock.

He slid forward, letting her labia slide down the length of his member, kissing it and leaving a slug trail of her slippery secretions on its veined surface.

Carol flipped her brown hair aside, showering him with sweat droplets, and looked back at him with a look he'd never seen before. It was pure, raw, unfiltered lust. It was so intense, so all-consuming that it made his stomach flutter, and his balls draw up close to his body.

It was a look filled with hate, love, desire and need. It screamed "FUCK ME! NOW!"

Jimmy growled as he once again drove his cock into her in one vicious thrust.

Her pussy was not nearly as tight as when they first started, and she was so wet he could barely feel her after a few thrusts. There was hardly any friction. He pulled out, fetched her wrap from where it lay forgotten on the floor, wiped her sopping pussy, wiped his cock, and then he drove back into her, but not before wiping the sweat from his face and dropping the soaked stinky rag on the carpet.

Fuck yeah. That was better. So much better.

Friction once again.

His sister kept her head turned, her sultry eyes never leaving his. She drove her ass back to meet every one of his powerful jackhammer thrusts.

Jimmy leaned forward, reached around her waist, whetted his middle finger at their connection then slid it up to her clit. He rubbed it hard and fast, while he continued to thrust into her, making Carol shudder with every driving lunge.

She writhed beneath him, her body once again reacting to yet another powerful orgasm. It broke their harmony as she shuddered and quaked beneath him, her mouth once again open wide, but only high whining grunts escaped her.

He took his hand away, gripped her wide hips and drove into her like a madman. The wet sound of his fat hips slapping against her shapely butt cheeks, the creak of the bedsprings and their grunts and gasps of pleasure were the only sounds in the room.

Carol's arms gave way and her head and shoulders dropped to the bed. His firm grip on her hips kept her from flopping away. She was a wet, soggy mess.

He felt it again. The urge to cum snuck up to him fast.

Huffing and puffing like a bellows, he pulled out of her and watched as her legs splayed out and her ass stayed raised. He could see her bright red gaping pussy pulse and throb as it slowly closed. Her hips churned in little circles.

She squeaked in surprise when he suddenly slapped one broad sweaty ass cheek and dropped beside her on his back, resting his head on a couple of wide flat pillows.

"Time for you to do some work, little sister," he graveled. "I need a breather."

His chest heaved and sweat dripped down his fat ugly face.

Carol wasn't much better.

"Catch your breath and bring that big ass over here," he said with a wicked grin.

His thick belly was like a mountain of fat.

She eyed it up and down.

His skin was yellowish and unhealthy, hair covered it like an animal pelt, and sweat flattened it against his skin.

He was revolting but he was her master.

When she made to hook a leg over him, leaning forward over his bulging gut, he stopped her.