Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 05

Story Info
Anger leads to surprise surrender. Jennifer’s mom is all in.
8.2k words
4.44
5.3k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Carol~

Carol was furious.

Last night, she knew the sound of the two people having wild sex were her daughter Jenny and her 69-year-old brother Jimmy. She played it off with her husband, knowing he'd want to kill him if he found out Jimmy was having sex with their 18-year-old daughter.

How had she allowed herself to be talked into letting her beautiful young daughter stay in the same room as her disgusting older brother in the first place?

When she first heard them the night before, she initially wanted to call the police and blow up the world, but when she pictured her old, short, fat, hairy older brother and her tall beautiful blonde daughter going at it, it turned her on so much, she could barely breathe.

She laid in bed listening... and didn't do a thing. The wrongness of it lit a fire in her loins.

She had no idea what came over her.

As she lay there shaking with lust, all she wanted was for her husband to grab her and fuck her the same way, with the same unbridled passion. Pupils dilated, body shiny with sweat, breath rasping in her throat, she desperately wanted to experience a similar fucking at the same time as her daughter.

She knew it was wrong. She knew she should've stopped it. For all she knew, her brother was raping her daughter.

From the sound of it, from the way Jenny cried out to him, that was obviously not the case.

She laughed it off to Jack, blaming it on newlyweds a floor above. Her idiot husband actually believed that load of crap. He was tall, pretty to look at, and made good money, but he could be more than a little dense at times.

When she finally got her handsome husband to fuck her, it was quick and unfulfilling.

She wondered offhandedly if maybe this time it caught. She'd been on fertility treatments for almost a year now and still no baby. They decided this would be their last child, but he had a low sperm count and she suffered a miscarriage earlier, so things were a bit iffy.

Instead of satisfying her need, the sex bout with her husband only intensified it. After he rolled over and fell instantly asleep, she lay staring up at the ceiling for hours, inexplicably furious with her daughter.

The little bitch probably fell asleep right away after THAT brutal fucking.

THE BITCH!

She was angry with Jenny all the next day too and the way the girl made fun of, insulted and disrespected her brother only made her angrier.

Yeah, that's not how you talked to him last night, bitch, she thought to herself, smiling an alligator smile.

Carol kept an eye on her brother and wasn't fooled by his reflective sunglasses. The old pervert's eyes were constantly on her daughter. She knew it deep down in her gut, no matter how well he tried to conceal it. Well, he wasn't going to touch her again. She wouldn't allow it.

God how she wanted to get up and slap the shit out of her daughter when she waved her bikini clad ass in her brother's face right before she left to take a shower.

GODDAMN IT! The teasing little bitch! This shit has to stop.

She glanced at her sister-in-law Linda when she asked Jimmy to fetch her some wine. Her angry mind was instantly suspicious.

No. There's no way.

Is there?

Her husband was off watching the four young children, helping them build sandcastles, so he wasn't there for Carol to volunteer him to fetch the drinks.

Before she could open her mouth to offer to get the wine herself, Jimmy sighed in obviously fake exasperation then he was off, thick hairy legs churning, walking almost nonchalantly to the hotel.

To her at least, his eagerness was almost palpable.

Ten minutes passed and she watched from the beach as Danny had a conversation with her daughter who stood leaning over the railing of her third story room. They were smiling and the situation was innocent.

Until it wasn't.

Carol sat reclining on a big towel on the beach, close enough to hear the young people's conversation, but barely.

Something changed though.

She turned to look when she sensed it.

From one moment to the next, her daughter's demeanor transformed. The tone of her voice was higher pitched, and it shook slightly. She also couldn't seem to hold still for some reason, she kept squirming. She was at an angle where Carol couldn't see much behind her, but she suspected her old, perverted brother had his filthy hands on her.

Carol got up, tied a wrap around her wide hips and waist, picked up her stuff, and glanced at Linda.

"I'm going inside," she said casually. "I got sand in every nook and cranny and I'm ready to wash it off. Jenny had the right idea."

With a quick wave, she was off.

She paused next to Danny, looking up into his handsome frowning face. Poor idiot, she thought, then felt a deep wave of guilt at what she allowed to happen between her daughter and her older brother... and this kid was stuck in the middle.

She looked up and startled, saw Jenny stand up straight, throw her head back and wail into the darkening sky, the tendons on the sides of her neck stood out like cords.

She watched her cover her mouth with both hands and stare down at Danny wide-eyed. Her face was dark and flushed. She stood staring at him for a fraction of a heartbeat and then she ducked away behind the railing.

Danny stood staring up, confused, waiting for the girl to reappear.

Shaking her head, Carol hurried to the elevator and pressed the button to the third floor. She stood tapping her foot impatiently in the brightly lit area in front of the elevator and only got angrier as several other people arrived to stand around her, waiting for one of the two elevators.

The air in the building was a cool 68 degrees. Shivering, she was about to wrap her sandy towel around her shoulders when the elevator dinged and the door slid open, disgorging half a dozen people who scattered in different directions.

She hurried inside and pressed the 3 button then sighed in frustration as four other people piled in and one pressed 2.

Once again tapping her foot with impatience, she waited until the four people poured out of the elevator on the second floor and thumbed the "close doors" button half a dozen times trying to get the doors to shut quicker.

"C'mon. C'mon! C'MON!" she hissed impatiently, desperate to get to Jenny's room and put an end to whatever was happening there.

Finally, the bell dinged, and the shiny brass doors hissed open. She hurried out and hurried down a long cool corridor before turning right on their hallway.

She was several steps away from Jenny and Jimmy's room on her left, when the door to her right opened and Jimmy stepped out of his wife's and the children's room, letting the door close behind him with a loud bang that made the walls and floor shudder.

He held two plastic cups in his hairy hands and his shorts were tented.

The old pervert was sporting a hard-on.

As soon as he saw her, his face flushed bright red and he lowered the cups to waist level, trying to hide his obvious excitement.

"I-I-I-I..." he stuttered, at a loss for words for the first time since she'd known him.

Carol mimicked him derisively, her face twisted in a mask of anger and, though she didn't know it, frustration.

"I-I-I-I..."

"YOU WHAT?" she demanded shrilly.

The old man stared at his sister blankly. He was only four inches taller than her five feet, probably three times her weight and old enough to be her father, but she was angry.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" she demanded again, her eyes blazing with rage.

"What do I have to say for myself about what?" he rumbled, his fat grizzled face showing a sudden anger of his own at her tone of voice.

-----------------------

~Uncle Jimmy~

His response sounded angry, but his guts were churning with dread. Had he and Jennifer been found out? Had she told her mother?

How the fuck was he going to out of this mess?

He had to find out what she knew.

"You know what you did," Carol hissed.

Jimmy's erection quickly deflated. His sister was angry, and her fiery words were accusatory, but when he looked at her... REALLY looked at her, it rose again to full mast.

He wondered what the fuck was wrong with him.

He'd known her since the day she was born, 34 years before. She was a surprise baby well into their parents' middle age. It was a difficult pregnancy and an even more difficult birth, but everything turned out all right in the end.

He'd been 33 years old at the time with a family of his own. He was married to his first wife and they had two teenage kids.

He saw his baby sister on occasion the first eight years of her life, usually during Thanksgiving and Christmas, not enough to get to know her, but after her eighth birthday, she spent every summer with them. Because of their vast age difference, he was more a father figure than a brother.

She made friends easily and pretty soon was running wild in the neighborhood, playing sports, swimming, and cavorting in the woods with a group of local kids. She was smart and vivacious and quite pretty, with long wavy chestnut hair, large brown eyes, a wide expressive mouth and thick dark brows. She was also slim and elfin small.

As a matter of fact, she'd been living with them when she met and then later married her husband, Jack.

With their elderly parents living paycheck to paycheck on a fixed income, he decided to put money away for Carol's college education, the way he had for his kids, but since she chose to marry and not go to school, they gifted her the money. She and her new husband used some of it for a down-payment on a house and the rest on Jack's college degree.

Carol was a stay-at-home mom, spending her days raising Jennifer while her husband finished his degree and then landed a good job. They lived ten minutes away from Jimmy and his family.

Years later, after divorcing his first wife and marrying Linda, his next two children were born only weeks apart from Carol's. Their children's birth gave them a reason to reconnect and years after that they arranged to go on family vacations together. It became their thing.

But no matter how much time they spent together, Carol had an annoying way of acting as if she and her family were better than them... conceited, smug, superior, better-than-thou.

Now at 34, Carol was a small, slim, pretty female version of Jimmy himself. She didn't have Jenny's enormous breasts, but she was slim and shapely with decent boobs, wide hips and a big shapely ass that filled out whatever bottoms she wore quite nicely.

Also, the fertility supplements she took, hoping for another baby before she was too old to bear children, had the frustrating side effect of increasing her libido.

This day, she wore a black one-piece bathing suit that didn't really flatter her figure, but the wrap she'd tied around her waist accentuated its narrowness and the wideness of her hips.

Jimmy was horny as fuck.

He was instantly turned on, especially since only minutes before, his tongue had been deep in his niece's hot little honey hole, his hands had caressed her body, and he had been seconds away from claiming his prize and fucking the girl's brains out... and filling her once again with his seed.

Hell, just at that moment he realized that his lower face was still glazed with Jennifer's tangy juices.

He licked his lips at the thought, relishing the taste of the teenage girl's tasty nectar.

-----------------------

~Carol~

Carol felt the anger flow out of her like water down a drain and her loins flushed with heat as her brother's thick red tongue flicked out and licked his lips. His eyes were intense, roaming down her heaving chest to linger on her suddenly aroused and puckered nipples. They dented the front of her swimsuit with their engorged excitement. His eyes then traveled across her wide flaring hips and soft belly. She'd given birth to three kids, but she still had a nice figure.

His hands trembled slightly as he tried once again to cover his burgeoning erection by holding the cups in front of his crotch.

"What was it I did, Carol?" he rasped. "What are you accusing me off?"

She recalled the sounds from the room next door, the bed thumping into the wall, her daughter's moans of pleasure, this old man's piglike grunts, the wet slap of flesh against flesh as he fucked the girl like a jackhammer, relentless, machine-like.

"Y-You ha-ha-had sex with Jenny," she stuttered softly, suddenly uncertain and no longer feeling in control of the situation.

Carol's chest rose and fell rapidly, and she gasped when he suddenly took a step towards her. He stood close enough she could feel the warmth radiate from his body and smell his sweat and sour breath.

She caught her breath when he raised his right hand and ran his knuckles gently down the swell of her left breast.

"I didn't," he graveled, then paused for a heartbeat, his eyes meeting hers and betraying the lie.

"But what if I did?"

They stood in place for several torturous heartbeats, staring into each other's eyes.

The next moment the cups were on the ground, neither noticed the wine splatter on their legs as brother and sister came together, their hands clutching wildly, and their mouths connected.

Bestial groans escaped them as they groped each other desperately, kissing, gasping, grinding hard against each other like wild beasts.

Before last night, Carol hadn't known she was desperate for something more, something different than the flavorless vanilla sex her husband normally gave her.

Now. At this moment, she knew she wanted to surrender fully, she wanted to be conquered, subjugated, humiliated. She wanted to get fucked... hard... the way her older brother had fucked her daughter the night before.

She NEEDED it like she needed air to breathe.

Her anger that day stemmed from need, frustration and envy.

Jimmy himself was horny as fuck after eating Jennifer's pussy to orgasm over and over. He needed a woman, and his sister was there... and she seemed more than a little willing.

"P-P-P-Please," she whined repeatedly as he pulled away from her to grope in his pockets for the key card.

Her small hands gripped his steel-like erection through his shorts, pumping it like her life depended on it.

"Shut the fuck up!" he hissed as a little red light flashed briefly and a double beep sounded, denying them entry after he waved the card over the electronic lock, but his hands were trembling, and he was getting impatient.

She quieted, but her little hands continued to pump his cock through his shorts.

Cursing, he tried again. And again.

Goddammit, it was the wrong fucking key.

He stepped impatiently across the hallway to his and Jennifer's room. His sister followed close, her small frail hands still pumped his cock. Her pretty face was twisted with lust and flushed bright red.

The light blinked green on the first try and he pushed open the door. They were tangled together and nearly stumbled inside.

Once he quietly shut the door behind them, he pushed Carol against it and kissed her. Their mouths locked together, he violently yanked down her bathing suit top and groped her soft pale breasts. They weren't as big or as firm as Jennifer's, but they were beautiful in their own right.

The sound of the shower running and Jennifer's voice echoing in the small windowless bathroom as she sang softly was a surreal backdrop to the odd scenario in which brother and sister found themselves.

It was so absolutely wrong.

-----------------------

~Uncle Jimmy~

It was pure taboo, and yet at the same time it was wildly erotic to make out with someone who looked so much like his mother at that age... so much like him.

The word "INCEST" echoed through his head like a toll of doom, but it did nothing to cool his ardor. If anything, it intensified it.

At some deep instinctive level, he sensed her need and so he didn't hold back, he didn't bother being gentle or considerate as he was with Jennifer, he didn't need to rein back the beast within.

With this woman, his sister, he would release the kraken and let it rampage.

He broke their kiss and squeezed her soft malleable breasts.

He couldn't help but compare mother and daughter. Carol's boobs weren't Jennifer's large firm round perfection, but they were soft, pliable and bigger than most, a mature woman's breasts, a mother's breasts... and they were incredibly soft and full. Her hips were also broader, and her ass was full and round, without a hint of cellulite.

The women's facial features and builds were similar, but where Jennifer was tall, blonde and lithely muscled, Carol was short, dark-haired and motherly soft.

Carol's body was smooth, softly curved, exciting and intimately female. She was also a tiny, elfin little thing, barely five feet tall, seemingly frail, and light as a feather. She didn't have her daughter's flawless traffic stopping beauty, but she was beautiful in her own way.

He leaned down, gripped his sister's broad ass cheeks and lifted her easily off the ground. Her arms snaked around his neck and wrapped her legs around his thick bulging waist. She urgently humped and ground her loins against his massive erection, sluttish and whiny in her need.

Carol moaned into his mouth, tightening her legs around him and clutching his thick fat neck. His large blunt hands squeezed her plump ass cheeks, grinding her hot steamy crotch tight against his aching cock.

He carried her to a place on the other side of the bed, so it was between them and the bathroom door. The perfect place for his laptop to record what they were doing. The open curtains and the sliding glass door were behind them, showing the darkening sky. Jennifer's soggy bikini bottoms lay forgotten on the terrace outside.

Carol didn't notice or care that the laptop on the nightstand was open and facing them. Had she known its camera was recording, she would've run from the room.

She gasped in surprise and consternation when he broke their raging kiss, peeled her off himself and set her on unsteady feet.

She stared at him, nervous, confused, frightened that it ended before it began. She was so aroused that her body shook as if in the fit of a seizure.

"Get on your fucking knees, whore," her brother demanded, pointing imperiously at the ground before him.

Her mind flared with righteous indignation at his tone and at the word "whore," but his words also sent a lightning bolt of lust through her loins. Before she knew it, she was on her knees before him, looking up into his fat bloated face.

"Take my stinky cock out and suck it like a good little slut," he grated through clenched teeth.

"And you better do a good job too," he rasped ominously.

He paused for a moment, drawing out the tension.

"Or else," he threatened with malevolent intensity.

Carol hesitated. Jenny's singing voice penetrated her consciousness. She glanced hesitantly at the closed bathroom door. Her daughter was so close. What if she heard them?

The risk of being caught only added spice to the scenario.

What would she do if her daughter came out and caught her kneeling in front of her brother, sucking his cock like a cheap whore?

She shivered in trepidation and excitement.

She hooked her fingers on his waistband and slowly pulled down his shorts, taking a few seconds to ease the material around his monstrous throbbing erection.

The smell hit her like a physical thing.

It was beyond foul.

It was so bad she would swear she could almost see its nauseating miasma.

She gagged in disgust and made to back away.

A small cry of pain choked her throat when he gripped a handful of her thick brown hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to look up at him.

"Yeah, little sister. That's the smell of your precious, stuck-up sweet little girl's tight wet pussy... and Linda's too," he taunted, his bloated face twisted in a mocking expression. "I haven't washed my ass, so it's nice and ripe."