Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn the other way, Carol, I want to play with your ass while I fuck you."

He smirked knowingly at her.

Carol shivered and did as she was told.

Gripping his fat hairy thighs, she used a tiny hand to guide his hard cock to her entrance. She hovered over him, her nether lips kissing the head of his cock, then she suddenly let her weight fall so he once again sank into her to the hilt.

She raised and lowered her pelvis, rotating and grinding against him, humping him with all the skill and experience at her command. Her only desire at that moment was to please him, to pleasure him, to milk the cum out of her older brother's heavy balls and into her pussy.

At the same time, Jimmy mauled her ass, gripping her cheeks, squeezing them together and occasionally shoving his thumb against her puckered asshole as he had with her daughter earlier in this same room.

His other hand roamed her body, exploring every nook and cranny he could reach.

He loved women, loved the way they felt, the way they looked, the way they smelled, the way they tasted. He loved everything about them, and his sister was no exception.

Ever since he could remember, he'd instinctively known what women wanted, and he gave it to them. And he was rarely wrong. He had no idea how he did it, but hey, you don't look a gift horse in the mouth. It was one of the reasons he'd always been successful with women.

He wasn't gifted with looks or height or muscles... or a full head of hair, but he knew how to pleasure a woman.

Jimmy gripped a soft round cheek with one hand, shoved a thumb into his sister's ass and drove his hips up powerfully, hammering his cock into her as hard and fast as he could at the same time.

He should be exhausted, especially considering his poor health, but he felt good. Hell, more than good.

His sister hissed through clenched teeth in surprise at the sudden intrusion in her asshole, then held her breath.

After a few silent seconds, as her body shuddered and bounced above him, she threw her head back and opened her mouth wide in another voiceless scream.

She writhed, clenched her pussy tight around his cock and her rectum tight around his curling thumb, while yet another powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

This time there was no holding back, no amount of willpower in the would've kept Jimmy from exploding. There was no warning, no sudden tingle in his balls, no churning in his belly, no lights flashing before his eyes.

One moment he was driving up into his frail younger sister who crouched over him while he shoved his thumb in her ass, the next, he was gripping her big ass, pushing her down onto him while he sent jet after thick white jet of incestuous brotherly cum shooting into her sopping wet pussy with the power of an artillery barrage.

He came so much and so hard that his balls ached, drained of every single iota of cum.

He pulled her back against him, gripped her chin, turned her face to his and kissed her, letting go of her ass cheeks so he could reach around her and maul her soft pliable tits. He loved kissing when he came, it intensified the pleasure.

They moaned and writhed together, grinding against each other like rutting beasts, squeezing every ounce of pleasure they could out of their intimate forbidden connection.

Carol finally lay back weakly against him, her tiny hands over his big ones as he continued to gently knead her soft sweaty tits.

Their hearts hammered in their heaving chests as they struggled to catch their breath.

His cock was still inside her, his cum oozing from her, down his deflating shaft to coat his balls and pool on the blanket below.

He pulled her sweaty brown hair from his face, rubbed and patted her soft wet belly and whispered in her ear.

"There you go little sister," he gasped in her ear. "Now you have a little bundle of joy baking in the oven."

From the bathroom, it sounded as if Jennifer was having a conversation with herself, and suddenly the shower cut off.

Carol rolled off him, got to her feet and stood swaying on trembling shaky legs staring down at him angrily.

"You disgusting pig! I can't believe you did this to me!" she hissed indignantly, conveniently forgetting she'd been an active, more than willing participant.

Jimmy stared at her in admiration. She stood gloriously naked, her plump breasts quivering and swaying hypnotically while she wagged a finger at him like an angry schoolteacher at a wayward child.

Then the words registered.

He stared at her openmouthed for several heartbeats as she harangued him.

Jimmy shot up suddenly, his eyes flaring in sudden rage.

Carol stepped back a pace at the power of his anger. It seemed to radiate from him like a physical thing.

He rolled off the bed and towered over her.

"FUCKIN' LITTLE BITCH!" he hissed, his voice shaking with fury.

"I didn't fuckin' force you, you little cunt!"

"You were just as eager as me, maybe even more, so get off your fucking high horse," he continued.

He loomed over her menacingly.

"Now, SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH and clean that mess up. I don't want either me or Jennifer to lay on it," he said, turning to point at the wet glob of semen and pussy juice pooled on the bedspread.

Carol deflated as he spoke, once again dropping her eyes submissively and nodding her head. He was her master. She did as she was told.

He caught her arm and drew her against him as she made to walk past him to pick up her juice-soaked wrap and her towel to wipe up the mess. His fat gut pressed into her, and his foul breath was hot on her face.

He used a blunt finger to brush away a strand of sweaty brown hair stuck to her cheek, leaned down and kissed her... sweetly, tenderly.

Carol couldn't help it, she kissed him back.

"There's more to come, but you have to act like nothing happened, or things'll get..." he whispered, barely audible.

His hot rancid breath washed over her face at the last word.

"... difficult."

He let go of her arm and waited, looking down into her eyes.

After a short contemplative pause, she gave him a meek shaky nod and submissively dropped her eyes again.

She just had the best sex of her entire life. He made her cum so many times she lost count and it was all she could do to stay on her feet.

And she just couldn't help herself. She wanted more.

Carol... his sister was his.

... to be continued