All Comments on 'Jenny'

by hungten

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The story

There was something missing. Oh yes, the story. Sorry but it wasn't there. He had never felt a girl but the sex with his mother was the best he ever had. Was this a dream?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No build up

Too short, no build up to the main event. Very abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Background buidup?

Who cares. This was a good story, just needs an extension to include Uncle Harry and maybe the sister-in-law and they find they are all bi and want to try all the positions they can in one, two, three, or foursomes, anal and oral and switching gender roles with one another. MmFf. Mm, Ff, FMm. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
SHit

it didnt even amke me hard very upsettin that it was bad

cause i lov stpries abot mum nd son and u fuced thi up big time

Fubar2kFubar2kabout 18 years ago
Bored ... ??

The speed of your transition from clearing the groceries, to bonking Mum on the kitchen table was one thing, but when you immediately jumped them into anal, this being his first time an' all, I got the impression you had got bored with this story and just wanted to wrap it up. Pity - it had great promise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
JENNY

Her hubby only dead 1 month and shes's fucking her son , tut , tut. Sons first fuck with his mom and he wants to fuck her arse? Not very believeable I"m afraid . I have given you 50 because I love mom/son stories , but prefer there to be some seduction and erotic dialogue. Thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

Make it so she becomes addicted to her son's cock. Make hericsson beg and become his slave.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It's a good story, but he should have fucked her in her pussy instead of her ass

I would have been a better story for me, if he fucked her pussy for the first time fucking her.

It would have been more loving for him to take her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree with the last commenter

This is a good story. The buildup is clearly implied. Mom is attracted to her boy's fine physique, she especially admires his cute boyish butt. Brian, of course, as a teenager, gets hard at the drop of a hat, and his pretty mother really turns him on. So mom gives her boy permission to fuck her. But, come on, the first time a boy fucks his mother he surely wants to stick his young prick up her cunt. Ass-fucking, if it comes, comes later, as a novelty. An 18 year old like Brian is going to want to blow his young balls up his mommy's sweet coochie, that's where his big dose of creamy sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dumb ass faggot only thinks assholes

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

fucking the shithole again . what is rong with you. canr rite better than this dont bother asshole . would have given it 5 not worth even 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i want more

this is a very good story please continue

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Beautiful story of love.

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.Reminds me of my mother and myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

he should get his mother pregnant at less 4-6 times before mother cant have no more babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars short and sweet. Dad died a month ago but she hadn't had sex for a long while so had he had along illness. A little bit of history makes a better story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous