Jenny and Carrie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great sis!" Carrie shouted to Jenny over the noise, and shot her a thumbs up.

"That was great Jenny dear, perfect, now keep on practicing it, because you may need it Saturday." Ann told her in her ear, so Jenny would be able to hear it. This made Jenny smile brightly, and she nodded so Ann knew she had heard her. Jenny climbed back on the board to do the dive again, as Ann went back to Carrie.

"Well are you ready Carrie dear for your dive?"

"Ready!"

"Well go for it then. Just remember what I told you dear. Don't expect it to be perfect, because I remember just how long it took me to do it right. So hun, don't be disappointed if you mess it up. Ok?'

"No problem." Carrie said, and got mentally focused. Then she did her best attempt at the dive, which was a gainer with 1 ½ twists. This was to be the first gainer Carrie had ever tried. But, to her, Ann's, Jenny's, surprise, Carrie pulled it off and perfectly too. When she came up, she heard all the applause for her dive.

At 10:30, Ann called both over for their post practice talk.

"Well dears, you ladies are more than ready. Now dears go on home and get all the rest you both can before Saturday. You ladies need to be here at 12 on Saturday for warm ups and get your stretching in. Then we will hold an abbreviated practice."

"Alright." Both Jenny and Carrie squealed happily as they hugged Ann. Then they went into the locker room to get changed to go home. When they left, Ann went over and sat down with Katherine and Leslie, where she told both the news.

"I think it would be better if the ladies stayed home tomorrow and rested up. It would help with their mental and physical performances."

"Yes. I think we both could handle that. I'll say this just from watching, you really have brought out the best in the ladies.' Leslie told Ann. To which Katherine nodded in full agreement to that statement. Ann got up and hugged them and said good night and left for her office. While both Katherine and Leslie waited for Jenny and Carrie outside the locker room. When the ladies were ready they all headed for home, which all four were looking forward to their beds.

At 2 in the morning, Katherine felt like someone was gently shaking her awake. She rolled over to see Jenny with a very worried look on her face. Katherine sat up slowly, because she knew something must be bad wrong for Jenny to come in here in the middle of the night looking like that.

"What's wrong honey?'

"I'm positive that it's Carrie's turn now. She woke me up as she scrambled out of bed. I happened to look down at where sis was sleeping, and saw blood all over the sheets. I went in and checked like you did for me. I believe she just started her period." Jenny told Katherine in a whisper. To this Katherine smiled, and got up, as Jenny helped her into her robe. Then both hurried t the ladies' room. Upon entering, Katherine saw the blood Jenny was telling her about, She went to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Carrie dear Honey its mom let me in sweetie." It opened and she went in and closed the door. Jenny sat down on the bed to wait this out, but as the time dragged by, the worrying she was doing amplified. So, that meant that the young lady was basically sitting there in silent agony, while she watched the door, wishing it would open. And Katherine would come out with some news about Carrie. Jenny was too busy to even hear when Leslie entered the room. So much that she about jumped out of her skin, as Leslie put her arms around her, to give Jenny a hug.

"Sorry honey. I didn't mean to scare you. Where are your mother and Carrie?" So, in a strained voice, Jenny filled Leslie in on everything up until she came in. Hearing this and how Jenny talked, Leslie sat down and hugged Jenny, trying to calm her down, until both Katherine and Carrie came back out.

Finally when they did, that eased Jenny's feelings, as she got up and rushed over to Carrie hugging her.

"Jenny hun, you were right dear. It was Carrie's turn, she did start her period. Now we all are women. Go ahead hun and help Carrie get cleaned up; I'll be back in a few minutes after I reach Linda." Katherine said and left the room. Leslie decided to stay and help Jenny, because at this moment Carrie was about dead out of it. So, Jenny went and started Carrie a bath and came back to help Leslie finish stripping Carrie. Then they had to basically carry her into the bathroom and put Carrie into the bath. Jenny gave her sister a very loving bath, while Leslie had to hold Carrie up. They got Carrie out and dried off and led her back to the bed, where they helped her get into a clean gown and panties. They had just finished when Katherine came back in. Jenny changed as Katherine told them that Linda was meeting them at the hospital. So she could give Carrie the same checkup she had with Jenny. They got Carrie woke back up long enough to get her into her robe and in the car, after Katherine and Leslie had gotten changed.

About 3 ½ hours later, all 4 returned home, where both Jenny and Carrie were very happy knowing that neither was a girl any longer but ladies. So, they all hugged and kissed and went back to their beds.

"We're all women now. I'm glad it chose tonight to happen for Carrie, because of the fact both will be staying home tomorrow resting. Poor Carrie will need all she can get, then so will Jen. I just hope to hell Carrie has an easier time than Jenny has. Buy, who knows, since both are having the same type right off the bat. True Jen has had some time to get used to it, but, with all the other problems she's had with it, she will need the rest just as much as Carrie does."

"Yes dear. Both of the ladies will need all the rest they can get. It sure is nice to see it happen too. But, if I can remember right, for the both of us it sure didn't feel that wonderful at first."

"Yes you are exactly right sis. Well good night dear." Katherine told Leslie as they hugged and the laid back, and soon both were asleep.

Katherine and Leslie were in the den watching TV at 2:30 on Friday. But as of yet neither had seen the ladies. Finally, Katherine decided to go up and check up on Jenny and Carrie. As she got up, that's when both ladies came down. They all hugged and then the ladies sat down on the loveseat. Katherine could tell that Jenny's condition hadn't changed at all. Then looking at Carrie, to which she looked as bad as Jenny had.

"Carrie dear, do you feel bad honey? You do look very rough, like you do feel terrible."

"Yes mam. I do feel very rough, and for that matter I don't know how I'm awake. I told Jen exactly how I felt and everything. She told me that's exactly how she felt when she started, and still does." Carrie told Katherine. Who hugged her ladies.

"Honey." She said looking at Jenny." You still feel bad?" To which Jenny nodded that yes she did.

"I may feel just a little better, but, not enough to where it makes a difference." Jenny explained. Then Katherine asked Carrie to see just how bad she felt and all her pains.

"You ladies both took your medications when you got up, right?" Both ladies answered yes they did, but Jenny told Katherine that the medicine had stopped working for her, and didn't help at all anymore.

"Do you ladies feel like you can stand to watch you brothers play football tonight?"

"We'd love to go and watch."

"We have to leave here at 5:30, so we can get some good seats." She told them. Jenny and Carrie told her that they would try and be ready by then.

"Dears your brothers, Victoria, and Tobias are coming to watch your competition tomorrow." Katherine told Jenny and Carrie, then she told them to go on back up and get some rest, because she could tell the needed it. To this both told her that each felt like they did need it.

All 4 arrived at the school's field at 5:45. Where both the young ladies helped both Katherine and Leslie up to their seats, and then put pillows down for them to sit on. They all sat there watching the team practicing their plays for the night. Both Jenny and Carrie spotted their brothers, and went down to greet them. After they finished hugging, Jon and Todd, their brothers introduced both Jenny and Carrie to all their coaches and team mates.

"It's nice to meet both of you ladies. Both of your brothers have told us all about their wonderful sisters. I have one question for you both. How come neither of you are on the cheerleading squad?" He laughed. "We could use a set of twins on that team."

"I don't think it ever crossed our minds to ever join. I guess mainly because our schedules are already over full. We wouldn't have the spare time to devote to the team. But saying that I can't deny that what those ladies do looks very fascinating." Jenny answered smiling.

"Yes it is very fascinating, but like sis said we both have more than we can do already. Plus both of us feel that you should leave things like that to ladies who are good at it. Whereas, Jen and I both found our callings in both our sports golf and diving." Carrie added.

"Not only beautiful, wonderful, supporting, but just as wise and smart too."

"Thank you." They said and led their brothers over to Katherine and Leslie.

"Don't get up mom, Les. We both can hug you while you're sitting." They said hugging the women. "How are you both tonight?"

"We both are doing fine guys. You both look very good out there. I know that both your dad and Claude hate not being here to watch your first game." Katherine told them as she spotted Victoria and Tobias coming up the stairs to where they were. All greeted one another, and sat down as the boys had to go. Once they were gone, the ladies sat back down next to Katherine and Leslie.

"Well how are you 4 ladies doing today?" Victoria asked them.

"We're all doing fine; we got another surprise last night." Then Katherine told them about Carrie starting her journey. Then she and Leslie explained that both ladies were in bad shape, to where they were hurting so much it took all they had to get to come here to support Jon and Todd. To this Victoria told them that when she got here she could tell that neither lady felt good at all. Soon Jenny and Carrie heard some voices calling their names. They both looked down and saw their best friends. Both excused themselves and made their way down and greeted their friends. All five ladies hugged their greetings.

"Why weren't you ladies at school today? We 3 needed to talk to you both."

Beth asked Jenny and Carrie.

"Our mother had to keep us home for the past few days." Carrie said and both ladies explained everything and how they felt to their friends. When Beth, Jan and Allison heard about Jenny and Carrie's problems they were having with their periods, all 3 hugged the ladies again.

"How are you both feeling now? Because now I can see that neither of you look very good at all." Jan asked. To this both told their friends just how they were feeling. Really, Jenny and Carrie told Beth, Jan and Allison more than each told Katherine, because neither wanted to over worry their mother about this. Both had just decided to get used to it the best way they could.

"Not for only that reason, but they also kept us home for rest and sleep for our competition tomorrow. That's where the competition tomorrow is at Mill Valley Country Club". Carrie started.

"It's at 1:30, tomorrow. And we both would love to have you 3 come and cheer us on." Jenny finished.

"That you both can count on, we'll be there for you both. Matter of fact, we may be able to get the teams there too. That is what we needed to talk to you ladies about." Jan told Jenny and Carrie.

"What dears? Cheerleading?" Jenny asked.

"Yes dear, Jeri and Lisa did it to us again. So we had a group discussion with our coach, and have all decided to remove both from the team."

"True. And that's where you both come in. We 3 want and need you ladies to take their places. I mean you both are perfect choices, and you each already know all of our cheers and routines. Come on please??? We desperately need you both." Allison pleaded.

"How can we do that? You 3 know how busy we are. With golf and diving, I can't see how we'd be any help because we don't hardly have any time to practice with you 3 on that." Carrie said.

"We only meet two days after school and on some weekends. What days do you ladies have off from diving and golf?"

"Our totally free days are Tuesday and Friday." Jenny answered.

"We can switch our practices to those days."

"Well sis what do you think?" Jenny asked Carrie. So, both excused themselves and went somewhere by themselves to talk this over, and to feel each other out to see if they each could or wanted to add another practice. Or if they felt like they could handle adding another practice to their schedule or not. When they decided, they walked back to where Jan. Beth and Allison were waiting for them.

"Ok. Let's give this a shot. We'll do it." They said, squealed happily and hugged both wildly.

"Great! Well let's go and let you meet our coach, and have a short talk. Then she will give you some outfits and accessories." They all entered the locker room, and went to the office where their coach was at her desk. Where she got up and greeted Jenny and Carrie, then they all talked for 10 minutes. Then she asked Jan. Beth and Allison to wait out in the locker room. When they left, she got Jenny and Carrie's measurements, and then looked in the store room. Where she found both ladies new uniforms and accessories, then she led the ladies to their lockers, and then left them to get changed. Jenny and Carrie both called Beth over so she could explain just how all this went together. Beth gladly taught both how it went together. About 15 minutes later, Jenny and Carrie were ready to make their debut as cheerleaders. Where they asked Mrs. Jackson to tell their family for them, and where they were sitting. She hugged all 5 of them, and told Jenny and Carrie that she'd be glad to tell them for the ladies. She left for the press box to announce her team to the crowd. She spotted the Hayward's and introduced herself, and then let the group know about Jenny and Carrie joining the cheerleading squad.

"Oh my god!" Katherine squealed happily. "Wait! When are their practices?"

"I left that detail to the 5 of them. They explained to me that they had it already planned out." April said goodbye and went to the press box. A few minutes later, her voice was heard over the sound system. Announcing her ladies, then she explained that the group had two new cheerleaders and announced Jenny and Carrie. All 5 came on the field holding hands and all together did a handless cartwheel. They all waived to the fans, which were making so much noise that the press man had to practically yell into his mic to be heard.

By 10:25, the game was over. The Wildcats had ripped apart the bears 49-3. The team and the cheerleaders were headed for Gino's to celebrate the victory. Jenny and Carrie gave Katherine and Leslie their clothes so the women could take them home. They hugged and kissed them and told their mother that Beth and Her mother would drop them off after the party. At 11, the party was in full swing, when Beth stood up and got everyone's attention.

"I'm sure everyone here knows that for a long while, we have been searching for new cheerleaders. To fit in very well with the 3 of us, well tonight we have finally gotten what we needed. I'd guess introductions aren't warranted here, because everyone here knows everyone else. Well Jen and Carrie have a very big day tomorrow. We all need to be there to support and root them on to victory. Here, I'll let them fill you all in." Beth sat down and let Jenny and Carrie have the floor. So, they stood up and filled everyone there in on their diving competition. Then where it was, and the time it was at. Then both told everyone that they would love to have everybody there to cheer for them. For the rest of the party, just about everyone told Jenny and Carrie that they would be there for them.

After, Beth and her mother dropped the ladies off and headed for home. Both Katherine and Leslie met Jenny and Carrie at the door. Each seeing just how drained the ladies were, they led them up to their room. Where they both gave each baths and put them to bed.

Katherine went and up and woke the ladies up at 11 Saturday morning. So, each could get ready for the competition and to meet Ann at 12. To which they all arrived 10 minutes early. Both Jenny and Carrie went into the locker room and got dressed and starting getting mentally prepared for their diving. Both had chosen their white over pink one piece for this. They locked their lockers, and went over to the big mirror checking to make sure everything was in its place. This is where Jenny noticed that they both had forgotten their sponges. So they ran back to their lockers while Jenny inserted hers and she helped Carrie insert hers seeing that Carrie hadn't been shown them yet. Then they picked up their towels and ran out to meet Ann. Ann hugged both as they handed keys and towels to Katherine and Leslie. Then Ann led both to the boards.

"What took you ladies so long to get out here?" Ann asked as she guided them through their warm ups. So they told her what had taken so long.

"I'm glad Jen showed me, because she had been the only one taught about it."

"Oh now I think I know what it was the sponge right?" To which both nodded yes. "You're right that is an important piece to our swimsuits as women. I know real ladies don't like to show themselves off like that. Most of the time when they do that it's more than embarrassing." She explained as started to run each through their short diving practice. Then Ann sat down with Katherine and Leslie and watched the ladies.

"I'd guess that neither Jenny nor Carrie are nervous at all, or are better at hiding it than the rest of us. I have also noticed that both are very mentally prepared." Ann said.

"Yes, that's true. But actually both ladies woke up like that this morning.

I'm still wondering how they did though. Mainly after last night, and the other night, we both figured that both ladies would be really out of it."

"Really? What happened Friday morning and last night?' Ann asked. So, both Katherine and Leslie filled her in on everything that had happened. And that both ladies were also sharing the same type of cycles also, with all the pain. Both told Ann that they knew that Jenny wasn't any better at all since she started the same since Tuesday. But saying that, neither ladies had told them just how they each felt, instead deciding to deal with it on their own. But Katherine told Ann if both were still under by Monday, she was going to take both back to Linda to see just what options were left to help Jenny and Carrie. Hearing this Ann was smiling at the ladies and now was very worried. Because with this new part of the puzzle Katherine had just told her, she was wondering just how strong or how much each lady had in their tanks. All she could do now was pray that each would last throughout the competition. Then Ann caught sight of something very much frightening. At first she saw 3 cheerleaders running over to Jenny and Carrie. That wasn't the frightening part, what was though followed the girls. As the 5 ladies were hugging, the next sight was a big group of kids led by Todd and Jon.

At 12:25, Ann led Jenny and Carrie away to the locker room for their pep talk.

"Who were those people?" Ann asked as they sat down.

"Our brothers and their football team, and the ladies are our cheerleading teammates. "

"They told us that they would all come to root us on to victory." Jenny added. To which Ann smiled very brightly, and led their pep talk.

At 1:15, she led them back out to their table, and all sat down. Ann could tell that about 90% of the people in the stands were here to root for Jenny and Carrie. This really had Ann nervous and worried too. But as she looked over at the ladies, who it appeared not to be fazed by this at all, it really didn't bother them in the least. Realizing this, it made her even more worried for them. It also reminded Ann of her sister, whom never got nervous, not only that but she could see the look in their eyes that Janice always had in hers.