Jenny and Carrie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We both appreciate all of your help here that is both of you. We both really needed the help too. And we will love wearing all these things." The ladies told Katherine and Leslie as they hugged the women. "Then only thing for us that will take the longest time to get used to are the bras. But, if by chance I inherited your size." Jenny said and pointed to Katherine. "I know I'll have to get used to them because I'll need the support."

"That's true sis. I know for us they already feel a little confining. I can't remember what size hers were. Buy, I'll get used to them too. If they are meant to help our bodies grow and come out right, Jen and I will do everything to help them achieve just that." Carrie said as they hugged the women again.

"Ladies, neither of you have to worry. Your breasts should come out the same size. Carrie dear, hers were the same exact size mine are. So, neither you have worry about that dears." Katherine told Jenny and Carrie. And as she told them this, and seeing their smiles, which told her that she was correct in guessing. That both Jenny and Carrie were worried about that one detail, seeing that both were now getting to be known as identical twins. After the hugs, the ladies got all their clothes and went up to hang them up or fold them up and put them away. Then they went back to the den and talked to Katherine and Leslie until midnight, when Jenny and Carrie decided to head for bed. After they went up, both Katherine and Leslie went to bed discussing Jenny and Carrie and the fact that both could tell that the ladies' health had not improved one bit since they started their periods. And this had Katherine very worried. So, she planned to take both back to see Linda after school tomorrow.

At 5:30 Monday morning, Katherine went up to wake her ladies up. After she had them awake, she watched both very carefully. Both ladies were still too asleep to put on their 'I feel well' acts yet. Katherine could see that both were very slow to get awake or for that matter getting out of bed. When they did, they hugged her and stripped and went into their shower, as Katherine left their room and closed their door, and headed down to the kitchen. Where Leslie was, and as they fixed the ladies breakfast she told Leslie about what she had witnessed. Then told her she was going to cal Linda.

After their shower, both ladies looked at one another, and each could tell

That putting up this front was taking its toll on each other. Both ladies were if anything sicker that they had been. They hugged and went back to their room and sat on their bed trying to decide what they wanted to wear that day. After some thought, they decided on: their royal blue satin dresses, blue bras and panties, white slips, white pantyhose, their white bows it their hair, and white heels. It took 30 minutes for them to get their hair and makeup done to perfection.

"Well sis if we can't feel well, we can at least try and project that look to everyone." Carrie told Jenny.

"Yes sis I agree. I really hate to keep this from mom and Les. But, they both have enough to worry about. And we are supposed to at least try and get used to this, right?"

"I think so hun. But, I don't know if I can keep this up. As it's getting a little too rough for me, and I can tell it is also for you."

"Yes, I'll agree to that." Jenny said as they both went over to their big wall mirror and made sure everything was in its place. After it was, they both grabbed their purses and book bags and went down and sat them in the den, and entered the kitchen. When they entered, they saw both Katherine and Leslie very busy.

"Good morning mom and Les." They said.

"Morning my ...ladies... Good Grief ladies, you both look very stunning! I can't really believe this!" Katherine stated at Jenny and Carrie in total surprise. And for her feelings Leslie let out a low whistle.

"Damn! You ladies picked out a great outfit, and it hasn't taken you long to master make up either. I do wish I had a camera right now, because this would make a fantastic picture. Dears come with me for a minute; I have some things to help you finish this look off." Katherine said as they were in her office as she was searching for something. Finally she brought a box back and sat it on her desk. Out of which she pulled matching necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings, and rings. "Here you go ladies."

"Thanks for the offer mom. But, we can't wear these to school. Where we don't believe they would be safe, like that old saying 'Better safe than sorry'. We both know how much this means to you both, as long as it appears it took to make these. But, for us, it means just as much to us for your work to stay safe." Carrie said as both ladies hugged her. Then Katherine sat and explained to the ladies that they weren't as real as they appeared and not the fake kind that turns the wearer green. But high quality or faux, that only jewelry makers or sellers like Mr. Metler could tell the difference." See dears, this is what we've been doing for the last few weeks. We both figured out why you ladies never wore your jewelry, so we decide to make you both these. Because the jewelry does finish off the look for us women, so ladies don't worry if they do get stolen we have more here for you." Katherine explained and then helped then put the pieces on. Then they went to eat breakfast. While the ladies ate, Katherine and Leslie went to get dressed to take the ladies to school.

When they all 4 entered the building, the ladies hugged Katherine and Leslie goodbye as the bell rang. Jenny and Carrie told them to take care.

"Fine ladies, have a good day." To which both ladies said it was time to go, and bounded down the hallway to their lockers, as Katherine and Leslie made their way to the office. "Hi Mrs. Hayward and Mrs. Flemming, good morning to you both." Both waived to the girl.

"Good morning Beth dear." They said and entered the office, where Katherine checked on her ladies GPA's. Where she found out Jenny's was a 99.8 and Carrie's was a 99.5. And she was told the surprise that both ladies would find out about in a few minutes. That was both ladies were being moved up a grade today to 8th grade. Katherine said thanks and she and Leslie left heading for home.

Later at home, they fixed lunch and watched soaps. At one, during "One life to Live', the phone rang Leslie reached over and answered it.

"Hello?'

Hello, may I please speak with Mrs. Katherine Hayward?" So Leslie passed the phone to Katherine.

"Hello, this is Katherine Hayward. How may I help you?"

"Mrs. Hayward, this is Jeri Hendrix, I'm the nurse at Tiburon Hills junior high. Your daughter Carrie has gotten sick; I know she needs to see a doctor. For that fact Jenny doesn't look very good either. Hold please." The lady told Katherine. "Mrs. Hayward, make that both ladies are sick, I have informed the principal and he excused both, seeing that Jenny is very worried for her sister."

"I'll be there quickly. Tell Jen to get their things ready, so both will be ready when I get there." After she hung up she told Leslie about the call. Then Leslie called Linda for Katherine, them went and got herself ready for the trip. Then both got in the car and rushed to the school, once at the office, the secretary called for Jenny and Carrie. Jeri was helping Carrie into the room, followed by an equally rough looking Jenny. Jenny sat their things down and ran out to the rest room, and Leslie rushed after her. When Jenny was finished getting sick, Leslie led her back, and then they left with Katherine helping Carrie to the car, with Leslie helping Jenny with carrying all their things, and put them in the trunk. Jenny got into the back with Carrie, on the way to the hospital; Carrie lay down with her head in Jenny's lap and fell asleep. Jenny was brushing Carrie's hair out of her face, when she noticed that Carrie was very hot and ringing with sweat, not that she wasn't herself.

"Mom Carrie's really hot and ringing with sweat!" To which both Katherine and Leslie could hear the fear rising in her voice. Leslie turned around and looked at the ladies, where she could tell dear Jenny was about to break down hard. She was already wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Don't worry dear Jenny; Linda will take care of Carrie for you and us." She tried all she could to comfort Jenny, as Katherine pulled in the ER's drive and parked in front of the doors, she got out and ran in for Linda. Who ran with Katherine back out to the car pushing a wheelchair. Leslie had the door open; she helped Linda and Katherine get Carrie out and into the chair. Then Jenny got out and ran beside the wheelchair holding Carrie's hand. When Linda got Carrie to a room, Katherine and Leslie had to practically pry Jenny's hand away then support her to some chairs. Katherine knew her ladies were very close, but, she and Leslie couldn't imagine they were this close, because Jenny was headed for a complete breakdown. Both women did all they could to keep from doing it. But, the longer Carrie was in there with Linda the worse Jenny became. Plus added to this, Katherine had to make 2 trips to the restroom with Jenny because she was very sick too. So when she came back after the last trip, Katherine left Jenny sitting with Leslie, and went up to the nurses' station and told the nurse that Linda need to check Jenny out too. Soon, Linda came out after she had sedated Carrie, and helped Jenny back to the room, and helped her strip and on the other bed. Then Linda started on the same tests she ran on Carrie to Jenny. She also noticed that Jenny had settled down now that she was with Carrie and both were being tended to. Linda started to ask Jenny questions about how bad they had felt and all their pains. Then asked about before school, so Jenny slowly told Linda all about what she and Carrie had been dealing with since they started their periods. Then she told Linda they thought that they were supposed to get used to it that was why they didn't tell Katherine or Leslie. They didn't want to worry them with it, because they already had enough to worry about.

Linda understood then gave Jenny a shot to help her sleep. Then she sent all their lab work sent up. She then walked out and led Katherine and Leslie into the doctor's lounge, where she had them comfortable and sipping on coffee. She told them what she knew so far at this point, which was both Jenny and Carrie had gotten food poisoning at school. Then she told both what she had gotten out of Jenny, all their pain and how they felt since starting their periods.

"My ladies wanted to get used to it by themselves? And believed this was part of their cycles?" Katherine asked.

"Yes dear. I guess I didn't explain enough to them. Because I did tell them that they were going to deal with pain. But, I did tell Jenny that the pain they were dealing with wasn't a part of their periods."

"I guess we are to fault too, because we did tell them the same thing. So, I'd guess they took that to mean this was normal. But not wanting to worry us when they felt bad. Or that we would think they couldn't handle it, or were too weak to handle it. That part I don't understand." Katherine said.

"Sis honey, you both are pregnant. Jenny told me that they both knew you both had enough to worry about without adding them to that list." Linda explained. After she told this, both Katherine and Leslie finally understood just how the ladies had come to that idea. Linda was called to the nurse's station, because Jenny and Carrie's results were ready. She went up and got them and returned to the lounge and read the results. In this was where she found out a few things wrong with the ladies, and maybe the major factor making both sick all week. She explained what she had found and what she would do for the ladies to Katherine and Leslie.

"I think I figured out the major problem for both ladies. It seems as though both are allergic to something in the pads. So dears if this is the case, your ladies can only use tampons. Unless it's a substance that they can get pads made without."

"They both use the same kind I use. Seeing how both Jenny and Carrie liked the idea of having a fresh smell down there during that time. So maybe it's the fragrance that's causing this." Katherine told Linda. To which Linda told her that that very well could be the problem. Then she told Katherine and Leslie that she'd like to keep the ladies here for at least the night to get to the bottom of Jenny and Carrie's problem. And she told them also that the ladies couldn't practice diving or cheerleading until at least Thursday. And that she didn't thing golf would hurt them, and if they practiced that it would be easier for both. Linda then asked Katherine for the name and brand of pads they used. After she told Katherine and Leslie to go on home and get their rest, and she would take care of the ladies for them. So those 3 hugged and kissed and those two left for home. Linda went up to the lab, and asked them to see if the fragrance in the pads was what was causing Jenny and Carrie's problems.