Jenny and Carrie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was time for the introductions and then the start of the competition. As Jenny and Carrie got back up and started warming up again, the place started to get noisy again.

"Welcome ladies and Gentlemen to the 15th annual Mill Valley/ Revlon Diving Competition. Today's field is the largest one we have ever had to date." The announcer said and he finished his speech. The he explained how the rounds worked, the scoring, and the contestant breakdown. Then he announced it was time for the competition to begin.

"Our first diver is last year's champion. This is Rebecca Jones!" The girl got up on the board and waived to the crowd." She will be doing a 1 ½ with a ½ twist." Rebecca scored a 51.6 on her dive. The second diver got a 48.2 on her attempt. 3rd got a 47.0 on hers.

"Next, this is Jennifer Renee Hayward from Tiburon Hills." He said as Jenny waived. "She has chosen a 2 ½ gainer with 1 ½ twists" The crowd cheered Jenny on and after she raised her hands the place got dead quite as she concentrated on her dive. She bounced off and went into the flips and twists. Jenny came out perfectly, and entered with no splash at all. Jenny knew she nailed that one, and when she came up hearing the applause she knew that the fans thought so too. She got out shaking the water out of her ears, as Ann came over and draped her towel over her shoulders as both waited for her scores for that first perfect dive.

"Jennifer's scores are as follows: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, and 10! She takes over first place with a perfect score of 60!" This announcement sent the huge crowd into utter chaos, all yelling and stomping their feet.

"Next is Jennifer's twin sister. This is Caroline Renee Hayward!" He announced and somehow the place got louder. "She will do a 1 ½ reverse gainer with two full twists." Carrie matched Jenny with a perfect dive and score too. This is where the ladies stayed through the elimination round. Which shocked everyone there, and everyone knew that there would be a new champion here because Rebecca didn't make the cut.

Ann took the ladies into her office until the finals started, so they wouldn't be bothered, and to let then relax a bit. When the finals did start, both ladies stormed up front both poured it on and stayed there in a tie for first.

At the end of the competition, they were still tied for first. Both held a group talk between them, Katherine, Leslie and Ann about what to do with the dive off. Which both ladies explained that they didn't want the dive off, not between themselves, only if it was another diver. They told the women that it ended just the way they prayed it would with both in first. And the last reason was, because they were too close to have it and neither cared to find out who was better.

So with this, Ann went up and told the judges and sponsors of the competition, about Jenny and Carrie's decision. After she told each just what both ladies had told women, they all smiled.

"That's beautiful; we'll go with that decision then." Ann said thanks and went back to the table with Jenny, Carrie, Katherine and Leslie.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we have a first for this competition. We will have two divers sharing first place! The twin duo, Jennifer Renee, and Caroline Renee Hayward with share the titles for this event. And with 2nd place Angie Davis, will compete in the next competition in Pacific Heights. Now please welcome our new champions! Jennifer and Caroline! After both went over to the people, Jenny and Carrie were presented with their trophies, checks, and the other prizes for the sponsors. Which were: a years' worth of cosmetics, 2 expensive dresses, and 2 round trip air tickets for anywhere in the world they chose to go. Then the posed for tons of pictures, then both thanked everyone, and held hands and bowed to the crowd and waived. Then Ann led them, Katherine and Leslie into her office, until the place cleared out. This is where all 3 women now could tell each lady was scared, not knowing how yet to deal with their new found fame. So, they did their

best to look out for the ladies. When it was basically cleared out, the women led Jenny and Carrie into the locker room so they could get changed. While they did, Ann held their usual finishing talk, about how each felt their day went.

"Very well done ladies! I'm very proud of how you each performed out there today. Now you ladies are entered in to the Area Championship set for 2 weeks from today. I also have someone coming in to help me with your training. This woman is world champion pro diver. She wanted to help, and can teach you both some very hard pro dives."

"Great! We both love that idea. The more we can learn the less chance anybody has in defeating us." The ladies said happily.

"Well ladies, go on home dears and get some rest. Because I can see you both are very wore out. I'll see you both here Monday night at 7, right after your golf practice." Ann said and hugged Jenny and Carrie.

As Jenny, Carrie, Katherine and Leslie exited the locker room; the rest of the family hugged and congratulated the ladies on their win. Finally at home, all 4 sat in the den relaxing.

"Well now my ladies, how does it feel to win a competition and not only that but win the very first one you competed in?" Katherine asked.

"It feels great. I don't think either one of us can actually believe we won it just yet. Or by the scores we won it with."

"I'd say it shocked us, and then the other thing that shocked us too was our rising fame." Jenny finished and yawned.

"I think we both need a nap, so, we'll see you both later."

"Now that's some good ideas ladies. It does look as though you both do need a long one." Leslie said as she and Katherine hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie, who headed up and got their showers and hopped into bed. Both were so badly tired, not only that but each was feeling worse than sick now. So, they gave up on their gowns, and only had enough energy left to get into a pair of panties and fall into bed.

At 5, that afternoon, while Leslie was in the den the phone rang. She reached over and answered it because Katherine at the moment was in the restroom. It was both Ross and Claude.

"Hi there Les how are all of you?"

"Oh I'd have to say we all are doing very well. How are things over there?"

"Getting better we have finally found the other 5 men, all of whom are alive and doing well. Where is Katherine?" Ross asked.

"Here I am. How are you guys doing?" Katherine asked as she sat back down beside Leslie.

"It's getting a lot better here." Ross told her, and then he and Claude filled the women on the rest of their story.

"We will be leaving here on Monday, and should be home some time Tuesday afternoon or night. So, dears how is everything going on around home? Claude asked.

'Going very well and doing perfectly!" Both women said happily. Then they proceeded to tell the men all that had happened. Both the boys and the ladies' wins, Then they told each about Jenny and Carrie joining the cheerleading squad. The Katherine told Ross about Carrie's surprise, and that she has the same problems as Jenny still has." So, when you both get home, there will no longer for the time being, no girls here only women." Both Katherine and Leslie said and laughed. Both Ross and Claude asked both if they had to write all that down, to which they died laughing too. When they settled down, Ross asked Katherine how she was feeling.

"I'm doing very well hun. The only thing that seems wrong with either me or sis, is fact we both are missing you both so much, we have been sleeping together to stay warm and for support." That caused both guys to start laughing again. Then Ross told Katherine that they should let Claude and Leslie have the line because they had done most of the talking. So, they said their 'I love yous' and goodbye, and let Claude and Leslie talk.

They talked for another 15 minutes, traded their 'I love you' and said goodbye and hung up. Then both women helped each other up and went to bed.

"Well sis that was a morale booster to hear from then wasn't it?" Katherine asked. Even though by looking in Leslie's face, she knew she didn't have to ask.

"Your right dear, it's just what the both of us needed." To which they both laughed. Then hugged each other and slipped into the bed and promptly fell out.

At around 7 that night, the phone rang waking Katherine up. She sleepily answered it.

"Hello" she asked.

"Hi Mrs. Hayward This is Beth, are by chance Jenny and Carrie home?"

"Sure dear. Hold on a minute." She said because she did hear the ladies in the den. Katherine got up and walked into the room, sure enough her ladies were up and watching TV.

"Good evening ladies. Beth is on the phone for you."

"Thanks mom. Sorry it woke you up. But, I was too late in answering it. As I got to it, it stopped ringing." Jenny told her mother.

"That's fine dear. We both do need to get up, because if we don't. We won't sleep all night." Katherine said and hugged and kissed both, them went back to her room, as the ladies picked up the phone and hit the speaker button.

"Hi Beth what's up hun?" Carrie asked their friend.

"Nothing at the moment but later Jan's giving a slumber party, and she asked me to call and see if you both wanted to come."

"Now that sounds definatly like fun. Hold on Beth let us go and see if we can or not. Beth said ok, and the ladies went to Katherine's room to ask.

"Mom would you mind if we went to Jan's for a slumber party tonight?'

"No at all ladies. I don't have a problem with that. Go ahead and have some fun. You both greatly deserve a fun time."

"Thank you."

"You ladies are both welcome dears." They rushed back to the den and Beth on the phone. Where they told Beth that they would meet her over at Jan's in about 30 minutes and said goodbye. Then Jenny and Carrie went up to their room and packed their duffle bags. Then both Katherine and Leslie took the ladies over to the Steven's house. Where the women talked to Joyce, Jan's mother for a few minutes, then said goodbye and left. Both Jenny and Carrie had more fun than they could remember in a long time with Jan, Beth and Allison. Then all day Sunday, those 5 practiced very hard on their cheering.

Finally the party wound down and ended around 5, Sunday night. Katherine showed up to get her ladies, and sat talking to Joyce while the 5 cleaned up and straightened Jan's room and the den.

"You know, I hope Jan picks up some things hanging around Jenny and Carrie. Those two ladies are way ahead of their age, in terms of maturity. I swear I was listening to a conversation all 5 were having. Both Jenny and Carrie surprised me, with some of the things both said. They both are very smart ladies. I know your family has to be proud if the pair of intelligent women you have in them."

"Yes your right. I get baffled at them sometimes myself. Some of the things they both come out with would be what you'd expect to hear out of a 30 year old grad student. No wonder if I forget just how old they are sometimes." Katherine said as the 5 girls entered, as Jenny and Carrie were carrying their duffle bags, ready to go.

"Thanks Jan and Mrs. Stevens for having us over."

"You both are very welcome ladies, anytime dears. See you both later, Take care Katherine." Joyce said as those three waived and got in their car and headed home.

"Well how was the party my dears?"

"It went very well. There was only one bad part. It ended too quickly."

"For us, we can't remember having that much fun in a long time. But, it's time for us to get serious again. Our work week starts back over in about 12 hours." Carrie said.

"True. But we've gotten used to it. And have gotten it perfected like a science."

Jenny added.

"Great dears Now do you ladies know when report cards are due out?"

"This week I believe and then again before Christmas." Carrie answered.

"How are you ladies doing?"

"Perfect as usual, I have a 98 average total." Jenny said happily.

"Same here and I have a 96." Carrie finished. Then they told Katherine that both should be a little higher. Because one of their teachers found the test their class had taken and she lost. She told everyone she had found them and was taking them home and grading them over the weekend.

"We both we got our averages on them, so it won't matter except to bring us closer to a 100 average." They laughed. Katherine happily told them great and to keep up their excellent work. If they did, possibly they could do what she and Leslie did. "That is we both graduated from high school at 15."

"That's another goal we can set. Then get into SFS like you both did." They said happily. As Katherine pulled into their drive and parked. Leslie was sitting in the den waiting on the 3 of them. Jenny and Carrie went over and hugged and kissed her, then sat down one their loveseat. Leslie looked at the ladies worriedly, as each kissed her it felt to her like both were running fevers, now looking at them, she could tell that yes, it did look as if they were. Leslie passed a look to Katherine, who past one back, letting Leslie in on that she knew that Jenny and Carrie both were playing well. But each knew they were just as sick as had been from the start, maybe a little worse from practicing cheerleading all day. Then the conversation turned to the girls on the way. Where both Jenny and Carrie told Katherine and Leslie of the plans they had came up with.

"Dear Les. Jen and I have talked about his a lot. Since both of us feel as though you are like our second mother, it's only right that your girls should be our sisters too."

"Thank you ladies I appreciate it a lot."

"And that's not all, we both decided to get in on the naming of all 4 too. Now Les yours were the hardest to come you with, but we did get some. How about Carole Ann and Sheryl Allison? Mom we've decided on yours: Mary Elizabeth and Jessica Renee, or as they would be called Liz and Jess. How do those sound to you both?" Jenny explained.

"Well ladies, to tell you the truth, they sound perfect. We'll run them past your father and Claude. But, I'll tell you both know I really love those. They are way better than what I came up with. Thanks ladies." Leslie told them, and just for laughs, she told them some of the names she had come up with. They all had some good laughs at a few of the names.

"Dang Les are you really serious?" Carrie asked laughing. When Leslie nodded yes, it caused them all to laugh harder. "Sorry to laugh so much. But a few of those were really terrible. Where on earth did you get them?"

"Some dears I have no idea where I got them. A few of the others I have given deep thought over. But, now I wonder why, they are as bad as the others." Leslie laughed.

"Seriously now Mom and Les, you both know that we've changed out outlook. We've both taken the first 3 steps. Two of which we did without thinking about them. The first was matching our hair color and second was dressing alike. The third part is what we are starting now, which is getting known as twins ourselves. When we did the hair and clothes, we both notice that not only do we look like twins but we look like identical twins. So far this has worked out for us, and rather easily too. So far no one's been curious at all or asked questions. I guess because we actually look like they are supposed to. Now neither of you have a problem with do you?"

"Not at all ladies I know for me I think it's beautiful. Dears if you both want to know, Les and I have been asked quite a lot if you both were twins. This actually started even before you dressed alike." Katherine told Jenny and Carrie.

"True. It started right after you Jen got your hair done, and I mean right after. When we all were walking down Rodeo After we had left Rachel's and all of us were headed for Linda's. So, no dear we don't have a problem with this."

"Yes, and I'll tell you both this too, Sometimes even we get confused." Katherine laughed.

"Thank you." They both said.

"Now we both are ready to put the 4th step into action. This part is easier to do. This is from now on we only want to wear dresses and skirts. No more jeans or slacks, as we both decided we want to project a very feminine appearance, just as we both feel inside. We both feel that this step would not only make us feel like real women but also help show this to the world." Jenny explained. This made both Katherine and Leslie smile brightly. Then they hugged the ladies.

"I think that's wonderful ladies. It will be nice to see you ladies showing this, because in today's world not too many young ladies are showing this. You both are right about this being the easy and we both will help you both with this. Now Les will get your measurements, because we have to take you both to Health's for a complete lingerie wardrobe. That is dears, bras, panties, slips, hosiery, new sleep attire, and other necessities. So, we'll help you start this part too." Katherine explained to Jenny and Carrie as Leslie came back with her tape. Seeing that she was late in getting this stuff for Jenny, because she had started developing about 2 years ago, and Ross told her that Carrie had started about the same time, but he didn't have the time to help Carrie, and for some reason Melanie wouldn't do this.

"Come over here Jen dear." Leslie told the girl. When Jenny got over there, Leslie asked Jenny to take off her shirt. Then Leslie took some measure-ments. Then she let Jenny put it back on, then she took off her skirt so Leslie could finish. "Ok Jenny hun you can get redressed. Now it's your turn Carrie dear." So, Carrie actually took her top and skirt off before going over to Leslie. "Ok Carrie honey, you can get dressed. We'll you ladies are the same exact size and measurements everywhere." She said and pasted Katherine the paper, who was smiling brightly.

"Well let's all go get ready, then head for Health's." Katherine said and they all went to their rooms and got ready. "Thanks sis. " She said as they left.

Once they get to the store, Katherine told Jenny and Carrie to get some carts and follow them. Where Leslie led then to the lingerie department, and showed the ladies where their sizes were.

"Here are your sizes in bras dears. Go ahead and get 12 of them." Katherine told her ladies. So they stood back and watched Jenny and Carrie studying all the styles and colors they came in. Talking about them trying to decide which style they liked best. Soon they choose the style satin and lace, and they got 3 of the 4 colors they liked best: beige, blue, pink, and white. Seeing her ladies choices, Katherine and Leslie led Jenny and Carrie over to the same style in each section. They also got bikini panties in colors to match the bras. In each section the ladies matched everything they got. After the lingerie shopping was done, Leslie led them over to the dresses, here they matched the 4 dresses they got and then also matched their skirts. Katherine went back to the bra section because she forgot to have her ladies get some tube bras too, so she got 4 white ones 2 for each. When she returned she gave each lady those, then admired their choices in dresses. The shopping took 3 hours, and cost $1000 for each lady. But Katherine didn't care how much it cost because whatever it did cost, it was well worth it for her exceptional ladies.

When they got home, Katherine asked the ladies to try all of their things on in the den, so if they needed help they could teach them. It took 30 minutes for them to learn how to put on some of the things they didn't know about.

"Now you both need to wear the bras all the time, with the exception when you wear your swimsuits. Now the tube bras, the ones without straps, are for when you wear your shouldered dresses, and some of your new nightwear." Katherine explained to Jenny and Carrie.