Jenny and Carrie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That will work. That is all we three could ask for. You ladies are just what this team needed, like a shot in its arm. And because you have really energized us and the squad." Jan said and to which everyone was smiling and clapping. Then Beth told the history of how she became captain.

At 10 Saturday morning, Katherine went up to wake Jenny and Carrie so both could start getting mentally prepared for the championship. When she entered she saw that both were already up, packing their shoulder bags.

"Good morning my ladies, how do you both feel? Are you ready for the championship?" She asked exchanging hugs and kisses.

"We're doing very well." Jenny answered.

"We both are more than ready; both mentally and psychically, ready to claim first again." Carrie finished.

"Glad to hear it! Dears Les and I will be taking you this morning. You dad and Claude will meet us thee, and your brothers are going to take the bus there after their practice along with their team. And from what they said, also the varsity teams too." Katherine told her happy daughters, who both squealed. "Well I'll go get your breakfast ready, while you ladies finish getting ready."

"That's fine mom. Janice told us that we should only eat something like cereal and juice. Because that a regular or big breakfast would slow us down and make us appear lazy." They explained to Katherine.

"I can understand that ladies. Good idea, we sure can't have either of you looking lazy, because that would be really out of character for you ladies." She said and laughed with Jenny and Carrie. She was really smiling also at just how dedicated her ladies had become.

Those 4 women entered the Jaycee's pool area at 11:45 and met up with Ann and Janice, where they all went into the women's locker room. There, Ann and Janice held their pep talk while both ladies got dressed and ready. As both had done at the country club, they stood in front of the mirror making sure everything was in its place. Or to make sure they hadn't forgotten anything, which is where they found out they once again had forgotten the sponges.

"We did it again Jen, we forgot the sponges!" Carrie said, to which the 4 women died laughing.

"Don't worry ladies. It does take time to remember those every time you put on

your suits. I think every woman took time to remember that part of it." Janice told Jenny and Carrie as they finished fixing the problem. Now they were ready, both locked their lockers, handed their keys to Katherine and Leslie and got their towels. Then they all followed Ann and Janice out to the pool area. When they entered the complex, all of their fans spotted them and the place got really loud. Both Jenny and Carrie looked around to notice all the people and that the arena was packed to the rafters. Both ladies waived to the numerous fans there. As they past their table, where their parents, Leslie and Claude were, they put their towels in their seats and went to the boards with Ann and Janice. Where they did their warm up, stretches and held their abbreviated practice. After this was done, Janice noticed the looks in Jenny and Carrie's eyes. She knew this look all too well, because she had in her eyes diving as a pro. But she also noticed that theirs was more enhanced and with more determination. And to her it appeared that now neither Jenny nor Carrie was aware of their surroundings, or the monstrous crowd that had gathered.

At 2 the announcer addressed the crowd, did his explaining of everything and how it worked.

"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome and thank you for coming to the 56th annual Area Championship. Which the field today is filled with all the local champions, the first part is the springboard." Then he explained the scoring and how it worked and that the top 5 in this part would compete in the platform. This would produce their winner, runner up and 2nd runner up. Then that those 3 ladies would be entered to compete in the State of California Diving Championships. Then he announced the diving positions, where Jenny would be 3rd and Carrie 4th. Then he told everyone it was time to begin.

The first regulation dive was way too easy for both Jenny and Carrie: a 1 ½ with a ½ twist. Annette scored a 54.9, Janet got a 48.5 and next was Jenny. She got up on the board as he announced her, and she waived. Got ready and nailed the dive perfectly. Jenny came up and swam over to Ann and got out. Ann draped her towel over Jenny's shoulders as they waited for her marks.

"Here are Jennifer's scores: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10 and 10! She has first with a perfect score of 60!" Which had the crowd erupting in a thunderous cheer for her, and Jenny smiled and waved to the fans.

"Next is Jennifer's twin sister. This is Caroline Renee Hayward!' To which Carrie duplicated Jenny's dive and score exactly. From then on there was no stopping Jenny or Carrie, or for that matter calming the big crowd down. Both ladies at the end of the regulation dive set were tied for first with a perfect score of 180. None of their competitors were anywhere close to them, 2nd was at 136.8.

"Next is Jennifer Renee Hayward. She has chosen a pro dive a 3 ½ with a full twist. Jenny got up on the board and waived, then got set. The crowd settled down and got quite and waited. Both Ann and Janice noticed that Jenny was ready to show off her new diving skills. An as she did the dive it really showed. Jenny was given another perfect score, then Carrie did a version of Jenny's 2 ½ gainer, and also was given a perfect score.

At the end of the springboard competition, the ladies were still tied for first and had also maxed out the scoring limit with 600 points. Both Jenny and Carrie had over dominated all the other girls there; the closest to them in 2nd was at 410.2. As the results came out Jenny would dive first and Carrie 2nd on the platform. There was a 20 minute break before the start of the platform competition.

When it started, both Jenny and Carrie were perfect on all 3 regulated dives, and on 3 of their selected dives. On the 7th dive both faltered, which gave first to Carrie with 406, and Jenny in 2nd with 400. On the 8th, Jenny nailed hers perfectly, but Carrie missed just slightly. By the 10th and final dive, they were tied in first again. This dive should determine who got first and who got second. But as each did their dives, which were the hardest ones, Janice had taught them. They both got perfect marks, and ended tied for first with a total of 556, and 2nd had a 349.5. Their family, friends, Ann and Janice were very happy for Jenny and Carrie. Both discussed with Ann and Janice that they wanted to do the same here as they had done with the first competition. Which was to share first, So, Ann went up and explained to the judges about what the ladies wanted to do about the tie. Then she walked back and stood with the ladies and Janice.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a first for this competition. There will be two divers sharing first place." Then he told the crowd the reason that Jenny and Carrie had declined the dive off. "So that means that they plus the 2nd place winner Janet Ardent will compete in the state diving championship. Congratulations to you 3 ladies!" Then they called Jenny and Carrie up to receive their trophies and checks. Both ladies won $1000.00 each, a Seiko watch, silk jackets, and two necklaces. Then they were given a bundle of roses each. Jenny and Carrie thanked everyone for coming today, and for their support, and lastly they thanked the Jaycee's and the sponsors of the championship. They waived to all the fans, then held hands up high and took bows. Then Ann and Janice took them into the locker room, where they got changed and ready to leave for home.

In the car, both Jon and Todd hugged their champion sisters.

"Well dears, how does it feel to win the Area Championship?' Katherine asked Jenny and Carrie.

"Really it is truly amazing! As you all can see we both are over-joyed at our

success." Carrie answered.

"Neither of us could have imagined that we'd be this successful in the short time we have been diving. Not to mention golfing too." Jenny said and hugged Carrie. We both owe all of our success to Ann, Janice, James and Holly. If it were not for them, we couldn't have won any of this. And neither of us would have even been in any of the competitions we have been in or won them."

"I'm very proud of both of you girls...oops, I mean ladies." Ross said and they all laughed.

'That's ok dear, it does take awhile to get used to saying ladies instead of girls. But just remember you will have two new girls to call girls."

"True. But Jenny and Carrie are my first girls, and to me they will always be my girls."

Family additions

Everyone went happily about their normal lives, school; mostly sleep for Katherine and Leslie, work, and the four practices for Jenny, Carrie, Jon and Todd. Unknown to any of them, they all were about to receive some wonderful surprises. On December 2nd, this was 3 days from Jenny and Carrie's State Diving Championship. 5 Days late of her due date for Leslie, and just a day ahead of Katherine's. At 9:37 that morning, Katherine started her contractions. Leslie in turn called Linda and Ross and told them for her. Those 2 made a mad dash for the house.

As Ross was packing Katherine's overnight bag, and Linda was in the den with Katherine keeping her calm, this was when Leslie started hers.

"Holy shit ladies!!!! I can't believe this. Ross!!!!" Linda yelled for him, who ran in the den at top speed.

"Yes? What's the matter?"

"Dear, you need to call Claude, because Leslie just started her contractions. Then I need to call the hospital and my team and inform them." So Ross reached over and called Claude and told him what was happening. Then he handed the phone to Linda. Where Linda called and relayed to her team and they were sending over two ambulances for Katherine and Leslie.

"Sis, we both decided that if by chance we were close like this we wanted to give birth together in the same room." Leslie told Linda between gasps.

"Dears I'll take care of that for you ladies. Now dears breathe slowly" Linda

coached her sisters. "That's it deep and slow." She said this just as both Jenny and Carrie came home from practice to see this.

"What's going on in here?" Both asked worriedly.

"It's almost time ladies; your little sisters will be here very soon." Linda told them smiling.

"Alright our 4 sisters will be here shortly!" both Jenny and Carrie squealed happily and hugging each other. Then came over to the couch and sat down. Then easily leaned over and hugged and kissed Katherine and Leslie, then helped Linda coach them.

"What do you both mean by your 4 sisters?" Both Ross and Linda asked.

"We both had a long talk with mom and Les. See we both have always felt that Les was like our 2nd mother. So feeling like that, to us it's only right that her girls should and will be our sisters too." The ladies explained.

"Yes, ladies that is one great idea." Ross said as Claude entered and rushed into the room.

"I can't believe this! You both are in labor together so more than likely our 4 girls will be like their older sisters, born on the same day." He exclaimed.

"Yes that is very true." Ross agreed. Then he called and informed Victoria and Tobias about what was happening. He asked if they would mind picking Jon and Todd up from practice and bring them to the hospital when they came. Both agreed, would be there as fast as they could. Ross hung up just as both ambulances arrived. Katherine in one and Leslie in the other, Jenny and Linda rode with Katherine and Carrie with Leslie, while Ross and Claude were following the ambulance in the wagon.

9 ½ hours later, both Ross and Claude were led out of the delivery room, to the waiting room, as Katherine, Leslie, and their healthy 4 girls were cleaned up. Then Linda got both sent up to their room while their girls were put in the nursery.

"Well how are all of them?" Victoria asked the happy fathers.

"All of them are doing very well. Mary Elizabeth was born at 8:37 and Jessica Renee at 8:44." Ross answered.

"Carole Ann came at 8:41 and Sheryl Allison at 8:46."

"That is great for all of you. What do the girls look like?" Tobias asked.

"Both Elizabeth and Jessica are identical to all three Katherine, Jenny and Carrie. The only thing different from them and Katherine is they have Jenny, Carrie, and my blonde hair."

"Carole and Sheryl are completely identical to Leslie in every way." The fathers answered happily.

"We all are very happy for both of your families. We both know that Leslie is

extremely happy over this. Not to say that Katherine isn't at all, but these are Leslie's first children. Katherine had always told me that this was all Leslie had wished for. That which being are children and a very loving spouse of her own, and finally her prayers have worked for her." Victoria explained. "I also can see the ladies here are anxiously waiting to see and hold their little sisters. I'm sure that those two little girls will be very well cared for by their sisters."

"You mean their 4 little sisters. Both had told Leslie that since they looked to her like their 2nd mother that her girls are their sisters also." Claude said.

"Plus is the fact that both Jenny and Carrie are the ones how names all 4 of their sisters. We all loved the manes and decided to use them." Ross finished as Linda walked into the room, where she was greeted by the family with hugs and kisses.

"Come on. You all can see your daughters, sisters, and great grand-daughters." Linda told them, and she led each to the nursery, and up to the big plate window in front of it. Inside two nurses held up both Carole and Sheryl for all of them to see. Then another set held up Liz and Jess. Everyone there could not only see but tell how excites both Jenny and Carrie were to see their sisters.

"Come on Jenny, Carrie follow me dears." Linda told the ladies, and led both through a door. A couple of more minutes later, she led them into the nursery dressed as Ross and Claude had been in scrub outfits. Linda shoed each to 2 big rocking chairs and told them to sit down. When they got seated, a nurse handed Liz to Jenny and Jess to Carrie. Anyone and everyone there could tell that those two ladies were already in love with sisters. As tears of joy rolled freely down their faces, both looked up and smiled at Linda. After awhile, the nurses came back and took the babies to their cribs. Both asked Linda if they could hold Carole and Sheryl too. Linda agreed and the nurses handed them to Jenny and Carrie. An hour later, Linda finally led the ladies back out to where the family was.

"Well dears how did you ladies like holding your sisters?" Linda asked them.

"I loved every second of it. I wanted to stay in there and get acquainted with them so much that I couldn't stand it." Jenny squealed happily.

"Now that I couldn't have said any better.' Carrie agreed with the same squeal of happiness in her voice.

"Ladies I will get it set up so you both can do just that. The nurses will teach you how to care for infants the correct way. That way you can help Katherine and Leslie out. Because both will be very tired, and double that from giving birth to twins." Linda explained as she led them all up to Katherine and Leslie's room. Who were both talking happily as their family entered the room

After everyone hugged and kissed the women, Jenny and Carrie sat on their beds.

"Well have you ladies seen your sisters yet?" Katherine asked her ladies. She really didn't have to ask that, all she had to do was look into their happy faces to get her

answer.

"Yes mam, we have. And all four are just like their mothers, beautiful." Jenny said.

"Not only have we seen them, but Linda took Jen and me into the nursery and let us hold all four of our sisters." The family sat and talked for 2 hours, until Linda finally came in and told each that visiting hours were over, and that both Katherine and Leslie needed their rest.

"Jenny, Carrie you ladies can stay if you want. Then tomorrow I'll get what I promised you ladies put into action." This news made the ladies very happy. Not only could everyone see it, but they could feel Jenny and Carrie's happiness.

Jenny and Carrie stayed at the hospital with Katherine and Leslie, until early Saturday morning. Only leaving for school and their practices then came back. Ross now came to get them for their State Diving Champion- ship. Which both were going to be flying to LA with Ann and Janice, where hopefully, both ladies would be returning on Sunday with the titles of being California State Diving Champions. By now the whole state had heard or seen these ladies in action, and everyone knew it was going to be very hard to defeat Jenny and Carrie who were proving to excellent in their diving. Jenny was seated number 1, and Carrie number 2 going into today, a very strong 1 &2. Ann and Janice had taught the ladies more than enough difficult pro dives, and to everyone's surprise they had learned each one and perfected them. Both were capable of a caliber of dives that no one their age even thought of.

Ross, Jenny and Carrie met Ann and Janice at their airline's gate, after rushing home to pack for the trip. Ann talked to Ross for a few minutes, where she wished him, Katherine, Leslie and Claude well and their new daughters. He hugged and kissed his ladies, told both ladies good luck then said good bye to Jenny and Carrie. But what he didn't tell Jenny and Carrie was what he found out last night, that the championship was being televised to the whole state. Now they could watch and root them on.

By 10:45, the ladies had done it again. They had won and once again split first. They had scores of a perfect 600 on the springboard, 585 on the platform each. Both could have had a perfect competition, but each tried one of Janice's hardest dives, and did exactly the same, just slightly off. They received $2500.00, 24 carat gold tennis bracelets set with diamonds and sapphires, matching necklaces, and rings, and also trophies which were about as tall as they were.

"That seemed easier than the Area Championship 2 weeks ago." Carrie told Ann and Janice as they were headed back to their hotel."

"That's true sis that's exactly how I feel also. But what did get me a little scared out there, were the TV cameras and the reporters. I'm glad I only saw them after

we had won." Jenny stated.

"I was nervous also when I was them too sis."

"Well now both of you ladies are famous, and you both handled that part well too. We both are very proud of you. I know for a fact that your family is and so are your classmates. The championship was televised to the whole state. Now you both have 3 weeks to practice and get ready for the Western States Championship, and this year it will be held in Las Vegas. So keep up the excellent work ladies." Ann said as all 4 were heading to get dinner and sleep because they would fly home at 9 in the morning.

They arrived home at 12:30; Ann dropped the ladies off, and talked to Ross and hugged the ladies and left for home. Ross engulfed his champion daughters in a big bear hug.

"I'm very proud of you ladies. Well now you both are Champion diver of the whole state of California. So, how does that feel?"

"For me, it feels like I'm in a wonderful dream. But, I know it's real from all of our trophies, prizes and money we've won." Jenny answered in a happy and their now trademark squeal.

"We've been pinching ourselves and each other making sure we both were awake." Carrie said and laughed with Jenny and Ross. He let both go in and get changed and packed then he took the ladies to the hospital to be with Katherine and Leslie and their sisters. When he dropped them off he went back to his office.