All Comments on 'Jenny and Jack Pt. 02'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jenny

I know that you wrote this many months ago, but it was very erotic and I enjoyed it very much. You do an extremely good job of showing the corruption of a young moms morals. Stupid hubby!! Just think of what he is missing!

KariOcaKariOcaabout 5 years ago
Excellent. Brings back hot memories

Five stars. I found your story very exciting and well written. The interaction of all the characters contribute to creating the erotic atmosphere. Jenny, the virtual Jack, Tom, Jenny's daughters and of course the club members.

This story is particularly exciting for me as my wife used to model, some decades ago, beginning when she was 22. She begun modelling for art classes, which let her overcome her shyness. From there she was invited to some camera club sessions and on just one occasion to a private party.

Being from a different background, I found a bit strange that Jenny won't let be fucked, but that she will be willing to give blowjobs.

My wife had to pose nude for the art classes, sometimes with a male model. Occasionally the male model have been inside her (not really fucking her, but remaining inside her). The camera club sessions were more rowdy, lots of stripping, impersonations, touching, but no sex, although she had sex with some of the members after the sessions. For the private party she was hired together with two males which fucked her during the night, to entertain the guests.

I am sorry that my English is not good enough to describe those nice remembrances of our youth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoy reading your stories

Absolute very erotic and stimulating stories, you are very talented writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES