Jenny and Uncle Jerry Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny finally meets uncle face to face.
906 words
4.28
12.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

Mom parked in front of a huge three-story house. Her car was almost new, but paled in comparison to the Ferrari, Bentley, and other very fancy and expensive vehicles in the driveway. A blonde girl close to my age met us near the front door. Her hair was only a little shorter than mine and touched her waist. I saw she was wearing a lot of makeup but it was quite pretty. She said, "Hi, I'm Jill. Jerry will be back in a little while. Please come in." She had diamond bracelets on each wrist and a string of diamonds around her neck as well. I thought the style of her pretty pink dress suited her very nicely.

I was astounded at the huge rooms. Just the kitchen was larger than our trailer! It looked a bit like an art museum, but fancier and with lots of expensive furniture. I looked around a while nearly stunned, but Mom didn't seem impressed. She had obviously been there before. I saw a tear at the corner of her eye as she said, "I'll see you soon. Everything will be fine."

"What? You're leaving, Mom?"

"Uncle Jerry is really nice. Just do what he says."

As Mom left, Jill reassured me with, "Jerry is the best! He gets me nearly anything I want and always makes me feel great! Don't worry."

"I... I'm kind of nervous. Can I go out for a cigarette?"

"You don't have to. We can smoke in here. Jerry says you haven't used a holder yet?" She took two long golden cigarette holders from her purse, then a pack of cigarettes. They were the same size I smoked, the long thin 120's, but smelled and tasted much better. I watched her put one in each holder and she handed me one. "He likes when I light them from a candle. That's why there are candles in most of the rooms. Have a seat." She sat on a plush sofa and patted the cushion next to her. We lit up from the flame of a candle on the coffee table. I thought she was very pretty, and she smiled and stared at me while we smoked. During some small talk, I learned she was nearly 23, making her two years older than I was.

She asked, "Jerry says you haven't had sex yet?"

I felt a desire to kiss her and blushed. "Um, no."

"I haven't either. Jerry wants tonight to be our first time. Well, I... broke my hymen... but never with another person."

"Uh..."

"It's okay. He's gentle and patient. I've done nearly everything else with him, and it's been great."

I asked, "He said he would get me and my Mom a nice house and give me a car?"

"Well, he's going to let our mothers live at the guest house. He wants us to live with him. I'll let him tell you the details. Would you like some wine? It'll help you relax."

"Sure." We each had a glass of white wine and another cig before Jerry walked in.

He was tall and handsome but much older than we were, I thought around 40. There was a small bit of gray in his moustache and dark hair, which made him look mature and distinguished. He wore a nice suit and carried a bouquet of roses in each hand. "I got some pretty flowers for my beautiful ladies." As he handed me half the roses, I saw a gem-encrusted Rolex on his wrist. The smile on his face and look in his eyes nearly melted my heart. I felt a tickle in my nipples and a dampness began between my legs.

"It's only been an hour, but too long, Jill." He kissed her lips, making me desire the same treatment. It was obvious they loved each other deeply. Only a moment later he looked into my eyes with his pretty blue ones and said, "As you've no doubt guessed, I'm Jerry. Welcome to my home, Jenny. I hope that soon it will be your home as well. May I kiss you?"

I felt like ripping his shirt off and jumping on him. "Please?" I stood on tiptoe and kissed him, licked his lips, then sucked the lower one into my mouth. I moved my hand between his legs and began to squeeze gently.

He moved back slightly and smiled. "Would you like to kiss Jill as well?"

Until only minutes before, I'd never been attracted to a female, but I wanted her nearly as much as I longed for Jerry. "Mmmm! Please?"

Our lips touched as we joyfully looked into each other's eyes, then Jerry approached us slowly and made it a three-way kiss. I wrapped an arm around each of them and moved my pelvis toward Jerry's thigh, as our three tongues touched. I started rocking my hips, pressing my vulva against his muscular leg through our clothing. I noticed Jill was doing the same as her hand moved down to my butt.

After a few minutes, but far too soon, Jerry broke the kiss. He said, "I'm glad you feel the same way I do, but dinner will be ready shortly. Let's get the roses in some water." He picked up the flowers and led us to another room.

Jill held my hand and shocked me by whispering in my ear, "I can't wait to taste your pussy again!"

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers