Jenny and Uncle Jerry Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny sleeps with uncle and cousin.
1.1k words
4.33
16.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

After a nice meal in a large and elegant dining room, Jerry led us to the back patio. He sat in a large and sturdy chair which resembled a throne. For a second I imagined him as a medieval King leading his army in a suit of plate armor. A throne seemed appropriate for him. He patted his thighs and said, "Take your seats, ladies."

I sat on his left knee with Jill to my right. He told us, "Go ahead and have another cigarette before dessert. Feel free to smoke anywhere outside, in the bathrooms with the fan on, or while we make love. I didn't mind just Jill smoking in the larger spaces of the house, but with four smokers living here soon it could get overpowering."

Jill lit up and took a big puff, then handed it to me. I asked, "Four?"

He smiled enigmatically and replied, "After we take a short trip, tonight will just be the three of us."

I took a large drag from the holder and tasted her cherry-flavored lipstick. She held her mouth close to mine and opened her lips. I kissed her and exhaled. She opened the back of her throat and the smoke left through her nostrils. She took a big puff, blew the smoke in my mouth, and I did the same.

He said, "VERY sexy, ladies!" His hands moved to our breasts and his gentle squeezing felt quite nice.

After several more puffs, Jill asked, "What's for dessert?"

Uncle Jerry held up a small yellow sucker and asked, "I've given you many, many of these over the years, but this is new. I hope you like pineapple?"

"Yes." "I love pineapple."

"Please share it, then we'll go on a brief journey."

He watched us kiss and lick the sucker until it was gone. I enjoyed the strong pineapple flavor a lot. It was extremely sweet, even sweeter than pure sugar or the other lollipops and suckers he'd given us.

He led us to a limousine and we each sat on a knee with his powerful arms wrapped around us on the short drive. As we stepped out he said, "It's very important that you don't say anything while we're inside. I'm sure you'll understand why in a moment."

He knocked on the door of a small and very run-down looking house. A lady answered the door, "Jerry! It's great to see you again! She's over here. Please come in."

I had flashbacks of all the terrifying times I'd been leaned over the sofa arm or on my back as a man I didn't know licked me. We watched Jerry smell and lick a young woman's privates as she leaned over an ottoman in the small living room, mostly covered by a blanket. He moaned with pleasure and said, "Oooh! Such a beautiful aroma for a delightfully pretty girl! So nice, Jessie!"

He moved away and held Jill's hand, guiding her toward the girl's butt! Jill licked her a few times, then smiled as she got up and motioned for me to do the same. Jerry smiled and waved toward her.

I had a lot of sympathy, knowing how frightening it was, but leaned down behind her and sniffed her vulva. The appealing scent encouraged me to taste her. I had at least a dozen licks, then moved my tongue around in her anus for at least half a minute. She was DELICIOUS! I wanted to keep going, but Jerry gently pulled me away. He motioned for us to leave, saying, "You're such a pleasing beauty. Thank you, Jessie." I saw him put cash on the coffee table next to her as we left.

In the huge car, he explained, "Jessie doesn't smoke yet, but when she turns twenty-one and moves in with us next spring, she will. My wife won't be back until tomorrow, so there will only be a pair of lovely ladies in my bed tonight." Strangely, I didn't feel any jealousy and wasn't bothered that he had a wife. Instead, I was highly aroused. The thought of having sex with Jerry, Jill, and Jessie at the same time nearly made me cream my panties.

Back at Jerry's place, he held our hands and led us up the grand staircase to the third floor. As he walked in the bedroom and removed his tie, he asked, "Care for some wine before we get started, ladies?"

"Please." "Sure."

He handed us each a glass of white wine, then Jill and I sipped slowly as we watched him undress. He was a beautiful man, in a masculine way. He was nearly six and a half feet tall and quite muscular. "Let's have another glass, then I'd like to watch you make love to each other first."

As we finished the wine, Jill and I looked in each other's eyes with burning lust. We removed each other's dresses as quickly as we could. She kneeled on the carpet as she moved my panties to the side, then started licking me. The feeling was wonderful, excellent! Her warm wet tongue on my labia got me excited, then drove me nearly to climax as it thrusted into me over and over. I barely noticed Jerry removing my bra or his boxers.

He picked me up and carried me to the huge bed as he instructed, "Get each other nice and excited, then I'll make love to you."

Jill and I laid side by side in a 69, licking each other's vaginas and clits for what felt like hours, giving each other several small orgasms. Her scent and flavor were extremely intoxicating. I loved it! She tasted better than any wine or candy. I kept wanting more.

Finally, Jerry rubbed the head of his large and semi-erect penis on my lips. I licked and sucked, savoring the wonderful flavor as he grew to full size and rigidity. I licked Jill's clit as he entered her. Soon after, her hips rocked and she screamed as a powerful climax hit her. "YAAAAAH!" She thrashed around in euphoria as Jerry jackhammered away, thrusting into her over and over. He pulled out after his climax and I licked him clean, savoring the wonderful taste of their combined fluids.

He moved toward my feet, as I licked his delicious semen out of her. I felt Jill start licking me again, then move to my clit as something hot, huge, and wonderful filled my pussy. It only took a few dozen strokes for my wanton womanhood to erupted like a volcano. I blacked out from an overdose of pleasure, then woke near climax again with Jerry still thrusting into me.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers