Sharing is a Wonderful Thing

Story Info
Twins end up sharing after a case of mistaken identity.
8.5k words
4.52
32.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(contains lesbian, incest, threesome)

--

"Ah! Harder, right there~" Kate's voice came clear through the cardboard-thin wall of the apartment to the waiting ears of her sister sitting in the living room, not that she would have known (or cared if she had known) that Lydia was even there.

Lydia sat in the couch, half-watching television with the volume down because she actually cared whether she was bothering other people. It was just too damn hot for all this, and she resented that she had to wear shorts as well when all she wanted to do was sit there in her panties and a tank top, if that much, with a handful of ice cubes against her neck. All she had to beat the heat, since she and her twin sister had agreed that they should save money by keeping the AC use down this year, was a popsicle that she was not biting and chewing as she typically would because she wanted it to last.

She licked up and down its length, catching drips on her tongue hopefully before they splattered on her chest, even though it was only for the sake of a five-dollar top that had come in a pack of ten with the seeming cheap thickness of butterfly wings. And she wasn't doing it for the sake of Kate or Trevor; the man only had eyes for his girl even though the two of them looked nearly identical, would look identical if Lydia put the same number of hours applying makeup into her look as her "big sis" did. It didn't matter one whit if the man caught a look at her cleavage, wet or otherwise.

It had always been this way, Kate putting out and Lydia sitting back to let her, all the way back to school when one thing led to another and this guy got fired and that whole fiasco. Nearly eight years on, it still seemed like yesterday when they were still in their parents' house and Lydia was the one helping Kate sneak in her boy toys, going down to chat with mom and dad while whoever it was that week hauled himself up the ivy to the second floor window. Now, Lydia could hardly go one day without coming back home from work to her sister's moaning, and the bitch barely even apologized for it anymore!

No... no, not a bitch... Lydia had trouble thinking of her that way. She really was a good person otherwise, she just really liked sex and didn't have trouble finding it. It was just hard to think of her other decent qualities: her charity, her kindness, her forthrightness, when she was currently getting herself pounded down in the next room over! At least now she was going out with a decent guy, and it had even been the same guy for a few months, through spring and into the disgusting heat of summer.

Speak of the devil, the moaning had ceased and the man himself made an appearance coming out of Kate's bedroom. And, being a decent guy, he took stock of the room and covered himself as soon as he saw that Lydia was in fact home, dipped to pick up his boxers (discarded outside the bedroom door) and slip them on.

"Sorry about that, Ly," he said.

He'd begun finding some more clothing, but she waved it off from her place slumped over against the sweat-damped cushions of the couch. "Don't bother, it's too god-damned hot to worry about dressing up."

Trevor laughed it off and went to the kitchen, taking out a carton of orange juice.

'Of course he needs to get ready for another round,' Lydia thought with an inward eye-roll.

"Want anything while I'm in here?" he called over.

"A gun with one bullet, two if you're in for a murder-suicide. Maybe hell'd be cooler."

He sat on the other side of the couch and instead with a laugh handed her an ice-cold cider that he must have brought himself. "Afraid this is all I can do. You watching this or just needed something to take your mind off the heat?"

She shrugged, cracking the can and taking a long drag of the overly-sweet brand. "You're some kinda sissy, you know that?" she said, against the evidence on display of his daily workout routine, wonderfully defined abs and this... and that... Lydia averted her eyes to the glare of the sun still making it through the blinds on the west side. "No, watch what you want. Guess she's taking a nap?"

"Got it in one," he said, "and I'm a man, I'll drink what I like."

"Bet you like hot chocolate, too? Can't take coffee?"

"With marshmallows, cream, and sprinkles." He really did have a nice smile... "Just gonna watch this cooking thing if you don't mind, while I'm waiting."

Lydia closed her eyes. "I just said you could watch what you want. Real men take what they want, don't they?"

"I don't know about that."

Then there was the sound of sizzling steak. Someone on the television was living their best life on a beach with steak grilling, bastard. And Trevor, being compassionate, switched to a nature documentary about seals. Though, of course, Lydia had to open her eyes once more; who could resist the pull of cute seals?

"So, uh," he said, "you didn't hear too much of that, did you?"

She wanted to roll her eyes, but he was too sincere to do that to him. "Only from about the point she was asking you to spit on her asshole."

Trevor flushed, or at least the fidgeting made it seem that way. Who could really tell when the default state of the season was pig sweat?

"Sorry about that. Seems like it happens too often. Want to give me your number so I can call or something when... That would be even more weird, wouldn't it?"

"Getting a call to the effect of 'I'm about to plow your sister'? Yes, I'd rather just follow the moaning if it's all the same to you. Don't worry, I'm more or less used to it."

"If you say so. We were thinking of ordering out for dinner. Anything you'd like, my treat?"

She waved off the suggestion and tried to fan herself for the little benefit of passing warm air over a warm face. "Wasn't going to eat tonight, 'cept more ice cream. Anyway, why don't the two of you go over to your place for this? I bet you've got ac."

Trevor laughed, reclining much like she was, put his feet up on the ottoman and spread out his toned arms, nearly brushing against her naked shoulder. "My roommate is less understanding than you are, kind of a creep if I'm being honest. But you know, old friends, can't do much about it."

"Worried he'd try and get nude pics?"

"Yes," he said with terrifying dis-irony. "And the heat doesn't bother me all that much, low body fat, I think."

"So I'm fat?" She grinned.

He shrugged. "I call Kate curvaceous, you're the same way. It suits you."

'Right, I just love being compared to little miss sex-pot.' Her smile faded but she didn't lash out; actual sincerity was a hard thing to deal with.

"Sorry, that was out of line," he said right away. "I mean, no, you're not fat..."

"Yeah, sure."

He sighed. "When you date one half of a pair of identical twins, you can tell me all about the difficult part of giving compliments."

"I said sure, didn't I?"

"But you're angry."

"Drop. It."

He raised his hands in a conciliatory gesture and they went back to watching the screen in uncomfortable silence.

Silence, that was, until Kate came out of her room, stretching and yawning in about as much clothing as Lydia wished she could get away with at the moment: thin cotton panties and a cropped tank that hung like a curtain off her swinging tits, already partway to see-through with sweat. She came up behind her boyfriend and threw her arms around his neck, nuzzling his head between her breasts and her chin atop his curly, brown hair. "Reverse commando style, I like~" she said with a passing kiss as she extracted her sticky self and went to get something to drink before getting heatstroke.

"I'm here too," Lydia said.

Kate padded back with a lager, settled into her boyfriend's lap and pasted herself to his chest. She wagged her finger. "You're also very sexy. Love the cotton shorts, showing off the belly button is nice too."

'It's too hot for this shit.' "Just bakin' away brain cells, aren't you? Sleep with a damp cloth tonight."

"Rather sleep with you~" Kate teased in her wavering way as though the alcohol had already done its job despite only having had a few sips yet. "Maybe run a cold bath for us both? Like old times?" She poked Trevor's cheek; he'd been looking away. "Wanna watch us squish into our little tub together?"

Lydia nipped it in the bud. "We are not going to bathe together, and we never have."

"Sure we did~"

"When we were five!" Lydia regretted raising her voice immediately and sank back into her seat on the couch, it was too damn hot to let herself get worked up like that.

That had been a constant annoyance, spanning all the way back to when Kate started acting out. She'd entice the day's 'boyfriend' with fantasies of the two of them and Lydia would have to be the one to turn them down the next day when they'd been unceremoniously dumped. 'Forgive me for not wanting my sister's sloppy seconds!'

"But really," Kate said, "it's a scorcher today, isn't it? Should we just eat the cost for the cooler?"

Lydia groaned. "It's too late for that. We'd only get a couple degrees cooler before sunrise tomorrow, maybe."

-

The following day broke city records for heat. It was so hot that rather than flock to the restaurant for cold drinks, the patronage had instead decided to stay home and do whatever they could to beat it without walking out into the blinding sunlight. Lydia, therefore, had gone five hours without a single customer, without a single tip, and she'd run out of things to clean four hours earlier. The lunch rush, such as it was, consisted of one old man who had decided to take the table with the most direct sunlight possible, and ate his light sandwich slowly.

So, at the stroke of five in the afternoon, with the whine of the restaurant's struggling ac unit overhead, the three waitresses sat around the coolest table along with the two chefs. Lydia sprawled across the tabletop, trying to expose as much surface area to the air as possible without touching Mable across the way who was in much the same predicament.

And the manager returned from the back with a case of frosty beers from the walk-in and a hastily-created sign informing potential customers of an early closure. "I'm guessing nobody cares if we all go home early? Take a fountain drink or whatever you want, I don't want to hear that anyone needed to go to the emergency room for dehydration on the way home."

A round of deflated cheering later, Lydia bore the heat of her car's fake leather seat, cursed herself the whole way home for going with metallic accents on the steering wheel, and came to her front door hoping the brief walk from the parking lot hadn't given her sunburn already.

On entry, she was met with the wonderful sensation of a winter wonderland, or the closest thing. "She must have left it on all day..." she remarked lazily, shutting the door behind her quickly as to not lose too much cool air. The chill hit different through the sweat-through bits of her clothing and she discarded it all once she was confident nobody was home.

That was weird, Kate usually worked the morning shift, but a note left on the counter explained the mystery before Lydia could get into it: 'Home late, monthly inspections.'

Whatever, Lydia would have felt fine being nude around her anyway; there wasn't anything either of them couldn't see with one or two mirrors anyway. It was hard enough, in Lydia's opinion, to see one's sibling as a sexual being, much harder when you knew about the beauty mark on their left buttcheek because it was in the same place as your own.

A lukewarm shower felt marvelous, finally getting the sheen of the day off and coming out without immediately getting sweaty all over again. Lydia did take a look in the mirror, since there had been no chance for fog to form.

So, this was curvaceous? She slid her palm down the line from her chest down to the swell of her ass. Puffy nipples were getting hard from the relative chill, goosebumps rising on pale skin. At least it didn't look like the start of sunburn, she checked over her freckled chest.

But then, she wasn't just like Kate, was she? There were those slightly beady eyes, the dull lips, colorless cheeks. She looked down to the mess of makeup used to keep her sister looking like "the hot one" strewn across the counter. Even in the full heat of summer, she'd only switched over to hot-weather versions of her normal products, things Lydia had never had an interest in, no matter how many times she'd let Kate cajole her into trying it for a night over the years. It had always felt like she was wearing someone else's face, that any attention she got from it wasn't worth anything since she'd just wash it down the drain later anyway.

She picked something up: a lip stain, whatever that meant... probably a stain for your lips, she made the connection pretty quickly and felt stupid enough for it. Uncapped, the applicator had the kind of vivid redness glistening at its tip that Kate tended to have. This, at least, should be easy enough to apply by herself, she thought.

But... it wouldn't look right without the rest of it. She saw her hand lifting it up to her lip in the reflection of the bathroom mirror and consciously put it down. She would only look creepy with the one product, and she couldn't trust herself to put the rest on without looking completely like a circus clown.

She didn't realize she'd left the bathroom door open until she heard the front door close. He'd already taken the few steps to the bathroom as the front door shut by its own weight, and he was in the doorway, staring.

"My god, I wish I had my camera out... you're stunning just like this." Trevor stepped inside, pushed her hand with the stain inside to the countertop as he took her cheek in hand and pressed his lips to hers. Against the counter, there was nowhere to run as he put his arm around the small of her back and pulled her tight, kissing her with sweet, slow intensity like dripping honey, the warmth of his touch somehow welcome after her lukewarm shower.

He was firm, taking what he wanted, slipping a hand to her ass, tickling the fingertips of his other hand across the nape of her neck, combing into her wet hair. Was this how Kate liked it, being taken without a word? The intensity of his lips left no room to tell him what was happening, what mistake he was making, and Lydia could feel herself warming up again just thinking about how increasingly awkward it would become with every passing moment of stolen intimacy. She'd been holding her breath, pursing her lips, but it couldn't last and she gasped in the instant Trevor came off, breast pounding to catch up, heart beneath that tightened and painful. She could hear the moan in her voice, saw the lust glowing on Trevor's handsome face.

'What am I doing? I have to tell him before anything else... happens...'

"We should stop..." she said.

Trevor held her gently in his arms, her breasts pressed to his firm chest, his leg between hers pinning her to the countertop. He kissed her forehead. "I've told you before, you're beautiful just like this too. Come on, we still have a few hours, don't we? Why not give her a break for once and do it while we're alone? Or," he said, "do you think I smell?" His smile, it was gorgeous...

Lydia gulped down her anxiety. "Y-yeah, you smell... so you should take a shower, yeah... That's, that's a good plan..."

He bent and kissed her lips again, not letting her go that easily. "Then, want to do it in the shower again?"

'What the hell has Kate been doing all these years!?'

"Actually..." She considered her options, her own clothes were just out there in her own room, so all she really had to do was get there and this all could be swept under the rug somehow... "You should do it alone..." She looked up into his steely blue eyes and tried to emulate Kate's teasing grin, not for the first time... and she twirled her fingertip on his chest. "I don't think we'll really get clean that way~"

'Guh, too saccharine.'

"If that's how you feel, I'll make sure I'm nice and minty fresh when I meet you in bed." Again, he kissed her, but finally untangled their bodies so he could begin undressing, dropping his jeans and his boxers in such a fluid motion that there was no way not to take a peek at his package as Lydia snuck toward the door and freedom. Not too fast, that would be suspicious...

Would Kate just leave like that? No...

Lydia took one step, within arm's reach, and cradled Trevor's hot, sweaty balls in her palm for a second, then winked and finally left, closing the door behind her.

Fianlly free, she gasped for breath and knelt, trying to calm her racing heart. It would all be okay as soon as she got to her room and changed, that was all it would take... Then she could say Kate had to leave on short notice, that she'd just come home early and didn't see a damn thing...

She passed the open door to Kate's room... She went inside... Something racy was hung on her desk chair, red and lacy, with holes...

They were in Lydia's size, because of course they were... It wasn't as though they hadn't shared clothes in the past... There was nothing sexual about it, just that their styles had been too similar to bother filtering them out of the wash... But this, this was the kind of thing Kate wore to get her boyfriends' hearts racing? It seemed too simple to be true, just showing off her puffy nipples and giving free access to her cunt. She had to be doing something more than being available.

It wasn't that Lydia didn't ever want a boyfriend, not even that her sister was making it impossible to find one. If she'd really made an effort to be likeable, or she'd been okay with leftovers, it wouldn't have been that hard to lose her virginity by twenty-four... last year... with someone who'd called himself a friend...

She had the bra in her hand, barely felt the weight of the gossamer lace against her skin. She put it on, tied the panties onto her hips, and stared at the image of her own sister in the bedroom mirror. Dark red laid well on pale skin, played with contrast. She pulled her hair into a ponytail, taking a tie from the dresser top to hold it. Spitting image, save the sullen expression and the dark circles. She smiled and blurred her vision, and it was like Kate was standing right there before her...

'I'm pathetic.'

Then, arms from behind draped across her shoulders, something hard prodded between her thighs. "So you do want to? I was worried you weren't up for it," Trevor said and blew a chilling puff of air into Lydia's ear that gave her the shivers after so long in the heat. "Oh? Nice reaction."

He was so warm, holding her close, his hands so tantalizingly nearby her breasts but stayed at the ready for her okay. A minty scent came off the places they touched, soft skin fresh out of the water. His dick was becoming hard between her thighs, starting to prod at the point of no return. She worried that he might be able to feel the way her heart raced against his broad chest, that only that much would be enough to figure her out.

"You didn't have to dress all sexy for me, you know." He kissed her cheek softly and at last her breasts lay against his open palms, firm nipples tickling his skin as he began massaging. "After all, I'm just going to take them off right away. I know how much you want to be naked."

Lydia tried not to shiver at his touch, tried harder and failed not to moan as her took her puffy nipples between his thumbs and forefingers then began gently rolling them. She could feel herself melting into him, rolling her hips against his lap unconsciously with his manhood pressing itself intently from below. It wasn't like she didn't have these feelings... It wasn't as though she'd never listened to these two through the thin wall connecting their bedrooms and touched herself until the three unknowingly came together... A heat built in her chest, flowing down and burning in her loins as her lips became wet without her permission.