Jenny Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife’s life continues to be turned upside down.
7.1k words
4.18
27.3k
33

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NorCalPerv
NorCalPerv
142 Followers

Jennifer Darcy got home from her encounter with the homeless man dazed and confused. Mixed emotions between revulsion and arousal played n her mind.

Once she got inside her house she immediately showered. She felt so dirty. His noxious odor was all over her. Showering didn't seem to help. Cum was dried on her face and on her blouse and she couldn't get the taste out of her mouth.

Her nipples were chaffed and sore from him pinching and sucking on them and her pussy felt sticky from him fingering and rubbing it. Her clit was red and swollen.

She soaped up twice, and stayed under the hot water for what seemed an eternity. She kept reliving the event in her head. Chastising herself for being so gullible. She didn't understand how she had gotten so turned on! She had never felt so used and degraded in all her life and it had aroused her like nothing else had ever done.

After she showered she gathered up all the clothes she had worn and threw them in the trash. " Damn I really liked that skirt but the odor is never coming out of it." she thought.

Next was the Land Cruiser. Ugh her new car! It won't have that new car smell anymore! She grabbed some cleaning supplies and went to work. She opened the passenger door and she was hit the smell of b.o. and stale beer. The seat had a layer of dirt the easily came clean.

The bigger problem was the carpet. A large glob of cum had fallen on the carpet. She looked at it for a moment and with out thinking scooped it up with her fingers. Transfixed she looked at it closely then compulsively, as if he was still there telling her to do it, she stuck her fingers into her mouth and swallowed the glob of semen. Immediately, she felt dirty and embarrassed for herself, but she was aroused.

Images of his cock pumping into her mouth flashed in her mind. The taste was salty and bitter, but she cleaned her fingers like she was starving. Her pussy tingled with excitement.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Good grief! What is wrong with me?"she wondered. She finished cleaning the carpet and was putting away the cleaning supplies when she saw that it was past noon.

Emotionally drained and physically tired Jenny made herself a small sandwich and then laid down to rest. She fell asleep almost immediately. Her sleep was filled with dreams of Old Tom. Him groping her breasts and fingering her pussy. Using her like a cheap whore. Her dream then changed to him on top of her. His hairy belly hanging down and his cock pointed at her pussy.

He was just about to enter her when she was woken up by her phone ringing. Caller ID showed it was her husband Mark. Shaking the cobwebs from her mind she answered the phone.

"Hey babe, what's up?" she asked.

"Oh not much, just seeing how my beautiful wife is doing today." he replied.

"I'm actually not having a very good day." she told him. "I'm not feeling good and I feel drained. In fact I'm at home, I called in sick at work."

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie, do you need anything? Need me to come home?" he asked.

"That's very sweet of you babe but I'm ok. I just took a nap and feel better already," she said. "I'm going to get coffee then grab the kiddos."

"Ok hon, Ill be home around 5. If you want I can bring home dinner," he offered.

"That would be awesome, I could use a night off from cooking," she said gratefully.

"Done!" he said. "I'll see you soon. Hope you feel better. Love you."

"Love you too!" she replied and hung up.

Oh my God she thought. What have I done. Jenny was feeling very guilty about the day's events. It was one thing to be tricked into giving that bum a blowjob but the fact that she got so turned on by it and that she continues to be was making her feel very conflicted. I gotta stop thinking about it. Gotta put it out of my mind. she told herself. It's in the past and I wont be seeing him ever again.

It was time to pick up the kids. Jenny grabbed her purse and got into her Land Cruiser. Her car smelled better. A mix of cleaning solution and Old Tom. Hopefully the kids won't notice she thought.

Jenny grabbed a much needed afternoon coffee and got to the school just in time for pick up. Eva got to the car first and climbed into the front passenger seat. Jenny winced as her daughter got into the seat that Old Tom was in but she just smiled and said "Hi kiddo, how was your day?"

"It was pretty good, I had a pop quiz in Math and did pretty good. Got a B." Eva said. She wrinkled her nose and continued, "why does it smell funny in here?"

Jenny gulped and quickly made up a lie, "I accidentally spilled a kombucha drink." she said.

Just then Johnny opened the back door and climed in. "Ew, it stinks in here," he said holding his nose.

"Mom spilled a stinky drink in here. " Eva explained to him.

"Yeah I'm a klutz, the smell will go away soon." Jenny told them and quickly changed the subject. "Are you guys hungry? You want some food?" she asked.

"Nuggets!" they both said in unison and laughed.

"Ok, Mickey D's it is!" Jenny smiled and started driving to McDonalds. Pulling into the drive through Jenny saw a homeless man panhandling near the exit and briefly panicked thinking it was HIM. She quickly realized it was someone else and relaxed. She didn't know what she would do if she saw him right now.

The kids got their orders and were happily eating their food. Jenny drove towards home the entire time telling herself to forget the events of the day. "Its over Jenn, just put it behind you and forget about it." she told herself.

Thankfully, the rest of the day was routine. She helped both kids with homework. Both kids had quite a bit. She was actually grateful for that because it kept her mind off Old Tom. Her husband came home at 6 carrying a bucket of chicken, which the kids loved.

Jenny and Mark had a very normal evening. He asked her how she was feeling and she told him she was better but still not 100 percent and they she was probably going to bed early. Mark agreed and said that's probably for the best.

With dinner over and homework done, Jenny said goodnight to her family. She changed into her jammies, and took a sleeping pill. She just wanted to sleep and get this day behind her. She laid down, closed her eyes and finally fell asleep, feeling guilty and aroused at the same time.

Life returned to normal pretty fast for Jenny. The rest of that week she focused on work and trying for that VP position coming up. Thankfully she did not see the homeless man at all. She half expected him to be waiting in the parking lot for her. But so far she hasn't seen him. She honestly didn't know what she would do if she saw him. Her heart racing thinking about it. But work was her salvation. She was focused on her job and it was keeping her sane.

She would have the occasional flashback and inevitably gets aroused, but she was mostly able to push those thoughts out of her mind. But sometimes she just couldn't ignore it and she found her self longing to be used. To have someone take control of her and make her do things she wouldn't normally do. Every time she masturbated she thought of Old Tom thrusting his dirty cock in her mouth. Her orgasms were intense when she thought of being used like that.

Luckily for her, Mark didn't notice anything amiss with his wife. He was so wrapped up in his own world that he hadn't noticed her blank stares or her anxiety when they were near homeless people. He just did his own thing clueless to his wife and her needs.

A month after her encounter with Old Tom they celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary. Jenny arranged for the kids to stay at Marks parents, and she had nice weekend planned in Tahoe. They hiked and shopped during the day. They had drinks and then had a very nice dinner at the Top of the Wheel restaurant overlooking Lake Tahoe. Mark letting loose and drinking more while Jenny stopping.

After dinner they went gambling. Mark had several more drinks and was quite drunk but they won a hundred bucks playing slots. The evening was going well. Jenny wanted to get back to the suite. She wanted more than anything to have a night of hot sex with her husband. She needed it. Their marriage needed it.

It had been 5 months since they had sex. It has been getting more and more infrequent. Much to Jenny's disappointment. Sure Mark wasn't the most gifted lover but she enjoyed sex. Jenny didn't understand why Mark stopped trying in the bedroom. Sure he was busy but so was she. She was looking forward to tonight.

They got to their suite. Once the door closed Jenny planted and long passionate kiss on her husband. Mark returned the affection and said "wow that was a kiss. Hope there is more where that came from!"

Jenny smiled and told him to get comfy. She had to freshen up. Jenny washed her face and put on perfume. She had a special surprise for Mark. She had gotten a Brazilian wax for this weekend. She had always kept her self trimmed down there but Mark had wanted her to go bald. She thought it was kinda weird. Women have pubic hair. Kids don't. But she did it as a special anniversary gift for her husband. She had to admit it felt kinda sexy. She put on a red teddy that she had bought just for tonight. She was excited. She so wanted this to be a special night that would hopefully reignite their nearly sexless bedroom.

Jenny exited the bathroom and saw that the room was dark. Just the TV was on. She looked at the bed and saw Mark lying there. Asleep. Jenny was crushed. No! she thought. Don't be asleep I want sex dammit! She was very horny. She had done a good job of keeping her dirty lustful thoughts at bay so she would focus on Mark and now he's asleep! She decided that wasn't going to stop her.

She climbed into bed and began kissing on Marks neck. rubbing her hands over his chest. Small sighs escaped from Mark but he didn't wake up. She unbuttoned his shirt and kissed him all over then she undid his pants and reached in and gently grabbed his dick. It was flaccid. Confident that this would wake him and get him going, Jenny gently stroked his dick. Trying to wake him and it up.

"Mark honey, wake up" she said as she stroked his dick. "C'mon baby I want you in me," she continued. Nothing. Mark just laid there gently snoring. Apparently he drank more alcohol then she realized. Jenny tried on last thing. She bent down to his dick and put it in her mouth.

The response was immediate. Not from Mark but from Jenny. The taste and feeling of her husbands penis in her mouth unleashed multiple days of pent up emotions and desire. She took all of her husband's soft penis into her mouth in a desperate attempt to get him and it to wake up. She sucked it and licked it to no avail. Mark and his soft dick were passed out cold.

Jenny spit his flaccid dick out and sat on the foot of the bed crying softly. This is the worst night ever she cried to herself. "Why did you get so drunk you jerk!" she thought as she looked at Mark. As she sat there crying, she suddenly got angry. She didn't want to be around him right now. Jenny quickly got dressed in a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt and light sweatshirt. I need some air. A nice walk will do me good she thought and left her passed out husband in their room.

Jenny went downstairs to the casino area of her hotel. There were still a lot of people playing the games. She checked her watch. 11:00. Still early she thought. To early to be passed out that's for sure she fumed.

Jenny went outside to get some fresh air and clear her head. It was a lot colder than she thought it would be. She thought about walking but changed her mind. Too cold. She turned around and went back inside the casino. Well now what she wondered. I could use a drink she decided.

Jenny made her way to the nearest bar. She found a seat at the bar and ordered a Lemon drop. As the bartender was making her drink she checked out her surroundings. A few couples were in the lounge and an obnoxious group of women were laughing way to loudly at the other end of the bar. Sitting a few seats away from her was an older gentleman. Drinking a whiskey, neat. He glanced at her, raised his glass and smiled. She smiled back.

The bartender brought her drink to her and she realized in her haste to get away from Mark, she had left her purse with all of her money and her room key in the room. "Crap! How will I get back into my room?" she wondered. "He'll just have to wake up! "she fumed. She put the drink on her room tab and took a sip. Just what she needed.

She was about to take another drink when she heard a voice next to her.

"Mind if I join you?" it was the older man that had been sitting a few seats from her. Jenny was about to say no thanks but he continued talking.

"I don't bite and I'd love the chance to buy a pretty lady a drink," he said. That made Jenny smile.

"Hey, how can I pass up an offer like that" she replied and pointed to the seat next to her.

"I'm Ed," said the man extending his hand "Nice to meet you."

Jenny shook his hand and introduced herself.

"I'm Jenny, nice to meet you too." she said.

"So, not to sound cliche but what's a pretty woman like you doing here by yourself?" he asked.

Nodding, Jenny took another sip from her drink and told him the story of her night minus the failed sex attempt with her husband.

"So you're here on your 10th anniversary and your husband got drunk and passed out?" he asked.

"Yeah, pretty lame right," she said quietly.

"That's terrible, well heck, I'm sorry to hear that. A drink is the least I could do for you." he said.

Jenny gulped down the last of her drink and said "I'm ready for another if you are buying."

" I certainly am. Bartender! two more drinks down here on my tab please. " he said and thought maybe I can get this bitch on my cock tonight. After he ordered, Jenny excused herself to use the restroom. While she walked away he took the opportunity to check out her body and was delighted to see that she was fit and had an amazing ass. "Yeah, I want to fuck that!" he thought. What a dumb bastard her husband is.

Jenny returned and the drinks arrived. They talked for almost an hour about each others lives. She told him what she did for work and about her kids. She found out he was recently retired from the tech industry. He had worked on many projects for the biggest tech companies. He was about the same age as her dad, mid 60's graying hair and a little chubby but he was handsome, nice and attentive. Jenny was really enjoying their conversation.

Another round of drinks and Ed asked her if she'd like to do some gambling.

"I'd love to Ed, but I accidentally left my purse with all my money and room key in my room." she replied.

This peaked his interest. His chances of getting her naked just went up he thought.

" I tell you what, gambling is on me." he said.

"Oh no!, I couldn't let you do that!" Jenny said.

"Please," he continued, "I insist, it will

be fun and you deserve some fun tonight."

And hopefully I'll get to bury my cock in you he secretly thought.

"Ok if you insist." Jenny agreed. She was feeling good with the alcohol in her system. "But you pick the game, I insist."

"Ok, my favorite is Craps." Ed told her.

"Lead the way!" Jenny said as she got up and walked with him arm in arm into the gaming area.

Ed found them a Craps table that had good action going on. He changed out $500 and started to place bets. Jenny was standing next to him watching the action not really knowing when he won or lost. She just sipped her drink and cheered when he did.

Ed took every opportunity to rub up against her and slide his hands all over her. Being bold he patted her ass several times with a wink with and a smile. Jenny, buzzed and having a great time smiled right back at him. She didn't care if he touched her butt. "Hell, its nice someone wants to." she thought.

A few times when he was placing bets or collecting money he would put his arm around her waist or squeeze her ass. Jenny would shimmy up to him or put her arm around him. Eventually, the dice came to him.

"Roll for me beautiful." he said to Jenny.

" Are you sure? I've never played this before. I don't know what I'm doing." she told him.

"Don't worry about it, I'll help you out." he said and moved behind her. She grabbed the dice and he leaned in behind her to help and pushed his groin into her behind. Jenny felt his bulge and playfully pushed back on it.

"Fucking hell, this bitch is hot to trot." he thought.

Jenny tossed the dice and the table erupted in cheers.

"Hey you just won me $100 Jenny!" Ed exclaimed and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Woohoo! that's awesome!" Jenny shouted and grabbed the dice to roll again. Ed, still

behind her kept grinding his cock into her ass. He slipped his right hand down and started groping her ass. Jenny didn't care one bit.

Jenny rolled for 10 minutes before she crapped out. Ed had more than doubled his money and had been grinding on her ass the whole time. When she was done rolling she turned around and told Ed that she was getting hot and asked if they could go cool off for a bit.

"No problem, lets get out of here." he replied and grabbing her hand walk with her to a quite area of the casino. Jenny looked at her watch. 1:30. Wow it hadn't seemed like it has been two hours.

Ed and Jenny sat down on a couch together.

"How about another drink" he asked her.

"I don't think I should, it's getting kinda late and I gotta figure out how to get into my room." Jenny told him.

"Well I tell you what, he said putting his hand on her thigh and rubbing it slowly. I'm in the penthouse suite, if you can't find your way into your room, you can come have a drink and hang out in my room. Maybe some more games. Like I said. I don't bite." he said and smiled.

Jenny smiled back and for a moment was considering it. She looked at his hand rubbing her thigh but then an image of her husband flashed into her mind and she said "I need to go, but thank you for a great evening." and kissed his cheek.

"You're most welcome. Heck you're the prettiest lady I've had the pleasure of teaching how to play Craps!" he then reached into his pocket and pulled out a room key and handed it to her. "If you change your mind." he said. He gave her a hug, patted her butt one more time and walked towards the elevator.

Jenny watched him go. She looked down at the key and just smiled. "You got your fun feeling me up tonight old man." she thought. She made her way to hotel registration and explained the situation. They gave her a new room key and she went up to her suite. Maybe Mark was awake by now she hoped.

She opened the door to her suite and found Mark still passed out on the bed. Snoring loudly. Immediately, this irritated Jenny. Her anger towards Mark resurfaced." How will I get to sleep with him snoring like a buzz saw!" she thought. And his breath is so bad.

She had to go to the bathroom and as she was pulling down her yoga pants, a key card fell out. Ed's key card. Jenny just looked at it as she pee'd. I can't she thought. He's my dads age. But the longer she looked at it the more aroused she became. "If you go up there you know what is going to happen." she told herself.

Then thoughts of Old Tom came unbidden to her mind. Sucking her nipples...fingering her pussy... thrusting his cock in her mouth...his cum exploding in her throat. At that moment Mark let out an enormous fart. Unbelievable. Between being buzzed, her anger at her husband, her sexual frustration and this older man making her feel wanted, something snapped inside her.

"Fuck it, why not," she said.

She finished going to the bathroom. Freshened herself up and grabbed Ed's key card and left her room with Mark snoring loudly.

She rode the elevator up to Penthouse. The whole time thinking of how used she felt when the bum tricked her into sucking his cock and how much that made her cum. She was getting very turned on. The elevator opened and she stood in front of the only door on the floor. She was about to swipe the key card when the door opened. There stood Ed smiling at her.

NorCalPerv
NorCalPerv
142 Followers
12