All Comments on 'Jenny Ch. 02'

by NorCalPerv

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
littleone35littleone35about 1 year ago

wonder how many STD's she has swimming in her blood stream, nothing but pain in the future for her husband and children. If not happy she should just move on.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Really boring series. No drama, no development.

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 year ago

Keep it going, ignore the haters!!! She needs to pull a train for the homeless guy and his friends!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another story about why marriage is a farce…. Just live together no legal ties , then just leave when something better comes along…. We’ll of course unless hubby likes wifey fucking other men ,and eating other mens cum from her pussy, a true disgusting wimp…

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

5 am. So she has been awake for 22 hours straight and you think she would be alert? She would be exhausted. And unprotected sex with a homeless guy? The duck is wrong with you? What the fuck kind of STD’s does she have now?

Fuck I hate authors who have no idea what they’re doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

End of marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not realistic that she and hubby hadn't had sex for five months. Also unlikely hubby passes out on his 10th anniversary. Is he gay? Does he become a submissive slut too? Jenny clearly has daddy issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Does ur mom know u r telling her life story in the open site?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Yes, I have "known" a number of women like this. I could never understand how their husbands just took them for granted, leaving them unfulfilled and extremely horny. I was always pleased to "help out", knowing that it was simply an "experience of release" for them and not an affair. Cheers.

Geezer83Geezer83about 1 year ago

Writing is decent.

First story was too far fetched but served its purpose,, this one more reasonable.

Series has potential, take it carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she is a deceitful cheating fucking whore can't. Wow do I feel bad for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a slut. Is this a autobiography?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was this after one time at band camp. Stupid .

furburger69furburger69about 1 year ago

well i loved it keep it going mate dont go much on the homeless stinky bloke but eds big cock was sensational great writing

golfislifegolfislifeabout 1 year ago

very well done!!!! great job, can't wait for the next chapters.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing where this story goes. A bored and neglected wife -horny and needing sexual release - not so far fetched as some of the comments on here would have you believe.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed your tale, but I would highly recommend that you get yourself an editor to correct the numerous grammatical mistakes and misspelled words. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor pathetic “littleone35” below. He’s so stupid he can’t understand the difference between fictional stories and reality. He probably thinks he has a big dick too. Hahaha what a loser. Trying to feel better about himself by bullying an author who spends their time and effort to entertain others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a very erotic story. It’s not something I could ever see myself doing, but it is sexy to read about another woman who has some weaknesses.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Reads like something straight out of Northern Cali.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was hot and true to life. Reminds me of when I had a year long affair with a married woman that was 29 years my junior. Her husband was not giving her what she needed, and I took advantage of that. The blue pills were very helpful. You are a very good writer with realistic stories. I hope the Jenny series continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story . A bunch of older wealthy guys I know have had similar experiences in the casino or vacation spots . One story was as he put a model looking beauty with arrogance knowing how hot she was . He and hubby were at the higher betting tables with him and way over their heads . Drinking like crazy hubby was up and down then lost it all and they left . About an hour later he saw her alone and they chatted. Hubby was lights out drunk and she couldn’t sleep as it was only midnight. He got her a drink and they flirted and her smug attitude saying you’re nice but way to old to handle me , her being 33 and him 66. He laughed and told her she be begging for him again . He said I’ll tell you what I show you my suite, it’s amazing, get us another drink . She went being intrigued and not feeling threatened. He said we’re in a casino and you lost all your money . I’ll bet you I can make you Cum and youlll beg for more. She laughed and he put 15 grand down said that’s what he won her look changed and she said deal easy money . Well his dick on a double dose of viagra was big and thick and he bent her over looking out the widow and told her to imagine all those people watch this old man eat her beautiful ass and rub her g spot . She came fast and hard . He fucked her face and pussy back and forth than bent her over pounding her as she begged for it he then took it out and pushed up her ass . She was grunting saying she never had more than a finger in her.. he pounded than put her on her back and looked in her eyes as he ass fucked her talking shit the whole time. He owned her and she was at a loss never cheated ever even when dating. She felt like shit but he gave her the winning and said joking you were my little paid slut . She dressed then he had her on her knees at the door blowing him again making her suck his cock balls and rim his ass then he came telling her go give your drunk hubby a kiss. Tomorrow you’ll introduce us he will never be threatened by me he said . That next day they stayed together and she hid the money. He comped the dinner e we it’s him then back to his suite . He told hubby he was going to fuck his wife and they laughed. Drinking he took his clothes off then walked over to them and pushed his cock into her mouth. He told hubby it’s no big deal give her This experience being drunk and off guard he watched his wife worship this old guys cock . He said if you want there’s a few grand if you want to go gamble or watch up to you but this is my slut til sun up. As he pounded her ass pulling her head back had her say she loved his cock it’s bigger and better than yours . He pulled out strattled her face and went ass yo mouth on her cumming snd rubbing it all over her face then had her rim his ass . He told hubby see she’s my slut joking . Then he said come I got one more left pulled her on top then told hubby fuck that beautiful ass I broke in for you and they dped her , then hubby fucked her alone . He took them in the huge shower put wife on her knees after washing her and she was jerking both and sucking but he pissed on her saying blow your hubby as he pissed on her face and his cock . They exchanged numbers and he said I’m gonna fuck your wife sgain you know that . They left and he had fucked her from time to time once with a friend of his a bit younger. In LA . He s as I’d they we’re married still and had three kids . He still stays in touch but hasn’t fucked her in years as he’s in upper 70’s now . He did a few times on face time have her use a toy and they talked dirty . He told her in all his years she’s still the hottest , sexiest dirty slut he ever fucked.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

littleone35 summed it up. A whore who didn't give a damn about her family and hopefully carries around a lot of STD's. What will her children say about such a mother? Her husband should be lucky that he quickly finds out about her cheating and sends the whore into the desert. So then some idiotic anonymous commenter can whine.

An author who publishes here must expect criticism. And as long as this is not personal but relates to the story, anonymous commentators have to shut up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorCalPerv@NorCalPerv
Middle aged male that loves good stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jenny Ch. 01 Previous Part
Jenny Series Info