Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That drink offer still good?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" he replied and grabbing her hand led her inside. The Penthouse was huge with a amazing view. She sat down on one of the large couches.

"What can I make you?" asked her.

"How about just a vodka and tonic." was her reply.

"Coming right up." and he went to the very well stocked bar and made them both a drink. He returned a few minutes later and handed her drink to her. He sat down beside her said cheers and took a drink.

"I'm glad you changed your mind." he said as put his hand on her leg.

" I wasn't going to come up" she told him looking at his hand on her thigh. "I was really going to bed."

"So what changed your mind?" he asked as he began to rub her leg gently.

Blushing, she looked him in the eye and said " I guess I wasn't ready for the night to be over."

"I knew you were going to come." he told her as his hand moved slowly up her leg.

"Oh you did did you? " she asked as she watched his hand move up her thigh.

" Yes, I could see it in your eyes and hear it in your voice. The way you reacted to me grabbing your ass. I had a good idea." he told her and leaned in and gave her a kiss. She momentarily froze then returned the kiss.

Ed continued to move his hand over her thigh and slowly moved it between her legs. Lightly brushing against her pussy.

"Mmmmm." Jenny moaned and spread her legs for him.

"That's it moan for me Jenny. Tell me that you want it!" he told her as he rubbed her pussy faster.

All inhibitions left Jenny at that moment "Yes! I want it. fuck me, make me cum" she moaned louder.

"Are you good little slut Jenny? Will you do what I tell you to do?" he asked her.

Jenny feeling the effects of his fingers on pussy said "Yes! Yes! I'll do anything you ask me to do."

Ed pulled his hand out from between her legs and told her to stand up and turn around. Jenny got up and turned around. Ed sat there admiring her ass. He put his hands on it and began to rub it.

"You have an amazing ass Jenny. Do you know that?" he asked her as he slowly started to pull down her yoga pants.

"Thank you, I've been told once or twice that my ass is nice." she replied shyly.

He finished pulling her pants down and had her kick them off. Her then proceeded to pull off her thong.

"Bend over." he ordered. Without hesitation, Jenny bent over in front of him, her hands on the coffee table. He could see the beautiful pucker of her asshole and the shapely lines of her moist pussy. Ed grabbed her hips and brought her ass to his face. He buried his tongue into her ass and began to lick and suck on it. "Mmm, such a great ass," he thought. as he worked her asshole with his tongue.

Jenny gasped out loud when Ed plunged his tongue into her ass. No one has ever done anything like this to her. The sensation was amazing. She never thought that having her ass eaten would feel this good. And when Ed began to finger her pussy as he continued working on her ass, Jenny had her first orgasm of the night.

Ed felt Jenny tense and shudder when she came. Although not surprised he got her to cum, he was surprised by how fast she got there. This bitch is going to be fun, he thought happily.

Ed gave one last long lick of her ass and then stood up. He reached around her and ran his hands up her body, kissing her neck as he massaged her tits. Jenny moaned softly. Ed reached up with his left hand, stroked her hair and whispered "did you like that Jenny? You liked my tongue in you ass?"

"Yes!" she whispered back "that was incredible."

"Come with me," he said and taking her by the hand led her to the giant bay window over looking the casino's of Lake Tahoe.

He looked her in the eyes and lifted her shirt up over her head. He unclasped and removed her bra and now she stood completely naked in front of him. He gently squeezed her breasts.

"Every who looks up here can see you." Ed told her. She blushed but remained where she was. "Get on your knees Jenny." he told her. Obediently she went down onto her knees. Her eyes focused on the bulge in his pants.

"Take out my cock Jenny." he commanded.

Again with out hesitation she obeyed. Unbuttoning and unzipping his pants she lowered them down, then slowly she pulled down his boxers and was met with the largest cock she has ever seen.

Ed has always been proud of his cock. 8.5" with a large bulbous head. It had pounded many women into orgasmic bliss. But with age came the inevitable performance issues. Fortunately he had good instincts and he had taken his ED pills. Ed was rock hard.

He grabbed his cock and directed it to Jenny's mouth. Her eyes widened as it got closer. As it reached her lips she automatically opened her mouth and took the head of his massive cock into it. Jenny swooned.

"Mmmm yeah Jenny, get it nice and wet for me." he said. He placed his hand on the back of her head and began to gently thrust into her mouth. Slowly, she was able to take in more of his cock. His hand guiding her head as she sucked his big cock.

The feeling of his dick in her mouth made her very turned on. This was the first time

since sucking Old Tom that she had a cock in her mouth. She was loving being on her knees with his hand pushing her head down. Jenny decided to try and take his whole cock in her mouth. She relaxed and breathed out and forced her head down as far as it would go. She got about 3/4 of it in before she started to gag. Jenny tried to pull back but Ed kept her head down.

"Yeah that's it. get on that cock. Take it Jenny. I knew you were a cock slut the moment I saw you." he said as he pressed her head down his cock. Jenny struggled and gagged and tried to pull back but he was too strong for her. He laughed as she struggled. He pulled his cock out to let her breath.

"Not bad slut!" he said as he rubbed his wet cock all over her face. "Lick my balls!"he ordered her and she obediently did. Jenny licked all over his large low hanging balls. At the same time Ed was thumping his cock on her forehead. "You look sexy with my cock on your face slut." he sneered.

Jenny was turned on by his assertiveness and his callous way he talked to her. She was willing to anything he said. Ed pulled his cock away from her and then began to slap her face with it.

"You like that Jenny? You like my cock don't you slut?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered back. "I love it." she admitted.

Ed helped her up and led her to the bedroom. He told her to lay down on her back. He put a pillow under her head and climbed on top of her, straddling her chest. His cock pointed at her mouth. She didn't need to be told. Jenny opened her mouth and he thrust his cock in.

Ed slowly began to pump his cock into her mouth. Gently pushing it in only 2-3 inches at first. Jenny was in heaven, she was able to move her right hand down to her pussy and begin to finger herself.

"Mmmm."Jenny moaned and began to gyrate her hips with the motion of her fingers. She eagerly sucked on Ed's cock.

"God you're one hot bitch."he said and began to thrust faster and deeper. His balls slapping up against her chin.

As Ed started to pump into her mouth she came to a realization. "Oh my goodness, he is fucking my mouth...like it's my pussy." she thought. This made her incredibly hot and she began to squirm and moan with each thrust.

Ed kept pumping away, gradually going deeper into her mouth. Eventually he hit the back of her throat. She gagged and squealed when did. He backed out slowly to about halfway.

"I want you to relax Jenny. Im going to go slow but when I say I want you to swallow and relax your throat. Do you understand me?" he asked.

"Mrmph!" she replied and nodded with his dick in her mouth.

Ed slowly inched forward with his cock. Jenny was furiously rubbing her pussy. He reached the back of her mouth and she started to gag. He pulled back slightly.

"Ok, relax and swallow." he told her.

Jenny did what he said and as she swallowed he thrust all 8.5 inches into her mouth. The head popped through her throat barrier and into her larynx. Ed was balls deep in her throat. His balls resting on her chin. Jennys eyes bulged and she began to tear up but she wasn't gagging. She came immediately and whimpered uncontrollably.

"Yes! slut. thats it. now you're a real cocksucker." Ed spat at her. He began to fuck her mouth hard. In and out his balls slapping against her chin. No regard for her at all. Just using her mouth like sex toy.

Jenny's mouth was beginning to ache but she was enthralled by Ed using her like a piece of meat. She had another small orgasm and could feel another building up. He's right she thought, I am a cocksucker. A dirty cocksucker. And she came again.

Ed had fucked her mouth hard for a few minutes when he started to feel his orgasm getting close. "Oh yeah. I'm gonna cum bitch, you ready for my load?" he grunted. Jenny whimpered in reply. A couple more thrusts and he began to tense. Jenny couldn't do anything but suck. Her mouth was stuffed with his cock. Ed tensed up more and began to grunt.

"Uh uh uh uhhhhhhhhh! fuck yeah!" he yelled as he buried his cock as far as it would go into her throat and emptied his balls into her stomach.

Jenny could feel the head of his cock enlarge as he got close. She began to rub her pussy faster. The moment he spewed his cum down her throat, Jenny has the biggest orgasm of her life. She could feel a wetness down there that she has never felt before. Her orgasm crashed over her in waves sending her into a frenzy.

Ed left his cock deep in her throat as the last drops of cum squirted out. Finally Jenny's orgasm subsided and with his cock in her throat she couldn't breathe. She patted his belly and tried to pull away. Ed pulled his cock out of her mouth and laid it on her face. Rubbing the sliminess all over it. Jenny gasped for air.

"Damn you can take a cock!" he told her. He then rolled off her and laid next to her. Ed caressed her tits and abdomen as she recovered from the mouth fucking.

"Damn baby you're amazing." he said "So awesome you could take all my dick." There aren't many that have been able to" he continued. "Your body is fucking amazing. And it's so hot that you squirted. That husband of yours is an idiot"

Jenny couldn't believe she squirted either but with the mention of her husband,Jenny panicked and looked at her watch. 3:25. Shit it's late! I hope Mark hasn't woken up and found I'm not in the room.

Ed noticed the panicked look on her face

as she checked the time. "Don't worry, if he was as drunk as you said he was.he won't wake for a few hours yet." he reassured her.

He wasn't ready for her to go just yet.

Jenny nodded in agreement and Ed began to caress her body more. Damn she's fine, he thought. And look at that bald pussy. So hot.

Ed caressed her tits, gently squeezing each one. He moved closer and began to suck her nipples and slowly moved his hand down.

Jenny was feeling very relaxed with her orgasms and his touches. When he moved his hand down to her lower stomach she again began to feel aroused. "How is this possible?" she thought. But she didn't mind it at all. Ed's hand finally found its way between her legs. Jenny happily spread her legs for him. Thanks to his boner pills Ed was was recovered and ready for more. He began to gently finger her pussy, causing her her to purr like a cat. His fingers moist with her wetness he inserted his index finger into her pussy. He was surprised at how tight she was.

"Damn you're tight for a mom" he said.

" I had C sections and well Mark isn't very big." Jenny told him blushing and looking closer Ed could see the faint scar on her lower abdomen.

"Ah makes sense." he said as he continued to plunge his finger into her pussy. "Again your husband is a fool." Ed positioned himself between her legs and began to kiss her body. He worked his way down and stopped just above her pussy.

"You have the most beautiful pussy, Jenny." he told her and he meant it. With that he started to eat her out. He licked and sucked every fold of it. Sucking her clit brought hip thrusts and jerking from Jenny.

"Oh Ed... yes right there." she moaned. It had been so long since Mark had gone down on her that she almost forgot how good it felt. Jenny grabbed the back of Ed"s head and ground her hips into his face.

"Mmmm Mmmm yes yes yes!" she gasped. She was getting close again. Grinding her hip faster on Ed's mouth. Ed didn't want her to cum just yet. He pulled back from her pussy. Jenny looked up confused, not wanting him to stop. She looked just in time to see him put his fully erect cock at the entrance to her throbbing cunt.

He smiled devilishly and pushed his cock into her. Jenny gasped. She'd never had a cock this big inside her. God the sensation was incredible. Ed began to fuck Jenny. Slowly at first. Going a little bit at a time. Jenny squealing with a mix of pleasure and shock at the feeling of his big cock in her.

Ed finally thrust in as far as he could go. His cock head hit Jenny's cervix. This brought a yelp of pleasure from her. Ed grabbed her legs and put them on his shoulders. This let him get as deep as he possible. Jenny gasping with each thrust.

"Fuck me Ed, fuck me.!" she begged. Ed was happy to comply. He pumped her pussy fast and deep. Jenny came with another very wet orgasm.

"Ohhhhh yesssss!" Jenny exclaimed.

" God damn your pussy feels so good!" he told her. "Love how tight you are."

Ed got off her and stuck his cock back in her mouth.

"Taste your pussy, Jenny." he ordered. She eagerly slurped on his cock. "Taste good doesn't it slut?" he asked. Jenny nodded as she continued to slurp on it.

Ed then told her to get on stomach. She rolled over and he put a pillow under her hips. She spread her legs and he mounted her from behind. Pushing his cock into her and feeling his stomach hit her beautiful ass was amazing. He fucked her rough. Going as hard and deep as possible. Jenny responded with grunts and yelps as he thrust in her.

He smacked her ass as he fucked her, leaving red marks on both cheeks. He pulled her hair and rode her like a horse.

"You like being fucked like a whore don't you!" he sneered and pushed her head down and drove into her. Jenny was feeling yet another orgasm building. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" was all she could think. Ed was humping her hard when he stuck his thumb in her ass.

Jenny was caught completely by surprise and the sensation along with Ed's thrusting sent her over the edge. Another incredible orgasm hit Jenny. She squirted for the third time that night. The feeling of her fluids on his cock made Ed laugh.

"Fuck yeah, you dirty slut. Squirt for me!" he yelled and slapped her ass. Holding her head down Ed continued to fuck Jenny. He was getting close too. He grunted and then let another large load go. This time deep into her pussy. He continued to pump his cock into her until finally he was empty. He rolled off her and laid there breathing hard.

Jenny stayed like she was for a few minutes. She felt his semen leaking out of her. God what a whore I am she thought to herself. Although the orgasms were incredible, the feelings of guilt of being here were swift to return. She got up and pee'd and cleaned herself down there. Her pussy was very swollen. She walked into the bedroom. Ed was lying on the bed resting.

He looked at her said "Thank you, that was the best sex I've had in a long time, you are amazing." Jenny smiled back and started getting dressed.

"I think I should be going now." she said.

"Ok, probably a good idea." he replied. It was close to 5 in the morning. Ed got up as she was getting dressed. His cock was still semi erect and Jenny couldn't help but stare at it. She unbelievably wanted to suck it again but she looked away and continued to get dressed. Ed came over to her and handed her something. She looked at what he gave her and saw it was a wad of cash. She gave him a confused look.

"It's what we won tonight gambling, " he said, "I want you to have it, I insist." Jenny looked at the money and being exhausted was to tired to argue and just shrugged. She put the money in her pocket.

"Um, thanks I had a good time." she said awkwardly. "I'm going to head out."

"Yeah I had a great time. Look if you are ever in San Francisco give me a call. I'd love to see you again." he said and handed her a business card with his contact info. "I hope to hear from you."

"Um yeah, maybe." she said as she pocketed the card. "She you later," and she opened the door and left.

"Bye." he said as she closed the door.

Jenny entered her suite and was relieved to see Mark was still sound asleep. She was sore and tired but she felt so relaxed. Ed had done things to her that no one had. She had never squirted before and they way he fucked her mouth and ate her ass was incredibly erotic. She was getting aroused just thinking about it.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth. Exhausted, she climbed into bed next to Mark. Slowly her brain was shutting down when suddenly the money they won gambling came in to her brain. She sat up in bed. A realization dawned on her. "He paid me for sex!" she thought. She laid back down. It took much longer to fall asleep because she couldn't stop thinking the she was now a whore and part of her liked it.

12