Jenny Ch. 03 - The Whiskey Sours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it will be all my fault.

What a time for guilt to strike.

I want to ejaculate, but what if she conceives and the product of our love ends up being sucked into a vacuum bottle? Yuck.

But it's no time to debate the morality of abortion. I struggle to stay silent but it's too hard.

"You're not going to have an abortion if you get pregnant, are you?" I can't stop myself from asking.

Her answer: "Uh uh."

Not 'uh huh'. I take it that she will carry the child our immoral act must conceive and my heart is gladdened.

"I'll help you raise the kid and everything. You won't be alone," I smugly assure her.

"I know. Now just fuck me!" she demands.

She rides me harder. I look up and see that her eyes are closed and her mouth is agape. Sweat glistens on her forehead. I struggle not to cum too soon.

Her movements stop but mine don't. I continue thrusting. Suddenly, she is as still as a statue. She gasps. Then comes a soft cry lasting but a moment. Then a shallow breath. Then a deeper cry. Her back arches. Her head falls backwards and her locks dangle from her crown. Her nails lacquered nails dig into my arms.

Then I watch her go limp as a soft moan emanates from deep in her chest. Her breathing deepens, as if he has just run a race. She collapses on me and presses her lips against mine. As our tongues grapple together, I explode inside a woman for the first time, spilling my seed into the girl I love.

Our lips break apart. She rests her head on my chest as I detumesce. Soon I hear her snoring softly and then I as well fall into a blissful sleep.