Jenny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Yes!" She yelled along with several moans as she came. Tom kept fucking her. Another minute and he groaned and came as well. A torrent of semen filled her pussy.

"Fuck yeah! That's my girl! He said and slapped her ass. Jenny moved to get up but Tom held her down. "Stay like that for a minute." She froze in place confused.

Tom looked at Toad. "You want to do your thing?" He asked him. Toad nodded and hurried to where Tom was. He got down on all fours and buried his face into Jenny's pussy.

Jenny felt Toad's mouth on her and let out a loud gasp. She felt his tongue burrow into her. Toad licking and sucking all of Tom's cum out of her still sensitive snatch.

"Toad likes to clean things up after I fuck the whores around here. I'd say with out a doubt you're the hottest cunt he's cleaned."

"Definitely the hottest." He replied. Toad licked and sucked for another couple minutes until all the cum was cleaned out. Then as a final note he poked his tongue into her asshole and licked the rim. This made Jenny squeak and buck.

Toad finally finished and got up. He pulled on his pants. Jenny turned over and sat on the mattress. She couldn't sit still. She felt like she had all the energy in the world. Quickly, she began to get dressed.

Toad finished getting dressed. "Thanks." He said to Tom.

"Anytime man. Love a devil's three way!"

Toad giggled and looked at Jenny. He smiled then quickly left the tent. Jenny continued to get dressed. Tom laid back on the mattress still naked. He watched as she got dressed.

"You were a very good girl today Jenny."

"Thank you daddy."

"You like what I gave you in the pipe?"

"It's weird, I have a lot of energy. What was it?"

"It's Meth baby girl. It'll give you hours of energy and makes sex fucking incredible. Did you like it?"

Jenny couldn't believe it. She had never done any drugs before ever. And now she's high on Meth.

"Answer me, did you like it?"

Unbelievably she did. The sex was amazing. Her whole body had tingled and felt electric. Her orgasms were intense. "Yes it was amazing.

"I knew you would. If you want more you come see me ok? I'll give you some whenever you want it."

Jenny nodded at Tom. She had finished getting dressed.

"God damn, you're fucking sexy. I love you all dressed up."

Tom stood up.

"Why don't you suck daddy's dick some more before you go."

Jenny looked down at his cock which was semi hard. "I have to get back to work, I don't want to be late."

"Well you better get busy then!" He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees. His cock in front of her face. Tom put his hand behind her head and pulled her forward. Jenny didn't resist. She leaned forward and opened her mouth. His cock pushing in between her lips.

"Ah yeah baby girl. You know what to do."

Jenny did know. She took the full length of his dick into her mouth. She could feel him getting totally hard as she sucked it up and down. Tom rested his hand on her head as she sucked.

"Open your shirt. I always want your tits out when you blow me. Just like the first time."

Jenny stopped sucking and quickly unbuttoned her shirt. She opened it up and unclasped her bra. Her perky 34b tits popped out.

"Fuck yeah. Love your tits. So glad you agreed to let me play with them that day." He reached down and pinched her nipples. Jenny yelped. "Ok baby girl. Suck my cock."

Jenny got back to work on his dick. She sucked and licked Tom's cock hurriedly. She did have to get back to work. That wasn't a lie. Unfortunately he had just came so it took a while for Jenny to get him to come again. But finally Tom started to moan and grunt.

"Yeah that's it. I'm getting close Jenny. Keep sucking. Yeah, here it comes!" Jenny was expecting Tom to cum in her mouth. She was surprised when he pulled out and aimed his cock at her tits. He stoked his cock a couple of times and shot three shots of jizz onto her tits. After he was done he shoved his dick back into her mouth. She obediently sucked it more, pulling every drop of cum out. After a couple of minutes he finally pulled out of her mouth.

"Damn I'll never get tired of that! You are a great cocksucker."

Jenny blushed and looked down at her tits. Semen was splashed all over them and was beginning to run down her body. She looked around for something to wipe it up. Nothing. Tom saw what she was looking for.

"Sorry I got nothing to help clean you. Guess you're gonna have to figure something out. Here I have an idea." He reached out and scooped up some of the cum onto his index finger.

"Here you go." He said as he brought the finger to her lips. Jenny opened her mouth and Tom stuck his finger in. She slowly sucked his pungent cum off it. Tom repeated this a few times until most of the cum was off her breasts. "There, all clean. Now you better get back to work. Don't want you getting fired."

Jenny quickly clasped her bra and buttoned her shirt. She tucked everything in. Hopefully she looked ok. She'll have to check herself in the bathroom. She looked at Tom. "I gotta go daddy."

"I know Jenny. Come see me again soon ok. I got lots of crystal if you want more."

"Ok I will." Jenny turned to leave.

"Hey you got any money? I need a few bucks." Tom asked.

Jenny thought for a moment. She had $60. But she didn't want to give it to him. "I don't think I have much."

"Let me see your purse."

Jenny reluctantly handed her purse to him. Tom grabbed it and rummaged through it. He pulled out her wallet. He opened it and found her cash. He looked at her a moment.

"I'm only going to take $40. Don't hold out on me again. You come see me you better bring me some cash. You understand?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl." he said and caressed her cheek.

Jenny could only smile. Tom put her wallet back into her purse and handed it to her. Jenny grabbed her purse and headed for the tent door.

"Wait!" He said. Jenny froze. Tom came up behind her. He slid his hand up the back of her skirt and stuck his hand between her legs. Her pussy still naked because he had her panties.

"Mmmm, wet as can be. Do you like it when daddy makes you do naughty things? Do you like being used like a cheap whore?" He pinched her clit gently. Jenny squirmed and stiffled a moan. Yeah you do, good girl." Tom removed his hand. "Get to work Jenny. See you soon."

Jenny left his tent and hurriedly walked to her car. Eyes down. She heard several voices laughing and talking. She couldn't hear what was said. She didn't care. She just wanted to get out of there. She got into her Land Cruiser and started it. She finally looked up. She stared to pull away when she saw Toad sitting in his car. He saw her and smiled and waved. Reflexively, Jenny waved back and rapidly drove away.

A few moments later she pulled into work and parked. She looked at herself in the rear view mirror. Her hair was a mess and her lipstick was smeared. She quickly brushed her hair then reapplied some lipstick. She checked the time. Crap. 1:30. She'd been gone for almost 2 hours. "God I hope no one notices how long I have been gone." She thought as she walked into her office building. She made her way to office and sat down at her desk. She logged into her computer. Nothing unusual. No messages from her boss. She checked her phone. She had a text from her husband wondering how the interview went. But nothing else.

She texted Mark "It went good! I'll tell you about it tonight, see you soon." Then opened her current project for work. She looked at it for a few minutes but couldn't focus. She checked her email. Nothing. She checked her phone again. She had so much energy. She couldn't stop moving. Her heart felt like it was beating a million times a minute. She took her pulse. 130. Fast. She got up and went to the bathroom. She pee'd and brushed her hair again. Then hurriedly she walked back towards her desk.

She tried to concentrate on her work but she couldn't focus. She kept thinking of Tom and how he used her. She did feel like a cheap hooker. It turned her on. She couldn't understand it. She was a strong smart woman. A believer in feminism but somehow she couldn't resist him. Just the thought of what Tom might do to her was making Jenny turned on. "No! I am strong! I will not go back there!" She thought to herself. But she knew that she was kidding herself. She put her head into her hands and began to softly cry.

The rest of the day was hectic. She still couldn't focus or sit still. She got up several times and talked to her coworkers. She tried hard to act normal. But it was pretty obvious that she wasn't normal. Her coworkers brushed it off as nerves from the interview. They all wished her luck and hoped she gets the promotion.

Finally, the day was over and she left the office. As she pulled out of the parking lot, she was tempted to go back to Tom's tent. Her body yearned for her to but she had to pick up the kids and turned towards home instead.

She picked up her kids from her mother in law and headed home. She was happy to be home because there was plenty to do. She took a quick shower to get the smell of Tom and his dried cum off her and to get some underwear on. Then it was help with homework and making dinner. Mark came home just in time for dinner as usual. They all sat down and ate and talked.

"So the interview went well?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, it was pretty straight forward. I think I had good answers to all their questions and they seemed to like me. Emily seems to think I'm a shoe in. We'll see."

"I hope you get it, you've worked so hard for it."

"Thanks babe, I hope so too!" Jenny said. She was fidgeting with her food. She wasn't hungry at all and only took a few bite's because the food was in front of her.

"You ok, sweetie?" Mark asked with a concerned look.

Jenny stopped fidgeting and looked at her husband. "Oh yeah! Just nervous about the job." She said and laughed. Mark gave her a weird look but continued to eat dinner.

Afterwards they all sat in the living room and watched TV. Jenny sat next to Mark on the couch. Her right leg crossed over her left. The right foot shaking like she was listening to music. She couldn't stop moving. "How long does this last? It's been hours!" She thought.

Mark looked at her again. She looked back at him. "Sorry! Damn nerves!" The kids went to bed shortly after and Jenny read them a story and tucked them in. She changed into her pjs. A large T shirt and shorts and then went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She thought she looked ok thankfully, and came back out to the living room and sat next to Mark.

She still wasn't feeling even remotely tired. She was also feeling horny again. Jenny cuddled up to Mark and put her hand on his thigh. "Hey baby, how about you and I get some of this nervous energy out of me?" She slid her hand up his thighs and gently cupped his cock. Mark was surprised but smiled at his wife. It had been a long time since they had sex. Usually they were both exhausted from work and dealing with the kids. But with Jenny and her nervous energy and with her rubbing his dick he was getting turned on.

"Yeah babe, I think we can do something about all the energy." He kissed her softly and began to fondle her right breast.

Jenny moaned and surprised him by kissing him harder. She was feeling extremely turned on. Her senses were on fire again. She reached down with both hands and undid his pants while they were still kissing.

"Maybe we should go to the bedroom babe. Don't want the kids to come out and see us." He said.

"We will, just want to feel your cock daddy."

Daddy? Jenny had never called him that before. "Why did.." But Mark stopped in mid sentence. Jenny had finally managed to get Marks cock out of his pants. She immediately went down on her knees and took him into her mouth.

Mark did not have a large cock. He was just under 5 inches. She was able to take all of it into her mouth and suck the entire length of it.

"Oh yeah baby, that feels amazing." He said and laid back on the couch watching his wife work on him. Jenny sucked enthusiastically. She had grown to love giving head. It made her feel good to suck cock. Her pussy getting very wet and turned on. Jenny looked up at her husband as she licked the head of his penis. This brought a moan of pleasure from Mark. Jenny smiled and took all the way in her mouth again. Watching his reaction to her sucking was getting her hot. She could feel him getting close. His hips moving with her rhythm.

Suddenly, she pulled his cock out of her mouth, stood up and took off her shorts and panties. Mark just watched as his wife climbed on top of him. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her eagerly awaiting pussy. She slid it all the way in.

"Ahhh yes Mark. God that feels so good!" Jenny purred as she began to ride her husband. Mark pulled up her shirt and exposed her tits. He sucked on each nipple as Jenny bounced up and down on him. Fueled by the meth she smoked earlier in the day with Tom, she rode her husband with amazing energy, but her husband's cock just wasn't big enough to make her feel like the others do. But she made the best of it and rubbed her clit as she fucked him. Mark laid back and put his hands on her ass and let Jenny do all the work.

Already close from her sucking him it didn't take long for Mark to cum. He felt it building. Mark tensed up and unloaded a stream of jizz into Jenny.

"Oh God! Fuck yeah!" Mark grunted as he came. Jenny felt him cum inside of her and kept going. Even though his cock wasn't hitting her spots, her rubbing her clit made sure she wasn't far behind him. A few more bounces and she came too. A small gush of fluid and several brief but intense waves hit Jenny.

"Ahhhhh yes!" She exclaimed as Marks rapidly shrinking dick flopped out of her. She wrapped her arms around her husband and kissed him passionately. "Thank you! That felt so good. I needed that." She whispered into his ear.

"Mmm you're most welcome." he whispered back. "But what's with calling me daddy? Where that come from?"

Jenny panicked briefly. She didn't even realize she had said that. "Oh uh. I was just caught up in the moment. Not sure why I said that. Sorry if I freaked you out."

"No it's okay, just never heard you call me that before. But you can if you want!" He said and smirked.

Jenny giggled. "Maybe I will." She said and got off him. She grabbed her panties and shorts and went to the bathroom to clean up. When she came back Mark was standing in front of the couch looking at a cushion.

"Uh we made a little mess." He said and pointed to the cushion they had been on. Jenny looked and saw a large wet spot in the middle of the cushion. "Did you pee or something?" He asked.

"Um no. It's not pee. It's just something that happens when I cum now. Not sure why it started but it happens now." Jenny said. She thought back to when Ed had fucked her in Tahoe and caused her to squirt for the first time. The memory made her smile.

"Oh ok, maybe we should put a towel down next time?" Mark asked.

"Yeah probably a good idea. I'll clean it up." Jenny grabbed the cushion and took it to the laundry room She cleaned it as best she could. "That will have to do for now." She told herself. She went back to the family room.

"I'm exhausted, I'm going to go to bed babe." Mark told her.

"Ok, I'm going to stay up for a little while longer. Don't think I can go to sleep just yet."

Mark smiled. "Ok, if you want round two just wake me up."

"Maybe I will." She replied as he went to bed. Jenny sat down and tuned in the TV. Her brain was still buzzing. She was not tired at all.

Two hours later Jenny was still wide awake. She had watched TV, scrolled through her social media and did a crossword. It was approaching midnight. She was getting frustrated. She knew she needed sleep but her brain wouldn't shut off. She googled how long Meth can affects the body and was shocked to see it could last days. She was seriously regretting smoking it. Why did she take the pipe from Tom? She didn't think it would last this long. The thought of Tom brought images back to her mind.

"Why am I helpless against him? Why do I like it when he does those things to me? Why do I lose control?" She thought to herself. Images of him touching her and of her sucking his cock flooded her brain. She put her hand down her shorts and began to rub her pussy.

"Stop it!" she said out loud and pulled her hand out her shorts. She needed to clear her head. She decided that with all the extra energy she had that a nice jog would feel good. Jenny opened the door to her bedroom. Mark was sound asleep, snoring lightly. She quietly went to her closet and changed into running clothes. Tank top and sports bra and leggings. She grabbed a light jacket and her running shoes and tiptoed out to the family room.

She put on her shoes and jacket and headed out the front door. She glanced at her watch. 12:10. Just a short run to clear my head. She thought. Jenny stretched on the front porch for a few minutes. It was cold. But she felt warm regardless. She headed out into

her neighborhood. She jogged slowly at first. Giving her legs a chance to warm up. The cool air felt nice on her face and in her lungs. She picked up the pace.

Initially she was focused on her running. But as she got into a groove her mind wandered. She thought about the job interview and her answers to the questions. She thought about being promoted and working as the Vice President of accounting for her company. Pride swelling inside her. She thought about Mark and the kids and how lucky she was to have such a great family.

She had intended to stay just in her neighborhood but as she turned a corner she realized that she had run to the boundary of the large city park that was about a half mile from her house. She was about to turn around and go back into the neighborhood but thought a lap around the park would make the distance of this run just about perfect.

Jenny crossed to the park and began to run on the parks jogging path. It was pretty well lit and there was no one around. There were houses that faced the park so she wasn't afraid. She lived in a very safe part of the city. She jogged along the path that she knew well. Again her mind drifted. How her life has been turned upside down the last year. She didn't notice when she turned a corner and headed for a darker more remote area of the park. Her mind was on Ed. The man she met in Tahoe. He was much older than her but he did things to her that were amazing. She smiled at her encounter with him. She still had his card. Maybe she'd say hello she thought as she jogged into a more heavily wooded and secluded area.

Suddenly the right side of her head exploded in pain and she fell to the ground. Dazed and confused Jenny tried to get oriented and get up when she felt a blow to her stomach. The air was knocked out if her. She rolled on the ground and was trying to catch her breath when she heard and low deep voice speak.

"Don't say a mothefucking word bitch. You scream or yell and I'll fucking kill you." the voice said as he grabbed her and rolled her onto her stomach. Jenny was still gasping for air as she felt her attacker begin to pull down on her leggings. She tried to struggle but was to weak. The man saw that she was trying to resist and pulled her hair hard causing her to yelp.

"Don't fucking resist. I will hurt you bad you understand?" He pushed her head down hard and then continued to pull down her leggings. He got them about halfway down her legs when he grabbed her panties and cut them off with a knife. "God damn bitch. You got a great ass!" Her attacker slapped her ass cheeks and then stuck his hand between her legs.

Jenny finally was able to get a good breath in. "Please no." she whimpered.

"There ain't no stopping it bitch. You stupid for jogging out here this late." he rubber her pussy for a few moments then mounted her from behind. He spit on his hand and rubbed hos cock.