Jenny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no please noooo!" Jenny cried as he plunged his cock into her.

Her attacker grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard again. "Shut the fuck up! You cry like that again and I'll stick you!" He placed the knife in front of her face. "You understand me?"

Jenny nodded and began to sob quietly. The rapist let go of her hair and started to fuck

Jenny. He wasn't gentle. He pumped in and out if her pussy hard. Each thrust eliciting a small squeal from Jenny.

As the initial pain and fear ebbed, Jenny unbelievably started to feel good. Her attacker was fucking her hard but he was big enough that he was hitting the erogenous areas in her pussy. Slowly the squeals turned into soft moans.

"Yeah that's it bitch. Just relax and enjoy it. It'll be over soon." He slapped her ass again.

Jenny couldn't believe it. She was getting close to cumming. Her rapist continued to

fuck her.

"Ah yeah bitch, your pussy is tight! Feels so good. You like my cock bitch?"

Jenny moaned softly. "Yes"

"Hell yeah, what a slut!" he laughed and continued to pump her pussy.

Jenny began to moan louder. She was close. A few more thrusts by her rapist and Jenny came. A flood of her juices gushed out of her. A few moments later her attcker grabbed her hips and thrust as far as could into her. He emptied his balls into Jenny. He laid on top of her for a few moments. Afterwards he got

off of her pulled up his pants.

"I hope for your sake you're on the pill. And you better not say a fucking thing to anybody about this. I know how to find you. I'll hurt you and your family."

Jenny then heard him running away from her into the park. She laid there on the ground for what seemed an eternity. Finally her emotions let go and she sobbed for several minutes. She chastised herself. How could she have been so stupid? She also

couldn't believe she orgasmed.

She laid there for a couple more minutes then slowly got up. Her attacker's semen ran down her thighs. She pulled up her leggings and began to walk towards home. Her head and stomach hurt from where he had hit her.

The walk home was a uneventful. She didn't see or hear anyone else. For the first time since smoking the meth with Tom, her mind was blank. She walked along the dark streets like a zombie. Finally, she made it home. Reflexively, she checked her watch like she always did after run. 1:38. Sighing she went inside and plopped down on a recliner. Her head throbbing and stomach aching. Tears started to flow again. She stayed there for several minutes. Whether it was the meth or the adrenaline wearing off Jenny finally felt tired. Exhausted really.

She had to clean herself up. She got up begrudgingly and made her way to her room. She made no attempt at being quiet. She went to the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the light. She was shocked to see herself. Her hair was tangled mess. She had a dark bruise on her right temple and a small cut from where her attacker had hit her. Her face was filthy. Tear streaks the only clean areas. Gingerly, she took off her jacket and top. She could see another large bruise on the right side of her body.

Jenny had no idea how she would explain this to Mark. She didn't want to tell him she was raped. But she had no idea what she was going to say to him when he saw her. She couldn't hide her injuries. She carefully took off the rest of her clothes and turned on the shower. She got in and let the warm water cascade over her. She lathered up a wash cloth and cleaned herself. All the dirt and cum washing off her. She was just about to get out when the door to the bathroom opened. Mark sleepily walked in.

"Hey babe, what's going on? Why are you.." he started but stopped when he saw the large bruise on her body.

"What the hell happened?" he asked obviously concerned.

Jenny turned off the water and grabbed a towel to dry herself. Mark walked up to look at her body and saw the bruise on her head.

"Holy Shit Jenn! What happened?" he repeated. "Are you okay?"

Jenny looked at her husband and began to sob. Mark grabbed the towel and wrapped ot around his wife. He gently walked her to the bed and sat her down.

"Hey its ok. I'm here. Talk to me. Tell me what happened Jenn."

Jenny sat there with Mark a couple minutes crying. She didn't want to tell him about the rape. It was too embarrassing and humiliating for her.

"Well I couldn't relax. I wasn't tired. So I decided that I'd go for a run to clear my head.

"Good lord, Jenn. Seriously?"

"I was running at the park, and I guess I wasn't paying attention and I tripped on something and fell. I hit my head and obviously my body."

Mark got up. "Jeez are you hurt anywhere else? Let me look." He stood Jenny up and took off the towel. He looked her over. He noticed her ass cheeks were red. But he saw no other obvious injuries.

"You butt is red, but otherwise I don't see anything else. Should we go to the ER?"

"No, I think I'll be ok. I just need to rest."

"Ok, if you change your mind let me know. Jeez Jenn, not the smartest thing you've done. You could seriously hurt yourself or worse been attacked. There are crazy people out there. Especially at night. Please don't do that again."

Jenny only nodded, tears once again rolling down her cheeks. Mark sat down by her and hugged her gently. "It's okay, everything is going to be fine. I was just scared. I'm happy your not seriously hurt. Let's get you into some pjs and into bed.

Mark went to her dresser and grabbed a fresh set of pjs. Jenny carefully put them on and climbed into bed. She laid there with lights out, Mark breathing deeply. Slowly, sleep came to Jenny.

End chapter 5