Jenny Ch. 05

Story Info
Jenny falls deeper into depravity. And pays the price.
8.6k words
4.12
14.9k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NorCalPerv
NorCalPerv
173 Followers

Ch. 05

Jenny waited nervously in the waiting room of her company's headquarters. It was 9:55 and she was patiently waiting for her name to be called for her 10:00 interview. She was wearing a professional but shapely outfit. Grey skirt and jacket with a white top. She looked every bit the part of an executive. She had rigorously prepared for her promotional interview, practice questions, reviewing company policies, and going over accounting procedures. But she was still nervous. Her stomach was in knots. "Calm down Jenn, relax. You got this! They want you." That's what her boss had told her at the Thanksgiving volunteer event. That was two weeks ago. Jenny's mind went back to that day. How Old Tom, the old homeless man had pushed her back into the bathroom and forced her to have sex.

Jenny knew that wasn't right. "He didn't force anything." She told herself. She didn't do anything to stop him from fucking her. She practically begged him for it. The truth was when she saw him at the food line her pussy started getting wet.

She was getting distracted. "Damn it! Focus Jenny!" She took out a compact and checked her makeup. Suddenly, the door to the office opened.

A tall thin bald man came out of the office. He was the senior vice president. "Mrs Darcy, we're ready for you. Come on in."

Jenny smiled and got up. She walked into the office and saw two other people in the room seated behind a larger table. They all got up as she entered and introduced themselves to her. After introductions were done they politely asked her to sit.

The senior vice president spoke. "I'd like to thank you for coming in for the interview today. We're going to ask you 6 questions and you'll have up to 2 minutes to answer each one. Afterwards you'll be given an opportunity to ask us any questions you might have. Are you ready to begin? He asked.

Jenny nodded her head."Yes, I'm ready."

"Ok, first question. Detail what you have done to prepare for the position of Vice President of Finance at our company."

Jenny took a deep breath and collected her thoughts before telling the panel about her education in accounting and finance, the management training courses she took that were offered by the company. She talked about the special projects she's done for the company in past two years including the very recent Thanksgiving. The panelists seemed receptive to her answer with several nods and smiles. Only one of the panelist seemed unimpressed. Sitting stone faced and writing on a notepad as Jenny spoke.

The panel asked the five other questions in turn. Jenny skillfully answered all with confidence. At the end they asked her if she had any questions for them.

"When do you think we'll know your decision?"

"We will have our decision by the end of next week and the announcement will be made before Christmas. The successful candidate will begin their new position January 2nd."

Jenny thanked the panel and left the office. She saw another candidate in the waiting room as she left. If was Carlos, another auditor in her division. A very smart and capable person. Seeing him made her nervous for her chances. "Please God, let me have this." She prayed.

Still jittery from the interview, Jenny walked back to her office. On the way she stopped by her boss Emily's office. Emily looked up

from her computer. "Well? How'd it go?"

"I don't know! I think I did ok. I answered all their questions and felt my answers were good and coherent. But who knows? I could have screwed it up big time. Ugh!

Now comes the waiting game!"

"Well I would not worry if I were you. I told you they like you and want to hire you. As long as you didn't really screw up, you're in."

"I hope so. Thanks for all your help and support Em. You really made this easy for me."

"Hey you did all the work. I just nudged you in the right direction." Emily gave Jenny a hug and Jenny went to her office. She texted her husband to tell him that she was done with her interview but got no reply. Probably busy she thought. Her nerves were finally calming down. She did a little work then realized she was hungry. She had been too nervous to eat breakfast this morning but now it was closing in on lunch and she needed food.

She didn't bring a lunch for herself. Her mind was on the interview this morning. She grabbed her purse and headed to her car. There were a few fast food restaurants relatively close to her job and although she didn't like having to eat fast food, it was the quickest option today. Besides she rarely ate junk food. Once in a while is ok.

She started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. She found the street going to where she needed to be blocked by a fire engine and Police. So she turned right to take a side street and go around. She realized that she was near the park that Tom had his tent. Unconsciously, she slowed down and looked at the tents as she drove by. Near a burned out car she saw it, a large blue tent with a pirate flag on it.

Jenny slowed down more almost stopping. As she pulled even with Tom's tent she saw him sitting out in front of his tent. He saw her car. He grinned, got up and walked out in front of her slow moving vehicle. Jenny stopped the car. Tom looked at her through the windshield for a minute. Finally he walked to the driver's window. She rolled the window down as he came to the door.

"Hello Jenny." He said as he reached in and stroked her hair.

"Hi"

Tom grabbed her earlobe and pinched. Jenny winced in pain.

"Hi what?"

"Hi daddy." She said trying to pull away from his hand.

"That's better," and he released her ear and began rubbing the back of her neck as he spoke. "I'm happy to see you. I was thinking you were avoiding me. How's my good girl today?"

"I'm good daddy."

"I'm happy to hear that. You look gorgeous. Why have you come here today? Do you want to suck daddy's cock again? Or do you want me to fuck your pussy?" Tom reached in with his left hand and began rubbing her left thigh.

Jenny's breathing was getting deeper. She could see other homeless people watching them. She looked at Tom. "Please stop daddy. People are watching us."

Tom continued to rub her leg "I don't care who watches. You didn't answer the question. Do you want to be my good little cocksucker again or do you want to spread your legs for me?" He slowly moved his hand up her skirt.

Jenny felt a jolt through her body as his hand reached her upper thigh. His hand was making her feel turned on. "Dammit". She was getting aroused and horny.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want to suck your cock." She whispered.

Tom squeezed her thigh hard.

"I want to suck your cock daddy!" She said with pleading eyes.

"You sure that's all you want?" He moved his hand up and felt her panties. "Spread your legs." Hesitantly, Jenny slowly opened her legs. Tom slipped a finger under her panties and rubbed her pussy. "Oh you are nice and wet down there little girl. Take your panties off."

Jenny paused for a moment then lifted herself up and reached under her skirt. She pulled off her silky white panties and showed them to Tom.

"Give them to me."

Embarrassed,she handed them to Tom. He took them and held them up. Jenny blushed. Several other people were milling around and a few saw what he was holding. Tom brought the panties to his nose and smelled them. "Your pussy smells so sweet Jenny. I think I'll keep these." He grinned and tucked them into his pocket. "I think it's time you visited my tent Jenny. Pull over and park and come inside." Tom said and went inside his tent.

Jenny sat there for a moment. Looking around she could see several other homeless people milling about. Most of them didn't pay any attention to her. One woman stared at her. She was muttering gibberish pointing at Jenny and laughing. Another man was glancing at her from a dilapidated car he was obviously living in. He looked like he wasn't all there mentally either.

Jenny thought about just driving away. But part of her was afraid of what Tom would do to her. He knew where she worked and what car she drove. Another part didn't want to leave, she liked the way he made her feel, submissive and slutty. Tom rubbing her pussy had felt so good, and the thought of his cock in her mouth again made her very horny. Slowly Jenny pulled over and parked. She got out of her Land Cruiser and locked it.

Jenny walked quickly to Tom's tent. She ducked her head and went inside. The inside of the tent smelled like cigarettes and stale beer. She saw that Tom was lying naked on an old dirty mattress that was in the corner of the tent. He was stoking his hard cock slowly.

"Welcome to my humble home baby girl, why don't you take off some of those clothes and make me feel good."

Jenny took off her jacket and looked around for a place to put it. There wasn't one. She laid it on a pile of Tom's clothes and proceeded to unbutton her blouse. Tom watcher her every move and stoked himself.

Jenny took off her blouse, laid it on her jacket then undid her bra. Her nipples getting hard in the cool air.

"Yeah that's it, I love your titties Jenny, play with them for me."

Jenny smiled and grabbed her tits. She squeezed and rubbed them together, pinching her nipples gently. Tom laid there watching intently and stoking his cock.

"That's a good girl, take that skirt off now."

Jenny reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. She pulled it down and stepped out of it. She had forgotten that her panties were in Tom's pocket. She laid her skirt on the rest of her clothes and stood there naked in front of Tom. Her arms crossed across her breasts.

"God you're gorgeous Jenny, turn around for me. I want to see your ass."

Jenny turned around. She felt embarrassed. Jenny could hear people just outside of Tom's tent talking. This was crazy she thought.

"Mmm my, what an ass you got. Why don't you come here and show daddy some love."

Jenny turned back around and slowly got on the mattress. She crawled up to Tom. Gently she grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. She loved the shape of it. It felt nice in her hand. She concentrated on it. Tom placed a hand on her chin and had her look up at him. He leaned in and planted long wet kiss on her. Jenny didn't like kissing him. His beard was scratchy and his breath was bad. But she didn't pull away. She kissed him back.

Tom squeezed her tits and gently pinched her nipples as they kissed. She liked the pinching. It was turning her on more. After a few minutes of kissing Tom pulled away.

"What do want Jenny?"

"I want to suck your cock daddy."

"That's my good little cocksucker. Get busy." Tom laid back on the mattress and Jenny positioned herself on her stomach between his legs. Again Jenny could hear voices close by and footsteps outside the tent but she didn't care. She took Tom's cock into her mouth. It felt so good inside her mouth that she instantly felt her orgasm building. Jenny sucked the head slowly making Tom moan loudly. She looked at him in the eye as she plunged her head all the way down his shaft.

"Oh yeah! That's a good girl. Make daddy feel good. Use that pretty mouth on me." Tom placed a guiding hand on the back of her head as she sucked up and down his cock. Jenny was in heaven. His cock was the perfect size. Jenny slid a hand down to her pussy and began pleasuring herself.

Tom was enjoying every moment of her talented mouth on his cock. He could feel himself getting closer. But he wasn't going to cum yet. Tom grabbed a pipe lying nearby and filled it with Meth. He lit it and took a hit. Nothing like getting your dick sucked while getting spun. Jenny looked up and saw him taking a hit off his pipe.

"You want a hit baby girl? It'll make everything feel even better." Tom offered her the pipe. Jenny looked at it as she sucked the head of his cock. Slowly she reached for it. Tom's dick slid out of her mouth as she put the pipe to her lips. Tom held the lighter to the bottom of the the pipe and lit it. Jenny waited for a moment then inhaled deeply. She held it in for a few seconds then exhaled. Jenny gasped. Immediately every neuron in her body began to tingle. She felt a surge of energy course through her body. Every sense was heightened. She had never felt anything like it.

Tom grinned and put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her back down to his cock. Eagerly she swallowed his cock again. The sensation of his dick entering her mouth was intoxicating.

"Yeah that's my girl. Suck daddy's cock."

She again slid her right hand down to her pussy and rubbed herself. Her clit was on fire. Every touch brought her close to orgasm. She bobbed her head in rhythm to her fingers. Everything was heightened. She squirmed with pleasure as her orgasm began to build. She wanted to cum.

Tom again knew she was getting close. But he wanted her frustrated. He knew he could get her to do anything if she wasn't allowed to cum. He grabbed her hair and pulled her off his dick. Jenny moaned in anger as his cock came out of her mouth.

Jenny couldn't stay still. Her body tingled. Her fingers continued to work her pussy furiously.

"Yeah that hit of crystal has got you going, told you it would make you feel incredible." Tom grabbed the pipe and took and another hit. Then gave it to a Jenny. She sat up and grabbed the pipe. Tom held the lighter to the bottom of the pipe and once again she inhaled deeply. She held it in for as long as she could then exhaled. The rush hit her again.

Tom laid her down on the mattress and spread her legs. Her pussy was red and soaked with her juices. "Damn I love your pussy baby girl." Tom bent down between her legs and licked her pussy slowly from the bottom to the clit. Jenny squirmed uncontrollably. He clamped his mouth on her clit and sucked it. The taste was exquisite.

"OH MY GOD! YES! YES! YES!" Jenny screamed. Her whole body shaking, she came in a rush of fluid into Tom's mouth. Tom greedily drank in all she had. Jenny's body jerked uncontrollably with pleasure.

Tom continued to suck her clit. She grabbed his head and tried to get him to stop. But he was latched on and holding her hips.

Finally he released his hold on her pussy. "Mmmm damn girl, that was hot. Never had a girl squirt in my mouth before. I like it." He moved between her legs and looked at her smiling, "Put me in you."

Jenny quickly grabbed his dick and guided it to her throbbing cunt. Tom felt his cock slide into her. Her pussy grabbing onto his dick. He laid on top of her and began to pump in and out of her. Every nerve in Jenny's body was tingling. She moaned loudly.

"You like daddies cock in your pussy baby girl?"

"Yes! I love your cock fucking me daddy." She gasped in return.

Jenny was focused on Tom fucking her, feeling euphoric when she heard a noise at the tent entrance. She looked at over and saw a man enter the tent. It was the man who was looking at her in the car. Tom kept fucking her.

"Someone just came in the tent." She told him. Tom didn't seemed worried and kept pumping away. He looked over at the man who was watching them.

"Hey don't worry baby girl, this is just my friend Toad. I told him all about you. He wanted to meet you. Be nice and say hi to Toad."

"Hi Toad."

"Hi Jenny."

Tom stopped fucking Jenny and got off her. Jenny was lying naked on the mattress. She tried to cover herself with her hands.

Tom saw her covering her and frowned. "Hey don't be shy baby girl. Toad is a good friend of mine. Why don't you show him your beautiful body."

Jenny looked and Tom who nodded. Slowly, she removed her hands and put them at her sides.

Toad looked her up and down and whistled. "Wow that's nice."

"Yeah buddy, Jenny's got an amazing body. Would you like to touch it?" Jenny looked in horror at Tom.

"Yes! I'd love to feel those titties."

"Go ahead, give them a squeeze."

Toad knelt down by Jenny. She moved away from him.

"Be a good girl and let Toad feel your tits." Tom told her.

Toad moved closer with anticipation but Jenny didn't budge. Tom frowned at her.

"You're being rude, don't make daddy tell you again." He said sternly.

Slowly, Jenny moved back closer to Toad. Eagerly Toad cupped and massaged both breasts. He flicked and squeezed her nipples. Jenny felt so degraded she couldn't watch as Toad paw at her breasts. Toad bent down and sucked each nipple. Tom watched with amusement as his friend enjoyed fondling Jenny.

"You should see her pussy too. It the prettiest one you'll ever see." Toad stopped playing with her tits and just looked at her. Jenny looked at Tom, who just looked back at her. She sighed and stretched out and spread her legs. Toad looked at her waist.

"You were right. Her pussy is pretty."

"Go ahead and touch it Toad."

He slid a hand down her body began to finger Jenny. He rubbed her clit and inserted a finger into her pussy. As horrified as she was by Toad molesting her, it felt good and she was starting to get turned on again. Toad was hitting her spots. She began to moan softly. Tom smiled and moved on the other side of her and started to suck her nipples. This made Jenny even more aroused. She moaned again and her hips jerked.

"You know what she really loves Toad? She loves to suck cock. I bet if you pulled yours out she'd blow you."

Toad needed no more prodding. He quickly undid his pants and pulled out his dick.

He knelt on the mattress. His cock was a short skinny uncircumcised thing. Jenny looked at Toad's cock. She looked again at Tom and without prompting moved over to Toad's dick. She stroked his dick a few times then licked the shaft and head. Finally she put his salty cock in her mouth and started to suck the head.

"Oh fuck yeah! Damn that feels good." Toad said.

Tom watched with amusement as Jenny sucked Toad. After a few minutes he whispered in her ear.

"Get on you hands and knees baby girl."

Jenny stopped sucking Toads cock and got on all fours. She immediately began sucking his cock again. Tom got behind her and began rubbing her pussy. Jenny moaned as his fingers worked her clit. Her pussy was dripping wet. Tom grabbed her hips and plunged his cock into her. Jenny felt him enter her and she moaned. A bolt of energy went through her body and she felt her orgasm build. For the first time in her life she had two cocks in her at the same time. Pleasure coursed though Jenny. She synced her sucking of Toad's cock with Tom's thrusts.

"Yeah that's a good girl. You like having two cocks in you, don't you?" Jenny moaned loudly in reply. He started to fuck her harder. Each thrust forcing Toad's cock all the way into her mouth. Toad grabbed a handful of her hair and began to fuck her mouth. Drool

seeped from Jenny's mouth onto her chin and the mattress. Her tits swaying back and forth from the force of both men using her.

Suddenly Toad stiffened. Jenny knew what was coming. Toad grunted loudly and grabbed her head with both hands. He thrust all the way into her mouth and held her head down. Cum filled her mouth. Jenny tried to swallow it all but several globs of semen oozed out of her mouth. She continued to suck on Toad's softened dick. Tom continued to pump his cock into her pussy.

"See, I told you she loves sucking cock. I could see it in her face the first time I met her. She just didn't know it yet!" Tom laughed as he fucked her. Toad's cock slid out of her mouth and Jenny moaned softly with each of Tom's thrusts. She was close to climax.

"You need to clean up the mess you made Jenny." Tom told her and put his hand on the back of her head. He pushed her face down towards the mattress as he fucked her.

Jenny could see the globs of Toads cum that fell onto the dirty mattress.

"Go on, clean your mess!" Tom said as he continued to push her head down. Toad giggled at the sight.

"Yeah, clean you mess!" Toad squeaked.

Jenny bent down and began to lick up the first glob of cum. The mattress smelled foul and it made Jenny gag but she began to lick up the semen. Tom held her head down and fucked her harder. She was getting close to cumming. Tom pulled her hair hard. The sharp pain and continuous pumping of Tom's cock sent her over the edge. Another intense orgasm hit her. Another gush of fluid leaked from her pussy as is spasmed and her body tingled.

NorCalPerv
NorCalPerv
173 Followers