Jenny Fucks Incest Brother & Sister

Story Info
Kayla & Kai have a threesome with Jenny.
8.1k words
4.46
14.1k
28

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla Anderson is stunningly beautiful. Maybe too beautiful. Maybe she's just too far out of my league. At least that's what my mind was telling me.

On a trip to France with my mom and hers, I got to know Kayla extremely well. When we discovered that we both had sexual relationships with our moms, we fell into each other's arms and enjoyed mind-blowing lesbian sex. Later, our moms joined in. It was epic!

Coming back home to southern California, though, was like waking from a pleasant dream. I went back to work and classes at the community college, and Kayla went back to UCLA, to star on their tennis team. Despite promises, I figured this girl had many people, both girls and guys, fawning all over her. She'd soon forget her new friend Jenny.

I'd mentioned that I was thinking of transferring to a four year school, and was interested in UCLA. Kayla was very supportive, and offered a weekend to show me around campus and see the apartment she shares with her twin brother, Kai. She'd mentioned Kai in passing, but that's all I knew. Sadly, there was no mention of our relationship or sex, so I assumed my feelings of insecurity were warranted.

Kayla met me at the door when I arrived at the apartment, and ushered me in.

"Wow!" I said as Kayla closed the door. "This is incredible!"

"We love it," Kayla said, looking around. "Our mom totally spoils us. Let me take you around the place."

She showed me the sunken living room with a fireplace and a huge TV. They had a large kitchen, with a bar, a spacious dining area, and a deck. In the back, there were two bedrooms with giant bathrooms and even a Jacuzzi! I was blown away. I threw my backpack in Kayla's room and we returned to the living room.

"Where's your brother?" I asked as we sat on the couch.

"Away at a game," Kayla said. "I miss him. But he'll be back tomorrow. You'll like him!"

"So we have the place to ourselves?" I asked, hoping against hope.

"We do!" Kayla said, laughing. "We can do whatever we want!"

It'd been weeks since our trip to France, but the memory of Kayla's body would not leave my mind. I admit, I'd spent more than one session rubbing my pussy to an orgasm thinking about her.

Here was this incredible beauty sitting right next to me on the couch. Her honey-blonde hair down her back, her enormous breasts forming two globes on her chest. I could even just make out two little bulges where her nipples stuck out. Her face was open and her blue eyes pierced right into me. Even when she sat, her stomach was flat. Her short skirt allowed me to see her incredibly fit thighs and legs. I knew what was beneath her panties, and wanted to taste her again so bad!

"You okay?" Kayla said.

I pulled myself away from staring at her crotch. "Oh yeah. I'm fine!" I said, a little too cheerily. "Maybe just hungry?"

I wasn't really hungry, but needed a good excuse.

"That's great!" Kayla said, getting up. "Let's make dinner."

Kayla whipped up rice and chicken mixed with bullion super quick. I was impressed by her cooking skills. The kitchen wasn't the only place where she was talented.

After doing the dishes, we returned to the living room and sat on the couch again. I was getting nervous, and felt out of place, like the most popular girl in school had invited me over and I wasn't sure how to act!

"You still seem kind of nervous, Jenny," Kayla said, putting her hand on my thigh. I too was wearing a short skirt and clingy top, trying to look sexy without being too obvious.

"Can I be honest with you?" I said, putting my hand on hers.

"Of course!" she said. "We're friends!"

"Is that all we are?" I asked, maybe with a tad too much pleading in my voice.

"Oh!" Kayla said, her look of concern fading and a smile creeping up on her face. "Jenny, we're a lot more than just friends," she said, lifting her other hand and using it to cup my cheek. "Can I be honest too?" she said, stroking my cheek with the back of her hand.

I nodded.

"I've really been looking forward to you coming over. I'm really into you, you know?"

"You are?"

"Absolutely!," Kayla said.

I nearly burst out in tears.

"What's the matter, Jenny?" Kayla said, once again concerned.

"I'm, I'm so sorry!" I said. "I don't know what's the matter with me. You're, um, just so pretty that I thought France was, you know, just a dream and that you wouldn't want to still be with me."

Kayla hugged me tight. I sobbed a little into her shoulders. I guessed I had been feeling a lot more pressure than I admitted to myself.

She pulled back and grasped me by the shoulders. "Jenny, I really don't know what you're talking about. You are incredibly beautiful. I'm the one that should be overjoyed that you want to be with me!"

Kayla wiped a tear from my cheek. "Now you're even more beautiful!" she said.

We both laughed, the tension relieved.

"I want to kiss you now," she said. "Is that okay?"

"So okay!" I said, leaning towards her.

Our lips met, soft, warm, gentle. Kayla moved her hands behind my back and pulled me in closer. When she broke off, she began to kiss my wet cheeks and my neck. I felt her tongue gently lick. It sent shivers down my spine.

"We're going to have a great time this weekend, Jenny," Kayla said, looking at me intently. "I promise!"

We kissed and embraced each other for a while, gently caressing each other's arms. There was no exchange of tongues. I was waiting for Kayla to initiate that, but she didn't.

"You know what I think we need?" Kayla said, breaking off.

"What?" I said.

"Time in the Jacuzzi tub!"

She got up, pulling me to my feet and taking me down the hallway.

"Do we need our suits?" I asked, still uncertain.

Kayla shook her head as she turned into the Jacuzzi room. "Nope, we don't!"

She opened up a cabinet and pulled out four candles. She handed two to me and she put two on one side of the tub. I put mine on a side table and on the window ledge. Kayla took out a lighter and lit all four. She turned out the light, and the room became bathed in candlelight. The steam from the tub added to the ambiance like a glowing fog, filling the room.

"Will you do me a favor?" Kayla asked, approaching me as I stood next to the tub.

"Of course," I said. "Anything."

"Will you undress me?" she said, smiling.

"Only if you'll return the favor," I said.

"I plan on it!" Kayla said, grasping my arms and pulling me in.

We kissed again, but this time I felt Kayla's tongue pressing against my lips. As I opened, she entered me and began moving her tongue over and under mine. I felt a rush of pleasure and arousal, and began swirling my tongue around hers.

As we broke off, Kayla lifted her arms over her head. I grabbed the hem of her top and pulled. It was actually hard for me to get it over her large breasts, and when I managed it, her boobs bounced, but just a little. As the top came completely off, Kayla dropped it onto the floor.

Now I could see her tits clearly, pushing through her bra. I reached my hands to touch them.

"Not yet," Kayla said quietly. "First, my skirt."

She turned around and I undid the clasp and zipper of her skirt, pushing it down, and then kneeling to pull it off. I was just inches away from her incredible ass. She was wearing a thong so her butt cheeks were already uncovered. I stood, letting my hands graze over her ass as I moved to undo her bra.

"Mmm," Kay moaned.

Her bra was actually pretty hard to undo. Her boobs are much larger than mine, so it apparently takes a stronger bra to hold them in. Kayla giggled slightly until I managed to get it undone. She shrugged the bra onto the floor and turned back around.

"Even I have problems getting my them off," she said softly, reaching up and caressing my cheek.

"Now?" I said, looking down at her enormous breasts, two perfectly round mounds with large, nearly translucent, areola surrounding nipples that stood straight out.

"One more piece," she said. "And take your time."

I knelt again in front of her. Her black thong barely covered her pubic mound. I kissed it through her panties as I grasped the waist band and began to pull down slowly.

"Oh," Kayla said. "I just love you undressing me like this. It's really turning me on!"

"Me too!" I said, pulling her panties down to reveal a bush that perfectly matched her honey-blonde head of hair. It was trimmed up on the sides but left pretty long on top.

As I got the thong to the ground, Kayla stepped out of it. I was still next to her bush, so I kissed it before I stood.

Kayla kissed me deeply, and I felt her reach for the clasp of my skirt.

"Now it's my turn," she said, undoing the clasp and zipper, and letting it fall off of me.

Kayla was a little more forward then I'd been. She used her hand to cup my pussy outside of my panties. I practically jumped as her fingers made contact with my pussy lips.

I lifted my arms and Kayla lifted off my top. She immediately reached behind me to unclip my bra. I lowered my arms and it fell to the ground.

"You are gorgeous, Jenny!" Kayla said, admiring my breasts. My nipples too were now standing up, hardened with desire.

Kayla knelt and pulled off my panties, slowly pulling them down my legs as she held her face next to my bush. Mine is darker blonde than Kayla's, and trimmed a little bit more.

"I love your bush," Kayla said, running her fingers through it. "So soft. And I can smell your scent," she said, breathing in through her nose.

She stood and we kissed again. I could feel her hard nipples pressing against my breasts and her mound against mine. I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks. They were so firm and smooth.

As we broke off, Kayla stepped into the tub and took my hand, leading me to get in with her.

The Jacuzzi had benches on the sides, but Kayla lay stretched out. As she floated, her breasts and nipples rode on top of the water's surface, as well as her hairy mound, like a little furry island.

I sat on a bench, and glided her over to me. I bent down slightly and kissed and tongued her mouth. My hands began to roam across her body, first her back and ass cheeks, then down her legs. Coming back up, I moved my hands to her upper thighs, her stomach, and finally grazed fingers across her nipples.

"Oh yes!" she gasped, breaking off.

My fingers started playing with her nipples, squeezing them, pulling up on them.

"Remember when you gave me a nipple orgasm?" Kayla said, staring at my fingers playing on her tits. "That was so awesome!"

"I do," I said. "Maybe you'll do that to me sometime!"

I bent over slightly, and took a nipple into my mouth, licking around it, pursing my lips on it, then sucking in, taking in the entire nipple and areola.

"Oh fuck!" Kayla said, her pelvis moving up and down slightly.

I used one hand to continue tweaking her other nipple, while with my free hand I caressed her butt, barely running my index finger into her crack, causing her to jerk down, as if she wanted me to find her wet pussy.

Kayla swung around and positioned herself on my lap. I moved forward so her legs could wrap around my waist and our bodies could pull together. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, tonguing and kissing my mouth.

She pulled back slightly, pulled her hands from my neck, and placed both of them on my breasts, squeezing them and pushing them in with her palms.

"I love your breasts, Jenny," she said, looking down at them. "So full and firm and delicious!"

"I love you touching them," I said, holding her on my lap with my hands at her waist.

As she kneaded my boobs, I felt pleasure flow out from my breasts to the rest of my body. She fingered my tits, enhancing the feeling. When her tongue touched one of my nipples, I drew in a quick breath.

"Ah. Oh! Yes, Kayla. Suck my tits. Mmm!" I moaned.

I squeezed her ass and ran my index finger into her crack and began pressing on her anus. My finger pushed in just slightly and I eagerly fingered her butthole.

"Shit, that's good!" she said. "I think it's time we take this to my bedroom. Don't you?"

Kayla moved off of my lap and stood, then stepped out of the tub. I followed and she handed me a towel, taking one for herself.

"I want you to dry me off, Jenny," she said, turning away from me.

I wrapped my towel around her, drying her boobs and stomach. I moved it around back and massaged her butt as I dried it. I knelt and dried each leg, kissing them as I moved down. As I came back up I moved into her crack and gave a long lick from bottom to top.

"Oh!" she said. "Fuck, Jenny!"

I stood, and she used her towel to slowly dry my breasts. As she moved to my stomach, she put her mouth on one nipple and licked me. She knelt, and dried my legs, moving in to kiss my bush and run her tongue up my slit.

"Mmm," I said. "More of that, please!"

Kayla stood and dropped the towel. She took two of the candles and beckoned me to follow. I picked up the other two, and we made our way to her bedroom.

We set the candles down on the bedside tables and Kayla switched off the light. She knelt on the side of the bed opposite to me and crawled up. I threw my backpack on the floor and did the same so we could met in the middle.

"I'm so fucking hot for you right now," Kayla said, running her hands down my back and feeling my ass.

We tongued each other as I kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples. As we broke off, I gently pushed her down on the bed. She laid down on her back and I came up between her legs.

Taking her nipples into my mouth, I traced little circles around them with my tongue.

"Ah, ah," Kayla moaned, her eyes closed, as she lifted her chest up and down.

I alternated nipples and noticed her tongue licking her lips, and pushing her head down into the pillow. Her nipples were so hard and big. I licked up her neck and put my tongue into her mouth.

As we kissed, I moved my hand down between her legs. As I pushed my index finger into her slit, I felt so much juice that it got all over my hand and was dripping down on the sheets. I lifted a finger to my mouth, closing my eyes and sucking the juices off.

"You taste so good!" I said.

I reached back down and touched her clit as she moaned and called out, "Oh, oh, oh!"

I began to move my face down - stopping to suck on a nipple, then kissing her stomach. I pushed her legs apart and began kissing her bush and then on either side of her pussy lips.

"Oh, ah, fuck, oh!" Kayla moaned, her pelvis lifting and falling in rhythm to her quickened breathing.

As I flicked my tongue onto her slit, she opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"You're eating me out! Fuck, Kayla. You're eating my pussy!"

With that, she closed here eyes and bent her neck back. She reached down and held my head against her crotch. My tongue pushed into her slit and I began licking her clit.

"Oh shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, don't... stop!" Kayla cried softly.

I put my mouth over her entire slit, then kissed the hood hiding her clit. I opened her slit with my fingers and flicked her engorged clit. I inserted a finger into her vagina and began moving it in and out. It was covered in juice. I began sucking and licking her clit in earnest.

Kayla began rocking on my mouth and hand, her back, waist, and pelvis moving in waves - waves that got bigger the closer she came or an orgasm.

"I'm going to cum with your mouth on me. I'm... I'm... fuck! I'm cumming! Ahhhh!"

Kayla began jerking her pelvis up and down rapidly, her legs jerking and spasming as she came. I kept my mouth on her pussy and my fingers inside her as fresh juices filled my mouth and tongue.

As her movements slowed, I crawled back up. She grabbed my face and kissed and tongued me, her body still jerking and moving rhythmically beneath me.

"I came so hard!" Kayla said, breaking off and still holding my face. "You made me cum so fucking hard!"

"I love licking your pussy, Kayla," I said.

"Now it's my turn to lick yours!" Kayla said, turning me over on my back.

Kayla propped herself up with one hand and used the other hand to rub one of her nipples against one of mine. Feeling her tit flick against my tit sent shivers through me. As she began twisting my nipples between her fingers, I found my back arching, feelings of pleasure coursing through me.

She moved on top of me and began sucking on my nipples, moving up to stick her tongue in my mouth and back down to my breasts. I felt her hand reach to my crotch. When she pushed into my slit I realized how wet I was. Kayla smiled as she brought her wet finger to her mouth and sucked it dry.

"You taste awesome!" she said, kissing me so I could taste myself on her tongue.

Moving down, she positioned herself between my legs. She used her index and middle finger on both sides of my labia and squeezed them together and moved them up and down. It felt so good on my clit!

"Ooh, yeah!" I cooed. "Oh, that's good!"

She kissed the top of my slit and ran her tongue down its length, sending shivers through me. I looked down, and she was watching me get aroused. That turned me on even more.

"I love looking at you while you eat me, Kayla!" I said, my pelvis responding to her kisses by thrusting up and down.

Kayla's eyes twinkled, and I felt her tongue push into my pussy lips and contact my clit.

I close my eyes and arched my back, crying, "Oh fuck. My clit. Oh fuck, Kayla!"

She sucked on my clit and then moved down to thrust her tongue into my pussy. Up and down, up and down, she went. All the while I was edging closer to an orgasm. I lost track of reality as I felt two fingers enter me and begin to pull in and out while her tongue fucked me.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming!" I cried out. I took in a breath and held it as the orgasm wave crested over me. As I let it out, my body spasmed and shook - the waves washing over my body, carrying me away in pleasure.

Even before the orgasm subsided, I pulled Kayla up and kissed her and kissed her, my tongue finding hers and sharing in my pussy juices.

"Fucking awesome!" I said finally.

"For me too," Kayla said.

We cuddled and kissed, playing with nipples, until sleep finally overtook us.

In the morning, Kayla fixed us granola and yogurt for breakfast. We spent some time making out but didn't make love again that morning. It was time for the campus tour.

We walked all over UCLA. It's a big campus with lots of big buildings. I got a little lost in it all.

"No worries," Kayla said after I expressed my confusion. "It's not really about the campus as much as the professors and your program."

We ended the tour at an on-campus coffee shop. After ordering drinks and finding a spot, a tall guy with blonde hair approached our table.

"Kai!" Kayla blurted out, jumping up and giving Kai a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

She pulled away and put her arm around him. "Jenny, this is Kai, my brother."

I got up and hugged Kai. He was very handsome and muscular. I figured that made sense for a football player. But he didn't have that 'I'm a jock and I know it' kind of look.

Kai went to order a drink and returned shortly.

"Kayla says you guys had an awesome time in France," Kai said, setting his drink down and taking a seat.

"We did!" I said, glancing at Kayla and not at all sure how much she had told him. "It was so nice of your mom to take us."

"Yeah," Kai said, picking up his coffee. "She likes to do that. She's very generous."

I knew just how generous she was, having spent time licking her pussy and having her give me a wonderful orgasm!

"So, Kayla tells me you're thinking of enrolling here next term?" Kai said, setting down his drink.

"I am!" I replied. "UCLA is pretty awesome, and I hear their business major is really good. I'm pretty sure I'm coming, if they accept me."

We talked some more, about Kai's role on the football team, and about Kayla's tennis adventures - and lots of things. I thought Kai was pretty cool. After a little while, Kai got up to leave.