Jenny Fucks Incest Brother & Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit, Kayla bent over and made out with Kai. His dick softened and slid out of her pussy, cum oozing from the tip of his penis and from Kayla's slit. I took Kai's dick in my mouth and licked it clean. Then I did the same to Kayla's pussy.

I sat up, wiping cum from my mouth. "Shit, guys! That was awesome!"

"But you haven't fucked Kai yet!" Kayla said.

"Oh, I don't think my dick will need much persuading," Kai said as Kayla slid off of him.

"Want to lick my pussy?" I said to Kai, now so much more comfortable.

"Can I?" Kai said, sitting up.

"I want to feel your tongue fucking my pussy, Kai!" I said, laying on my back and spreading my legs wide.

Kai moved in and first came up to kiss me, then began licking and sucking on my tits. His hand reached between my legs.

"Your pussy is so wet, Jenny," he said.

"It's wet for you, Kai," I said, running my fingers through his blonde hair.

Kai moved lower, kissing my stomach, then got between my legs. His tongue felt soft as he licked my slit up and down. I felt shivers of pleasure as he thrust his tongue into my vagina.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah," I began to moan, my body moving in waves from my chest down through my legs.

"Are you ready for his cock, Jenny?" Kayla said, as she tweaked my tits, sending more shivers through me.

"I want your cock inside me, Kai. Please fuck me!" I said.

Kai lifted up and his dick was hard again. "See what your pussy does to me?" he said, smiling.

He came up on top of me, and I grabbed his dick. Finding my opening, I began to guide him in.

"Put that big cock in my pussy. Push it in, Kai!" I said.

I could feel him part my lips. As his head pushed inside me, pussy stretched, and it gave me the most incredible feeling.

"Keep pushing, Kai. I want you so bad!" I said.

I watched as Kai got his entire cock inside me. That giant thing was now buried deep in my pussy.

I looked up at Kayla, who was also staring at Kai's dick. "It's so big, Kayla. So big!"

"I know," she said. "Isn't it great?"

"Uh huh," I said, feeling Kai pull out some, and then push back in.

"Keep fucking me, Kai. Oh, yeah, oh, oh, don't stop fucking, Kai!"

Kai's rhythm got faster, and my pelvis started moving up and down, completely out of my control. I started feeling an urge to pee as Kai's dick plunged in and out, in and out, in and out.

Suddenly I came, very quick and hard. Kai came out of me and much to my surprise, I started squirting pussy juice all over his dick and the bedsheets.

"Oh shit!" I cried. "Oh shit!"

"You squirted!" Kayla said.

"I, I didn't know I could do that!" I said. "I want to cum again, Kai. Keep fucking me. I'm already close!"

Kai put his dick back inside me and started fucking me hard and fast.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" he cried and pushed even deeper.

"Ahhhh!" I cried, cumming again and feeling Kai's cock pulsing inside me, shooting load after load of cum in my pussy. My toes curled up and my legs started jerking. The second orgasm was much stronger and lasted longer, sending me into another world of pleasure.

Kai's dick kept spasming, as did my legs. Finally, he slowed and lay down on top of me. We kissed and kissed, our tongues sharing the pleasure of cumming together.

Eventually, Kai pulled out of me, which was very pleasurable in and of itself.

"That felt so incredible!" I said, still out of breath.

"It looked like it!" Kayla said. "I loved watching my brother fuck you, Jenny!"

I looked up at these two, a brother and sister who could love each other in a way that is so special.

"I'm honored that you guys were willing to share your love with me," I said, sitting up.

We embraced and kissed each other.

"We loved it too!" Kai said. "And the evening is young!"

"More sharing to come!" Kayla said.