Jenny Fucks Incest Brother & Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry guys, but I've got practice," he said. "But I'll see you later back at our place, yes?"

"For sure!" Kayla said.

Kayla walked with Kai to the exit, engaged in some sort of a private conversation.

After she returned, Kayla turned to me saying, "So... what do you think?"

"What do you mean?" I said. "He's great!"

"Pretty cute, right?" Kayla said, with a wink.

I was a bit embarrassed talking about Kayla's brother that way in front of her, but said, "Sure. He's very handsome."

"I think so too!" she said. "You know, Jenny, he kind of likes you."

"Huh?" I said.

"I just talked to him. He says he's pretty attracted to you. Says you're hot!"

I hadn't realized Kayla was playing match maker for her brother!

"Well," I said. "I agree he's pretty hot too, but you're his sister and, aren't we already sort of involved?"

I was getting a bit confused.

Kayla laughed. "I'm not saying you should sleep with my brother! He just mentioned that he's into you and would be open to it if you were."

"Oh," I said. I had to admit, the thought of Kai was kind of a turn on. "And you wouldn't mind?"

"Course not!" Kayla replied. "I'm completely smitten by you, Jenny, but it wouldn't be fair to keep that amazing body all to myself!" She paused for a moment, stirring her coffee. "You've been with guys, right?"

I hesitated. "I have," I said, a little haltingly. "It's complicated."

"How so?" she asked.

I hesitated again. Should I reveal the other secret I had? I decided that since we already shared an incestuous relationship with our mothers, what could it hurt?

"Well," I started. "I was with a guy, my first, just after I turned 18. It was pretty awful, so I swore off sex. That was before I started having sexual feelings for my mom."

"That part I know!" Kayla said. "And she is quite a lover!"

"So, Mom and I had sex with Julie Fraser. I know you know that."

Kayla nodded.

"Julie started talking about the joys of sex with men and how I should try again, just finding the right guy."

"And?" Kayla said.

"So, well, there was this guy, Jordan. He was a virgin. And, um, well, I may have invited him over to fuck me... and my mom."

Kayla's eyes grew wide. "And what happened?"

"Actually, it was great. I guess guys are really into the mother/daughter thing? Anyway, I knew I was pretty safe 'cause this guy had never fucked anyone."

"And he fucked both of you?" Kayla said, still wide-eyed.

"Oh yeah. It was an awesome threesome. It kind of turns me on just thinking about it."

"So just the two then?" Kayla asked. "The two guys?"

I laughed. "Oh no. We've actually invited several virgins over for threesomes. It's kind of turned into our thing."

"No fucking shit!" Kayla said.

"Other than that, though, I've never just been with a guy, you know?" I said.

Kayla laughed. "That's some story, Jenny. Wow!" She took a sip and set her glass down, obviously thinking. "You know, I happen to know that Kai is also safe. He's very gentle and kind with the girls he's been with."

"And you know this how?" I asked.

"Duh! We live in the same apartment," Kayla said, smiling. "I've met the girls he's slept with, and even talked to them about it!"

"Oh," I said. "That makes sense. I'm glad to hear that. Maybe, sometime, if it feels right."

I looked at my watch.

"Look, I've got a meeting with someone from the Business Department soon. Maybe we should walk that way?"

We stood, and Kayla walked me to the Business & Economics office and said we'd meet back at her place.

The meeting went great, and I left more certain than ever that I'd apply for the next term.

I walked back to Kayla's apartment and knocked on the door.

Kayla opened the door saying, "You don't have to knock, Jenny. You should just come on in!"

"Oh," I said, a little taken back. "Thanks! Boy, something smells good!"

"That's Kai in the kitchen. We love to cook. You'll find out," Kayla said, closing the door.

She was right. The two had worked up a lasagna that was absolutely incredible. We ate on their deck, sipping an Italian wine their mom had stocked in the fridge.

After clearing the dishes, we took our wine into the living room. Kai sat between Kayla and I. Kayla put her hand on Kai's leg. That was a little weird.

"Kayla told me about your adventures in France," Kai said.

I looked at Kayla. "You mean, castles and stuff?" I said.

Kayla smiled. Kai laughed.

"Oh no, not about the castles, but about the more indoor adventures," Kai said. "Shit, Jenny, she told me you are one incredible lover!"

"Oh!" I said, a little embarrassed. Apparently there were few secrets between these siblings. "Well, your sister is absolutely beautiful!"

"Don't I know it!" Kai said, looking at Kayla.

The two exchanged a knowing look. Kai nodded towards Kayla, who took Kai's hand.

"Jenny," she started. "There's something else you need to know about our family."

"Okay," I said slowly.

"Mom and I are lovers, you know that," Kayla said.

"Don't I ever!" I said, remembering her mom, Kathy, and my face in her pussy.

"Kai and I," Kayla said. "We also have a pretty close relationship."

"Huh?" I said, starting to get a funny feeling about where this was going.

"You wanted to know how I knew Kai was a gentle lover," Kayla said.

I nodded.

"I know because I've made love to him. A bunch of times."

I sat there, dumbfounded.

"You... guys... together?" was all I managed to get out.

Kayla looked a little crestfallen. "Maybe we shouldn't have... I'm sorry, Kayla."

Now it was Kayla who looked like she was going to burst into tears.

"No, Kayla," I said, sitting up straighter. "I'm not upset - at all."

"You're not?" Kayla said.

I laughed. "You're kidding me, right? You and I have sex with our mothers. Why is this any different?"

Both Kai and Kayla laughed, and seemed to relax.

"No," I said. "It just took me a second. I could tell you guys were close. I just didn't have any idea how close!" I looked down for a second. "I don't have any siblings. It's always just been Mom and me. But..."

"But?" Kai asked.

"But thinking about the two of you right now, you know, with each other? Kind of hot!"

"Whew!" Kayla said. "That's a relief. It's always a gamble telling someone stuff like this even though, well, they might also have a different sort of family thing going on."

"You've told others?" I asked.

Kai and Kayla looked at each other and smiled.

"We have," Kai said, looking back at me. "Let's say we've invited a few special guests into our relationship as a family."

"Oh!" I said, something beginning to dawn on me. "Kayla, is that why you were asking me about how I felt about sleeping with Kai earlier? Sorry, Kai."

"No worries!" Kai said, smiling. "I asked to her ask you."

"Because you... want to... sleep with me?" I asked, not believing that this hunk of a guy would want me.

"Very much," Kai answered softly. "But only if you want to."

"Oh, I do... want to, I mean," I said, a little sheepishly. "So... wait," I said, looking at Kayla. "If you two are lovers, and you and I are lovers... then..."

"Maybe we could all be lovers together?" Kayla said, smiling broadly.

A threesome with a brother and sister. I had not thought this weekend would include that!

"Shit, you guys," I said. "I'm starting to get aroused just thinking about the two of you together. If I get to join in, that'd be awesome!"

"That's what we were hoping you'd say," Kai said, placing his hand on my thigh. "But listen, we want to take this slowly. Kayla says your experience is, well, limited?"

"Threesomes, no," I said. "Guys other than virgins, yes, very limited. And certainly not guys like you Kai. You know you're smoking hot, right?"

Kai actually blushed. "You know we're not that experienced ourselves. All I know is that the moment I saw you, I really wanted to get to know you, much much better!"

"Same here," I said.

Kai leaned over to kiss me. I turned my face slightly and our lips met. Kai's lips were surprisingly soft, for a guy, and for a football player. It was a simple kiss, no tongue, no pressing into me. It was nice. No pressure.

"I have an idea," Kai said.

"Go for it," I said.

"Let's get in the Jacuzzi, swim suits on."

"Sounds like a nice start," I said.

We stood, and Kayla and I changed in her room, Kai in his.

"I'm a little nervous," I said to Kayla as I slipped on my suit bottoms.

"Don't be, Jenny," Kayla said, touching my arm. "Kai is a wonderful lover. But I must warn you about something."

"Oh, what's that?" I asked.

"His cock. Let's just say it's bigger than average."

My eyes must have gotten wide.

Kayla laughed. "Oh, you'll love that too. I promise!"

When we got to the Jacuzzi room, Kayla and I got in and we relaxed on the benches. I laid my head back, closed my eyes, and let the water relax me. I heard Kai come in and I opened my eyes again. My gaze fell to his broad chest, with plenty of blonde chest hair. He arms and shoulders were very muscular, and he even had a six pack. He had a smile on his face as he stepped into the tub, wearing board shorts.

"I love this thing!" he said, sitting between us on the bench.

I leaned back and closed my eyes again, feeling aroused, but not totally comfortable yet.

After a few moments, I felt a hand on my thigh, gently caressing me. I looked up. It was Kayla. She came in and we kissed. No simple kiss this time. Kayla pushed her tongue into my mouth and we French-kissed deeply.

She broke off and I sat up. Kayla turned to Kai, who was sitting next to her, and kissed him. It was no brother-sister peck-on-the-cheek kiss either. I could see tongues moving in and out of mouths. Kai put his arms around Kayla's waist, pulling her in close.

"This is so hot, guys!" I said, my hand gently moving up and down Kayla's thigh.

"We hope you think so," Kai said, turning to me, "because we want to make you a part of our loving making as brother and sister."

"Want to take this to the next step?" Kayla said.

"Ooh," I said, smiling. "Sounds great!"

"I suggest we get in the shower. We can get all soapy and you and I can get more acquainted," Kai said.

We stood and left the Jacuzzi. I could already Kai's his cock begin to stiffen under his suit. I was getting more aroused.

Kayla started the water in their large stone shower. We all stepped in, steam surrounding us, and water from the rainfall shower head cascading over us with warmth.

We stood together, touching, caressing, me kissing Kai and then Kayla kissing Kai.

"Let's start with my sister, Jenny. Will you help me get her undressed?" Kai said.

Kayla turned her back to Kai, who undid her bikini top. I knelt in front of her and pulled off her bottoms. Kayla's wonderful honey-blonde bush greeted me and I kissed it as she stepped from her suit. I looked up and Kai was holding Kayla's big breasts, kneading them and tweaking her nipples, which were now standing straight out.

As I stood, Kayla kissed me, sending her tongue deep into my mouth. As we broke off, Kai handed me a bar of soap. He also had one in his hand. We began lathering Kayla's body. I paid special attention to her breasts. Her nipples poked out from the suds as I washed her boobs. Kai scrubbed her back and I saw his hand go into her crack from behind.

"Shit, Kai!" Kayla said. "That feels really good to have your hand back there!"

I moved down and soaped up her bush and her legs and arms. I could tell she was really enjoying the attention. I brushed my fingers along her pussy slit and felt the wetness.

"More of that!" Kayla said, moving in to kiss me again.

"Now it's your turn," Kayla said to me.

I was suddenly really turned on by the idea of a brother and sister stripping and soaping me up. This time Kayla undid my suit top by reaching behind me. Kai came in and pulled down my bottoms very slowly, kissing my ass and squeezing my hips.

I can't really describe the feeling in my body as this brother and sister washed me. Kayla stood in front soaping my boobs, her hands slippery with soap as they glided across my nipples. Kai stood behind and the two traded washing my breasts and squeezing my nipples. His cock was getting harder and I could feel it press in on my ass, spreading apart my cheeks. I turned my head, and Kai and I kissed. This time tongues were involved.

As I was rinsing off, Kayla drew her hand up my slit and over my clit. I could tell how turned on I was getting by the jolt of pleasure it brought me. Then I felt Kai's finger do the same, from my wet pussy back and up to my ass hole.

"I think it's time to get Kai out of his suit," Kayla said. "Want to help me?"

"Oh yeah. I felt how hard is dick has gotten. I think I want to see it now!" I said.

We both knelt in front of Kai, and pulled down on his board shorts. I had to hold his cock up so we could actually get the shorts off. Once they fell to the floor, his dick stood straight out, hard, throbbing, inviting.

"Okay if I touch it?" I said, looking up at Kai.

"I've been waiting for you to ask. I'd like nothing more!" Kai said.

I grabbed the bar of soap from Kai and ran it across his dick. The suds made it so smooth and slippery that my hand had no problem stroking him. What a magnificent cock too. Large in diameter and long in length, but also so beautiful. Veins ran the length of it and his big mushroom head was so inviting.

"You can do anything you want to me," Kai said.

I smiled. Kai leaned back slightly so the water would wash the soap off his of dick. He also moved slightly out of the stream of the water. On my knees, I kissed the head of his shaft, then licked up and down the length. Kayla moved in and joined me. We put our mouths on the sides of his dick, licked up to the head, then French-kissed across it.

"Mmm," Kai said.

I then put as much of it in my mouth as I could, pursing my lips as I pulled back. Kayla took a turn and soon Kai's dick was even harder.

"I think it's time," I said, looking up at Kai and holding his big cock in my hand.

We stood, and Kayla turned off the water. Stepping from the shower, we gently dried each other off, stopping to kiss, and caress asses and boobs and Kai's cock. Kayla and Kai took my hands and guided me to Kai's bedroom.

I took in the scene in a moment's time, since my mind and body were nearly totally focused on the brother and sister before me. Kai's room as neat as a pin, and nicely decorated. What I noticed were the candles. Somehow, Kai had managed to place candles all around the room, casting a soft, inviting glow.

We stood at the foot of Kai's king-size bed. Again Kayla stood in front of me with Kai in the back. This time the two were more forward. Kayla began sucking my tits and Kai used his finger to enter me from behind, spreading moisture up to my ass hole.

"Oh, so good. Oh!" I began to moan.

Pretty soon, Kai was pushing his finger into my ass and Kayla was fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I said, my hips moving back and forth on their fingers.

Kayla stood up and kissed my lips and neck, licking and sucking in. It felt so wonderful. Their rhythm increased and so did my arousal.

"Are, fuck! Are you... guys going to... make me cum?" I said, my breathing now rapid, and my hips moving faster.

"Cum for us, Jenny!" Kai said, maneuvering his dick in my crack and moving it back and forth while he fingered my ass. "Cum, Jenny!"

I crested, and my hips began to rock and jerk.

"Shit! Ahhhhh!" I cried. An incredible feeling of pleasure washed over my body, and I practically fell over. Kai pulled his finger from my butt and held me up by the arms.

As the crest subsided, Kayla came in and kissed me. I held her face as we tongued each other's mouths. Kai came around and we kissed, my tongue now freely penetrating his mouth, and his mine.

Breaking off, I said, "Enough focus on me! I want to see you two together!"

Kai and Kayla smiled at each other.

"I've been hot for your cock, Kai, since you got home!" Kayla said, grasping Kai's long rod and stroking it with her hand.

She pushed Kai down on the bed. He scooted up, and lay flat on his back. Kayla and I got up on the bed and crawled next to him.

"I want to suck you so bad!" Kayla said, as she moved her head over his dick.

Kayla clearly had more experience with Kai's dick than me. She opened her mouth and went down on practically the whole thing. Her mouth made a sucking sound as she pulled up.

"Man, that feels good!" Kai said, watching his sister devour his cock.

Kayla was kneeling next to Kai, her ass up in the air as she went down on him. I came up behind her and inserted a finger into her pussy. She felt so warm and so slippery wet that my finger came out dripping.

"Ooh, Jenny," Kayla said, looking back, "I want to feel your tongue on my pussy!"

I bent over and placed my hands on Kayla's butt cheeks and pulled them apart. I could smell her scent as I moved my mouth in and licked from her slit up to her asshole.

"You taste so delicious!" I said. I continued to lick her and put two fingers into her pussy. She began to grind her hips on my fingers and mouth as she sucked Kai.

"I want to see you fuck your brother," I said to Kayla.

She came off Kai's dick, now slick with her spit. She reached between her legs and got more pussy juices to slather on Kai's cock, which was super hard and straight.

"Are you ready for your sister's pussy to fuck your cock, brother?" Kayla said.

"Fuck yeah!" Kai said.

Kayla straddled Kai and held onto his dick as she positioned it at her pussy lips.

"I can't believe I'm about to see a brother and sister fuck each other!" I said.

"Jenny," Kayla said, "why don't you put Kai's dick into me!"

I moved around behind Kai, reached in and held his dick in my hand, my fingers barely making it around the circumference. As Kayla held herself right above, I moved Kai's dick back and forth in her slit, getting even more juice on the head of his cock.

"Lower down on your brother," I said. Kayla did so, and I watched inch after inch disappear into her pussy. It was happening!

"Oh shit!" Kayla said. "Your cock feels so good inside me!"

"And it looks so good too!" I said, watching from behind.

Kayla lifted herself up so I could see Kai's cock pulling out, then plunging back in. Then she began rocking back and forth with her pelvis, putting her hands on Kai's chest and gazing into his eyes.

I moved around next to Kai, leaned down, and kissed him. He was thrusting his hips up to meet Kayla's rhythm. I got back up on my knees and kissed Kayla while she fucked her brother's cock.

"Rub my pussy, Jenny, please!" Kayla pleaded.

I reached in and rubbed my finger gently across her clit. She began to move faster on Kai's cock. I had a front row seat to a brother and sister fucking. It was mind-blowing! I noticed how they looked into each other's eyes while Kai's dick went deep inside Kayla's pussy, over and over.

"Fuck, Kai. Your cock is so big, it stretches me out!" Kayla said, starting to breathe heavily. "Shit. Oh, oh, oh!" she moaned. "I'm... going to cum soon," she said, panting now and moving quickly, Kai's dick emerging, then disappearing in her pussy. "Don't cum yet, Kai, okay?" she asked.

"I'll try, sister," Kai said, his movements also increasing.

"I want you to... save... oh... your load for Jenny! Fuck! Here I cum! Oooooh!"

With that, Kayla started bucking up and down on Kai's dick as she came. I could tell Kai was trying hard not to cum inside his sister, but it didn't work.

"Ahhh! I'm cumming too!" Kai cried, as he lifted his hips and shot his load in his sister's cunt.

"Oh, I can feel your cock exploding!" Kayla said, still in the midst of her orgasm.

It was so wild watching them fulfill each other so completely, and Kai fill Kayla's pussy with his jizz. Kai kept pumping and grunting with each load he shot off. Kayla's hips spasmed repeatedly. Clearly she was coming very hard.