All Comments on 'Jenny Gets Fucked Ch. 02'

by VirginiaS

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Would say its crap, but that would be a compliment

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Up the ass!

That's what I'm talkin about. I hope that once he yanks the bitch up by the hair he does what he needs to do. He needs to take that big black cock out of Jenny's shitter and make her suck it clean while he spunks the whore's throat.

Damn, this is good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more criticicms

Please stop using the word nigger. It's nearly impossible for a white person to use without offense.

It's 'carte blanche' not 'cart blanch' and it's 'you're' not 'your'.

Please up your game a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yea

I like the story! It seems real- not romanticized. Great job! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love the scene

Love how they ignore her objections and do what they want to her. Young white girl in the backseat being shown once the blacks see the weakness they’ll get what they want. Her husband or boyfriend could be there and it wouldn’t help her as one after another climb on her showing her how easy she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sweet

If they get those bitches young enough they’ll be open for blackcock their whole life. Got her in the backseat and word spread fast that there was a young cherry white pussy that was gettin broke in for whoever wanted it. Perfect.

Every fathers nightmare, their daughter to weak to resist and her white legs will be spread for blackmen to lay between and ruin her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirginiaS@VirginiaS
Lost my husband to cancer several years ago.... he was my fuck buddy, and also my very best friend, and helped introduce me to interracial sexing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES