All Comments on 'Jenny has Depression'

by vapist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OzTimboOzTimboover 6 years ago
Very poor writing

Sorry but this story has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. A total waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree

After I finished it I was wondering WTF was the point? Total waste of time. One * due to nothing lower

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF ???

What a load of Crap..... She is just a Rapist

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ditto!

Ditto, was confused about everything and gave up halfway through.

sexymeupsexymeupover 6 years ago
mmm..ok

this was hard to follow, not really sure what you were trying to do with this story, but, it didn't make any sense to me, you get zero stars from me, it didn't even rate one star, you have to trash this and start over.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 6 years ago
Yup...bad

No redeeming literary merit...nor anything else. This wasn't incest, it was...I have no idea.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

Well, this was different, that much is true. It even covers rare topics like female on male and female on female rape. Maybe in a realistic way too. You can't call this arousing or enjoyable, but at least it was different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disgraceful treatment of Depression

Apart from being an absolutely confusing and rambling piece of work. The tie in with depression was disgraceful, to suggest that anyone with depression should just "get over it" and that it could be relieved by forcing themselves on someone is just pathetic. Then the male character is written as to wanting to punch a woman, so its condoning violence against women as well.

This story should be removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who's depressed

Was having a hard time falling the story. It would help having some back ground on the two characters. Was not sure who was depressed when the story got part way to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
critical thinking REQUIRED

I was very interested reading the way you threaded all the interesting facts. The twist ending was not expected. Your short story does require critical thinking to follow your amazing saga. Your words paint a tale of two people who seem to treading within a moment of darkness just before the dawn of the next chapter in their life. You are a wizard with your words..........

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

didnt make much sense to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous