Jenny in Prague - Day 01: Fisting

Story Info
Alena and Sofie fist Jenny as Natalie observes.
2.7k words
4.69
9.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThroatSlut
ThroatSlut
108 Followers

This isn't a love story and it can be very intense. If you prefer vanilla sex you should probably move on.

DAY 1 THE FIRST FISTING

Alena, Sofie, and Natalie, three girls from the Czech Republic, were known for their extreme fisting skills. They were aware of Jenny's reputation as a sissy slut who was always eager and willing, and they were excited to take advantage of that fact. As they started to apply lube to their hands, the girls looked at Jenny with a combination of amusement and anticipation.

"I can't wait to see how much you can take," Alena said, smirking at Jenny.

"I hope you're ready for some serious stretching," Sofie added with a wicked grin.

"Yes maam" Natalie said in agreement, eager to get started.

Alena took the lead, approaching Jenny and pushing her onto her back. She began to penetrate Jenny's boypussy with her lubed up fingers. Jenny let out a moan as she felt Alena's fingers push inside her, she was so glad to be getting filled up again. Sofie, with a wicked grin on her face, approached Jenny's chest and began to pull and stretch her nipples, causing Jenny to moan and squirm beneath her touch.

"Mmm, look at her squirm," Sofie said with a giggle. "She loves it, doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does," Alena replied with a smirk. "But we're just getting started."

The girls squirted a large amount of lube onto their hands and started rubbing them together coating their hands. As they exchanged words in Czech, they giggled at the prospect of fisting Jenny. "Are you ready for this, slut?" Alena asked in heavily accented English, with a smirk. Jenny just nodded eagerly, biting her lower lip in anticipation.

Jenny's heart was pounding with anticipation as she looked up at the two Czech girls. She knew that they were fisting queens. "Yes, please," she said.

Natalie looked on with amusement, watching as the two girls positioned themselves on either side of Jenny.

As they prepared to fist Jenny, the girls exchanged smirks and knowing looks, enjoying the power that they held over the eager sissy.

Sofie's hand slid effortlessly into Jenny's gaping hole, her wrist completely enveloped by Jenny's ass. The girls exchanged a sly grin, and Sofie spoke in Czech to the others. "I can't believe how easy she takes it," she said with a husky chuckle.

Jenny, barely able to contain her moans, had no idea what Sofie was saying, but the intensity of the moment only heightened her arousal. Sofie continued to work her fist deeper and deeper into Jenny's ass, her movements becoming more intense and rhythmic. Each time she pulled her fist out, Jenny's hole gaped open, ready for more.

"I'm gonna own this bitch," Alena said, her tone possessive. "Look at that gape. Hold that gape open, stupid American slut."

Jenny grabbed her little ass cheeks, holding the gape open as one of the cameramen zoomed in on it. Jenny smiled for the camera with a lust filled gaze.

Jenny's eyes rolled back in her head as Alena and Sophie expertly worked their hands inside her, their fists pushing deep into her eager boypussy. She could feel the stretch and pressure of their hands, but it only added to the intensity of her pleasure. She let out a series of high-pitched moans and whimpers as they continued to explore every inch of her insides.

Alena noticed the look of pleasure on Jenny's face and knew that she was ready for something more intense. She reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of poppers, holding them under Jenny's nose. "Breathe deeply, little sissy," she said, her voice low and commanding. "Get yourself ready for an intense punch fisting."

Jenny inhaled deeply, feeling the rush of chemicals flooding her brain. She knew that she was about to be taken to new heights of pleasure and pain, and she welcomed it with open arms.

Alena leaned in close to Jenny's ear, her voice low and seductive. "You like this, don't you, little sissy?" she whispered. "You like being owned and dominated by a woman like me."

Jenny moaned in response, unable to form words as the pleasure of the poppers and the fist overwhelmed her.

Alena grinned, pleased with Jenny's response. She continued to work her hand inside her, her thrusts becoming more forceful and intense. She was determined to push Jenny to her limits and make her beg for more.

Sophie watched on with a mix of amusement and arousal, enjoying the show. She knew that Alena was very dominant and loved fisting sissy boys hard, and she was eager to see just how far she could push Jenny.

The room was filled with the sounds of Jenny's moans and the slick sound of the girls' hands working inside her.

The Czech girls took turns punch-fisting Jenny with increasing speed and force. While one of them rested and played with Jenny's nipples, the other continued to work her hole, determined to push her to her limit.

As Sofie continued to punch-fist Jenny, Alena decided to add another element to the mix. She pushed her ass juice-covered fingers into Jenny's mouth. Jenny eagerly sucked the fingers clean to Alena's amusement.

As Sofie continued to punch-fist Jenny, Alena decided to humiliate Jenny even more. "Jenny, dear, open up," Alena said, holding her glistening lube covered fingers near Jenny's mouth.

Jenny obediently opened her mouth, and Alena pushed her fingers inside. Jenny eagerly sucked them clean, swirling her tongue around each finger as she tasted her own ass juice. Alena grinned, enjoying the sight of the sissy slurping up her filth.

Jenny felt a wave of humiliation wash over her as she tasted her own ass on her tongue. She knew that she was completely at the mercy of the two dominant women, and she had no choice but to submit to their every whim.

Sofie looked on in disgust as Alena made Jenny suck her fingers clean. "Ewww, how gross," she said, wrinkling her nose in distaste. "What a disgusting little slut."

Alena laughed at Sofie's comment, enjoying the power that she held over Jenny. "That's right, little sissy," she said, her voice dripping with disdain. "You're nothing but a filthy little whore, and you're loving every minute of it."

Jenny moaned in response, unable to form words as the pleasure and humiliation overwhelmed her. She knew that she was completely under their control, and she was eager to do whatever it took to please them.

Alena felt her own heart racing as she looked at the lustful expression on Jenny's face. She knew that look well, and it only filled her with more desire to completely dominate and own this little slut.

She continued to work her hand inside Jenny, slowly pushing deeper and deeper with each thrust. She wanted to completely possess Jenny physically and mentally.

As she continued to thrust her hand deeper, Alena could feel her own desire building. She knew that she was completely in control of Jenny, and the power that it gave her was intoxicating.

Sofie watched on with amusement, enjoying the show. She knew that Alena loved to dominate sissy boys, and she was impressed by how well Jenny was taking it.

"Look at her," Sofie said, her voice filled with scorn. "She's nothing but a little whore, our little fucktoy."

As Alena continued to deep-fist Jenny, she began to slap Jenny's cute little hairless balls, adding an extra level of pain and pleasure.

"You're doing so well, little sissy," Alena said, her voice low and seductive. "I want you to completely let go now. Just let yourself go and cum for me."

Jenny moaned in response, feeling the pleasure building inside her. She knew that she was completely at the mercy of Alena, and the thought only served to heighten her arousal.

Alena continued to work her arm deep inside Jenny, her thrusts becoming more forceful and intense. With each slap of her balls, Jenny felt the pressure building, and she knew that she was close to the edge.

"That's it, little sissy," Alena said, her voice filled with dominance. "Cum for me now. Let yourself go and give in to the pleasure."

Alena withdrew her arm from Jenny's boypussy until her fist was positioned perfectly to rub against Jenny's prostate. With a look of intense focus on her face, she pushed hard and began to rub her knuckles across the sensitive area.

Jenny's body trembled with pleasure as she felt the pressure building inside her. She could feel the orgasm approaching.

As Alena continued to work her hand inside her, Jenny let out a cry of pleasure as she had an anal sissygasm. Her sissy cummies erupted from her locked-up clitty, spraying out onto her flat belly.

Alena watched with a look of satisfaction on her face as Jenny came hard, completely under her control. "That's it, little sissy," she said, her voice low and seductive. "Give in to the pleasure and let yourself go."

Jenny moaned in response, feeling completely owned and dominated by Alena and the other Czech girl. She knew that she was in Prague to be used and abused however the people at the studio wanted, and she was eager to submit to their every whim.

As Alena withdrew her hand from Jenny's wrecked boypussy, she commanded her to hold her gape open. Jenny's hole was extremely stretched and gaping as the camera zoomed in to capture the aftermath of their intense play session.

"Good girl," Alena said, her voice filled with dominance. "Now, open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue."

Jenny obeyed without hesitation, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue. The look of total lust still on her face.

Sofie and Natalie watched intently as Alena reached down and scooped up Jenny's cum and a glob of ass juice with her fingers. She then inserted them into Jenny's open mouth, "Suck them clean, bitch," Alena commanded.

Jenny moaned and eagerly sucked on Alena's fingers, savoring the taste of her own ass juice mixed with her cummies.

Alena's eyes lingered on Jenny's face, taking in every detail of the look of lust and submission that was written all over it. A sense of satisfaction filled her as she realized just how completely she had the little sissy under her control.

She knew that Jenny was addicted to the feeling of submission, that she craved the feeling that came with being owned and dominated by someone like Alena. And she was more than happy to give her exactly what she wanted.

As Alena looked down at Jenny, her pussy grew even more soaked with lust. She knew that she wanted to completely own the little sissy, to make her completely and utterly hers in every way.

With a wicked smile on her face, she leaned down and looked into Jenny's eyes. "You belong to me now," she said, her voice low and seductive. "You're mine to do with as I please."

Alena scooped up more of Jenny's cum with her hand, a satisfied smile on her face as she looked at the evidence of her control over the little sissy. She then pushed her ass juice and cum-covered fingers into Jenny's open mouth again, feeding them to her one by one.

Jenny eagerly sucked Alena's fingers clean, enjoying the taste of her own cum mixed with the taste of her ass juice.

"That's it, little sissy," Alena said, her voice filled with satisfaction. "Suck my fingers clean like the obedient slut that you are."

As Alena withdrew her hand from Jenny's mouth, she couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction at the level of control that she had over the little sissy. She knew that Jenny would do anything for her, and she was eager to explore the depths of her submission even further.

DINNER WITH NATALIE

After the filming had wrapped up, Jenny was complimented by everyone on set for her performance during the shoot. While there were a few remarks that were degrading and humiliating, she knew it came with the territory of being a submissive sissy slut.

As she gathered her things and got ready to leave, the director approached her. "You did a great job today, Jenny," he said with a smile. "You really impressed us all."

Jenny blushed with gratitude, "Thank you, Sir," she said with a small curtsy. "I always try my best to be a good sissy."

The director chuckled, "Well, you certainly achieved that today, you're a natural."

Alena overheard the conversation and smirked, "Yes, a very good sissy indeed," she said, looking at Jenny with a predatory glint in her eye. "I can't wait to take you even deeper into submission."

Jenny's heart raced with excitement, she knew Alena was a dominant force to be reckoned with, but she couldn't deny the thrill of the idea of being owned by such a powerful woman.

Natalie invited Jenny to join her for dinner as a way to unwind, but with a condition: Jenny had to beg for something first. Natalie showed her a black leather dog collar with metal studs, metal letters spelling out the word "SLUT," and a metal ring for a leash. She instructed Jenny to ask for permission to wear it while staying in Prague.

"Come on, Jenny," Natalie said, holding up the collar. "You know you want to wear it. You've been such a good little sissy slut for us today. Now beg for it like the obedient little pet you are."

Jenny hesitated for a moment before dropping to her knees in front of Natalie. "Please, Mistress Natalie," she said, her voice shaking with desire. "Please let me wear the collar. I want everyone to know I'm your little slut."

Natalie smirked down at Jenny, enjoying the power she held over the submissive sissy. "Good girl," she said, fastening the collar around Jenny's neck and attaching the leash. "Now, let's go get you something to eat, my little pet."

Jenny felt a rush of excitement as she felt the weight of the collar around her neck. "Thank you, Mistress," she said, her voice full of gratitude.

Natalie leaned in close to Jenny's ear, her voice low and seductive. "You know what this collar means, don't you?" she whispered. "It means that you belong to me, body and soul."

Jenny followed obediently behind Natalie, her heart racing with a mix of excitement and fear. She couldn't believe how much she was willing to do for her Mistress, and she knew that the collar would be a constant reminder of her submission.

Being led around like a pet in public caused Jenny to flush with shame, her face turning a bright shade of red. Natalie looked down at tiny Jenny with a smirk, reveling in her power over the little submissive sissy.

"Look at you," Natalie teased. "My little slut on a leash. Everyone can see that you're owned and controlled by me. You love being humiliated in public, don't you?"

Jenny hung her head low, feeling completely embarrassed and exposed. "Yes, Mistress," she murmured, feeling a mixture of shame and arousal.

Natalie continued to taunt and humiliate Jenny throughout dinner, making her hold her hands up like paws and beg for every bite of food and every sip of water. The other diners would stare in disbelief, some in disgust and others in fascination.

"Good girl," Natalie cooed as she fed Jenny a bite of her meal. "You know you love being owned and controlled. You're such a pathetic little slut."

Jenny could feel her arousal building with every insult and every pull of the leash. She knew that she was completely under Natalie's control, and the thought of it made her weak with desire.

As they left the restaurant, Natalie berated Jenny, making her feel more and more like a degraded plaything. "Maybe I'll make you suck cocks in a public park," she taunted. "Or maybe I'll make you be a toilet in a bar."

Jenny's mind raced with excitement at the thought of being further degraded and humiliated. "Yes, Mistress," she whispered, her eyes shining with anticipation. "Anything for you."

Natalie smiled, knowing that she had complete control over Jenny. "That's what I like to hear, my little sissy bitch," she said, patting Jenny's head. "You're going to do exactly as I say, and you're going to love every second of it."

TO BE CONTINUED

COMING NEXT DAY 2 THROATFUCKING

ThroatSlut
ThroatSlut
108 Followers