Jenny Pt. 01

Story Info
Jenny plans are a bust. Or are they?
1.2k words
3.95
25.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's Frustration

Jenny was having a rough Friday. She had gotten all cleaned up, teased her red hair, trimmed up all the fun places. All this planning on hooking up with Peter. Peter had called and said he had to cancel due to his work calling people for some emergency meeting.

"Fuck me" Jenny says with extreme frustration."" Responding to Peter with a tone of frustration and losing out of a sure thing.

"Can you not find someone to hit up with tonight" Peter asked.

"On this short notice, maybe a few chicks, but I am not in the mood for lesbo time. I am in the mood for dick tonight" Jenney responds very matter of fact.

"I know some of those chicks have the toys for that issue." Peter states while laughing. "

"Like I need their toys Peter." Jenny says with a laugh. They both say good night and make plans for another time.

Jenny thought about what Peter said. She could see if a guy wanted to party that she knows, however she just always thought it came off as desperate. I mean even the guy knowing he is going to get fucked still knows he was not the first choice. It just makes things weird.

She could call a few of her girls. It would not be the first time they had done something on short notice. And Jenny did recall a few times where they picked up some guys, had some threesomes and a little lesbo show for the boys at times. But that would require more time, let the girls get ready and it felt like more work than Jenny wanted today.

Jenny knew she could pick up a guy at a club or bar for a hook up, but this was a flat no way in hell. Jenny liked the crowd she had and the guys and girls she hooked up with she or one or more of them wanted to. Jenny never hooked up with a new person until she got to know them first.

Jenny decided to just take care of the issue herself. Her mom would not be back from her trip until tomorrow night. John her stepdad gets home after his last contract is done. But if he gets home before I get off, I will just go back to my room and finish with my laptop.

She went down to the den as it had the best TV and sound system. Logging in to her preferred porn site for and decided to go with some college student/teacher sex. Nothing too hard, just some good fun fucking was what she was in the mood for.

Get the TV set up she sits in a long t-shirt that goes down to legs. That is all she has on for now. Hitting the play button, she turned on her little tickler. As she starts to play with her recent trimmed pussy, with her left had taken a few hits off her weed pen. Jenny dose like orgasms when she is high on weed.

Jenny kept it slow. She was in no hurry to stop. After the weed kicked, she started to calm and do more slow circles. She was not watching the show on the TV and she barley heard it. All she was hearing was her heart beating, her breath very heavy and that wan in between her soft moan. As she relaxed into her rhythm of her toy to her clit and lips, she started to think, this was not a bad alternative. As she lets out another soft moan, she opens her eyes just for a second, that was enough time for her to see her stepdad watching her.

It took Jenny a few seconds for the shock to wear off. Here was John seeing her getting off, watching porn in the den. She did not move for a bit. She was waiting for him to say something. But then she realized the way he was standing, not angry or tense. Was just leaning back relaxed, with this small smile on his face. Jenny realized; he was enjoying the show himself. So, she decided to be the first to speak.

"Can I help you, John?" She says in a sassy voice.

"You were helping just fine there." John says with no change in expression. "

"Are you saying you were enjoying the show John?" She says now being coy. "

" Truth is I would like to have been here when you started." "But the 10 minutes of the show I caught was hot show to watch." John said, this time with a big grin on his face.

"That long?" "I bet you are hard as a rock in those pants." "How about I take this shirt off, you take your clothes off, and we have our own little private show." Jenny states now in a very seductive tone of confidence. "Get those off and come closer, you know all men want to know if a Gingers carpet matches the drapes." "They also want to know if her pussy is really that much hotter." Jenny's tone is all seduction, she knows this night is going to end better than she planned.

John strips his outfit off as he walks closer to Jenny, He turns off the TV has he get to her. He stands there, letting her check him about as he is checking her out. John did not tell Jenny, but he always thought sex with natural gingers was always the best sex of his life. But he wants to keep some secrets to himself.

"Well, you watched me for 10 min Daddy." "How about you cum taste me?" Jenny says.

John wasted no time getting on his knees and his face between her legs. She liked that she started at a nice steady pace. He was lightly licking up and down on her clit, making it tingle. She also liked how he would suck on her lips, many boys seem to forget this but not Daddy, he seems to know how to eat a woman just right.

"Oh, daddy.... It has been a long time since someone has licked me this good." "Oh, fuck daddy, this is so good."

Jenny is having a hard time talking straight currently. John stops for a second.

"I have an idea; I think you will like and really enjoy." He states as he takes her hand with the tickler on it and tells her to turn it to a light setting.

He proceeds to put her had on the top of her clit. He moves his tongue to the bottom of her clit and then moves one of his fingers into her wet center.

Jenny could not believe how good she felt now. No one had ever thought to do this with her before. As she hit the top of her sweet spot, he was giving her sweet spot a lick that was shooting sparks all throughout her body. Jenny knew the orgasm was cuming and it was going to be big.

"Oh Daaady, I am about to cuuum all of your face." "OHHHHH, FUUUCK, Daddy, Oh, wow, Oh my god that was so fucking big."

"I can not remember when I have come that hard from getting my pussy eaten." Oh man daddy, OH fuck you eat pussy like a god." Jenny says this to John as she and him just look at each smiling while she starts to giggle a bit.