Jenny’s Bridal Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following her orders, Jenny mounted Becky's face and began grinding her pussy over Becky's mouth. Becky was panting as she stuck out her tongue and licked Jay's cum from Jenny's now sloppy tight cunt. Jenny pulled the butt plug from her ass and then popped the plug into Becky's mouth, Becky made no attempt to resist. This sent the guys fucking Becky and Kym crazy and they began to pummel their holes with an increased aggression. One guy poured an ice cold beer over Becky's tits she shuddered and arched her back forcing her asshole and pussy down on the guys inside her making them both cum at the same time.

"Fuck my holessssssssss!" Screamed Becky as they came inside her.

The fucking continued until the sun came up, by the end of the night all three girls were caked in cum, their fuck holes stretched and saw, they were exhausted. All of the men had fucked them for hours they were constantly double or treble penetrated. The men had ruthlessly fucked them all. Each man had fucked them like they were never allowed to fuck their wives or girlfriends. Kym had suffered the worst of the fucking at one point receiving two dicks in her ass at once her squeals of protest fell on deaf ears and only encouraged the men to fuck her harder. Kym had eventually relaxed into it and accepted that her asshole was now just a fuck hole to satisfy these filthy pigs.

Jenny had been ordered to suck the dicks as they came fresh from Kym's ass. Meanwhile the men took turns to cum on Becky and used Jenny and Kym to clean her up as the night wore on. Finely the action slowed down and the three girls lay on the cum soaked sofa breathing deeply chests flushed red and heaving.

"So are we quits now? You won't tell Alex right?" Jenny asked Penny in a pleading voice.

"oh about that, I already sent the files to Alex and to your boss, Becky. I sent it before you three started fucking everyone here hehe" Penny spitefully replied.

"But, but you promised! We did everything you asked!" said Becky

"You fucking bitch! All this for nothing!" Said Kym to exhausted and saw to put up more of a fight.

"I guess so" said Penny

Penny threw Jenny her phone, the screen display showed 176 missed calls and 20 voicemails from Alex. There were also calls from her dad and mum. As it turned out Penny had posted pictures of the nights orgy on a live stream. Jenny's stomach filled with dread her perfect life was now in ruins. There was no going back to Alex after this.

The girls were handed back there costumes by Jay. Here use these to clean yourself up I'll give you a lift back to the hotel as a thank you for tonight. The girls wiped off the cum as best they could using the ballerinas outfits. They then silently got into the mini bus. Jenny sat in the front with Jay. Jay unzipped his Jean's and pulled out his hard cock. Jenny stared blankly at his cock still lost in the enormity of her situation and ruins of her wedding plans.

"You have got to he fucking kidding me!? Haven't you had enough already? Said Jenny with exhaustion heavy in her tone.

"Think of this as a final wedding present" said Jay.

Jay grabbed her by the head and made her swallow his dick on the way back to the hotel. Jenny gagged and slobbered the bumps on the road making the blow job extra difficult as his cock poked her throat deeper.

Shortly before they got to hotel parking bay Jay shot his load straight down Jenny's throat. During the night Jenny had learnt how to skilfully swallow cum without spilling any she swallowed it all. Jenny had now began to enjoy the taste of dicks that had been in her and the holes of her sister and friend.

"Say thank you for your present then" said Jay slapping Jenny on the cheek as she swallowed.

"Thank you" Jenny muffled by his cock replied. Jenny ensured he was satisfied by proceeding to lick his balls for good measure.

The three girls piled out of the mini bus and headed back through reception. The night before they had turned heads in awe but now people looked at them in shock and disgust. The three girl's hair and costumes were matted with dry cum they couldn't disguise the fact that they had all been fucked hard all night. Finally back in the hotel room Jenny, Becky and Kym collapsed on their hotel beds exhausted, hung over, saw and shocked. They knew life would never be the same again and they were now left to contemplate the aftermath of Penny's revenge.