Jenny’s Bridal Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry" whimpered a breathless Jenny trying to get the rhythm right so as not to hurt her sister.

After a few strokes the girls seemed to synchronise and the dildo was now barely visible as both of their ass cheeks began to touch other. Jenny had never had anything this big inside her before it was uncomfortable but at the same time thrilling. The girls were putting on an impressive show and men in room were cheering them on. Some of the guys spanked Jenny and Kym's arses leaving red Mark's on there cheeks. Others grabbed at the girls tits as they swung back and forth whilst they fucked each other.

In response the girls picked up pace and fucked each other harder. In the corner of the room Becky was managing to catch brief glimpses of the sisters show in between cocks using her mouth as a fuck hole. One her tormentors had finished throat fucking her and was now battering Becky's pussy as she continued to suck cocks. For Becky it was a surreal scene watching her best friend fuck her own sister but to her surprise it turned Becky on and she was now very wet. Pussy juice dripped down her thighs which seemed to be able to help her cope with the cocks ramming her throat.

Kym was doing her best to accommodate the dildo in her tight pussy. It didn't help that Jenny seemed to be trying to push as much of the dildo inside her as possible. Looking around the room at the leering faces she hated them all. Especially Ryan who was making disgusting comments about her.

"what are you staring at you dirty bastard!" said Kym in between Jenny's thrusts. Her tits bouncing as her sister pushed against her ass.

"You going to let her keep talking to you like that?" said Penny to Ryan.

Kym shut her eyes tight as she tried to position herself better to accommodate this dildo. Suddenly Kym was being lifted up by Ryan, he carried her over his shoulder in a fire mans carry. The dildo slipping out of her pussy leaving one end stuck in Jenny's cunt.

"Hey put me down!!" Kym shouted slapping Ryan's back.

Jenny looked over her shoulder to see her sister being carried away but then was instantly distracted by the sight of Jay standing in front of her with his dick in her face. Jay then picked up Jenny and threw her on the sofa. The dildo was now cast aside and he began to bury his face between Jenny's legs sucking and licking her swollen pussy. Jenny sucked in air in shock at this sudden oral attack on her pussy. Jenny had always fantasised about rough sex and now it was happening to her she felt incredibly turned on but at the same time ashamed.

Occasionally biting the inside of her thigh Jay was making Jenny extremely wet, finally she thought to herself "a man that knows how to eat pussy" she could not believe she was on the verge of an orgasm with a man. Jenny looked over to see where Ryan had taken her sister and saw the two of them disappear into the adjoining bathroom.

It was no use Ryan was too strong for Kym she tried to resist but he had carried her off to the bathroom. Ryan put Kym down in front of the wash basin and bent her over. Kym looked into the mirror and saw Ryan unzipping his jeans, her eyes widened as she saw the size of his cock it had to be at least 9 inches and as think as a beer can. Kym feared for her vagina. Ryan run his fingers over Kym's wet slit stopping and circling his fingers over her anus. Kym tried to move her butt away but Ryan slapped her hard on her butt cheek leaving a red hand mark on her ass. Kym yelped in pain and shock and decided it was best to remain in place. Ryan began circling his finger over her oiled puckered asshole. Kym tried to squeeze her asshole as tightly shut as possible but with the lubrication of her pussy juice and the baby oil Penny had smothered on her ass Ryan's fingers found there way inside her. Kym had never had anal sex before she was always repulsed by the idea and also to scared to try it herself. The sensation of having two fingers in her ass was uncomfortable but she hated to admit it weirdly felt good too. Ryan seemed to be circling his fingers inside her rectum stretching her out in the process. Kym gripped the wash basin hard her breathing becoming labored.

"Wh wh what the fuck are you doing!" Kym sputtered in shock as Ryan had now pushed two fingers up to his knuckles, all the way inside her.

"Ahhh take them out please, I'll be good I promise!" Said Kym in desperation

"Fuck me do you ever stop bitching! Don't you want your sister to get married!" Ryan replied, pulling his fingers out of her ass and putting them both in her mouth.

Kym made a muffled whine in disgust, she tried to turn her mouth away to remove his fingers but Ryan made her gag on them instead. It was then she noticed a new sensation on her asshole. Ryan had pushed the tip of his enormous dick against her asshole and was now pushing his way in.

Kym turned her head in time to see Ryan thrust his groin forward. Kym's asshole finally gave up resistance and swallowed Ryan's cock to the hilt his balls resting on her pussy lips. Kym let out a whelp and with a wince and bit down on her hand. The two paused for a second before Kym adjusted herself to try and get some sort of comfort from this ridiculously big cock inside her. Suddenly Ryan grabbed a handful of Kym's hair and pulled her head back and then pulled his dick out of her ass almost to the tip before plunging himself back in again.

"Owwwww aaaaahh uh" screamed Kym with each thrust.

"Just relax, we got all night!" said Ryan before biting on Kym's neck and sucking on her ear lobe.

"RELAX!" said Kym now increasingly out of breath "That's easy for you to say! Your not the one with a dick up your ass! You filthy pig! Just get it over with" Kym protested.

However after a few strokes from Ryan, Kym's disgust was now evaporating and was rapidly being replaced by a sensation of pleasure and shame. Ryan reached round Kym's slim waste and rubbed her clit hard all whilst pounding her asshole. The slapping sound of flesh echoed in the bathroom.

The stimulation of her clit added an extra level of pleasure for Kym and seemed to loosen Kym's rectum. In turn Kym's asshole was allowing Ryan's dick to go much deeper inside her. It was almost as if Kym's own asshole was betraying her pre existing values and didn't want Ryan's dick to leave. Kym's tight hole was trying to suck him back in with each withdrawal of his dick. The initial discomfort and pain was beginning to subside and that as she was now relaxed with each thrust she was experiencing increasing pleasure. To Kym's own shock she was now pushing back into Ryan's groin hoping to take more of his dick.

This was easily the biggest dick Kym had ever come across and she felt deliciously full. Kym could feel Ryan's balls resting on her pussy as he plunged his dick to the hilt each time he did so it brought her closer to climax. Ryan was occasionally pulling her hair so her head was raised to the ceiling he whispered in Kym's ear that she was a "dirty fucking slut" and stuck up bitch! His hot breath and filthy words adding yet more stimulation for Kym.

Kym was now screaming in delight and saying words she would never normally say during sex. Usually she was silent and just wanted to get the whole thing over with but this was different something primal in her was being released. Kym would often be more concerned about her hair than enjoying sex but she didn't seem to get a choice with this animal inside her, she had to enjoy it or suffer. She couldn't believe what she was saying.

"Fuck me! Oh God, Fuck me! Fuck me, Fuck my slutty ass!" She repeated in high pitched tones.

Ryan responded by pounding her harder as he did so Kym's tits bounced back and forth. Kym's eyes rolled in the back of her head as Ryan placed a hand over her mouth to muffle her screams and assert his control totally. Out of no where Kym's pussy began to squirt. Suddenly Kym was in the midst of the biggest orgasm she had ever had, she wanted to collapse as her legs were shaking beyond control but she was literally being held in place by Ryan's dick in her ass. Ryan's dick deep in her ass had managed to continually hit her g spot and it was all to much to take she was squirting out of control all over Ryan's fingers and down the inside of her thighs. Ryan pulled his cock all the way out of her now gaping asshole and ordered her to get on her knees. Kym suddenly felt empty almost as if Ryan's cock felt more natural inside her now gaping anus.

In a stupor with legs and ass quivering Kym complied all of her previous defiance was now gone and replaced entirely by total compliance. Ryan's cock was covered in her ass juices and baby oil it shimmered in the bathroom light like Kym's skin. Kym's face was now a few inches away from his cock, Kym looked up at Ryan and opened her mouth. Ryan pushed his cock all the way to the back of her throat. Kym had never done deep throat before so this was a real struggle for her. She looked up at Ryan tears streaming down her cheeks hoping for mercy but he didn't show any and he quickly began fucking her face as hard as he had previously pounded her anus. Long strings of drool dangled from Ryan's cock as it left Kym's mouth. Kym didn't get a chance to think about the fact this cock had just been in her ass she simply had to concentrate on taking this oral battery for now.

The gagging sound was as loud as Becky's but Kym knew that if she did a good job she could perhaps make him cum quicker and this whole ordeal would be over. Kym needed to find a way to get some relief from the throat fucking so she put increased effort into sucking his cock hoping he would cum quick. Her hard work paid off as Ryan's cock twitched and the first shot of cum hit the back of Kym's throat making her gag, to Kym's alarm he didn't seem to be stopping her mouth was getting full of cum, all she wanted to do was swallow. However Ryan told her not too. It was then Kym noticed Penny standing at the entrance of the bathroom videoing them.

"Looks like someone has finally found a way of shutting you up!" said Penny.

Kym frowned as she continued to swallow Ryan's cock and then raised her middle finger to Penny in defiance.

Ryan began grunting heavily as he continued to cum in her mouth. Kym hated cum, at least he didn't cum on my hair she thought to herself in a moment of self condolence. Suddenly Ryan removed his cock a line of spit and sperm linked him from the tip of his cock to Kym's puffy bottom lip. Kym gasped for air whilst trying not to let the cum escape from her mouth as per her instructions. Ryan then grabbed Kym with one hand by the cheeks and made him look at her. Kym still had a mouth full of his cum and all she wanted to do was spit it out, but Ryan had other ideas.

"Now go and spit my cum in your sisters mouth" Ryan demanded.

"Yeah bukkake that bitch!" Penny shouted.

Kym nodded obediently, secretly she felt her sister deserved this. After all she had just had her asshole and throat destroyed by this disgusting man to save her sisters wedding. So why should Jenny get away without suffering. Kym got to her feet and awkwardly walked back into the living room, she could barely walk as her legs were still shaking from the volcanic orgasm she had just experienced her asshole was still open and felt wet. Kym passed by Becky who was still being passed frantically from cock to cock to suck, she saw that one of the guys was laying underneath Becky pounding her pussy like a Jack hammer whilst Becky whimpered and moaned.

Cum still swirling round in her mouth Kym fixed her eyes on her sister. Jay was still eating Jenny's pussy and she could see her sister had her hands on the back of his head grinding her groin into his face. Jenny was clearly enjoying herself.

"That fucking bitch!" Thought Kym, "I just have just been savaged by that fat fuck to save her marriage and here she is getting off on this guy from the club".

At this point Kym wanted justice. Jenny suddenly snapped out of her pleasure and noticed her sister coming towards her.

"Oh my God Kym are you ok?!" Jenny said in a concerned voice, clearly shocked at her sisters appearance.

Kym said nothing and grabbed her sister by the face forcing her to open her mouth. Kym spat the whole load of cum she had received from Ryan into Jenny's mouth. Jenny wretched but Kym held her hand over her mouth and ordered her to swallow it. Jenny looked up at her sister with a scared expression and obeyed her order.

Kym was then lead away by two guys, leaving Jenny to contemplate what just happened. Jay stopped lapping at Jenny's cunt and sat down beside her on the sofa he told her to get on top of him reverse cowgirl style. Jenny nodded and did as she was told. Jay got Jenny into position angling his cock to enter her. Jenny assumed he wanted to enter her pussy and spread her pussy lips open for him in anticipation but to her shock Jay plunged his cock into her asshole.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Jenny screamed in stunned surprise

"That's right bitch I told you I would ruin your holes" said Jay.

Jenny tried to get Jay's dick out of her ass but he held her by the hips and her struggle only ended with Jay's cock being buried up to the hilt in her asshole. Fortunately a combination of baby oil and pussy juice meant that Jenny's asshole was well lubricated. After the initial shock and pain she found that Jay's sizeable cock felt good in her rectum but she was still afraid to move. Jenny's fell back onto Jay's chest her legs spread wide presenting her glistening pussy to the room with his cock deep in her asshole making her pussy bulge slightly on the inside.

Jay began to pump her asshole, making Jenny grab onto the sofa with white knuckles.

"Spread your pussy lips" Penny demanded.

"uh like this?" Jenny said pulling her pussy lips open hoping to please.

Penny once again filmed the whole thing every inch of Jay's dick disappearing inside Jenny, to Jenny's pained and confused expression on her face.

"Oh fuck! It's too big! Take it out!" said Jenny in a high pitched voice.

"I think she needs a DP" Penny said

"What! What's a DP!!" Jenny replied

"Haha, that!" Penny said pointing at Kym and Becky

Jenny looked over to where Penny was pointing. To her horror she could see Becky and Kym being pounded in reverse cowgirl positions with both their pussy and assholes being stuffed. Kym and Jenny locked eyes for a second and Jenny could see a strange mixture of sexual ecstasy and anger at her on her face. Jenny was now acutely aware of the sounds of slapping flesh and high pitch moaning coming from her sister and her best friend. Becky's face was flushed red her tits were being slapped hard as she was fucked, whilst Kym's throat was being grabbed by one guy who busy fucking her pussy hard.

"No way!! No, no, no!" Said Jenny in a panicked tone

Jay started to pump Jenny's ass harder, making it hard for her to gather her thoughts.

"Don't worry" said Penny "I promise it wont hurt much" Penny continued in an ominous tone.

Jenny saw Ryan walking over to her his massive cock now rock hard she suddenly realised the destination of his cock and tried to cover her pussy with her hands. Penny batted her hand her away and Ryan pushed his enormous cock into her exposed vagina. Jenny took a deep breath as the two guys mercilessly sawed into her holes. Jenny felt she was going to be ripped in half she was only thankful that Ryan's dick was in her pussy and not as Kym had suffered in her ass. Ryan bit one of Jenny's tits hard leaving teeth Mark's on right breast. As the two guys were hammering her she was dripping with sweat and could feel the juices running between her legs. Occasionally she would look over to her sister and Becky and watched as the men swapped holes. Suddenly Jenny felt the two guys inside her stop and she felt hot cum fill both of her holes. The feeling of satisfying two men at once produced a massive orgasm in her which sent shock waves over her body.

"oh yesssssssss uh! Uh! Oh my God! My poor little holes!!" Jenny screeched in pleasure.

Jenny felt relieved surely this was all over now and they could go back to hotel room and try and forget this ever happened. Jay and Ryan removed there sloppy cocks from Jenny's cum filled holes. Cum flowed from her opened pussy down her crack soon after her asshole began dribbling cum too.

Jay picked Jenny up and dropped her in front of her sister who was still being battered in all of her holes by three men. Jay told Jenny to wait until the guys had finished with Kym. Cum still oozed from Jenny's holes as she sat patiently waiting for the guys to finish with her sister. Sure enough all three men buried in Kym's fuck holes came. Kym was being bounced about like a rag doll.

Kym was so fuck drunk by this point she barely noticed that the guys had finished inside her, she had almost passed out with pleasure. Jay grabbed Jenny by the face and then told her to suck the cum out of her sisters holes. Jenny looked at Jay hoping he would change his mind. Jay pushed her forward and Jenny began to lap at her sisters pussy and asshole. Jay shouted at Kym to squeeze the cum from her holes. Kym immediately began squeezing the cum from her freshly ravaged holes. Jenny started with Kym's pussy licking her in circles as the hot cum from her pussy. Despite her better judgement Jenny loved the way her sister tasted especially combined with the spunk of these strange men.

"Don't forget her asshole!" Penny said pushing Jenny's head down. Jenny swallowed the cum from her sisters pussy then reluctantly began to lap at Kym's now gaping asshole. Frowning in disgust she probed her tongue deep mining her sisters ass for cum.

"Mmmmmmmmm don't stop your doing such a good job!" Kym said in breathy tone squeezing her own tits together.

Jenny's soft warm tongue was a soothing relief for her battered and saw asshole. Jenny made slurping sounds as she French kissed her sisters ass trying to get as much cum out of her as possible. As Jenny lapped away at her sisters ass, Penny had picked up a butt plug and inserted it inside Jenny's exposed asshole. Jenny jerked as the butt plug entered her but she remained true to her mission and continued rimming her sister.

Meanwhile as the sisters were paying attention to each other Becky was being soundly plugged in all her holes. Becky was trying to scream out in pleasure but her attempts were muffled by an 8 inch cock buried deep in her throat. Becky was experiencing multiple orgasms that came in waves as each of holes were filled with a fresh cock. The men were giving her no respite, her fuck holes were making wet sloppy sounds as they were pounded. Cum dripped from her tits and face as the guys cum on her when they were done.

Jenny and Kym were then ordered to clean up the cum from Becky's body as the guys continued to pound Becky's holes. Licking all over her body even her toes Jenny and Kym left no bit of cum escape. Both jenny and Kym knew that licking the cum from Becky's soaked body at least provided some brief respite from the pounding they had been receiving. Nonetheless some of the guys fucked Kym as she licked Becky one of them grabbing her by the hips so hard it left finger Mark's on her. The guy was switching rapidly between Kym's ass and pussy calling Kym a dirty slut as he fucked her.

Jay grabbed Jenny by the waste and begun to fuck her pussy leaving the butt plug in her ass at the same time. Jenny tried to continue licking the cum from Becky's tits but Jay was fucking her so hard her head bobbed her face sometimes mashed into Becky's cum soaked tits. At this point Jenny's hair was stuck to her face by sweat and cum as beautiful as she was she now looked like a hardcore porn star in the climax of a video of a gangbang video she felt like she was no longer beautiful the bride to be. Jay dumped another load of cum in Jenny's pussy and then told her to sit on Becky's face.