Jenny's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think that I don't know what you're doing missy," Stacey looked up and smiled at me. "Trying to get us all hot and horny!"

"It's working for me," said Sophie. We giggled and I felt a lot better now I felt clean and I had my girls around me.

"So you're feeling a little hot there, Sophie?" I playfully asked her. "Maybe you need to cool down a little." I reached out, put my wet hands on her shoulders, and turned her around to face me. When was facing me she looked me up and down and bit her bottom lip. Kelly and Kerry had turned around too, they wanted to see the show as well. Stacey stood up and backed away, smiling wickedly, and stood between the sisters.

"I guess you could say I'm pretty hot, especially now," said Sophie as she took half a step towards me. I put my hands on her shoulders and guided her towards me, the water was starting to splash onto her tank top and skirt. I closed the distance between us and pushed my naked body against her, her hands were on my bum straight away and I raised my left thigh up and wrapped it around her hip.

"How about now, are you still hot?" I whispered. My lips were millimetres away from hers but I didn't kiss her yet. I felt my way down her body and slipped my hand into her skirt waistband, then kept going until I could feel the hot wetness between her legs. She gasped and moaned as I ran my finger along her slit, her lips brushed over mine and I felt her hot breath on my face. There was a little moan behind me too, I guessed Stacey and the twins were having a little fun too but I was focused on Sophie for now.

I trailed my tongue over her lips and when I could hold back no more, I pushed my mouth against hers. Just as our lips mashed together I slipped a finger into her pussy as far as I could, her response was to push her tongue into my mouth and lift her knee up until it was between my legs. I lowered my leg from her hip and ground myself against her leg, the feeling of my wet pussy on her hot knee was delicious. I slid up and down smearing my teenage juice on her leg while I pushed my fingers in and out of her, already she was getting close to cumming on my hand. I don't know what's in that little pink pill but it works really well!

"Ohhh fuck, I'm cumming baby," Sophie screeched. My hand was suddenly flooded with her juice, I bit down on her lip and she lifted her leg hard against my pussy sending me over the edge too. I splashed onto her thigh and groaned into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Sophie whispered. I pulled my hand away from between her leg, it was glistening with her wetness.

"Dare you to lick it off," I said childishly. She smiled and winked at me, then grabbed my wrist and brought it up to her face. She theatrically stuck her tongue out and licked my hand then sucked my fingers; Sophie smiled triumphantly and kissed me again. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and transferred her cum into my mouth and we shared the taste together.

"Oh shit, look at that," said Sophie. Her eyes were wide and looking over my shoulder, I turned to see what had shocked her so much and even though I'd had multiple orgasms already, what I saw immediately made me tingle again.

The blonde sisters, Kelly and Kerry were properly snogging each other! It was so hot seeing their incestuous kissing but even more so because Stacey was kneeling between them with her mouth attached to Kelly's pussy! Both twins had their bikini bottoms pulled down to their knees, Stacey was eating out Kelly and using her hand to finger Kerry. I didn't know where to look or what to do, Sophie had a plan though! She rushed to where they were and sank to her knees, pulled Stacey's bikini to one side and greedily licked between her legs.

I started to make my way towards them, but an arm snaked around my waist and stopped me in my tracks! I'd worked out why I was still feeling so hot, I'd had two pink pills. One at home and one fed to me on the bus, but only one red pill, so I still had more Detraxine in my system. So, when I felt my naked body being held by a stranger, it didn't scare me; just made me enjoy the contact.

I could feel something thick pushing into the small of my back and a naked muscular chest behind me, as he held me and rubbed his meat against me I saw two men approaching the twins. Kelly and Kerry stopped kissing and looked over their shoulders at the approaching men, then back at each other. They seemed to quickly talk it over and looked back at the men smiling, that was all the encouragement they needed and within seconds both sisters had cocks filling them from behind. The two men pushed the sisters' faces together again, they seemed to like seeing them kiss and, to be honest, I was enjoying it too!

Stacey switched from twin to twin, licking messily over their pussy lips as they were fucked and Sophie licked and fingered Stacey. The whole scene was amazing, loads of people were watching them as they walked past, some stopped and watched and others got their phones out and took pictures and videos! God knows what would happen if the school ever saw this! I felt a hand between my legs and my pussy was being stroked by whoever was behind me, I tried to turn around but he didn't let me. I felt a slippery wet bulge pushing at my entrance, then slipping inside. The head squeezed inside me followed by a long thick shaft, he bent me over and thrust the rest of his length inside me.

"Oh fuck, it's too big," I said with my eyes watering. I was stretched so wide he had to lift my leg up to open me up enough. I was struggling to keep my balance but another person appeared in front of me and held me up, my head was pushed into their stomach and I held on to their waist. I grimly held on while my pussy was stretched to tearing point by the beast behind me, my eyes were closed and I could feel something pushing against my mouth. My lips parted as I gasped for breath and the moment they did, a pulsing thick shaft slid straight in and rested against the back of my throat! I couldn't lift my head off it because I couldn't get a grip on anything, I felt someone grab a fistful of my hair and yank it back.

"Owww!" I screamed and my eyes streamed as the pain hit me. There was no stopping them though, my head was held there by my hair and I was roughly fucked in my face! My mouth hung open and I felt his balls slapping my chin, I gagged and heaved but that just opened up my throat more for him. As his cock pushed into my oesophagus the man behind me started to grunt and moan, then he slammed hard into me and his seed erupted deep inside my body. Whoever was in front of me couldn't hold back either, the head of his cock jammed against my throat and he ejaculated straight into it. His cum slid down my throat and I swallowed every drop, that's when the siren came on!

The guys who had been fucking the twins pulled out and ran away, closely followed by the ones who had just emptied themselves inside my body. I could see uniformed people around my friends and another approached me with a towel...

Long story short, we avoided a public indecency order by telling the officers we'd had our drinks spiked and we never would've done a thing like that in our normal state of mind. We smiled sweetly and we were dropped off at Stacey's house where we all cleaned ourselves up, laughed about it all and swore we'd never do that again... probably.

The moral of the story is don't do drugs or give in to peer pressure but, most importantly, never wear a red bikini under a thin blouse or you look like a slut.

Hope you enjoyed my little adventure.

12