Jenny's Submissive Daddy Pt. 04

Story Info
Jenny attends her training session with Joy.
7.9k words
4.77
8k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
182 Followers

Jenny was in town one afternoon the following week, idly window shopping with no particular plan in mind until she felt a slight hunger pang and decided to have a slice of cheesecake and some coffee. Looking around, she spotted a nice-looking café which she had been into once or twice before and made her way down the pavement towards it. Parked outside was a smart open-topped sports car which sparked a memory. Where have I seen that before, she asked herself as she pushed the door open and entered the café.

Looking around, she spotted a free table at the rear of the café and took a seat. As she checked the menu and settled on her choice, she looked up to catch the eye of a waitress. Instead, she spotted a familiar face sitting at a nearby table. Kim! And another girl with her back towards Jenny, and they were in deep conversation, faces conspiratorially close together. Jenny gasped, not knowing what to do. Just then, Kim raised her eyes and saw Jenny looking at her, clearly flustered. She smiled in recognition and waved at Jenny, indicating that she should come over to her table.

Jenny rose and walked with slightly trembling knees and stood beside Kim's table, looking directly at Kim.

'Well, hello, Jenny. How lovely to see you again. How are you?' she purred.

'I'm great, thanks, Kim. Nice to see you too.' Jenny stuttered, and then glanced at Kim's friend.

Oh my god, she thought, it's Joy. That's where I saw that car. It was Joy, and she was going to Mistress Dee's house, and here she is now with Kim. Oh, god. And she's still as beautiful as she was. Jenny blushed, turning towards Joy.

'Yes, Jenny. It's me, Joy, from school. Do you remember me? I remember you, with your adoring eyes and your adorable face. I haven't seen you for over a year but you look older now, more mature.' Joy openly looked Jenny up and down, taking in the skintight jeans hugging her hips and the loose blouse hiding her breasts.

Jenny was nonplussed. Joy remembered her, and was flattering her on her appearance. Maybe she had noticed back then, but just wasn't interested.

'Hello Joy. Yes, of course I remember you. You were in the year above me so I guess we never talked. It's lovely to see you again too.' Avoiding the issue that she had spent a year or more wishing she could have sex with this goddess.

'Yes,' Joy smiled back, 'a happy coincidence. Kim and I were just talking about you.' Joy smiled a little wider and Jenny blushed bright red.

'Do take a seat, Jenny. Join us.' Kim invited, and nervously Jenny sat with them.

'Oh, Jenny,' Joy continued, 'it turns out you are rather a naughty girl. What fun. I always wondered why you kept looking at me like that at school, and now I know. I think you loved me a little, didn't you? You wanted to serve me and I ignored you. Oh dear.'

'Tell Joy your favourite number, Jenny.' Kim said, more of a command than a request.

'My favourite number? What do you mean?' Jenny asked back, confused.

'Think back, Jenny. I'm sure it will come to you.' Kim teased, and the penny fell. Jenny blushed even more and her voice trembled a little. Back to being the obedient submissive.

'I think I have two favourites, Kim. May I call you Kim here? The first is the number six, and the second is forty-two.'

'Well, good grief!' Joy sat back, as if astounded, enjoying Jenny's embarrassment. 'Please explain why the number six appeals to you, Jenny.'

Jenny looked imploringly at Kim but found no succour there. She wrung her hands and then, unexpectedly, a new strength filled her and she took a deep breath. She wasn't ashamed, she was proud. It was pretty obvious that Joy already knew. She had been talking with Kim, as they just said, and Jenny had seen her entering Mistress Dee's gates moments after her visit there last week.

Sitting up straighter and looking Joy in the eye, she boldly spoke out. 'When someone is punished, each set consists of six strokes. Six is the minimum number of strokes of the cane awarded. But, I think maybe you know that already, Joy.'

Joy beamed. The girl is quick. I am so going to enjoy her, she thought to herself.

'And what is it about the number forty-two that you find endearing?' she asked.

Again, proud of herself, and recognizing that squirming feeling in her lower belly, Jenny unconsciously raised her left hand and gave her tit a squeeze as she stated what Joy already knew. Her nipples were beginning to ache.

'Forty-two is the number of strokes of the cane that Kim inflicted on my naked backside last Saturday, Joy. That is why I like that number so much just now. Currently that is the number that came to mind when Kim asked me just now but I expect I may change my mind sometime in the future and give you a higher number.'

'What if I don't believe you, Jenny. What if I say I don't think you were caned at all? I wonder if you are lying to me, Jenny.' Joy adopted a challenging mien on her face.

'I think maybe you are going to have to prove your claim, Jenny.' Kim intruded. 'It's only been a few days. I'm sure the marks haven't gone away yet. Why don't you ask Joy to accompany you to the ladies' room so she can see for herself? Ask her nicely, Jenny.'

Jenny gulped. She hadn't even had that coffee she had come in here for and now she is effectively being told to bare her ass to the girl she used to have a crush on. This is crazy, she thought, but in fact her submissive side was truly beginning to kick in and she could feel her pussy heating up as the thought of what she was about to do became more real.

'Joy, would you please accompany me to the ladies' so that I can show you my bare ass? I want you to see the marks that Kim made there with her cane. There won't be forty-two stripes any more for you to count, but you will be able to see that I was caned.'

They left Kim at the table and returned ten minutes later. Jenny was looking flushed and Joy had a very satisfied, smug expression on her face. Kim guessed that more than a simple dropping of the pants had taken place.

'Jenny has kindly invited me to provide her with more of the same, haven't you, Jenny?' Joy grinned. 'The question is, do we want her daddy to join the fun. I think not, Kim. Would you agree? I think it might be nicer just to enjoy Jenny on her own. We had better keep those two apart from what I hear.'

Jenny's heart rate was returning to normal, having risen considerably when Joy had made her step out of her jeans completely and lowered her panties, bending down to give Joy an unimpeded view of her striped buttocks and swollen pussy lips. She hadn't expected the invasion of Joy's finger, past those lips and into her pussy, but when it happened, she mewed with pleasure as Joy thrust first one then two fingers deep inside her. Joy was impressed at the state of Jenny's ass cheeks, recognizing a decent caning when she saw one. When prompted, with Joy's fingers sliding in and out of her, she had indeed begged Joy to give her an equally hard caning once the skin had returned to its pristine condition.

For Jenny, a fantasy was coming true. She had been thinking about Joy a lot, ever since seeing her that day, and the idea that she was going to submit to her for a caning was almost too good to be true. Just a few weeks ago, she had been a normal school leaver, wondering how to pass the summer and what to do with her future and now she had become a cane loving lesbian, willing, no, wanting to submit to her Mistress to be stripped naked and thrashed. Who would have thought it? Other than her mother, who had engineered the whole new scene.

And then, a week later, her mother moved out of the house, claiming she had had enough and was going to live with her current flame in a town more than two hours' drive away. Henry put up a token resistance but Maria was adamant and he bowed respectfully as she departed with two large suitcases.

"Watch that man, Jenny." She advised her daughter. "And send or take him for a good beating regularly to keep him in order. I gather you aren't averse to that yourself these days. Have fun!" she finished, and off she went.

Jenny was actually quite pleased, now having her daddy just to herself without her over-demanding mother to control them both.

Life in the house took on a new atmosphere. Henry returned to his own bedroom and behaved with great respect towards his daughter. She in turn allowed him some space to come to terms with the new arrangements. By now, her buns were almost fully recovered from her caning and her imagination had been running riot with thoughts of submitting to Joy. She put her daddy to the test.

It was the old game in reverse. Saturday afternoon and Henry was mowing the lawn. Joy went up to her room and removed her clothes slowly, luxuriously. She pinched her nipples until they ached and waited till she heard the mower stop. She went to the bathroom with her towel, leaving the door ajar and hung the towel on the rack. When she heard Henry start up the stairs, she nipped back to her own room to fetch the razor she had 'forgotten' to take with her and just as Henry arrived at the top of the stairs, she emerged, stark naked, onto the landing in front of him.

"Oh, daddy." She pretended to be surprised, "You caught me naked. I just went to get my razor for my shower." She ended lamely.

"And what a beautiful sight to behold." Henry came back, overcoming his surprise.

Jenny continued standing there as her daddy eyed his naked daughter, noticing her stiff, reddened nipples.

"If you don't go for your shower immediately, I'll begin to think you wanted me to catch you," Henry added, "and the last time that happened to me, you condemned me to a hard caning."

Jenny continued to stand there, turning a little so she was giving Henry a full-frontal view. She spread her feet a little and asked sweetly, "If that were true, daddy, that I was inviting punishment, what do you think I should take for exposing myself like this to you?"

Henry wasn't surprised at this little game he found himself playing. In fact, he had been hoping it would begin but he hadn't found the courage to initiate it himself. Now, he was delighted to find his daughter dealing the first hand, as it were.

"Well, as your mother insisted, we should award each other Black Marks for bad behaviour. I am happy to continue with this family tradition and I rather think you are too. Am I right?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy. I think it is only right that you award me punishment if I don't behave properly, just as I will for you too. I haven't forgotten mum's parting advice."

Henry nodded his approval. "Just to be clear then, Black Marks earn six strokes from whip, riding crop, paddle or tawse, or some other instrument, and once you have earned twenty Black Marks, you will be sent to Mistress Dee who will administer the punishment. It is she who determines whether you should be caned over and above the initial beating of one hundred and twenty strokes from the other instruments. However, we may make a request for a minimum number of strokes we would like her to deliver if she chooses to inflict a caning. How about that?"

Jenny couldn't help her hand rising to fondle her left nipple as her daddy reminded her of the house rules. He watched as she did it and there was no doubting the sudden swelling within his shorts.

"You can see what your display of nakedness has done to me, Jenny. For your lewd and cunning floor show, I award you ten Black Marks. I think you deserve sixty strikes in what I expect will be a warm-up for a good caning. Nice girls don't go dancing naked in front of their daddies, waving the razors they plan to use to shave their pussies. Happily, you aren't a nice girl, and I couldn't be accused of being a nice man, so clearly we are getting on famously. But, behave yourself from now on, as Black Marks are easily earned in this house!"

Henry adjusted his shorts and went into his room. Jenny had a pretty good idea of what he would do in there. Satisfied that she was on the way to another session at Mistress Dee's, she went for her shower.

Some days later, Jenny inspected her ass to see if the marks were completely gone. It wasn't easy for her to be absolutely sure so she decided to enlist her daddy's help.

"Daddy," she started, "would you do something for me?"

"Of course, darling. Anything for you." He replied.

"Would you mind checking my backside? I want to be sure the marks are gone now and I can't see properly." Knowing what the answer would be, she promptly slipped off her dress and walked over to Henry, clad only in bra and panties.

Henry adopted an unfamiliar dominant mien and told her to remove those too. She obeyed, thrilling at her own nakedness and submission to her daddy's command and posed before him as he sat in his easy chair.

"Turn around and touch the floor, knees straight, feet apart." He ordered, and Jenny complied, presenting him with a fabulous view of her naked ass, pussy and anus just a couple of feet from his face. Oh, how he would have loved to kiss her there but he knew that was out of bounds, a pleasure only permitted in the punishment chamber at the command of Mistress Dee or one of her assistants - or perhaps by invitation from Jenny herself, but there had been no signal from her that she wanted that.

Instead, he allowed himself to touch her with his fingertips, tracing them across her pristine buttocks. There were no remaining marks from her experience with the cane. He didn't expect there would be as it was now the best part of a month since that wonderful day they had shared at the hands of Mistress Kim. He drew his fingers down her bottom to the crease at the top of her legs and back again, testing the feel of her skin while looking for deeper bruising. She was fully recovered. With a final stroke, he brought his finger down the crease of her ass and touched her anus which pulsed open and closed at the stimulation. He dared to continue and briefly brushed his fingers over Jenny's swollen pussy lips before he lost courage and sat back into his chair.

"I have seldom seen such a perfect, unblemished bottom." He announced. "There is no evidence of your caning; it is completely recovered." Jenny stood up again and turned to face him, somewhat flushed from the position she had been in and from the unexpected touching.

"Thank you, daddy," she said, "I'm glad to hear it. I don't imagine it is going to stay that way for long though."

Henry looked up, reluctantly, as he had been gazing at her cleanly shaved pussy, and raised his eyebrows.

"You have a plan?" he asked

"Yes, daddy, I do." And she told him about her schoolgirl adoration of the oriental-looking girl, Joy, and how she had met her a few weeks ago with Kim. She confessed to Henry that Joy had commanded her to call her as soon as her ass was clear again. Joy had made it clear that Jenny would receive as much, if not more, than she had suffered under Kim, and Jenny had gladly promised that she would willingly submit. She also told him that he would not be invited to witness the session, but that Joy also planned to act as his mistress one day, having learned about him through Kim.

"And, just to help you towards that, daddy, I award you five Black Marks for touching my asshole just now. That was very naughty of you."

Henry blushed a little and thanked her for being so lenient. Jenny quickly dressed again, trying to control her arousal, for making that confession while standing naked in front of her father had stimulated her more than she could bear and she rushed off to her room to do something about it.

Henry, in complete accord, did the same.

* * * * *

"Hello, is that Joy?" Jenny spoke into the phone. She had found the courage and her heart was pounding as she made the phonecall.

"It is." She wasn't making this easy.

"Hello Joy. It's Jenny. I hope I'm not disturbing you. You told me to call you to request a visit to Mistress Dee's when I was ready. I am now ready." Keeping it polite and simple to begin with.

"Ah, yes, Jenny. How nice to hear from you. I was hoping you would call. In fact, you don't need to go to Mistress Dee's house now. Kim has an equally interesting cellar in her house, recently built and furnished by her father and her. I think I would like to see you there sometime soon, assuming you are willing." Joy sounded confident.

"Yes, of course. I don't know her address but I would certainly like to meet you there. You mentioned Kim's father, would he have to be there too?" Jenny didn't want him to be. She didn't want a stranger to witness her debasement, especially a man.

"Oh, no, Jenny. You don't have to worry about that. He never interferes in Kim's business without an invitation. You won't even meet him. There is a special door outside the house which leads to the cellars. No, it will just be Kim and myself, and you of course."

Jenny was relieved. Joy gave her instructions on where to go, setting an appointment for the following weekend. Jenny felt her lower belly churning as she asked Joy a final couple of questions.

"Do you have any special instructions for me, Mistress Joy?" Calling Joy that gave her a delicious thrill. "Should I wear anything particular? I will do anything you command." She promised.

"Not really, Jenny. I already know that you are shaved bald. That is one rule. The other is that I shall expect total obedience from you which you have just promised me. I also have a suggestion - bring some cotton knickers to wear afterwards, and a dark coloured skirt, in case you make me punish you hard enough to make you bleed."

Jenny let out a gasp. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you. I'll see you at two o'clock on Saturday. Bye bye."

Jenny spent a long week in anticipation of her ordeal to come. She had spent many a night in the past couple of years fantasizing about Joy, albeit without the punishment aspect, and she had found out that her dreams were not wasted when Joy had taken control of her in the cubicle at the café a few weeks ago. Now she longed to serve Joy. She hoped Joy would let her worship her pussy with her tongue, like she had with Kim that first time.

Henry was full of pride for his daughter. She was completely open with him about the new direction her life was taking and he had no reservations about supporting her all the way. He wished silently to himself that he had a greater part to play in it, but wisely kept his thoughts to himself. He offered to drive her to her appointment and was impressed by Kim's house as they arrived outside the gates. It was similar to Dee's house, but larger, with a driveway hedged by rhododendron so mature that the view to the house was obscured. The drive separated, with a sign indicating the house to the right. Another arrow pointed left, with a drawing of a loaf of bread and a French flag. Jenny quickly understood the cryptic clue. "Bread in French is 'pain', daddy. I guess people might think the sign refers to deliveries." Henry took the left fork and drew up at the side of the house. There were some stone stairs heading down to a large black-painted door with what appeared to be brass studs.

The door opened and Kim came out, ascended the stairs and smiled her welcome to Henry.

"Hello Henry. Nice to see you again. Thank you for delivering Jenny to us. Joy will be pleased to meet you; she has heard a lot about you and is looking forward to entertaining you one day."

At this, Joy came up the steps, dressed in a mouth-watering black leather miniskirt, black leather bolero top and knee-high black leather boots. With the leather cap, she looked absolutely stunning and Henry let out a moan of desire. He leapt from the car and shook first Kim's, then Joy's hand.

"I'm delighted to meet you. I think I should call you Mistress Joy, shouldn't I?" he stuttered. Joy beamed at him and agreed.

MarkTass
MarkTass
182 Followers