Jenny's Submissive Daddy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny. You will still follow my instructions to the letter regarding your Saturday ritual, but for this shameless display, I add the command that having taken your pussy whipping, you will do the same to your father. You will thrash his cock with the whip the same number of strikes that he gives you. Maybe that will help him to control himself. You will take pictures yourself and send them to me so I can enjoy his pain from a distance."

Henry was then instructed to ease the dildo from his daughter's anus and she quickly dressed, this time putting on the cotton panties she had kept in her bag to comfort her well-beaten behind. A shame-faced Henry then dressed himself again and they drove away, Kims new instructions ringing in their ears.

* * * * *

"You don't have to do it, daddy." Jenny said to Henry as they drove home.

"What's that, darling?" he asked, uncertain which part 'it' consisted of.

"Any of it, actually. I'm in it right up to my neck - probably beyond that if I'm honest with myself, but if you don't want to play their games, I'll explain to Kim and Joy and I'm sure it will be alright."

Henry pictured Joy again, as she had emerged from the cellars at the beginning of Jenny's visit. Short leather skirt, bolero, which although held together with a clasp had been full of the promise of unclad, young naked breasts within, and the boots and cap to match, his cock began to swell again.

"Are you saying this to save me the embarrassment of sliding that rubber cock into your ass, darling? Because if you are, don't worry, I won't mind doing that. Mind you, an hour of that thing stretching your anus will be quite a test. Maybe I could be kinder and just take it out after a few minutes?"

"You heard Kim, daddy. She wants me to put it onto a direct stream to her through my phone, so we can't cheat. Either we do it right or we don't do it at all, and if we do it at all, we have to do everything we have been commanded to do, like it or not. That includes the whipping, don't forget!"

Henry hadn't forgotten. His own daughter was going to whip his cock. At that thought, the cock in question came to as full an erection as was possible from the driving seat. Unencumbered by underwear, and loose in his shorts, it escaped through the leg and sat proudly pointing at the steering wheel.

"And which option would you prefer, Jenny? It looks like we are both in this together, and believe it or not, it is actually you who is in charge. You know me. I just do what I'm told, particularly when it is a female handing out the orders, so effectively, it's your ass, and mine!" Henry thrilled to his submissive side, wondering if his daughter would take the dominant role at least in the house. He so wanted her to, but equally, prayed that she would simply say no to those two young dominatrices and take a different path into her future.

Jenny looked across, wondering what expression might be on her father's face as he spoke those fateful words. She was in two minds about this, but then she noticed his cock sticking out from his shorts.

"Oh! Daddy! Naked erection again. It's the second time I've seen it today. It reminds me of the cock whip-dildo Kim gave me. About the same size. And from the look on your face, I think I know which way you want this to go. However, I'm going to let you stew awhile. I'll tell you after dinner." And no more was said on the drive home, each lost in their thoughts.

Continued in Part five.