Jenny's Submissive Daddy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you may call me that here, Henry, and I expect you will be calling me that in more earnest soon enough, but not today. Today is Jenny's day, so thank you for bringing her to me. You may return to collect her in two hours. Jenny, come!"

Henry climbed back into the car and drove off with the three girls watching until the sound of his engine faded.

"Jenny, you may disrobe now." Joy informed her. Only a little startled, having learned at Mistress Dee's that the supplicant should arrive suitably unclothed to a punishment session, she quickly unbuttoned her long black dress and removed it. Underneath she was naked, and she folded her dress neatly. Kim pointed to a box by the steps and told her to deposit her bag and dress there and secure the padlock. The sun was shining and it was a warm day, but Jenny's nipples were tight and hard as if they had been rubbed with ice. She could feel Joy's eyes on her but chose to keep hers down, in deference to her mistress.

"You will be provided with the key to the padlock when your father returns to collect you, Jenny. Obviously, he will see you as you come up the stairs naked. You will keep your back to him and your legs straight as you bend down to retrieve your belongings from the box and your bottom will be exposed to him too. That way, he will have a foretaste of what I will do to him when he comes to visit me." Joy was clearly enjoying herself, and the naked Jenny shivered in spite of the sunshine.

"Thank you, Mistress Joy." Was all she could think to say. She adopted the punishment position, standing outside the house but facing it, with her feet apart and hands behind her neck, elbows back and tits thrust forward. As she allowed her eyes to rise, she thought she noticed a face looking down from the second floor of the house. A man. Probably Kim's father. And he was staring at the naked girl in his garden while his daughter and her leather-clad friend ordered her to remain in position. Joy told me I wouldn't meet him, but she didn't mention that he would probably see me, Jenny thought, but if that is what Joy wants, then I don't mind. Let him look.

"You are earning punishment more quickly than I expected, Jenny." Joy announced. "Here you are, standing naked in a stranger's garden, knowing that the man inside is watching you and yet you make no attempt to cover yourself. For that, you will be beaten. I sentence you to six strokes of the cane."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Jenny retorted, impressed at how dominant Joy was proving to be, and how grossly unfair the punishment. Her pussy gave a little spasm at the thought of just how much she was already in Joy's thrall. "Please punish me for my impudence, Mistress." She added.

The trio descended the steps and entered the cellars. They ran throughout the basement floor of the house and at the end of a corridor there was, just like at Dee's house, a table with a contract on it. Joy invited Jenny to read it carefully and then to sign it if she agreed to the terms.

The words danced in front of her. Agree, slave, punishment, worship, safeword, obey, instruments, refuse, and more. Jenny didn't really care. She trusted these people and was here of her own volition. No turning back now. She signed and handed to paper to Joy.

"I humbly give myself up to your mercy, Mistress Joy. Please know that I truly want to be here and if you make me suffer beyond my limits, it will be my own fault that made you do that to me."

Kim smiled, knowing that was unlikely, having punished Jenny herself. Joy looks the part, but I am a far harder mistress, she told herself. Joy is demanding, and Jenny will be well marked when her daddy looks at her arse in a couple of hours, but she won't be broken. We never do that to our slaves. After all, we want them to come back.

Two hours pass very quickly when you are having fun, and Jenny was quite surprised when Joy announced that there were just ten minutes to go. Jenny had been subjected to a wide variety of treatments, starting with an enema. Kim had inserted the tube into Jenny's rectum as she knelt with her tits pushing against the floor. Just one pint, but as a first experience, is was enough to humiliate her. She held the liquid for five minutes only. She had been commanded to hold it for ten. That earned her a whipping. She had been secured with her hands chained above her to the ceiling and whipped first on the buttocks, then on the tits.

"How many lashes would you like me to give your breasts, Jenny?" Joy had asked and Jenny begged for a dozen. The tails spread across Jenny's tits and her nipples were stung by them. Her skin turned red and marks were clearly visible. Joy announced that she would also like to strike Jenny's nipples with a riding crop and again jenny was invited to beg her to do so. This time she pleaded for twelve on each nipple and she was granted her wish. Although Jenny started to howl after the first six, Joy allowed no mercy and the full two dozen strikes were meted out. Jenny's tears dripped onto her ravaged bosom and helped to cool the fires raging there. Politely, she thanked Joy.

Kim suggested that as Jenny had failed to keep the enema liquid, she should learn to take a butt plug in her ass, and so once again, Jenny found herself on her knees, bent over presenting her anus for training. They started with small plugs, lubricating her anus with their fingers, and then introduced larger ones. Finally, Kim produced a penis-sized dildo and made Jenny beg for it.

"Please slide your dildo into my ass, Mistress Kim. I want you to stretch my anus and fuck me with the dildo." She implored. Kim did as she was requested and was delighted at the compliant girl who was learning so quickly. More than compliant. She was reveling in her submission and accepting levels of pain far beyond what a novice would normally take.

Jenny's nipples were clamped, with weights attached. She cried out loudly when they were removed after twenty minutes and the blood returned to fill those poor tortured buds. Joy attached clothes pegs to her pussy lips, and then whipped them off with a long crop. As Jenny was tied into a gynae chair at the time, her cunt took a lot of whipping until the final peg flew off. Her clit had emerged from its hood and was struck a couple of times making Jenny scream in pain.

"Would you like me to stop whipping your cunt?" Joy asked, to which Jenny shook her head furiously and pleaded with her to continue.

"Please don't stop Mistress. I want you to whip my cunt as much and as hard as you like." She gasped.

Kim took pity on her poor flogged pussy and spent five glorious minutes bathing it with her tongue. The result of that was for Jenny to weep with pleasure as a wave of orgasm rolled over her and her bladder released a full stream of piss straight into Kim's face. That earned Jenny eighteen strokes of the cane.

In fact, throughout the session, Jenny had been accumulating strokes of the cane and it was to be the final punishment. Now she had totaled forty-eight. More than she had taken from Kim on her previous caning.

"Well then, Jenny. It is time for you to receive the caning that you have earned. Place yourself on the caning bench for Kim to secure you. I intend to make this hurt and I don't want you writhing around."

Jenny placed her knees on the supports, widely spread and bent over the frame, her ass uppermost and in the perfect height and position for her to take her caning. Kim used the belts and buckles and soon Jenny was rendered absolutely helpless and entirely at the mercy of her mistress.

"As you know, slave Jenny, you have been awarded forty-eight strokes of the cane during this punishment training session. Do you agree that every stroke has been awarded fairly and that you deserve every single one?" Joy taunted the immobile girl before her.

That's a bit rich, thought Jenny. Almost every stroke had been awarded for the feeblest of reasons, from the very beginning, apart from pissing in Kim's face, however, it was a bit late to object now and would profit her little to complain.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. You have been completely fair with me and every stroke you were forced to award me was fully deserved without exception. I beg you to give me the full caning I have brought upon myself."

"Good. I shall begin. You will count each stroke aloud, thank me and beg for the next stroke. You are forbidden from any other utterance. No shouting, no cursing. Just numbers, thanks and requests for more. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress Joy."

And without further discussion, Joy commenced the final punishment of the day.

Joy was not as skilled in caning as Kim and Jenny quickly realized this. The first six strokes were mild and the second half-dozen tested her not at all. However, she quietly and calmly took her punishment, thanking her mistress and requesting the next stroke as commanded. By twenty-four, Jenny wondered if Joy was trying to make her laugh rather than cry. She felt compelled to do something about it.

"Twenty-five. Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me harder. Oh, I'm sorry, I meant please give me another stroke, Mistress."

Joy responded at once. The next stroke was indeed harder, and the one after that. By thirty-six, Jenny was sweating and there were just twelve to go. She had taken harder from Kim and really wanted Joy to test her today. "Thirty-seven. Ohhh, Christ! Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me again."

"I warned you, no cursing. That stroke will be repeated." Joy would tolerate no disobedience. She knew that Kim was a far more accomplished caner than she, but it was giving her a wonderful thrill to punish this girl who had spent more than a year with her adoring eyes following her everywhere at school. Suffer, Jenny, she thought as she increased the tempo of her swing.

"Aaaah! Thank you, Mistress. Thirty-seven again. Please give me another stroke."

"And no shouting!" Joy found herself enjoying this a lot. "That stroke will be repeated too." She adjusted her position and let fly.

White lightning! Searing pain. Oh, now she's picked up her game, Jenny acknowledged to herself.

"Thirty-seven. Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me again." Back to the script, she thought.

The next six strokes had Jenny gasping and taking in a huge lungful of air at each blistering stroke. She managed to remain controlled and kept her speech brief.

"Forty-five. Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me more." Joy could see the effects of the past few strokes. Jenny's skin was pretty tough, but it was bright red now, with many darkened lines running evenly across it. Let's make these last strokes memorable, she thought. She may not have been as good as Kim, but she was still good.

"Aaaargh! Fuck! Ohhh goddd. Forty-six, mistress. Thank you. Please cane me again."

"Oh, Jenny. You must learn to control your mouth. That was a dreadful outburst and the stroke will be repeated. Take it in silence, wait for the count of thirty and then thank me."

Mind games. Jenny was on the point of tears. Silence? She knew she could. The endorphins were racing through her and half of her complaint was play-acting, trying to draw Joy out to go beyond her limits. She was quite close now.

Whooosh! Crackkk! A merciless stroke which landed exactly where Joy had aimed it. Just above the crease at the top of Jenny's leg, a previously untouched spot.

Agonising pain. Jenny braved it through, whimpering gently and counting silently in her head. Finally, "Forty-six. Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me again."

Whoosh, crack! Another merciless stroke. This one on top of several previous ones. As the white line from the cane turned to red, a drop of blood rose from Jenny's beaten buttock.

"Forty-seven. Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me again."

Joy did. She aimed it to strike Jenny exactly where the previous stroke had landed. As she raised the cane, the skin opened further and a small rivulet of blood rolled down Jenny's ass.

"Forty-eight. Thank you so much, Mistress Joy. I wanted to be tested and you have certainly done that. I hope you are pleased with me." Jenny exulted in her achievement. She had taken what had turned out to be a longer and harder caning than Kim had given her and wasn't crying.

"Jenny. I think you are forgetting yourself. I did not ask you for comment. And, there is something else we have to discuss."

"Yes Mistress. Sorry, Mistress." What the fuck, Jenny thought.

"What is the rule about the number of strokes regarding a caning, Jenny?"

Oh, bloody hell, thought Jenny. This isn't over. "A caning is delivered in sets of six strokes, Mistress."

"Indeed. And how many extra strokes did you earn from your outpourings?"

"You awarded me three extra strokes, Mistress." Jenny, still helpless in her inescapable bondage, found her heart beating wildly. Her pussy was leaking and she knew what she had to do.

"Please, Mistress Joy. I have not received the full set of strokes that I deserve. I have three strokes of the cane yet to be inflicted. Please give me those three strokes to conclude my punishment."

"Would you like me to cane you gently, Jenny, as you thought your ordeal was over?"

"No, Mistress. It was my own doing that I earned the additional strokes. Please make the strokes hurt, to punish me for swearing."

"You know that you are already bleeding, don't you?" asked Joy.

"Oh, I didn't Mistress. I apologise. I didn't ask your permission. Please give me the final three strokes even harder than the last one you gave me to punish me for bleeding without permission."

Joy was delighted with her new slave. "You may scream if you wish." Joy gave her permission, and as each agonizing stroke landed on Jenny's scorching buttocks, scream she did, in pain and pleasure as she submitted to the girl she loved. Joy took a cold wet towel to Jenny's bleeding buns and dabbed them clean. Kim released her from her bondage and they both helped her to rise from the caning bench. She was very wobbly on her feet and needed to lie down on a day bed at the side of the room, on her front.

"Your father is expected in ten minutes, Jenny. I think you will need all that time to recover. Just lie there while Kim applies some salve to your ass. You may think you have been through a fierce caning, but experience tells me that with skin like yours, you will be healed in no time at all. Maybe then you will call me again and beg me to be even harder on you than today."

Jenny surprised herself at her quick recovery and within a few minutes she was standing in the punishment position, looking imploringly at Joy.

"There is one thing, Mistress Joy. I have spent almost two years gazing at you and loving you. I fully expected you to have me provide you with body worship today, but I haven't even seen any part of you naked. Would I be permitted to do that?"

"Oh, Jenny. You poor girl. How frustrating that must have been for you." Replied Joy with a smile. "Okay. You make a full recovery from today's session and I'll promise you two things. The next time you come here, you can pay homage to my body until I squirt in your mouth, and in return, I will make sure you take at least sixty strokes from my cane, or Kim's. Fifty-four is obviously not enough."

Just then, Kim announced Henry's arrival outside, as seen on the cctv screen.

"Your father is here, Jenny. Here is the key to the box where your clothes are. Remember, give him the full-frontal so he can admire the bruises on your breasts and nipples and particularly your well-whipped pussy, and then straight legs, bending into the box so he can see the state of your ass. There is one final humiliation I would like you to submit to. Are you willing to indulge me?"

'Yes, of course, Mistress Kim. I will do anything you ask me to." Jenny replied.

"Good. Turn around and bend over. I am going to insert a whip dildo into your anus. The dildo is the shape and size of a seven-inch penis and once it is in your ass, the tails of the whip will hang between your legs. You will request your daddy to remove it from you before you get dressed. Joy and I will accompany you to ensure your compliance. Is that okay?"

Jenny was stunned. She knew she wouldn't refuse but this was going to be humiliating.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. Please insert the dildo in my ass for my daddy to remove. What would you like him to do with it once he has taken it out?"

"Well, maybe you should take it home with you and every Saturday between now and the next time you come back to serve us, you could ask him to return it to where he found it, and make you wear it for an hour. We wouldn't want your anus to be too tight for a fucking, would we?" Kim smiled sweetly, having passed sentence. "And maybe he would be so good as to take a picture and send it to us each week, to prove your submission to my wishes and for us to check the condition of your skin."

Oh, lord, Kim is very inventive. Jenny bent over with her hands on her knees as Kim lubed her anus with her fingers and gently inserted the large dildo past Jenny's anus and deep into her rectum. She was more receptive to it now, after her previous training. The whip tails hung down, as described. It was not especially comfortable, but Jenny got used to the fullness in her ass and was soon walking quite normally.

"One more thing, Jenny. After your daddy has taken the dildo back out of your ass next week, you will lie on your back with your legs widely spread and you will ask him to thrash your pussy. Twelve strikes the first week, twenty-four the second week, and so on. Just imagine, if you wait for five weeks, he will have to beat your cunt sixty strokes."

Henry was waiting outside the car, beside the steps from the cellars and saw first Joy, then Jenny and then Kim come through the door and walk up the steps. Jenny was naked, just as she had been when he last saw her, but as she came opposite him, he could see the multiple whip marks across her breasts. Some of them still bright red, and her thickened nipples. Her pussy was also inflamed with many whip marks. He gawped silently, not wanting to be the first to speak.

Then he noticed something odd between her legs, down to her knees. What the hell is that, he wondered. She turned round, walked to the box on the ground and spreading her feet, bent at the waist to unlock the padlock and open the box. Henry immediately saw her ravaged buttocks, recognized a serious caning had been inflicted and noticed the still weeping drops of blood from one or two of the stripes. As Jenny leaned deeper into the box to retrieve her clothes, he identified the whip dildo sticking out of her ass. His cock leapt to attention immediately. Foolishly, he had donned just a loose pair of shorts and a tee shirt to come and collect Jenny and they did nothing to conceal his erection. Kim noticed it first and smirked. Joy saw it and frowned.

Jenny turned and noticed too. There was nothing else she could do. She was under instruction.

"Daddy, would you please help me by removing this dildo in my ass. We are to take it home, and every week I would like to ask you to slide it back in my ass, to stretch my anus to prepare it for a fucking. After I have had it in for an hour, would you please remove it and use the whip to thrash my naked pussy, one dozen strokes, rising by a dozen each week?"

It was a long speech and Henry's cock was about to burst as each new request was made. Kim was the first to react.

"How dare you come here to my house sporting an erection? Remove your clothes at once."

Henry was, after all, deeply submissive and he thrilled to the sound of this young dominatrix's words. He lifted off his tee shirt and slowly dropped his shorts. To make matters worse, he was wearing no underwear. His engorged cock pumped to the pulse of his heart. Joy hadn't seen him before today, but Kim already knew this man.