Jenny's Too Sexy

Story Info
Jenny's sexy on zoom calls. What happens next?
3.7k words
3.86
34.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dorry123
dorry123
84 Followers

'You know, the strangest thing happened today,' said Jenny. She was working in the bedroom.

Dan was working on his laptop. He stretched back and said, 'What happened?'

Jenny and Dan have been married for some years. They both worked in different software companies. Like most working people, the pandemic around has made them coop in their rooms and start adapting to the new rules of Work from Home. While Jenny used the bedroom as her workstation, Dan worked from the living room.

Jenny said, 'My boss messaged me. He said I looked good today. What the fuck?'

Dan chuckled. He got up and stood by the door. Jenny was half-lying on the bed looking at her mobile while the laptop screen glowed. Dan looked at her and said, 'Well, it's a compliment. You indeed look wow today.'

Jenny laughed too and faced Dan, 'Well, I must be looking good if my husband is saying I am looking good.'

Dan quipped, 'You should thank the oversized tee. I can see all of your cleavage.'

Jenny came to the side of the bed and hugged Dan, 'Shut up.'

Dan kissed her back and groped her boobs. He had an instant hard-on. Jenny pushed him, 'No, I have work now. Later!'

Dan went back to work. Well, the pandemic hasn't been that bad for them. They were cooped in their homes and initially, Dan and Jenny had sex as if they were on a holiday. The enthusiasm waned off after a week, and now, with no other friends/ colleagues/ social worker around, things have cooled down a bit between them. Not that, they hate each other. But, generally, when two people coop together without anyone else around, they tend to get bored.

That night, as they lay in their beds after dinner, Jenny came upon Dan and kissed him on his chest and said 'You really think it was because of my boobs?'

Dan was browsing his mobile. He looked up and said, 'What?'

'Do you really think it was because of my cleavage that my boss complimented me?'

Dan chuckled. 'Are you still really thinking about it?'

'Well, not really. But I am curious.'

'How old is your boss?'

'I don't know. I think in his 40s.'

'Did you like him complimenting you?'

Jenny chuckled now, 'I didn't mind. As long as it is not creepy.'

Dan looked at her and laid her straight on her back. His hands reached for her boobs which were more than a handful for his to grab. He squeezed them softly and pinched the nipple and said, 'Can't blame him. Look at these gorgeous ladies. Who wouldn't want them?'

Jenny moaned, 'I see you're not the jealous type. What if I give them?'

Dan was making his way to her pussy, 'Umm, I don't know. We will come to that. For now, you're mine.'

Jenny took hold of his head and guided him on her pussy. Dan wasted no time. As soon as he knew, Jenny was wet, he slid in his cock and kept on thrusting. They had sex after a considerable time, so they both came quickly.

A few days later, Jenny said, 'I think my boss is a pervert.'

'What happened now?' smiled Dan

'My boss now always wants to do a video call. I mean, earlier we used to talk over the phone or chat. Now, he sends me these one-on-one video call invitations.'

'Ok. And?'

'And, nothing. I think you're right. He's staring at my boobs.'

'So?'

'Are you not mad, Dan?'

'Are you?'

'What do you mean?' asked Jenny

'Well, so he stares a bit. He's on another side behind a laptop. And, well you do look sexy. He sneaks a peek. If it makes you uncomfortable, stop. But, does it?'

Jenny asked, 'Why are you not jealous?'

'Well, I make love to them every day. You are all mine. If a guy is jealous about what I have, I don't care. But, do you mind?'

Jenny thought about it a bit. 'I don't know. Sometimes I do.'

'Well, stop it then.'

'But you don't mind?' Jenny asked

Dan coolly said, 'So far, I am only amused.'

The next day, Dan whistled as he saw Jenny getting ready before switching on her laptop. Jenny was wearing one of her tight white shirts with the top one button unbuttoned. And she was wearing a black bra which was clearly visible through the shirt. And she had done her make-up.

Dan whistled, 'Wow! It's been long since I saw you in sexy formals.'

Jenny kissed him on his lips and smiled, 'Thank you.'

Dan said, 'I see you took it seriously! The seduction games.'

Jenny watched him, 'You said you're amused. Is it too much?'

'No. No. In fact, tell me, what do you have in mind?'

'Haha! Let's see what effect does this have?'

'Are you going to button up?'

Jenny looked at Dan, 'Should I?'

Dan undid the second button and said, 'This looks better.'

Jenny mock-hit him and went away laughing.

Dan went to check on Jenny in a couple of hours. 'How's it going?'

Jenny laughed, 'I have been on so many calls. My boss texted me that I am looking ravishing. We have a meeting scheduled in the latter half of the day.'

Dan laughed out loud. 'If you undo the second button, I want to see his face melt away.'

'Haha.'

'Can I sneak in later to check? I want to see this.'

'Ok. I will keep the door unlocked. But, don't make it awkward.'

Dan went in again a couple of hours later. He didn't make a sound. As he entered the room, he saw Jenny laughing and speaking to someone on a video call which he understood as her boss. Though she hadn't undone the second button, she pulled the shirt lower that anyone can see her ample cleavage. And she made no efforts to hide it. Dan was so hard. He stood by the door as Jenny muted her microphone and asked for a break, 'What are you standing here for?'

Dan said, 'How's it going?'

Jenny said, 'I feel guilty. I should button up this.'

Dan said, 'I am so turned on.'

'Why?'

'I don't know. But, I am.'

'You're weird. Your wife is being started by another man and you're being turned on.'

Dan chuckled, 'Let me watch.'

'No, you go and do your work. This is awkward.'

Dan sighed but he left. As he sat down, he couldn't understand why was he so horny. Is it because his wife was seducing another guy or that another guy was jealous of his wife? He stopped thinking. It's hot and he will enjoy it.

That night, Jenny was hornier than him. She stripped away all his clothes and said, 'I want you.'

'Not more than me.' Said, Dan

Dan and Jenny didn't even have any foreplay. Dan went deep inside her and thrust deep and hard. Jenny didn't complain. She took him deeper. They came so hard.

'Shit! Is it because of what happened today? Asked Dan

'Maybe!'

'Wear something sexier tomorrow, please.'

'No! Not every day.'

'Tell me something honestly Jenny.'

Jenny turned around and said. 'What?'

'Did it turn you on? Were you horny when you knew your boss was probably eating you up with his eyes.?'

'Maybe. A bit! But only because you were fine. You know that!'

Dan actually knew that his slightest resistance will make Jenny drop the entire thing. And why would he? He was enjoying it, plus the sex between them has gotten hotter again.

The next couple of days, Jenny cooled off things. She started wearing the normal round-collared tees and formals. That evening, Jenny said. 'My boss is disappointed.'

'Why?'

'After my shirt day, I had boring dresses on.'

Dan gave out a loud laugh. 'You're a heart-wrecker. Did he tell you that?'

'Not literally. But I could see the disappointment. Plus, our video call meetings have been shorter than usual.'

Dan said, 'What about the other guys?'

'What about them?'

'Did they compliment you on your shirt day?'

'No! Not really. And if they did, no one said that to me.'

'Poor boss! Are you planning on cheering him up tomorrow?'

Jenny blushed. 'You make me sound evil. But, not tomorrow. Later this week, maybe'

Dan said, 'Keep me posted.'

The week passed and Jenny didn't wear anything revealing or bold. Dan asked on Friday morning, 'So, you plan to disappoint your boss today also.'

There was a twinkle in Jenny's eyes, 'Maybe not.'

Jenny was wearing a black full-sleeve tee and PJs. Dan said 'I mean, this gets sexy only if you're doing a striptease. I don't want to see any other way out.'

Jenny kissed Dan on the cheeks, 'Well, I will call you when it happens.'

Dan went back to work. Later that evening, he got a text from jenny asking him to stand by the door of the bedroom. Dan ran excitedly.

As he stood there, Jenny was talking over the call, 'Well, I think I have to log off now. I am anyways having bad internet. I will see you on Monday.'

The boss replied, 'Yeah. Have a good weekend. I will call you if there's anything.'

Jenny said, 'I can't hear you. What?'

Dan could clearly hear the boss saying, 'I will call you if I need something.'

Jenny pretended as if she couldn't hear anything. She muttered rather loudly, 'I think the net is off. Phew! End of the week.'

And Jenny didn't close the laptop but stood in front casually stretching. Jenny gave Dan a quick wink and lifted the tee just a bit to show her flat abs and the hint of a bra. She was wearing a white, lacy one. She stretched a bit again casually, as if unmindful that the video is on. She turned around and touched her feet such that her ass protruded out. Then, gesturing that she will open her tee, she called 'Dan! Dan!' and walked away from the laptop.

Jenny and Dan both were laughing as they shut the laptop lid. 'What the fuck was that Jenny?'

'I am sorry Dan. You said striptease. It triggered an idea.'

'Don't be sorry. I loved it. You're such a tease. Your ass looked peachy.'

Jenny sat on Dan's lap. 'You're just saying that.'

Dan kissed her deep, 'No, you're indeed gorgeous. Damn! I want to eat you right now.'

Jenny's mobile beeped. Jenny took the mobile and laughed and showed it to Dan. Dan read out aloud. 'You looked super sexy today. Have a sexier weekend.'

Dan said, 'Your boss is into you. I think he must be fapping.'

Jenny kissed Dan's chest, 'What is this wicked game we have gotten into that we are enjoying?'

Dan undid his shorts. 'Umm. I don't care as long as we love each other.'

As Jenny took his cock in her mouth, Dan continued 'In fact, I wouldn't mind if he's thinking of you. Or some more guys. You're that sexy. I hope you're okay. Because honestly, I am enjoying it.'

Jenny looked in Dan's eyes, took out the cock from her mouth, and said while stroking it, 'Till now, I am fine. It's weird for me. But I am not creeped out yet. And I am getting horny.'

Dan knew he just has to sit back and enjoy the blowjob. Jenny loves his cock and she will suck it and stroke it till he comes. He will return the favor at night. Again, a few minutes later, Dan came buckets on Jenny's boobs.

As Jenny washed off his cum from her boobs, Danny said, 'Can I say something?'

'What?'

'Call your boss home. It will be a fun evening.'

'Nothing is happening.' Jenny said

'Ahh! I just want to see his reaction. Nothing will happen that you don't want to happen.'

'Won't it get very awkward later?'

'More for him than you. He's married, isn't he?' Danny said

'Yes. With kids.'

'Well, at least we can be sure of discretion. What do you say?

'Are you sure it's a good idea?' Jenny seemed apprehensive

'Yes.'

'Ok. I will check with him on Monday'

True to her words, Jenny asked her boss if he would come to their place for drinks. And she made sure she invited him with her wife.

Dan said, 'I am sure he's not bringing his wife along.'

'You never know. He just might.'

Dan said, 'That guy is only thinking about you. No way is he bringing his wife.'

Jenny said, 'I hope he's not thinking of anything. Nothing is going to happen. You know that also, right?'

Dan shrugged, 'Yeah. Yeah. Just tease him good. Let him get tortured well.'

Jenny asked, 'You sure it won't get weird? And you will have to be there.'

'Of course, baby!'

Later that week, Jenny said to Danny, 'You're right. He said he will come alone if that's okay with us.'

Dan asked, 'What did you say?'

'That sure. Anyways, in this pandemic, the lesser people, the better.'

Danny winked, 'But, baby, are you teasing him over video calls?'

'Ha-ha! No, I am not. This week has been a little stressful work-wise. It's difficult to play and work.'

Jenny invited her boss over on Friday itself. As she logged off from work, she asked Danny what should she wear.

Danny said, 'Well, definitely that spaghetti top with the deep cut and just straps.'

Jenny said, 'But, it shows my tummy.'

Dan replied, 'That does add to it. Oh, and definitely no bra.'

'No, that thing hardly covers my boobs. And you can see my nipples poke out.'

'Anyways, we will dim the lights. And the tension will be worth it. Also, those tiny hot pants.'

Jenny pushed Dan out of the door. 'I will come out when ready. You don't have to get horny.'

Dan came out with a grin. His mind was racing with all the possibilities. What should he do? Should he push her? Should he hold her back? Dan thought he will decide as the evening and his mood goes.

It was a little later that Jenny's boss, Tom arrived at their place. He was tall, around 6 ft, he was well-built with no middle-aged potbelly, and he was comely. Dan liked him - he was an affable middle-aged guy with mild manners.

As Jenny came out of their bedroom, Danny's jaw fell. She was wearing a thin, spaghetti top. The jiggle revealed she wasn't wearing any bra. She was wearing the hot pant that Dan suggested. And god, she was looking every bit sexy.

To break the initial awkwardness, Tom dimmed the lights, took out the liqueur, and played some music. Dan waited as Jenny and Tom discussed the mundane office stuff. Tom's eyes kept on gazing at her ample cleavage. Dan poured large drinks for everyone.

Tom told weird stories of office. Everyone laughed. At some point, Jenny went to the washroom.

Dan said, 'So Tom, why did you come alone?'

Tom stared at Dan, 'Excuse me! What?'

Dan maintained his composure. 'Ahh! Really? I thought we could at least be honest with each other. I have been seeing the way you look at Jenny.'

Tom shrunk, 'I am so sorry if I have been inappropriate.'

'Chill! She's hot. And today, she's putting on her A-game. Of course, both of our eyes are all over her.'

The easy banter of Dan calmed Tom. He stayed quiet for some time and then said, 'Jenny's looking damn hot today.'

Dan said, 'I keep telling her she the sexiest curves. Those boobs are just wow.' And Dan gestured how he wants to squeeze them.

Tom said, 'You're a lucky guy. They look so damn tempting.'

'Ok. But, what about your wife?'

Tom cleared his throat and put his drink down. 'Well, if it's between friends, we have been cold like any other long-married couple.'

'What?'

Tom continued, 'Well, not that we had a fight or something. But, for the past some years, things have been cold. We sleep in the same bed. But we didn't have sex this year even once. Can you imagine?'

Dan said, 'And was the sex good before?'

Tom said, 'Oh! She fucked good. We would go about it like rabbits. And she used to give the best blowjobs.'

Dan laughed, 'I bet Jenny can give serious competition.'

'Really?'

'Oh! She loves cock. At least, she loves mine. She takes her time and oh god, I just cum from that.'

At that point, Jenny came into the room. Dan and Tom eyed each other. Jenny said, 'What are you guys talking about?'

'Oh! We were thinking we should play some games. We are bored.' Dan said

'Yes! We should. What should we play?'

Dan said, 'Let's play Never have I ever. I will start. Let me fill the glasses first. The rules are if you have done what I have not, you drink. And if no one has done what I have not done, I drink'

Dan continued, 'Ok! Never have I ever kissed someone from my own sex'

Jenny drank her glass. Tom said, 'When? Tell us. Dan, do you know?'

Dan said, 'Let Jenny tell it.'

Jenny rolled her eyes, 'It was nothing. One night, I was drinking with my roommate in college. We were quite drunk and we wanted to know why was there so much fuss about lesbians. So, we kissed. Neither of us liked it but yeah, we kissed.'

Tom said, 'Ok! My turn. Never have I ever had anal sex.'

Jenny grunted. She drank her glass again and so did Dan. Dan quipped, 'This was quite explanatory.'

Jenny said, 'Never have I ever had sex in a public place.'

No one was drunk. Jenny raised her hands and said, 'Really?'

Dan said, 'Well, I don't like doing it in public.'

'Me neither.' Tom said

Dan laughed, 'Since no one did it, you've to drink your glass.'

Jenny resisted. 'No. I will get really high. No more of this stupid game. Some other game.'

Dan winked at Tom and said, 'Ok. Let's play truth or dare.'

Jenny was a little high already. She said, 'Do we roll a bottle or something?'

Tom said, 'It's only us three. I will go. Ok, Jenny, Truth or Dare?'

'Truth.'

'What's the best sex you had?'

Jenny smiled and said, 'That's easy. The first-weekend getaway we planned - Dan and me. That was our first time having sex and it was just magical. Never before I had felt so strongly intimate with anyone'

Jenny said, 'Ok Dan. Truth or Dare?'

Dan said, 'Truth'

'Ok. What's your fantasy?'

Dan thought for a while and said, 'Threesome with you and Anita - your friend. But everyone makes out with everyone there.'

Jenny chuckled. 'I knew it. I wasted my question.'

Dan showed Tom a picture of Anita. Tom nodded in agreement. Jenny rolled her eyes in mock anger, 'You guys are impossible.'

Dan asked Tom, 'Truth or dare?'

'Truth'

'Have you ever masturbated thinking of Jenny?'

Jenny kicked Dan. Dan said, 'The rules are the rules.'

Tom murmured, 'Yes.'

Jenny blushed. Tom didn't say anything. Dan put his arm around her and pulled her closer. Jenny melted and leaned in towards him as Tom watched.

Slowly, Dan took his hand and touched her cleavage. 'Well, they're wow. Aren't they, Tom?'

Tom looked at Dan's hand. It hovered over her boobs. Jenny moaned a bit as she said, 'Stop.'

Dan said, 'Okay. Let's play another game. We will blindfold Jenny and we will write movie names on her skin. She has to guess the name.'

Jenny said, 'What?'

'Come on. It will be fun.'

Dan went and switched the lights. It was dark. 'Come on Jenny.'

Jenny looked at him and Tom. 'Okay.'

Dan bought Jenny's eyepatch and covered her eyes. He indicated Tom to come over. He said softly, 'Are you ready? One by one, we are going to scribble a movie name on your skin with our fingers. You've to guess.'

Jenny sat on the sofa and said, 'umm'

Dan gestured Tom to go first. Tom came over. Jenny's tee showed off her deep cleavage. Her lips were full. Tom touched her cleavage slightly and traced the skin down.

Jenny said, 'It tickles. A little more pressure in the fingers.'

Tom grew confident. He looked at Dan and he nodded. He put his palm over Jenny's tee and put his finger at the tip of the tee. With one finger stroke, he pulled down the tee. Tom could see the hint of a dark areola. He pulled further and the dark, erect nipples leaped out. He groaned, 'Ahh!'

Jenny moaned. 'I can't figure out.'

Tom had forgotten everything as he bought the other boob out and squeezed them hard. Jenny caught the back of his head as Tom pounced on her boobs.

Dan took out his hard cock as he watched Tom lick and suck and squeeze and grope his wife's boobs. Tom's eagerness knew no bound as he played with them ruthlessly. Taking each nip, he sucked them hard and bit them. Next, Tom unzipped and took out his cock. He was more like Dan except he was thicker. Tom held the hands of Jenny as he teased his cock near her lips. Jenny opened her lips and sucked the tip. She murmured, 'Baby!'

Dan immediately responded, 'Suck hard baby. Suck it dry.'

Jenny took Tom's cock in. Tom laid down on the floor as Jenny went on her fours. She didn't take out her blindfold but she explored him with her tongue - the pulsating balls, the wet tip. And she settled for it all. She sucked hard and deep. Tom kept moaning, 'Ahh!', 'Deeper', "Damn!' and even before Jenny went with her natural, wild sucking, Tom came without a warning. It spilled all over Jenny's boobs.

dorry123
dorry123
84 Followers
12