All Comments on 'Jenny's Too Sexy'

by dorry123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exciting

There should be a second part to this.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Within six months, divorce papers. If you play with fire, someone gets burned.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Your biography says nothing about you. It's also the first story I read about you. In terms of the story that was laid out, there is nothing wrong with me. But in terms of content, I can't understand that young people, I assume that your protagonists should still be young, need other people to have exciting sex. And then your own boss? What if the pandemic is over and you see each other face to face? Then there will be a complaint about sexual harassment and the marriage of the two is in great danger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fishing off the company peer

Good writing IMO but as the story goes, you have to give a lot of slack to reality. Sexual harassment all over with a boss saying that to a subordinate. And even if you let that slide Tom shows with no wife and they play a game where you touch the ladies skin. Then the husband lets Tom fell and get a blowjob. As I read it she didn't know it was Tom, right? So when she finds out (unless she knew at the end) she should be pissed at her husband!

If anything, would be cool if it were taped so they could blackmail Tom. She gets a promotion or at least a huge raise with a guaranteed bonus each year or they tell his wife and tell others at work. I am not saying go after the company. Saying go after Tom's reputation. Some would cheer him getting the hot chick but others - not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Solid start, decent premise

Your writing is fairly good, and the story started well, but the jump to blowjob and sex was unrealistic. It kind of jumped out of nowhere like you got impatient with your own story and gave up on the build up.

I would have preferred a little more detail in the sex itself too.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
better without the sharing

It would have been better without the sharing with the boss. I mean as it was written and where it was heading with her getting more sexy anymore revealing if you leave out the sharing and have her do more she would have been slowly going from work video calls to a web cam show with the boss or other coworkers. Place that in the exhibition voyeur section and you have a real winner.

DayturkeyDayturkeyover 3 years ago

Awesome. Now she needs to start fucking him behind hubby’s back

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Round 2

I dig it. Pick up the next chapter where hubby dozed off and Tom claims her with his recharged thicker tool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So damn sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous