Jenny's Way - Pt. 01

Story Info
An erotic revenge tale.
2.9k words
3.7
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny wasn't sure when she first felt sick, but she knew that it struck quickly and with the force of a moving train. She had been working at home when an overwhelming sense of nausea brought her to her knees. A series of brilliant light flashes filled her head, and she had no chance to maintain her balance. Jenny fell to the floor and shivered uncontrollably for what seemed like an eternity. The fog eventually cleared, and she was able to pull herself up into a chair. "What the hell was that?" She took a tissue from the table and dried her eyes. Mascara was running down her face and smeared across the tissue as she worked to compose herself. As a 35-year-old, healthy working woman, she'd never had anything like that happen to her before. She took a few deep breaths as her equilibrium slowly returned.

It was just after her vision fully returned that she noticed the strange envelope sitting on the table. It was tucked in with the rest of the day's mail collection. Generally, it looked like any other envelope, but something in her gut gave her chills when she noticed it. She reached out and opened the nondescript envelope. The letter inside was pointed:

DEAR JENNY, HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY? BY THE TIME THAT YOU READ THIS LETTER, I'M SURE YOU MIGHT BE FEELING A LITTLE UNEASY. PERHAPS YOU'RE FEELING NAUSEAUS AND DISORIENTED. YOUR VISION GOES IN AND OUT; YOU FIND YOURSELF SHIVERING AND CONVULSING UNCONTROLLABLY?

Jenny shuddered. What was going on? The letter was terrifyingly accurate in its description of her recent attack. She'd been poisoned and some maniac was getting a thrill out of torturing her! She needed to call the police and have the letter checked for fingerprints! They would hunt down the maniac and arrest him, for sure!

AND JUST IN CASE YOU'RE PREPARED TO CALL THE POLICE, DON'T BOTHER. THERE ARE NO TRACE ELEMENTS ON THIS LETTER AND TRUST ME: YOUR LIFE IS IN MORTAL DANGER IF YOU DO NOT ACT IMMEDIATELY!

Her heart skipped a beat. Mortal danger? The poison was fatal! Forget the police, she needed to get to a hospital as soon as possible! How long did she have to live? Minutes? Hours?

HOWEVER, YOUR LIFE CAN BE SAVED IF YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS. YOU DO NOT HAVE LONG TO MAKE YOUR DECISION, SO LISTEN CAREFULLY. YOU WILL STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING AND COME TO MEET ME IN PERSON AT THE COOL BEAN COFFEE SHOP AT THE CORNER OF BROADWAY AND 22ND STREET. YOU WILL MEET ME AT NOON ON THE DAY YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER. THERE I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH WHAT YOU NEED TO STOP THE PROGRESSION OF YOUR NEWFOUND SICKNESS. BEFORE YOU COME, HOWEVER, THERE ARE SOME RULES YOU MUST OBEY. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN MORE PAIN, SICKNESS, AND EVENTUALLY...THE END OF YOU.

1. YOU MUST COME ALONE. NO ONE MUST KNOW OF YOUR MEETING.

2. YOU MUST DRESS IN YOUR MOST ATTRACTIVE BUSINESS ATTIRE. SKIRT ABOVE YOUR KNEES WITH A LIGHT-COLORED TOP AND HIGH HEELS. YOU CAN WEAR UNDERWEAR, BUT DO NOT WEAR A BRA!

3. YOU WILL ORDER TWO CHOCOLATE MOCHA'S WITH A SHOT OF ESPRESSO AND SIT DOWN AT ONE OF THE OUTDOOR TABLES.

4. YOU WILL NOT DRINK THE COFFEE UNTIL I ARRIVE.

5. DO NOT LOOK FOR ME. I WILL MAKE MYSELF KNOWN.

6. SEE RULE #1. YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

Jenny was stunned. What kind of sick person would do this to her? As she read over the instructions again, she felt a tight knot forming in her stomach. She caught a faint glimpse of colors in her peripheral vision and could tell that her sickness was getting worse.

YOU ONLY GET ONE CHANCE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. THE CLOCK IS TICKING.

What was she going to do? Some strangers had poisoned her and now what? He wanted to blackmail her. Telling her where to go and what to wear? And the threat to her life if she told anyone about this? Her husband needed to know what was going on. She looked over at the clock and noticed that it was already 10:30AM! She needed to get dressed and get to the coffee shop. But what was she thinking? Get dressed? For whom? This random person in a letter demanding that she put on her work clothes sans bra before their meeting.

In any other situation, she would have hesitated or outright refused, but the letter's description of her sickness was frighteningly accurate. If meeting this stranger was her only means of recovery, then there was little choice.

* * *

Despite her progressing sickness and the overwhelming anxiety, she was suffering, the warm Sun felt nice against Jenny's face as she sat patiently at the outdoor table at Cool Bean Coffee. She hated coffee, so this was certainly not the kind of place she would normally visit. In front of her, two paper cups filled with chocolate mocha awaited her company. She struggled with two more sickness attacks while waiting. She did her best to remain composed to not draw any attention to herself. Her biggest fear was letting this stranger think that she had told others about her sickness or the letter.

Then, suddenly, a man came from behind her and sat down at the table. He gave her a friendly smile and took a sip of coffee.

"Hello, Jenny." His voice was calm and friendly. Jenny was frightened by how non-threatening he was. "You're not looking well."

"Who are you?" She asked. "You poisoned me, didn't you!" She quietly snapped in between nursing a newly developed cough.

"I did no such thing." He calmly replied. "There is not a molecule of poison in your body." Jenny sat quietly staring at this strange man. He wasn't a large man or threatening in any way. He was of average build with longer hair and a short, graying beard. His smile was warm and inviting, despite its obviously sinister nature.

"Then what's wrong with me? Your letter..."

"...was very specific on your symptoms, yes." He completed her sentence. "Unfortunately for you, I have not poisoned you. So, calling the police or going to a hospital would do you no good. In fact, I am the only person in the world with the capability to rid you of your little...problem."

Jenny shivered and coughed again. "Please. I don't want to die. Please, help me. I don't understand what you want or why you're doing this to me."

The strange man smiled again and took another sip of coffee. "Jenny, you don't remember me, but I worked for you at one time. You were my boss. At least, a few levels up in the company chain. Your job was to oversee my department and specifically, me and my work. We sat in meetings together and worked together. Yet you act like you don't know me. Not surprising, to be honest."

Jenny sat up in her chair as a new feeling grew inside her: rage. "Victor! You are a fucking snake! You did this to me."

"Now, now..." Victor replied calmly. "Let's be nice and not call people names."

"What did you do to me?"

"I'm trying to explain, but you keep interrupting me! As you might remember, I went through a nasty divorce during the time I worked for you. And you promised to support me as I tried to work that out. But, when push came to shove, you turned your back on me. You sold me out and I lost my job because you refused to even show a single ounce of compassion and honesty toward people who depended on you."

Jenny quietly listened although she didn't agree with his assessment. She'd always thought of Victor as unreliable and needy. He was hard to handle and took much more of her management time than other department leaders. She wasn't sad to see him go when the company released him. And now...he sat in front of her. Was he really the only way to save her life?

"So, you get your feelings hurt and now you're going to murder me for it?" She snapped.

"Oh, I'm not going to murder you, Jenny. At least, *I'm* not going to do anything to you. As you're going to find out, everything that happens to you from this moment on will be your own decision. I am merely a facilitator."

Jenny looked confused. "Facilitator to what?"

Victor said nothing as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small glass vial. It was brown like an old bottle of iodine with a black cap. "This is what you came for today. This is the antidote that will relieve you of your sickness and suffering today." He gently tapped the vial on the table. "Drink every drop and you'll feel better almost instantly, you have my word."

She hesitated for a moment and stared at the vial. What if it was more poison? What if she drank it and collapsed from a heart attack on the way home? This was a former disgruntled employee who had poisoned her! Could she really trust him. Suddenly, she was awakened from her deep reflection by a fierce tightening of her stomach followed by a return of bright colors and dizziness. "Fuck," she muttered. "Please...help me."

"Drink up," he replied calmly. "And it'll all go away." She picked up the vial and eyed it carefully. "It can't hurt you any more than you're already hurting, can it?"

She held back another cough before popping off the cap and drinking the liquid inside. Her initial reaction was to gag and spit the medicine out. It was horrifically revolting; a salty taste that went against any of her preferred palette senses.

"Don't spill it," said Victor. "You need it all for your strength to return." She kept drinking it down, struggling at times and wrenching it once or twice before finally finishing the last drop. Without thinking, she grabbed the chocolate mocha in front of her and took a big drink. She hated coffee, but not as much as she hated whatever medicine he'd given her. Victor laughed at the sight.

"Very good! I'm impressed, for sure!"

"What the fuck?!" she snapped as she downed another sip of the coffee. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Victor? That was disgusting."

"Well, now I'm offended somewhat." He laughed.

Jenny seethed at his attitude as she finished the remaining coffee. "You're a sick fuck," she snapped again and slammed her hand down on the table. "You are in so much trouble."

"You're looking better," He replied calmly. The statement brought her rage to a complete halt. "In fact, I'd say that you look radiant, for sure! Much better than when you got here."

Jenny sat stoically for a moment. He was right. Not only did she feel better, but she felt healthier than before. There was a strange, almost euphoric sense running through her body. Victor was not lying that he had healed her. But was she truly better? What if it was a trick? "I feel...wonderful."

"I'm sure you do, as I said you would." He made no other movements or comments. He just sat there smiling at her with that friendly, yet devious look.

"But..." She started, "It can't be that simple."

That's when the smile disappeared from Victor's face. "Oh, yes, my dear. It's certainly not that easy. Are you ready for the rest of it?"

"Please, Victor." She tried not to sound desperate, but she wasn't in the mood to play games with him. "I just want to go back home to my family."

"Oh, you will." He replied. "You're going to get to go home to your family every night. You'll go to work, live your life, and be perfectly normal every day. That is, if you follow the very specific set of rules, I set for you."

"Rules?"

"Yes, I'm going to give you a set of instructions and you'll follow them without question."

"And if I don't."

"Then there will be no more antidotes." His sly smile suddenly reappeared, and she was mortified at this revelation.

"More...antidote?" She asked. "You mean that I'm not...cured?"

"Cured?? I never said that I would cure your illness, my dear. I said that I would cure your symptoms. The antidote is short acting, but it won't cure your underlying problem. You're going to need more of it...a lot more."

Jenny shivered, "...more? But...I don't understand what's going on."

"You don't really need to know, to be honest. You just need to listen."

Jenny scoffed and stood up from her chair. She wasn't going to sit there and let this deranged man blackmail her! "No, Victor. I'm not going to do this. I'm going to the police and you're going to jail for poisoning me!"

"Sit the fuck down, you are a sniveling little bitch." Victor snapped at her. She froze and gazed at him with eyes full of rage. "That is, unless you want to die."

"Die?"

"Remember, your life is now tied to the antidote I provide you. Rest assured that your sickness will return soon, and you'll need more antidotes. Otherwise, you'll eventually die a horrific, gruesome, and painful death. Just like you deserve." She said nothing. A tear flowed silently down her cheek. She wanted to run away screaming, but there was a terrifying reality in his words. She didn't want to be tied to Victor in any way, but she also didn't want to die. Jenny took a deep breath and sat back down at the table.

"Please don't do this to me," she quietly begged.

"Like I said, I'm not doing anything to you. You're going to be given instructions and you'll do them or you won't get your antidote. You'll always have a choice in what you do, but the consequences of not following my instructions are always the same. You do *exactly* as I tell you or you don't get the medicine. No medicine, no life. And trust me, the way in which you will die from this sickness is more horrifying and painful than your worst nightmare. So, I strongly advise you to listen carefully and follow instructions willingly. Do you understand?"

Jenny sniffed and wiped another tear from her cheek. "Is...is there anything else I can do? Please, I have a family..."

"Your family will know nothing of your obligations to me if you do as you're told. Of course, as I said, you're free to walk away at any time. The consequences of doing so remain the same."

Jenny's head was swimming. She felt nauseous, but not from sickness. An overwhelming anxiety washed over her as she evaluated her situation. She was trapped with no options but to bend herself to the will of this sick man. "Please..." Her words were just short of a whimper.

Victor's smile vanished and he set up straight to look at her. "Sit up straight and look me in the eye, Jenny." She hesitated for a moment. "Don't make me tell you again." His voice was calm, cool, and terrifying. She took a deep breath and set up straight in her chair with her legs angled directly in front of her, tightly closed. Her high heel shoes pushed her knees to a perfect 90-degree angle in the chair. Even in a regular business skirt, she was quite an attractive woman. "I can see that you followed my instruction and didn't wear a bra." Jenny was suddenly subconscious and adjusted her shirt, so her breasts weren't pressed against the fabric. "I'm assuming that you decided on your own to wear panties to this meeting, correct?" She was appalled. What kind of sick shit was this?

"What?" She asked. "What do you mean."

"Take them off and give them to me."

"No!" she snapped.

"Fine," Victor said as he started to get up from the table. "If you can't follow a simple instruction, then have a nice, short life."

"No!" She cried, "Please don't go!" She reached out to grab him but stopped herself. Then she sat back down and adjusted her posture. She looked around to make sure no one was watching while she reached up and began to slowly slide her panties down from underneath her skirt. They were small and pink with heart-shaped lacing along the waistband.

"Give them to me."

She balled them up in her hand and hesitated for a moment before handing the panties to Victor. He smiled at her and sniffed them. She scoffed as he kept his eyes on hers while he smelled her used panties. Then, he put them into his pocket and sat back down at the table.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" She held back more tears. "Now, I've already remotely installed a new app on your phone that will allow me to communicate securely with you when I want. I will send you an address tomorrow and I expect you to be there."

"I understand," she muttered. Victor wasn't happy with the way she responded, but there would be more time to adjust her attitude. He didn't want to overwhelm her in the beginning. He stood up and stretched briefly.

"Make sure that you keep our meeting secret. Nobody, not even your husband or family, is to know about it. Throw away these cups when you leave and go home. I'll message you tomorrow." He started to walk away but stopped to look at the medicine vial on the table. "Oh, and you can throw that vial away as well. I don't think you'll need it anymore. There will be plenty of other ways for you to swallow my cum."

Jenny's heart stopped. She was mortified as all she could do was stare at the small vial of antidote...now that she knew. The antidote to her sickness...was her blackmailer's cum.