Jenny's World - Mike's Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny mounted him next. She took her place on top, then positioned his throbbing dick against her wet pussy before sitting down on it. Her insides were just as tight and wet as he remembered. The excitement of it all made it difficult for him to not blow right away. When he was no longer able to will away his orgasm, he stopped Jenny from moving. Instead, he turned her over again, kissing and licking her skin while giving himself a rest. He couldn't get enough of her soft, smooth skin and tight body, especially her sizeable perky tits and tasty nipples.

"I have a confession, Jenny," he said while kissing along her stocking-clad leg. "I've been in love with you for years."

Before Jenny could answer, Mike moved between her legs again, his hips lining up with her body to allow his dick to penetrate her. He tried to read the reaction on her face, curious to know if she held any feelings for him in return.

"You shouldn't be," she responded, even as he fucked her.

"Do you feel anything for me?" Mike asked, taking his time.

"I don't feel the same way," she answered.

"Then why did you hook up with me before, and why now?"

"Because it's fine and it feels good. It was exciting to fuck my boss."

"I'm not your boss anymore."

"It still feels good," she said, adding in a soft moan.

"Now that you're here in my life again, I'd rather not leave and never see you again."

"You know where to find me," she said.

The thought of Jenny offering him future sessions was enough to ramp up pleasure beyond limits. His motions became quick and rough, transitioning the soft sound of sex to the loud sound of his body clashing into hers. Mike grunted his imminent orgasm and pulled out, triggering Jenny to quickly sit up and move her mouth to his cock. The first spurt hit her face before she managed to put her mouth around him. Jenny looked so perfectly sexy and erotic while swallowing his cum.

Mike woke up sometime in the middle of the night with Jenny sleeping peacefully beside him. It was a remarkable feeling to have a young woman in his bed. He wondered if things had been different, could he and Jenny have ended up together. Maybe if he didn't force himself on her in his office that day, he could've courted her into a proper relationship. The ring on her finger could be his and he'd be able to experience her shining personality and physical beauty every day and night.

An hour later, Mike was still awake, his mind processing endless hypothetical circumstances. On the way back from the bathroom, he noticed Jenny's phone light up with a notification. His curiosity won over logical judgment, and he picked up the phone to look at it. The phone displayed a standard lock screen which awaited Jenny's fingerprint. A dark excitement rose deep inside of Mike, knowing that a great deal of Jenny's life was a single screen away from his viewing. Again, curiosity and excitement won over and Mike began pressing each of Jenny's fingers to the screen.

The phone unlocked with relative ease, giving Mike a view of Jenny's social media apps, text messages, phone logs, and image gallery. He got back into bed, figuring that if Jenny woke up, it would be easy for her to assume she left the phone on the bed. Her phone logs weren't exciting at all, but her social media was miles better. There were dozens of incredible pictures of Jenny clothed or showing lots of skin. There were even many pics that Mike was sure pushed the boundaries of the site's rules. Even so, pictures did little justice after being able to touch and taste nearly every inch of her in person.

He browsed her gallery next, swiping through what was almost identical to the pictures on her social media. However, having had secrets himself, he was fully aware that the phone had a secure folder somewhere. Once he found it, he scanned Jenny's finger again, then was presented with quite a treasure trove.

There were hundreds of pics and videos that were obviously very personal. Jenny's expression in the pictures was filled with love as she took these topless selfies. There were videos of her masturbating, showering, painting her nails, talking dirty, and trying on different lingerie. Only a few days ago, there was a video of Jenny sucking a man's dick from his point of view. The video was several minutes long, ending only after the man pulled out and blew his load on Jenny's face. This particular album was all videos of her engaging in sexual activities with the man.

Another album contained similar activities, but Jenny appeared to be with a different man this time around. At the end of one video, Mike could hear Jenny moaning to Andy that she was going to cum. A third album contained nothing but clips and pictures of Jenny's pussy dripping with cum, and a fourth, contained facials. Every video had one thing in common, which was that the man had been recording with Jenny's phone. He could feel his dick creeping to life again at the idea of Jenny liking to be recorded.

Mike grabbed his own phone now, guilt already burning at his conscience. His cock swelled into a full erection and arousal clouded any remaining good judgment. He placed the phones next to each other, allowing Jenny's albums to copy to his own phone. Jenny stirred a bit, rolled over, and continued to sleep quietly. When the galleries finished transferring quite a while later, he snooped into her text messages. The most recent thread was with Skylar, who he knew to be her husband.

"Let me know the verdict," one message said to Jenny.

"I will," was sent back, followed by, "guilty."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"I'm gonna get some food with Mike, maybe more," Jenny said.

"It's a long drive, so don't drive home if it's dark," Skylar replied. "Hope you enjoy yourself!"

Another recent text message was with a guy named Andy, who Mike figured was the other guy from the videos. A lot of the texts were normal, some even nerdy, which surprised Mike, but then there was also dirty talking and sexting. Andy sent dick pics and other nudes, and Jenny did the same. One thing that seemed to be a normal pattern was a new pic of Jenny's feet and toes every time she had a new style or color. The further back Mike went, the more apparent it became that Andy had a foot fetish. Jenny had sent him many pictures that either included her feet or focused on them. He went back and checked that particular gallery, and sure enough, there was a video of Jenny giving Andy a foot job.

When morning came, Mike decided that he wouldn't instigate any further sex with Jenny. He had enough content to last him a long time once he got back home. Jenny did instigate it, though. She returned from the bathroom, then kissed him while her hand reached for his dick. Then, just as Jenny was about to dive under the blanket, Mike said,

"Do you think we can record it?" Jenny hesitated and looked at him. "If you want to," he added.

Soon, Mike was recording Jenny with her own phone, knowing that he'd be added to her hefty library. It felt as if he were being inducted into the hall of fame, one of three men documented on Jenny's phone receiving a blowjob. He continued to record as they moved on to sex.

"On my face," Jenny instructed when Mike was about to finish.

He did just that, pulling out in time to release his seed over the girl's perfect face. It covered her lips, nose, and eyes, and even got in her hair. When all was said and done, Jenny sent him a cloud link to the video and told him not to share it with anyone. They kissed for a final time at the door of the motel.

"I love you too, Mike, but I'm not in love with you. I'm here waiting if you're ever in town again.

As Jenny drove away, Mike didn't know if he'd ever see her again, let alone have sex with her. He had other duties and obligations to attend to at home, and those would prevent him from visiting Jenny. Now, his night of fantasy was over, and it was time to face the harsh reality of real life where he was in debt to pay damages to the women he had wronged.

12